Susanna Reid - At the Studio

Story Info
At the Studio.
5.4k words
4.76
10.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

I recently wrote a tale about meeting up with Susanna Reid early one morning on her day off.

The fictional tale was enjoyable to write, so I wanted to go back and see what else can occur!!

I write this tale as a follow-up piece, but if you didn't read the first story, this can still be read on its own.

Susanna Reid -- At the Studio

It was Wednesday morning, it was 7.15am and as I got on with my daily checks of going through emails and reading social media, I had turned on Breakfast TV to see the delightful Susanna Reid sat behind her news desk talking to the nation.

She was wearing a sexy yellow dress, which was tightly fitted around her body, with her ample assets squeezed upwards. When she spoke down the camera, my mind was running wild in thinking of the things she would be moaning and groaning to if I got my hands all over her.

When they went to an advert break, the camera angle changed, and you got to see a view of her legs and her fine ass on her chair. You're wondering if Susanna bothers wearing any pants?!?

The mind thinks wild things when you are feeling horny, and you are wondering why they can't do naked breakfast news! It would be a big hit for many, many people.

I got a text during that advert break. It read, "I'm thinking of you. Fancy meeting up at 9am. I'm wanting to spend time with you. Susanna x."

A few weeks had passed since I was introduced to Susanna, and I had spent a morning around her home. I hadn't heard anything back, which was no surprise, but I enjoyed our time together.

Since that morning, I had not failed in turning on the TV each day to check she was on. If she wasn't the TV got switched off, or I went to Sky Sports News!

My imagination had already been extended in now knowing what Susanna looked like naked, therefore the thoughts of the things I would do to her when bending her over that news desk had got worse, rather than better!

I replied to Susanna with a simple, "See you soon."

For the next 15 minutes, I continued to watch Susanna on the TV, thinking all sorts of thoughts of what we might be doing in 90 minutes. I was feeling aroused as she spoke about some atrocity in the world, but I wasn't listening to the story. I was looking at her face, and body and thinking of that dress on the studio floor.

I could have continued to watch her, but unlike the day before, I didn't need to dream about being with her again. I can get ready and go and see her.

I arrived at the studios at about 8.50am. In the reception, the TV was on, but there was no sound, as I watched her talk to some politician. It must be an interesting dynamic when someone has a job to do to talk about important stuff. I would guess they are looking into Susanna's eyes and thinking what I often think. However, knowing they need to keep boring the nation with information and stats, which everyone thinks are lies. You do wonder how many of them try and chat her up but fail miserably!

I watched as she finished her shift and the clock turned 9am. I waited no more than 5 minutes before I saw Susanna walking towards me in that yellow dress. I couldn't believe I was dreaming of it on the floor not that long ago, but now I've got the chance to do just that!

Susanna spoke, "Hello. Thank you for coming in to see me, let's go somewhere private and we can talk about that new show."

As she spoke, she winked at me. I got the feeling she was potentially making sure someone heard her.

I spoke, "Good morning, lovely to get your message and I'm more than happy to talk to you. We can start talking numbers if you are agreeable to certain things."

My response was cheeky, as the only numbers I had in mind was the size of her breasts and how many times can I cum inside her.

We walked towards Susanna's dressing room and went inside. I was surprised at how small it was, I would have thought it would have looked a bit flashy, but it had the bare minimum in it. Dressing table, mirror, couple of chairs, a sofa, and a separate bathroom area.

Susanna had opted to take off her shoes, which made her shorter but didn't hold back in coming up to me and planting a kiss right on my mouth. A longer than a normal kiss, but one which immediately set expectations that I wasn't there for a chat.

Susanna spoke, "Oh boy, it's been a long morning and all I want to do since you left my home that morning is get frisky with you again."

She added, "You showed me how sexy it can be to get with someone who wants you. Do you want me today?"

I replied, "Hey, you are sexy. You are extremely sexy. I've been watching you on and off for the last couple of weeks. To turn the TV on today, you turned me on. When that text came, I made sure I put my out of office on for the rest of the day!"

Susanna smiled back at me and asked, "What were you thinking of doing to me today?"

I replied, "Would you like me to tell you what I was thinking, or do you want me to show you?"

Susanna nodded and said, "Please show me?"

With that response, I moved closer to her and kissed her lips, put an arm around her and used a hand to stroke her hair back. She was wearing lots of lipstick today which I didn't mind. I had noticed it around my lips when I got a glance in the mirror.

I spoke, "How much do you want me to show? Do you want me to show exactly what I was thinking at 7.30am today?"

Susanna nodded and said, "Yes please."

I had now moved both my hands to Susanna's hips as I looked into her eyes and snogged her face. I had a feeling of arousal and knew what I was going to do next.

I spoke, "I will show you what I was thinking, but do remember you did ask!"

I turned Susanna around and now moved a hand to hold her stomach tightly, whilst another hand started touching her breasts. I had put my head into her neck and started kissing it slowly and softly. The perfume she was wearing was a turn-on on its own but touching her body through that dress felt so good.

My hand roamed over her breasts gently and softly. I kept moving it from her right breast to her left breast and back again. I continued to kiss her neck and her ears and could tell Susanna was liking it. In touching her left breast again, I started to feel a nipple through the dress and bra. In feeling this, I used a couple of fingers even more gently to rub that part a little bit more. Susanna appeared to like as she moved her back a little more and made a small moaning sound of satisfaction.

I knew what I was going to do, but I was hoping she would enjoy it. I had let my hand dropped down from her breast to hold her stomach and hold her close to me. In doing this, I let my other hand touch her bum. My touch was firmer now, as I felt every inch of her backside with the palm of my hand. Unlike watching it on TV though, I could now feel it and I did give it a little spank. Nothing to hurt her, but I just wanted her to know I was there and was in control.

Susanna's yellow dress was knee-length, but in moving both my hands to the hem of it, I managed to lift it enough, to now get my hands under her skirt. With her dress now raised, I let one hand feel up and down one inner thigh, before moving to the other thigh and going up from the knee to the top. I did this a couple of times, as I continued to hold her close and kissed her neck.

I could feel Susanna getting turned on, as she had started to use her hand to rub her breasts, but then touched her pussy briefly through her pants.

Susanna spoke, "I'm so turned on, and hot. Please unzip me?"

I had no intention of taking her out of this dress, but I was happy to unzip the back to loosen everything.

My right hand had now started to rub her pussy through her pants, whilst I could also now kiss her back a little. In rubbing her pants with 2 fingers and feeling her vagina, I pushed in firmly and went up and down it. Susanna was getting damp as I touched her more and more.

Susanna had now rubbed her breasts even harder, before then taking my fingers and moving them inside her pants. It's a sexy feeling as she controls my hand and uses it to masturbate.

She was wet, and getter wetter, as she had now decided to use my fingers and her hand to dictate how deep and fast, I could slide them into her pussy.

I was getting aroused myself, as my fingers slid in and out, and I could feel more and more wet juices. Susanna had spread her legs apart a little and had started to moan little groans of pleasure.

In feeling that she was about to explode, I kept up the momentum of my fingers and made sure I went a little deeper. I could feel her pussy change before a huge explosion of wet juices occurred. My hand and her pants were soaking wet, which I felt even more as Susanna eased my fingers out of her pussy, back in again slightly, then out.

She let go of my hand at this point, to try and pull her pants down. They weren't coming off easily, but in turning Susanna around to face me, I used my own hands to pull them down a little, to then see them hit the floor.

I looked into Susanna's eyes, and I could see she loved what had just happened. I put both my arms around her, and we kissed and snogged once again, with her own hands roaming over my back and bum.

As I took a breath, I took in the fact that here I am holding Susanna Reid in that breakfast yellow dress, which is unzipped at the back, hitched up to show her thighs, and with no pants on. It was no surprise that I was feeling an erection in my pants.

Susanna spoke, "I need this dress off, I'm so warm."

I replied, "Please, not yet. I want to cum inside you, with you in that dress. I've been thinking about it for the last 2 hrs."

I had started to unbuckle my belt but was stopped by Susanna. She had decided to do this for me, and in unbuckling it, pulled it through the loops and threw it to the ground. Her hand touched my cock through my trousers, and she rubbed it slightly. The touch was firm, and her eyes suggested she liked feeling it.

I spoke, "I want you, Susanna Reid, I want to keep you in that dress, bend you over, and explode my load deep inside you."

Whatever the intent of the instruction or statement, it had the desired effect. An impact that was visually very appealing. Susanna had moved away from me, bent over the sofa a little, with her legs apart. Her dress was hiding her ass, but in reaching out and lifting it again, I was looking at a dream sight. Susanna bent over, bare ass and still wearing a dress.

By the time I had pulled down my trousers and my pants, it was clear to me that my cock was ready to fuck this fine woman in front of me.

In walking behind her, I knew no foreplay or lubrication was needed, as I put one hand on Susanna's stomach, and another on the sofa.

I could feel Susanna's wetness as I eased my cock into her pussy. I held my position inside her for a moment, just to pause feeling my erection in this woman. With no movement from me, I could feel her sex juices smothering around my cock.

Susanna spoke, "Oh wow. I've never felt so much cock inside me. You feel so big and hard!"

As she spoke, she had started to rock her bottom up and down, and I could feel my cock swelling inside her. I couldn't wait for too long, as I was feeling aroused from the foreplay I'd done.

Looking down at Susanna, seeing her bra strap, her dress unzipped and that white ass, I started to slowly, and then quickly pumped my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Both my hands were now gripping down on the sofa, as Susanna seemed to lean over a little bit more, which allowed for a bit more of my cock to squeeze inside her.

Susanna had placed a hand near my cock, which only further helped me slide in and out of her. In and out of her, as she helped to glide it in.

I was building up momentum as the noises in the room changed. You could hear wet squelches as Susanna's juices moved around inside her. Her breathing had quickened, and my own was panting, as I looked for more air to breathe.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, please, please," was being whispered at first, then getting louder by Susanna.

I could feel a flood of her wet juices gush between my cock and onto the floor as I continued to pump away inside her. I had made her cum, as my cock continued to feel every part of her wet pussy.

My cock could take no more, I felt it twitch and my balls ache for mercy. I needed to let go, I needed to shoot my load. With one big breath, I did let go and I felt my juices explode inside Susanna's ever-increasing wet pussy. The feeling of release, the view of her ass in the air, and her warm juices running down my leg, made me pump harder for a little longer.

Susanna groaned moans of joy, "Please, please, please......"

I took this as a sign of wanting more, so as my cock continued to pump in and out of her now sticky and wet pussy. I could feel my cock emptying more cum inside her and I felt amazing for doing it.

I had groaned joys of happiness as I exploded inside her and tried to keep the F word out of the words I said aloud.

I spoke, "Oh Susanna, you turn me on soooo much. That was amazing!"

My cock has now slipped out of her pussy and Susanna has turned herself around to stand in front of me. She gave a squeeze of my wet cock, as I looked at her and planted a kiss on those sexy lips.

Susanna spoke, "That was fantastic. I'm so hot and wet. So hot and wet. I need to get out of this dress."

I reached out with my right hand and put it behind her back to make sure it was unzipped as far as it could go. In doing this, Susanna kissed the side of my face and neck.

I was unsure which way the dress was going to come off, but she pushed down the hem of the skirt, to make her look dressed for a moment, before then pulling it down, to let it drop to the floor. The yellow dress which I had seen on the TV at 7.30am and wanted to rip off her, was now off.

What I was left to look at was two sexy, but cum soaked legs. A nicely trimmed, but glistening juicy pussy, a stomach which I had been holding tightly, and two breasts that were being held back by a white bra. Bar the bra, Susanna Reid was naked in front of me, covered in both her juices and mine.

I moved closer and embraced her with a strong cuddle, and then ran my fingers down her back, over her bra strap and down her bum. I returned to her mouth and kissed her a couple of times around her mouth. A hand had reached up to her breast, as my head dropped down to kiss the top of both breasts.

Susanna had put her hands behind her back, and undone the clip, as my hand over her bra had started to move away from her right breast. I moved my other hand to her bra and lifted it off her left breast. Her bra was in my hands, as I looked down at her slightly erect nipples.

Susanna spoke, "You must see better breasts than this. I'm not liking them as much as I use to."

I replied, "They look in good shape to me. I love the feel and size of them."

My mouth had returned to her mouth, as I dropped her bra on the floor and my right hand returned to her left breast. It felt firm and sexy, as I cupped it with my hand.

I moved my lips down to her right breast and started to kiss and suck around her nipple and on it, as I started to see her nipple get more erect. I then moved my lips to her left breast and did the same.

Susanna spoke, "Oh boy, you're driving me wild. We need to wash down; we need to clean up a little. I need to cool now."

My hands and my mouth were not going to move from her body, even more so, when I could feel her fingers touching my back, and then feeling her hands wandering up my arms. She was touching me and making me feel so chilled and relaxed, despite stood in unlikely surroundings of her dressing room naked and ready for more, much more.

Susanna spoke, "Come on, let's go to the shower. I want to feel and touch you in there."

I had noticed a door when I walked in, but I didn't realise she had a shower in her dressing room. It wasn't a big shower, but it was a shower for two.

I watched her walk away from me and got a feeling of excitement in my cock as I saw her ass move. I could see she was sweaty. She was looking for a little more ruffled than she was on the TV. Her hair was no longer tidy. My hands through it, and the heat of the sex had been felt.

I walked into the shower with her, two bodies naked of all clothing and all our hands loving touching each other. We focused initially on putting soap on our bodies, but this led to putting some soap on each other's bodies. She enjoyed rubbing my chest and arms with it. I focused very much on rubbing soap into her breasts and cleaning between her thighs and into her pussy.

The legs of Susanna are so, so sexy. I'd dreamt and imagined kissing and stroking my fingers up them many a time, and hold her legs apart, as I licked her pussy out. Here I was with the perfect place to do just that.

Whilst my mind ran wild with thoughts, and my eyes took in the view, I could feel Susanna reach out and touch my cock. It was already starting to feel aroused again and I wanted to explode again. Whether that explosion was in her mouth, in her ass, or her pussy, I didn't mind. I had a feeling of excitement, which was getting greater as she started to stroke me in her hand.

I spoke, "You're turning me on. I can't keep touching you like this and not cum."

Susanna nodded and spoke, "How would you like my lips around your penis? How would you like me to suck you off? I want to suck you off!"

My moan of approval said enough, as Susanna started to stroke my cock from base to the top. What got another moan of approval was when she dropped to her knees and started playing with it.

I could see her tongue moving up and down my cock and then kissing me at the top, and at the bottom, as one hand cupped my balls and she started to gently fondle them. I needed to lean against the bathroom wall, as my legs felt weak as my cock has now been inserted into her mouth.

Susanna was wrapping those lips around my ever-increasing cock size and putting more and more it into her mouth, as her head bobbed up and down on it. I turned the water off, as it was started to bounce off her breasts and into her mouth, which wasn't helping.

A hand was now holding her head, to help keep my balance, but also get the feeling as she moved it closer and closer to my body.

I could see some pre-cum coming out of Susanna's mouth, which she seemed to love, but it didn't stop her from ramming my cock more and more into her wet mouth.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," I said, as my cock filled with spunk.

I couldn't hold on any longer, this woman has sucked me good and as she gobbled down on my cock more than I could ever dream. I let go, I had to let go. I shot my load into her mouth and felt relieved to cum, and finally cum inside Susanna's mouth.

Susanna opened her mouth to let some dribble down her chin, whilst the rest in her mouth she appeared to let run down her throat.

I spoke, "Oh Susanna, you suck good. You suck very well. You're one hell of a woman."

I had put my hand back on the tap to turn the shower back on, and to allow us to both cool down and wash off again. I helped to lift Susanna from the floor and was happy to kiss her, despite her being covered in my cum.

My hands had grabbed her ass to move her body closer. I felt her breasts against my chest, as her lips were now focusing on my mouth. I loved kissing her face off, whilst my hands remained wrapped around her body.

Susanna spoke, "You are one hell of a kisser. I could kiss you for the rest of the day, but let's get out of here and dry off."

After washing off a little more, a few more kisses, I grabbed a big towel and wrapped it around Susanna's naked body. She continued to amaze me and looked so hot sexy with wet hair. I tightened it up above her breasts, which means her shoulders remained bare, and her legs from knee down were on show. I grabbed myself a towel and tied it to my waist.

12