Susan's Abduction

Story Info
Wife abducts husband's lover to inflict revenge.
5.5k words
3.72
33.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mini van pulled into the driveway of the single family home, set back nearly one hundred yards from the road in a semi rural area, and not within view of any neighbors or passer by. It was 6:00PM on a Friday in July. Laura, the petite thirty five year old brunette driver, and sole occupant, had snorted cocaine in one last attempt to fortify her courage, before committing the most daring act of her life. It was to abduct her husband's mistress, then transport her nearly five miles to Laura's home, where she would be subjected to torture and humiliation.

The abduction plot was concocted after Laura learned that Ed, her husband and three years her senior, was having an affair with Susan, a twenty eight year old full figured artificial blond, whose most prominent attributes were her 36-CCC breasts. The embittered wife, an elementary school teacher, was only casually acquainted with Susan, who worked as a hair stylist at the same salon, but never worked on Laura.

While never suspecting that Susan might be having an affair, Laura always had an intuitive suspicion that she was kinky, and regarded her as somewhat of an airhead. Laura was very conscious of her own modest breast development, and over the years Ed had let it be known that he was turned on by big breasted females.

At one time Laura had been eager to satisfy his sexual needs, she had even considered implants. Ed had stellar genital endowment and erectile capabilities, such that some years ago he had appeared in several pornographic movies. During his eight years of being married to Laura, he had numerous sexual encounters with other women, mostly the one night stand type. Ed prided himself that Laura had never suspected his infidelity, until recently that is.

Upon learning of the affair Laura lapsed into a state of near despondency. Rather than confront him with knowledge of his adultery, she vowed revenge and began planning the abduction. She worked quickly, in order to perpetrate it while Ed was out of town on business, nearly three hundred miles away, within less than three weeks.

The question of divorce had arisen in the past, mainly over Ed's heavy drinking. Laura made known that she stood to acquire an inheritance of nearly two hundred thousand dollars, to which Ed would have no legal claim. Thus she was confident he would not file for divorce, even after perpetrating her nefarious scheme.

Presently Ed's sex life with Laura was non existent. For several months she had been seeing a psychiatrist, claiming depression. She had taken to sleeping in a separate bedroom and her interaction with Ed was minimal. While Ed was not interested in divorce, the estrangement made it easier to carry on his affair with Susan.

Laura was not into bondage, but after studying the matter acquired a set of steel handcuffs, as well as some cable ties. She seriously considered the use of chloroform to subdue her captive, but after researching the topic concluded that it was too complicated and risky. Instead a stun gun device would be used to temporarily incapacitate the victim.

Ed was an engineer for a company that specialized in audio video conferencing technology and had installed the necessary equipment at the house, so that he could keep in touch with Laura while out of town. This had been done at Laura's insistence, despite the absence of interaction at home, she was more than willing to discuss intimacies with him by remote electronics. Ed tolerated her idiosyncracies despite suspecting some devious motive.

Little did Ed or Susan realize that she would soon be put on televised display, naked and restrained, for Laura's pleasure and to Ed's chagrin. Since Ed would be nearly three hundred miles away, he would be powerless to assist his mistress.

The day and time chosen for the abduction was 6:00PM, on a Wednesday in August. Laura had to use Ambien to sleep the night before and Xanax throughout the day; before leaving at 5:30 she took a snort of cocaine. This would energize her for the most difficult part of the plot, the initial abduction from Susan's home.

Laura's main concern was that Susan, fearing a confrontation with the wife of her lover, would not answer the door. That fear did not materialize for when the van approached her house, she was sitting on a lawn chair in the driveway, with no indication of anyone else present. Laura was greatly relieved by this combination of fortuitous circumstances.

Susan was clearly surprised as Laura emerged from the minivan but made no attempt to retreat. "Hi" she smiled nervously as Laura approached. The first words from Laura were, "You bitch, you're going to pay for fucking my husband", followed by a jolt to the stomach from the stun device. Susan, attired in denim shorts and a white bikini, slumped to the ground.

With catlike ferocity Laura cuffed her wrists behind her. Still reeling from the first jolt, Susan made an attempt to break free, but a second jolt forced her to cease, enabling Laura to bind her legs together at the ankles with a cable tie.

"We're going to my house and have a little talk" snarled Laura, as she menacingly pressed the the stun device to Susan's stomach. The effects of the two previous shocks would wear off quickly enough for her to be able to hop, supported by Laura, the thirty feet to the van, where she was roughly shoved onto the floor of the back seat.

Susan remained silent, correctly sensing that her protests would not sway Laura. "I'm going to gag you bitch, now open wide", commanded Laura. Despite her promise to remain quiet, two balled up nylon stockings were wedged into Susan's mouth. Laura had cut out four pieces of black duct tape and stuck them to the back side of the drivers seat, these were used to seal the stockings in place.

The restraint of Susan was completed with a second cable tie, which attached the handcuffs to the ankle tie, forming a most uncomfortable hogtie. Satisfied that her prisoner was adequately secured, Laura began the five mile drive to her home. She was greatly relieved at having been able to easily subdue her prey.

As the van drove off, Susan was in a state of abject terror. She had been in bondage previously, but it was for pleasure and quite mild, tied with rope while lying on a bed. The handcuffs were hurting her wrists and she could only imagine what her captor had planned. Ed had mentioned previously that his wife was a manipulative bitch, but had never characterized her as a sadist.

Laura pulled the van into the attached garage at her house and lowered the garage door, unlike at Susan's, neighbors and passers by had a clear view of the driveway. Susan's ankle and hog tie bindings were cut loose, and she was promptly led to the living room, where a high backed chair sat in the middle of the floor.

After her shoes, bikini, shorts and panties were removed, Susan was quickly and efficiently secured to the chair, with a second set of handcuffs used to attach the wrist cuffs to the back of the chair, this was complemented by cable ties which secured each leg to a separate side of the chair. For maximal discomfort each leg was spread as far to the rear as possible. Her gag remained in place and Susan began pleading for it to be removed.

Laura's response was to back hand her across the face before brandishing a flogger. As Laura blamed Susan's breasts in part for Ed's attraction to her, it was only natural that they received nearly twenty lashes of increasingly painful intensity. Susan's cries of anguish were mild, until Laura produced a set of nipple clamps connected by a short chain. One clip was attached to each nipple and Laura yanked it back and forth several times, causing her to shriek in pain. Laura just laughed, chortling that she might do the same to Susan's cunt.

At this time Laura made a call on her cell. The terse message was "be ready at 7:30", after hanging up she smiled at her captive. Susan was not smiling, her fear was that some other sadist was on the way to the house to inflict further torture.

For the time being Laura had another surprise for Susan. After warning her not to utter one word, her gag was removed. Laura then proceeded to tip over and lie the chair on the floor, with Susan still bound to it, so that she was facing the ceiling and her legs elevated in front of her.

Laura then produced a hotel style luggage rack, about one foot high with a seat of attached leather straps. This was placed over Susan's face. "I always wanted to have another woman lick my ass and you're the perfect choice", she purred. Before she could protest, Laura was sitting on top of Susan's face, with her mouth tightly compressed against Laura's asshole.

For the next five minutes Susan was ordered to continuously use her tongue to pleasure her captor's asshole. It was the most distasteful act she had ever performed, and to add to the torment her nipple was shocked by Laura, for not performing vigorously enough. Before being allowed to stop, she was sweating and breathing heavily, the fear of being suffocated had crossed her mind.

Unfortunately Laura had hormonal problems, or so she thought, that made having orgasms extremely difficult. Her therapist believed it was due to depression, none the less Laura found it immensely pleasurable to be able to dominate her husband's mistress.

After complimenting Susan on the quality of her mouth work, Laura dropped another surprise. She addressed her as Sarah Smith, her real name. "I hired a private eye and found out you've been on SSI for over five years, you lowly bitch, if you cooperate I just might not turn you in". Susan knew it was blackmail, so that she would not report the abduction to the police.

Laura continued to inflict psychological terror, by letting Susan know of a friend in Mexico who would pay a large sum for a dumb slut with big tits to use as a slave, and that arrangements could be easily made to have her shipped there, further adding "My friend is a dominatrix looking for a lesbian slave" Of course this was all fiction, but it served the purpose of wreaking mental havoc.

Susan attempted to plead with her captor, but Laura's response was to force a ball gag into her mouth, the chair was up righted, and she was forced to remain sitting, with no easing of the tight restraints. To increase Susan's anxiety, she was blindfolded for nearly fifteen minutes, as Laura sat watching the nightly television news.

As Laura intended to put Susan on display via the web cam system, it was important to extract some information before doing so. By this time Susan was in a frame of mind receptive to questioning, and if not further torture would be necessary. Laura was particularly interested in the specifics of the affair with Susan, including Ed's sexual preferences, as well as any other affairs he may have been involved in.

Susan's blindfold and gag were removed as Laura warned that unless her responses were truthful, she could expect further torture, and another jolt of electricity was delivered to her left nipple as a reminder.

Tearfully she claimed Ed was attracted to her because of her well endowed breasts, along with her willingness to perform oral sex. These revelations came as no surprise to Laura, as she had steadfastly refused to engage in oral sex , and Ed's breast preferences were likewise well known.

Laura was able to extract from her that Ed had a previous affair with another female, a few months before the current one. Fortunately the female no longer resided locally and could not be targeted for revenge. Laura strongly suspected Susan might know of other affairs involving Ed, and used nipple torture to induce her to reveal the names. However despite intense pain from yanking the clamps, she persisted in denial. Laura finally relented, and having no immediate need for further speech from Susan, replaced her ball gag.

It was now time for the web cam display, which Ed routinely used to communicate with Laura when out of town, and it had been agreed they would interact with each other at 7:30PM. For the presentation Susan was secured to the chair with additional cable ties added for discomfort, at the ankles, knees and elbows. The steel handcuffs, used to secure her wrists behind, were replaced with a set of plastic cuffs,

The restraint was made even more, as another cable tie was used to secure her neck to the top of the chair. The oversize red ball gag, which was wedged into her mouth, caused her jaw to ache, and to drool. Laura stood back admiring her craft work. Susan remained silent, knowing that any attempt to communicate through her gag would only result in further pain.

Laura wasted little time in displaying her captive via the web cam. She informed Ed that she had a surprise for him before focusing the cam on Susan. "I've kidnapped your mistress bitch and she has told me plenty, I just might invite some of my black friends over and let them use her", Laura announced. Like the threat of Mexican slavery, this was not realistic, but Laura enjoyed inflicting emotional havoc upon her enemies.

Ed was stunned and pleaded with Laura to release her captive immediately. Then came the real surprise, as without saying a word Laura dialed a number on her cell and hung up without any conversation. "You have a visitor at your door, she will knock three times, and you will admit her". Ed, still in disbelief, protested but Laura threatened to begin whipping Susan on camera if he did not comply. Three knocks could be heard on the door.

In desperation Ed acquiecsed and two persons, one a female, promptly made their way inside. The sixty year old plus female was at least six foot tall and two hundred pounds. She was attired in an outlandish blond wig and a two piece black vinyl outfit. Ed had no difficulty concluding that she was a dominatrix.

The male was much younger, no more than thirty years old, a hulk physique, attired in jeans and a black muscle shirt, standing at least three inches taller than the female. Upon entering the room he immedidately donned a ski mask, and Ed got only a brief look at his face. Neither said a word and at Laura's command, all three stood facing the camera, awaiting orders.

"Cuff the asshole", commanded Laura, and the dominatrix promptly produced a set of steel handcuffs, which were used to secure his wrists behind him. "What the fuck is that for", demanded Ed. "It is to prevent you from doing anything foolish", the dominatrix sarcastically replied.

Laura then issued her next command. Ed would perform oral sex upon the male, if he resisted a metal device would be inserted into his mouth and he would be involuntarily mouth fucked. Any resistance would result in Susan being painfully tortured on camera. The dominatrix held up the device, commonly known as a Whitehead gag, opining that it would be best to use the gag initially, as it would protect against accidental biting down. "Besides it is much more sexy", she quipped.

Ed was resigned to his fate and did not resist as the dominatrix inserted the device into his mouth, ratcheting it as tightly as possible. He was then ordered to kneel next to a chair, while the hulk removed his pants and positioned himself comfortably on the chair.

Laura was well aware her husband was a homophobe, and it was for that reason that forced gay sex, rather than some other form of humiliation, would be inflicted. The male, who would be referred to only as " Z", instructed Ed that unless his technique was satisfactory, he would be ass fucked. He was to use his mouth, and not teeth, until permitted to stop. Z would decide whether or not Ed would be forced to swallow, or permitted to expel the ejaculate.

The dominatrix assisted in forcing Ed to make his mouth accessible to Z's cock, she then stepped back and used a camcorder to record the scene, as part of the agreement the tape would eventually be provided to Laura for blackmail purposes.

As Laura watched with perverse delight, she prided herself on the logistics of the operation. It cost three thousand dollars, payable in cash. Using a local dominatrix as an intermediary, she had paid fifteen hundred in advance, and would pay the balance by the end of the day. Laura had obtained a cash loan from her elderly mother, without Ed's knowledge.

While Laura reveled in delight, Susan watched in horror. Her immediate concern was for Ed, she found it despicable that he subjected to forced gay sex. It seemed like the sadism of this woman knew no limits, and Susan even feared that she and Ed might be targeted for murder. Ed was helpless in the hands of two violent thugs in a hotel room somewhere, while Susan was helplessly restrained in the living room of a psychopathic woman, with no one aware of her whereabouts. Suddenly the prospect of Mexican slavery seemed like the lesser of two evils.

Fortunately that was not to be the case. After nearly ten minutes of being forced to suck cock, the intruder shot his load, and Ed was ordered to swallow the ejaculate. The dominatrix then took over and attached a silicon cock cage to Ed as he sat, handcuffed on the chair, then locking it in place.

Laura took command, decreeing that Ed would wear the device until he arrived home. She possessed the key and after Ed showed adequate remorse it would be removed. "You could go to a locksmith but I don't expect you will, I can assure that you won't be able to remove it by yourself", adding gleefully " then again I might make you wear it for a few days".

At this point the dominatrix removed Ed's handcuffs and gag. Without saying a word she and her companion left the room, never to be seen again. Laura continued with her on camera dictates. Ed was never to speak to Susan again, and if he did the tape of his hotel room submission would be available on the Internet.

For the first time he learned that Susan was a SSI cheat, but Laura would not report it, assuming that the whole sordid affair was never mentioned to anyone. After assuring him that Susan would be released immediately the web cam connection was terminated.

However Susan's ordeal was not yet complete. After the gag was removed, Laura began gently caressing the sensitive areas of her inner thighs and crotch. Paradoxically Susan found it pleasurable, but it was quickly tempered by reality. Incredulously Laura stated "Maybe the two of us could be friends".

"I don't think that would work too well" replied Susan, trying to state the obvious in a delicate way.

Suddenly Laura started screaming, "You fucking bitch, I'm trying to help you and you want no part of it". Her next move was to attach the nipple clamps and yank the chain, causing Susan to scream in pain. "Oh does that hurt I'm sorry", Laura sarcastically quipped, before stating she would call one of her friends and invite him over.

Susan made no attempt to plead with her mercurial captor. What she did not realize was that Laura was simulating a conversation on her cell, telling an imaginary "Nushawn" that she had a dumb blond bimbo, with big tits, who longed to be gang fucked by some blacks. She expressed anger that Nushawn was unavailable.

"Well bitch you lucked out", announced Laura after ending the call. Once again it was the sweet routine, again groping Susan, and biting her left nipple, first gently and then painfully. She simply laughed at her captive's obvious pain. "I should have bought a chastity device and locked it on you, maybe I'll leave you here and go out and buy one", she announced.

"Please don't do that, I'll be your friend if you'd like", Susan begged. "I'm not that stupid but what I should do is have you shipped south in a tractor trailer and be rid of you for good", she replied. The ball gag was once again replied and Laura moved her to the other side of the room, before simulating another cell.

This time she pretended to be talking to an over the road driver, inquiring whether he could ship Susan to somewhere on the Mexican border, referring to her as the dumb bimbo with big tits. Once again the person was unable to fulfill the request.

12