Susan's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Susan was emotionally drained as she pondered her fate. Ed knew of the abduction, if Susan were sold would he have her rescued? He was certainly humiliated by the forced gay sex, coupled with a cock cage, that only Laura could remove. Susan feared Ed might just agree to her sale, with Laura able to blackmail him.

Once again Susan was blindfolded. She could hear Laura moving about in the house, but at least she wasn't making any cells. Finally after what seemed like hours, in reality it was only a half hour, Laura removed the blindfold, informed Susan she would be released immediately, and would be driven home.

Laura proceeded to remove the cable ties and gag, then permitting her to dress. Susan was immediately suspicious but was deenergized ,and in no position to resist should Laura try to force something else upon her.

To her surprise she was allowed to sit in the front seat, while Laura drove the van. Laura once again started talking conciliatory with Susan, even stating that she would be allowed to be present when the cock cage was removed from Ed. Once again Susan feigned that she would be willing to consider the matter, fully expecting an abrupt change of Laura's attitude. To her pleasant surprise this did not materialize, Susan exited the vehicle in her driveway, and Laura drove off.

Ed was in a state of shock as he mulled his predicament. Realistically he decided that his only option was to submit to the humiliation of his wife removing the device, but feared she might have a dominatrix or a male thug waiting for him. It was a gamble he had to take.

On route home Ed made a call to Laura, informing her of his arrival time, and trying to be assured that Susan was no longer being held captive. He decided to take a chance and call Susan's cell, to his surprise she answered, stating she had been released without serious harm, but didn't wish to speak with Ed anytime soon.

CHAPTER 2

Ed could not avoid the appearance of bitterness when he confronted Laura upon his return. Imploring her to remove his cock cage, she reacted by further humiliating him, announcing that it might be a good idea for him to wear the contraption for a few days.

In addition she demanded detailed specifics of his affair with Susan, such as the number of encounters and sexual positions. Laura had already extracted such information from Susan, and Ed was warned that if his answers were inconsistent, it would have adverse consequences.

The only viable option was to submit to Laura's humiliation. She ordered him to kneel before her, and beg for mercy. As revolting as it was, Ed complied and recited the intimacies of his affair. Evidently Laura was satisfied, as she unlocked the cage immediately, sparing him the misery of wearing the device for an extended period.

Laura then raised the issue of the tape showing him performing gay oral sex. She claimed that it was a mistake, that her plan was for the dominatrix to fuck him with a strap on, but that that the dominatrix failed to keep her word. None the less she would retain the tape and use it for blackmail, assuring Ed that he would never find the tape, as it would be kept in storage at a remote site.

Ed contained his anger over her lie about it being a mistake, but he had an ace card to play. Suspecting that Laura might be having an affair, he had installed a hidden security camera, which provided footage of the living room. It had been in place for about one month, so far it had not revealed anything unusual. Needless to say Ed examined the footage when Laura departed to go shopping. It had filmed Laura's forced bondage upon Susan. This caused Ed to become elated, his psychopathic wife would soon get her comeuppance.

Despite Laura's claim that the gay sex video would be kept elsewhere, Ed had reason to suspect that it would be kept in a safe in Laura's bedroom, to which he lacked the combination. As Laura also had her own post office box, Ed suspected the dominatrix would mail the incriminating video to that address.

One of Laura's demands was that she be allowed access to Ed's computer and cell phone records, this would assure that he was having no contact with Susan. For five days Ed tolerated this blackmail, however he did stop to visit Susan, who was still distraught. None the less, she harbored no ill will towards Ed, and shared his desire for revenge. She was not in the mood for sex with Ed.

With Laura away for the day, Ed arranged for a locksmith to pick the lock on the safe, which fortunately was was not the most sophisticated type. Inside was the video which he desperately wanted to acquire. After paying the locksmith two hundred dollars for his services, he forced himself to watch the video. Despite the poor quality, it was impossible to conceal the fact that he was sucking male cock.

Ed immediately called Susan and told her to be ready to depart for his house at a moments notice. He had already acquired various restraining devices. When Laura returned home she would be overpowered and restrained, then receive two surprises, which would jolt her more than a stun gun.

Upon learning that Ed had the hotel video, and also a video of her torturing Laura, her ability to engage in blackmail would be eliminated. Susan, of course, would then be allowed to extract revenge.

It was at 5:00PM, three hours later, when Laura returned, attired in a short black dress with red heels. She was carrying a Macy's bag, and Ed guessed she had been shopping at the local mall. Without even saying hello, she demanded to inspect Ed's cell phone, as she had done every day for the past five days.

She was immediately wrestled to the floor, and using a pair of steel handcuffs, her wrists were cuffed behind her back, in the same manner as had been done to Susan. Laura did not submit willingly, cursing all the while, but was no match for her well built husband.

Ed wanted no intelligible speech by Laura, and he balled up a set of her panties, which were then wedged into her mouth. Black duct tape, wrapped several times around her head sealed the panties in place.

Ed, having served in the Coast Guard, was quite proficient at rope tying, and although not accustomed to tying women, he went to great length to assure that Laura was adequately and uncomfortably restrained. Laura quickly found herself in a secure hogtie, one that would rival anything seen on the website bearing that name. The steel handcuffs remained in place.

The rigging arrangement included a rope looped around her neck, and connected to her wrists, in such manner that any struggling would cause strangulation. That was exactly how Ed wanted her, unable to move or speak. Laura quickly realized the futility of attempting to do either, and was forced to give Ed her undivided attention.

Ed then displayed the gay sex video, causing Laura to glare in stunned disbelief. "You should have gotten a better safe", he quipped , adding that the tape would soon be destroyed. She was then instructed to watch a video on the living room monitor. Again she glared in disbelief and anger, as the video depicted Susan tightly bound to the chair. She was forced to watch nearly ten minutes of Susan's bondage ordeal.

Any doubt as to the use of the tape was quickly dispelled. Unable to use the gay sex video for blackmail, she would now find the second tape used to blackmail her. The best was yet to come, Susan would soon be arriving and this time Laura would playing the role of submissive. No video of the current session would be made, thus there would be no opportunity for blackmail.

Susan arrived within twenty minutes, attired in a red bikini and denim shorts. "Oh how pretty", were the first words she uttered upon seeing Laura, lying helplessly restrained upon the living room floor.

Ed then ordered Susan to provide him with oral sex. This was done with both positioned on the couch, in full view of Laura. What better form of humiliation than to force Laura to watch, as he enjoyed the one sexual activity, she would never provide.

Laura watched with revulsion as the dumb blond, who had stripped nude, sucked off Ed using a deep throat technique, which consisted of taking his testicles into her mouth. After about five minutes Ed climaxed, and Susan quite willingly swallowed his load.

As the couple sat embracing other on the couch, Ed still had to think of the future. Divorce seemed inevitable, the only question was how much would he loose financially. Susan was quite willing to become Ed's live in girl friend, and would likely be eager to marry.

As much as Ed enjoyed Susan for her appearance and sexual prowess, he shared Laura's opinion that Susan was "the dumb blond bimbo with big tits". For a permanent companion Ed preferred someone of higher intellect. It was for this reason he had been attracted to Laura initially despite her other shortcomings, Ed found her to quite compatible intellectually.

That concern would be put off for the time being, as it was time to let Susan have her way with Laura. Susan had come prepared with a dildo waist harness and Laura would learn how it felt to be ass fucked.

Ed had concocted his own nefarious scheme, one which rivaled that of Laura's. He had arranged for Laura to be sent to a professional dominatrix for several days of training, during which period Ed would be free to have relations with Susan, or certain other females he had in mind.

The dominatrix Ed had contracted with was willing to provide transportation, certainly a most risky endeavor, for a lucrative fee. Ed decided to withhold news of this until Susan had finished with her, at this point Laura was not aware of the plan.

Susan seemed more enthusiastic that Laura would be transported elsewhere by a dominatrix, than by the opportunity to inflict strap on revenge. That did not spare Laura from the strap on, as Susan spent nearly five minutes thrusting in the most painful manner she was capable of.

Laura's cries were not of erotic delight, but of genuine pain. Finally Susan pulled out of her. Ed decided that Laura could only tolerate so much pain in a short period, and would have to tolerate much more when turned over to the dominatrix.

Susan and Ed sat on the couch passionately embracing each other for nearly twenty minutes, as Laura watched helplessly. At that time the sound of a van pulling up could be heard, and Ed broke the news to Laura.

Laura desperately pleaded through her gag to be spared from the new dominatrix, but both Susan and Ed laughed at and taunted her. The dominatrix was an elderly woman who stood nearly six feet tall, weighed at least 200 pounds, and was wearing an outlandish blond beehive wig. She looked every bit the sadistic dominatrix that she was.

The dominatrix released Laura from her hogtie, only to handcuff her wrists behind her, using her own cuffs, and attach a collar around her neck. The panty gag stayed in place. A six foot leash was attached to the collar and with a terse command of "follow me", Laura was led to the waiting van.

Susan and Ed could not resist the temptation to see Laura placed in the rear of the windowless cargo van. The dominatrix used another set of handcuffs to connect the wrist cuffs to a hook on the wall of the van, thus preventing Laura from moving about. A tight fitting spandex hood was then placed over her head and the rear door was slammed shut.

Without saying another word the dominatrix got behind the wheel and drove off. Susan and Ed embraced each other and returned inside, fully intending to have an orgy to celebrate.

THE END

12