Susan's Affair

Story Info
A lonely wife finds satisfaction with hubby's boss.
850 words
3.35
63.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan again wondered to herself just what the hell she was doing. She was a 32 year old mother of two and for 12 years had been a devoted wife to her husband, but Bob wasn't nearly as devoted to her lately. He had risen through the ranks of his company quickly at first, only to become stagnate at middle management for the last 7 years. Bob had been young, ambitious, dependable, and brilliant. He had also been very conscious of his health and had anticipated all of Susan's needs, but lately he had taken to drinking a lot and he barely seemed to notice her or consider her needs. He never helped with housework or the kids anymore and he was always too tired to do anything with the family on the weekends. Susan couldn't even get him off the couch to do the many home repairs that needed to be done. Susan felt like she and the kids didn't matter to him any more, maybe she could have done better. Susan knew she was still slim and attractive, she'd even noticed other men paying more attention to her lately.

With this last thought she looked at herself in the mirror one more time, adjusting her cleavage she opened the bathroom door and entered Douglas' suite. He was sitting on the beautifully appointed king sized bed waiting for her and his eyes grew wide with admiration as she entered the room. Susan knew what was going to happen; they had plotted it all in stolen whispers while they were at the company party downstairs. Bob was already passed out and no one had noticed Douglas and Susan slip out of the party.

Douglas was a Jr. Vice President and Bob's boss but he'd already made an appearance and no one would wonder why he wasn't still rubbing elbows with the employees. Douglas was strong and handsome, though a little older than Bob. Susan knew he had been very successful with the company rising to Jr. Management in less than 3 years.

Susan sauntered over to Douglas and he grasped her waist, pulling her to him. He buried his face into her neck kissing and sucking all the way down to her cleavage. His hands slipped up the back of her skirt and grasped her firm ass. Then Douglas pulled her down next to him and they kissed passionately. The next few minutes were a flurry of passionate kissing and sucking as clothes went flying through the room.

When she was able to catch her breath again, Susan again wondered if this was the right thing to do. She wondered if Douglas would want to pursue anything further with her, she did have two kids after all. Would he tell anyone?

She realized that Douglas' lips were on her nipples and she decided she didn't care. Susan gave in and enjoyed the worshipful way Douglas appreciated every inch of her body. He kissed and flicked each nipple with vigor and paid attention to every reaction. Susan remembered when Bob used to do it like that.

Douglas moved lower down her body nibbling at her navel on the way. She felt the heat rise up between her legs as his hand brushed her pussy. He was already a little swollen and wet with anticipation. His fingers slid along her lips as his mouth found her clit and began to flick it gently, then with more force. Susan gasped as she felt Douglas slip a finger inside of her and he slowly began to finger her. Susan was suddenly aware that she was probably near ovulation and wondered if she should ask Douglas if he had protection. Susan gasped as Douglas' efforts increased; she decided to not worry about the condom after all it would probably spoil the moment to ask.

Finally Susan could take it no longer; she pulled Douglas up next to her and grasped his erect dick. Working his shaft, she guided him to her and then into her dripping pussy. He slowly thrust in and out of her and only the sounds of sighing and moaning could be heard as they fucked. He leaned down as the pace quickened and kissed her briefly. He moved his mouth over to nibble her neck and whispered into her ear "your husband is a fool; you were the most desirable woman at that party tonight." Susan threw her arms around him, pulling him closer. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to fuck her with more vigor. He thrust even faster. Susan began to feel the warmth build up in her as her orgasm rushed through her body. Douglas buried himself as deeply as he could and came hard, shooting a stream of hot cum into her. Susan shook uncontrollably in the throws of the most intense orgasm she'd had in years.

As they lay together entangled on the bed Susan thought to herself, "so what if Douglas doesn't want to pursue anything serious, at least I know I'm desirable and I'm not letting Bob hold me back anymore."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another vain and big headed wife

hubby bust ass working to support stupid wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wonderful woman!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
What a story!

Very realistic and unfortunately frequent issue in a marriage!

HOT STORY!

Obviously (since the story was written in 2006) the author does not feel a Need to tell more of this story. That is too bad because I would like to see how Susan evolves either into a cheating wife or, because she now feels desirable, she awakens her husband of possibly losing her love and they get back together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rise and fall ?

a too common tale perhaps, but she goes down that path and deferred payment ? 2 kids, but she'll have the honed skills to make ends meet. Maybe bob will learn neglect causes undesired behavior? Douglas to pay a price?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE WITH CHAGRINED

This is why. My opinion she is a whore plain and simple. Here is what chargined wrote that i agree with. First , it was too short. Short items like this one need to be a "one-handed wonder". By that I mean, the only thing a story with no plot and this short can hope to accomplish is to provide Jack/Rub-off stimulation. Sadly, this missed there as well. If you are going to write something with no or little build-up, please make it hot enough to peel the paint off the walls while I am stroking my johnson. LOL! OK?

The storyline lacked any reasonable build up. And the characters had very little motivation. I still don't know why the bitch fucked the boss. Case in point: You go on for a paragraph to with:

"Bob wasn't nearly as devoted to her lately. He had risen through the ranks of his company quickly at first, only to become stagnate at middle management for the last 7 years. Bob had been young, ambitious, dependable, and brilliant. He had also been very conscious of his health and had anticipated all of Susan's needs, but lately he had taken to drinking a lot and he barely seemed to notice her or consider her needs. He never helped with housework or the kids anymore and he was always too tired to do anything with the family on the weekends. Susan couldn't even get him off the couch to do the many home repairs that needed to be done. Susan felt like she and the kids didn't matter to him any more, maybe she could have done better. Susan knew she was still slim and attractive, she'd even noticed other men paying more attention to her lately."

I don't know about you fellas but my wife, who I believe really did love me, would have asked me what was wrong? No, strike that. Asked is not the right word. INSISTED, CAJOLED, NAGGED! This wife already shows she doesn't give a shit about her husband. And since when, in modern America is it on HIS shoulders to be provider, helpmate, lover AND suitor? How the heck can he keep up that intensity?

Next we are treated to this:

"beautifully appointed king sized bed waiting for her and his eyes grew wide with admiration as she entered the room. Susan knew what was going to happen; they had plotted it all in stolen whispers while they were at the company party downstairs."

What the fuck is this with the beautifully appointed bullshit? That sentence doesn't ring true and isn't consistent with the writing style of the rest of the story. I was waiting for Ricardo Montalban to mention the 'rich corinthian leather'. And they both (meaning Susan and Douglas) knew what was going to happen. This Douglas is supposed to have risen to the top by being stupid? Is he aware of what will happen to his career should it get out he is fucking a subordinates wife?? That pulling chain sound is his career being flushed. Maybe the hubby is passed out and oblivious to what is happening but somebody would have seen them leave. A much better plot twist would have addressed just this aspect, don't you think? A little blackmail? tit-for-tat? Think about it.

Next, check this out.

"Susan was suddenly aware that she was probably near ovulation and wondered if she should ask Douglas if he had protection. Susan gasped as Douglas' efforts increased; she decided to not worry about the condom after all it would probably spoil the moment to ask."

Susan wants to get knocked up by the boss. Most women I know, even the cheating wves, are NOT going to jeapoardize their position by an unwanted pregnancy. Clearly she wants Douglas and the only way to possibly get him, since 'As they lay together entangled on the bed Susan thought to herself, "so what if Douglas doesn't want to pursue anything serious,...." is to use the Pregnant Ploy. (Also, I don't give a shit what your editor says, don't quote a thought. Use Italics or single quotes.)

Lastly, there is this:

"at least I know I'm desirable and I'm not letting Bob hold me back anymore."

You never demonstrated how Bob was holding the whore back in the first place! and just because some guy fucked you is not a mark of being desireable as much as it is being available and easy, Susan you poor stupid bitch. Bad form. Really bad form, author.

Seems to me, if I were Bob, and I was married to this golddigging slut, I would probably stay drunk and oblivious too! It would be the only way I could possibly stumble through the day.

Keep writing. Just pay attention to what your message is and what you are attempting to show. We don't expect perfection but we do expect some consistency and at least some reason to suspend our disbelief.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 01 Wife is being seduced into cheating on her husband.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories