Susan's and Colette's Pee Dares

Story Info
Two cousins decide to embark on a series of pee dares.
1.7k words
4.1
30.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It had started out as a dare, the two petite blondes squatting in the Technical office after hours, with their bare bums and exposed pussies on display, as they got ready to have a wee. It had been sweet Colette who had gone first, a wavering, slightly yellowed, stream of piss squirting from her semi-shaven slit that pattered down as a golden rain over the office carpet between her parted legs. Her pee stream was just beginning to grow in strength and distance when her Susan had joined in, a stream of clear piss leaping from her pussy slit to form a playing fountain that pattered over the floor below. The two girls giggled as they continuing peeing, both eagerly watching the piss leaping from the other's cunt. Their respective pussy streams flowed from their piss slits and sprayed through the air as gravity called their pattering piss fountains down to earth where their hot streams played over the ever-growing damp stamp that sat between their creamy, parted legs. Susan's piss stream had been the longest, shooting past her bare knees, whilst at full strength, a veritable torrent of piss spraying over the carpet whilst Colette's more contained piss shower had made the larger of the two piss stains, between her creamy parted thighs.

The next dare was to have a wee over the toilet floor after first taking a piss the sink, suspending their bare bums one at a time over the basin before proceeding to send a shower of pee over its ceramic sides. After peeing in the sink for several seconds, they re-positioned themselves so that their bum holes were over the sink rim whilst their pussies had clear aim at the bathroom floor. Then they start to pee again, this time sending their hot piss to spray over the tiled floor making a damp piss puddle as testament to how much their bladders could hold. Later the same day they stole downstairs to share the disabled loo, holding the toilet brush holder up to each other's vagina before beginning to let out a torrent of hot shooting piss into the tube. By the time Colette, who had gone second for her wee, had finished pissing, the tube was almost full with their combined cooling pee. Colette had perversely poured its contents into the sink basin, watching as their spent pee drained away down the plughole. Wanting to be as naughty as possible the two girls then stood up to the sink, standing on tiptoes in order for their pussy slits to clear the rim, before sending a few quick squirts of hot piss from their pee holes, squirting their hot urine into the already piss stained bowl.

As dare's went their next naughty toilet was rather special. Colette had reckoned that her cousin didn't have the nerve to have a wee into one of the filing cabinet drawers after work, something that Colette had overheard Gabriella talking about. Susan had said otherwise and now was the time to prove it. It was after closing and the two girls had the upstairs office all to their selves. For her part, Colette was scared stiff least they be caught and her dad told about their naughty misdeeds. In order to get Susan to go through with her naughty deed Colette had agreed to have a wee into Nadine's coffee cup afterwards, both girls hating their manager. Colette was bursting with the need to go but had originally had visions of having to go elsewhere if Susan chickened out. Once in the past they had had a pee together over the carpet in the back office, it being a Friday night with plenty of time for their pee stains to dry before the following week. It had been such naughty fun; squatting and taking a piss over the floor, the bare bums of the two girls poised over the patch they were pissing over, two very large damp stains on the carpet by the time they had finished their respective leaks. Colette's piss fountain had danced over the floor with a light hissing patter only to be joined moments later by Susan's golden playing piss stream, squirting from her cunt lips and spraying down to cover the carpet with a golden rain of hot female piss.

Now it was Susan's time to make another shower of golden rain from her uncovered pussy, this time having her wee over the folder's in the filing cabinet drawer situated under her bare, round bum cheeks. Colette had seen her cousin's twat many times in the past during their naughty pee sessions, but this time around Susan's love flaps looked especially appealing poised as they were in a position to shower the files and paperwork in a deluge of hot piss. Susan was sucking at her lower lip in obvious concentration, her gaze firmly locked at the sight of her uncovered muff hovering over the paperwork she was getting ready to pee over. Having a wee on the carpet was one thing but she was terrified in case her coming act might leave some evidence behind for the other office staff to see. However, she equally wanted to watch Colette take a piss into Nadine's coffee cup so there seemed little choice...

A sudden soft pattering issuing from the filing cabinet tray beneath Susan's bare bum cheeks announced the start of her toilet. Her piss flaps had parted as her pee hole had open and she was now sending a small stream of clear urine from her pussy and over the files. Dark damp spots began to form on the files where Susan's golden shower landed. As Colette watched on with astonished delight Susan overcame the butterflies dancing in her stomach and began to piss harder. Slowly the stream of piss issuing from her pee hole began to increase in strength, shooting further and further away from the petite blond's love flaps. The accompanying sound of her toilet increased to match, the hiss and patter of her falling piss shower sounding so incredible loud in the large, empty room. Colette stared in a mix of disbelief and envy at the sight of Susan having a wee into the filing cabinet. By now Susan's stream had reached full force, a veritable torrent of piss shooting from her pussy slit before forming a playing arch that splattered messily over the rapidly darkening files that were eagerly accepting her pussy rain.

Susan was still pissing strong, there seeming no end to her ongoing toilet. The flowing stream of piss leaving her cunt was still arching over the files and paperwork she was pissing over, most of them directly under the impact point of her hot pee shower completely drenched in Susan's piss. Colette was so envious, spots of pee soaking into her panties as she struggled to contain her own need for a wee. Now that Susan had completed her part of the dare, it was soon be down to Colette to take a piss in Nadine's cup, an act she was on one part really looking forwards to, but on the other in total dread of being caught.

Susan was finally reaching the end of her wee, the arch of piss leaving her cunt beginning to wane as it lost strength. Slowing the spraying fountain of hot pee ran dry with just a few drops of clear urine falling from Susan's love lips. Then, to both girls' delight, Susan managed one last squirt of piss from her pussy, the shooting arch of hot urine squirting away from her cunt and spraying over another folder which had just missed out on being covered in piss during Susan's main toilet.

'I'm done,' she giggled, standing up and staring past the groove of her pussy slaps to where the piss sodden files lay inside the cabinet tray. Now quite conscious of her uncovered flesh she too a big step away from where she had just relived her pent up piss and began to dress.

'Come on Colette,' I want to watch you now.

It was with trembling fingers that Colette started to unbutton her work trousers, her white panties sliding into view along with dark spots where he pee had already leaked out.

'I'm going to hold it for you,' giggled Susan who had moved off to fetch the offending item. 'Don't you dare pee on my hands though.'

Colette said nothing, just smiling, her cheeks rosy and red from her flushed excitement. A quick pull and her panties were off, stretched between her knees as she stared down to where Susan was placing the cup up to her pussy slit.

'Here goes,' Colette giggled and with that let out a squirting arch of piss that rapidly thickened as she began to empty her relief into Nadine's coffee mug.

'You're so naughty,' laughed Susan as she watched her cousin's piss stream flowing from her cunt lips.

'Coming from the girl who just pissed in the filing cabinet!' retorted Colette, her vision locked on the sight of her flowing urine as she deposited her pee into Nadine's coffee cup, the inside of which was rapidly filling up with her pussy effluent.

'Quick, get me another cup,' she urged her cousin who was likewise firmly entranced on watching Colette having her wee.

'There isn't time. You'll just have to pee on the floor!'

'Susan!' It was too late, the level of Colette's piss in the cup had just reached the rim so the blond haired girl whipped it away which meant that Colette's fast flowing fountain of piss was falling earthwards where it immediately began to patter over carpet which in answer, began to darken as it absorbed her hot relief.

That same night Susan went to stop at Colette's, the two girls taking it in turns to using the family laundry basket as a naughty toilet, lifting up their nighties before placing their bare bottoms over the opening before having a wee. Parting their legs allowed the other to see inside and witness the spraying fountain of piss landing over the clothes inside and staining them with their spraying urine fountain.

In the night Susan needed the toilet. Rather than visiting the bathroom she simply got out of bed and squatted over the carpet before beginning to pee, showering the floor with a deluge of piss from her open pee crack. The soft hiss of her toilet over the carpet woke Colette who naturally wanted to do the same so after Susan had finished her slash it was Colette's turn to find a spot on the bedroom carpet with which to spray her shower of hot over.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers