Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, I respect your privacy, and I appreciate that you have told me more about yourself than you wanted to. I have to tell you something, though, too. You don't have to say anything, but I suspect that your 'practice kissing' girlfriend, and Laura, were not the only ones for you – girls I mean. I don't mind, really, but . . . you know, I may not be a whiz in classes, but you should know, I'm pretty smart in other ways."

Susan was slightly stunned. She looked at Kelly penetratingly, and thought to herself, "Wow - I'll say you're pretty smart. I'm 'busted'!" She just nodded, though, and then acknowledged the girl's perceptiveness.

"You are pretty smart, Kelly. Thanks for not pressing me, though."

Kelly smiled sweetly, and now it was her turn to give Susan's hand a reassuring squeeze.

At that moment the CD with the schmaltzy love songs came to an end, and the four "dancing" girls – more like sex standing up, Susan thought wryly – unwrapped themselves and looked for someplace to sit in the tiny apartment. This meant the floor, because neither pair was separating from one another, and there was just one couch. They all grabbed some of the cushions and pillows that were laying about and arranged themselves comfortably against the walls as two "couples." Laura had one arm around the blonde girl, and the other pair, who were obviously deeply "in lust," were all wrapped up with each other.

"Hey, Susan," Laura said, smiling brightly. "Hey, Kelly. I'm so glad you both could make it." Susan gathered that Kelly must have arrived just before herself. "Sorry 'bout keeping you waiting – we were kind of into the music," Laura said.

That snarky voice spoke up again in Susan's head: "Into something, alright, like that skinny blonde, maybe?" The polite Susan of course said no such thing, but just smiled. Laura made introductions:

"Kelly, Susan, this is Daphne." She indicated the blonde under her arm. "And this is Megan," the curvaceous dark-haired girl smiled and greeted the newcomers, "and Greta." The smaller blonde waved casually.

"Oh, Hi! Daphne, Megan, Greta," Susan smiled, and nodded to each as she spoke their names. "You girls are juniors, aren't you? Where do you live?" she asked Megan and Greta. This triggered a lengthy exchange of information about majors, and dorms, and classes, and instructors, and "do you know so-and-so," and on and on. Typical college get together, good clean innocent fun.

"Uh-huh," that internal voice was speaking to Susan again. "Except that Laura looks like she wants to swallow Daphne whole, and Megan and Greta look like they're ready to start tearing each others clothes off any second." Laura did break away from Daphne long enough to get some sodas for her guests, and the general conversation resumed for a few minutes. Then the mood shifted a bit, and pairings that looked an awful lot like three couples turned to internal conversations with each other. Susan and Kelly were talking about their Anthro professor, the one who delivered the big "general" lectures, who they both thought was terrific and brilliant. The other "couples" were talking quietly between themselves, also. Except - then they weren't. Talking, that is The next time Susan looked across the room, Laura was in passionate lip-lock with Daphne, and Megan and Greta were having their own "make out" session against the other wall.

"Oops, here we go, I think," Susan said softly to Kelly, and gave the girl's hand another reassuring squeeze. Kelly looked up, and gulped.

"I think your right," she responded. The two tried to resume their conversation, but both were too self conscious about what was happening just a few feet away.

"Kelly, do you want to try it?" Susan asked, tentatively. Kelly looked nervous, and Susan gave her hand another squeeze. Kelly didn't trust herself to speak. She looked into Susan's eyes and gave just the slightest nod. Susan set her can of soda on the small table in front of the couch, and then did the same with Kelly's. She put one arm around the pretty teen with the strawberry blonde hair and cute freckles, pulled her in close, leaned forward, and placed her lips on Kelly's own.

She thought it ironic that two weeks ago the big sexy dyke had ravished passive Susan on this very couch, and here she was back again, but in a role that had become quite familiar to her over the past four years: Drawing into her web a teenage "virgin," innocent of previous lesbian sex. Or into Laura's web. Or something. Well, "the heck with Laura," Susan thought. "Kelly is with me, now, and that is just the way I want it to be."

Then she stopped thinking about Laura, and concentrated on Kelly. Laura was a good kisser, but Susan was no slouch in that department herself. She began very slow, just brushing the younger girl's lips with her own, then backing off, then repeating the fleeting contact, several times, each touch becoming a little bit less tentative, a little bit more firm. Kelly sought to enter the spirit of the evening by reaching one of her own arms around Susan, and Susan rewarded the girl's forwardness by slipping her a little bit of tongue. Just a bit though, and then back to the nearly chaste lip-to-lip contact. To which she added gently pursing her lips around and lightly sucking in the girl's lower lip, then upper lip, then lower again, back and forth. The next time she used her tongue Kelly responded with her own, and before long the two teenagers were dueling with each others tongues, chasing each others tongues in and out of each others mouths, and varying this by gently sucking on each others lips, applying a little tongue to this activity, too.

"Hey," Susan thought happily, "Kelly's a pretty good kisser, too!" Susan reached her other arm around Kelly's delightfully rounded, small body, and pulled the girl even closer, pressing her upper body against the other's as their kissing became more passionate. Kelly's hands were caressing Susan's back, and Susan's were doing the same with Kelly's. After several more minutes Susan slid one hand a short distance under the waistband of the small girl's tight jeans, getting a first feel of naked skin as her hand came in contact with the uppermost quadrant of the redhead's nicely rounded butt.

Susan could tell that Kelly hadn't been lying when she revealed that she was a horny chick who loved sex. She may have had mixed feelings about the girl-girl thing, but at the first touch of skin on bare skin Kelly's kissing became even more passionate, and the light caresses she had been stroking across Susan's back became more aggressive squeezes.

Not wanting to get too far ahead of the curve, Susan forced herself to check out what was happening with the other two girl-girl couples. She needn't have worried! Laura had one hand well beneath the unfastened waist band of Daphne's loose linen pants, and was squeezing skinny butt cheek for all she was worth. She was nuzzling the blonde's neck and shoulders with her lips, and Susan had seen all she needed to tell where that pair was heading!

She looked over to Megan and Greta, and they were still lip-locked in a passionate kiss, in which both appeared to be trying to swallow the other whole. In addition, Megan was down to wearing just a filmy bra above the waist, her little camisole blouse having come off at some point, and Greta's button-down blouse was unfastened most of the way to the her waist. No titplay was underway just then, but as Susan watched, Greta's slender hand rose to Megan's ample breasts and lightly squeezed one of the lovely orbs.

"O-K, no doubt about where that pair is heading either," Susan thought to herself. Not that there had been any doubt about either couple from the moment Susan had entered the apartment. The only doubt had been about Kelly, and that was all in Susan's hands, now – literally. She took that matter back in hand.

Susan had withdrawn her hand from Kelly's rear end when making her survey, and she removed her other hand from the girl's back now, using both to cup that sweet freckle-scattered face, while she applied soft kisses to the girl's lips, cheeks, closed eyes, and forehead. Then back to the lips for some more deep tongue action. Then her lips again went on excursion, but this time to the soft, sensitive flesh of Kelly's neck, then lightly across her ear lobe, and behind the ear, and then back to the neck, doing a circuit from left side to right and back again. On the next circuit Susan tugged aside the neck of Kelly's tee shirt as her lips traveled, allowing greater access to the teen's shoulders and the top of her chest.

Kelly's hands had never stopped their caressing and squeezing motions on Susan's back. Susan returned her own arms to Kelly's back, pulling the girl in tight, and then pushing her down onto the couch with her own body, pressing her torso against the smaller girl to increase the level of contact. Susan kept up her neck and shoulder nuzzling, varying this with frequent returns to Kelly's girl-soft lips for more of that energetic tongue-to-tongue dueling.

Susan cast another quick glance over at Laura and Daphne. The grad student had the blonde's shirt off, she had been wearing no bra, and was fondling a small, pointy-nippled breast in her big hand, while giving the waifish girl the same kind of neck and shoulder kisses that Susan had been applying to Kelly. She couldn't see Megan and Greta from her new position on top of Kelly's semi reclined body, but she could hear active moaning coming from that quarter now, and strongly suspected that the action had advanced from romantic kissing to flat out sexual nipple sucking. Susan decided to check in on the mental state of her own partner.

She had promised to "protect and help" Kelly, and she meant to keep that pledge. "Kelly, are you OK?" Susan asked quietly. "Things are getting kind of hot and heavy around here." Kelly had a better view of what was going on between Megan and Greta than Susan did, and her face turned a little red at the sight. She had made her choice though, and all the romantic kissing with Susan was making it easy for the girl to stick with her decision.

"I think so, Susan. Scared, but . . .Oh, you didn't tell me that you were such a good kisser." Susan giggled a little, and smiled warmly at the darling redhead. She felt a wave of affection for the girl she had promised to "protect." She demonstrated this by giving the girl a little more of that good kissing. Kelly interrupted this briefly to speak again.

"Thank you, Susan. Yeah, I'm having fun."

Susan went back to kissing. She was happy that the girl was able to relax and enjoy herself, and glad that she had helped her. But - Susan was starting to get hot and bothered, too. Kelly was a doll, but she was a darned sexy doll. She was also exactly the kind of cute, timid teen that most turned Susan on, and she responded oh, so satisfyingly to Susan's romantic attentions. Susan decided to ramp things up a bit. She kept kissing, but also slipped one hand under the bottom of Kelly's tee shirt, and reached up to cup and fondle a bra-covered breast. Kelly reacted by increasing the passion and energy of her own return-kisses. So Susan slipped her other hand under the shirt, and now was cupping and squeezing both breasts. Kelly's breath became a bit ragged.

Susan was starting to understand that when Kelly had said she "loved sex," she meant that once she started getting aroused, she wanted more and more and more. Given that, it was no wonder that she had been an easy conquest for Laura, and was proving to be the same for Susan. Once you got your hands on the girl and started pressing her buttons, there was no holding her back, and the gender of the person pressing the buttons became almost secondary. That did not mean that the girl had been wrong about her primary sexual preference, though. Kelly was hot-blooded, alright, but she still did not really know how to reciprocate when the person turning her on was a woman. Susan suspected that, now that some of her confusion and guilt about the girl-girl thing had been removed, she might learn fast, though. She hoped that was the case, anyway.

Susan kept cupping and squeezing and kneading the girl's cute little titties, but she wanted more. She was trying to reach her fingers under the bra to get some nipple, but the angle was wrong and the garment was too restrictive. "The heck with this!" Susan thought to herself, and reached both hands around under the shirt to unfasten Kelly's bra. It popped loose, freeing the delightful melons. Susan didn't bother to try to remove the garment completely, she just brought her hands back the front, where she now had unrestricted access to naked titflesh, and tender young nipples. She did some more squeezing and cupping, and then moved right along to blatantly sexual nipple pinching and tweaking.

Susan played: She pressed the little nipples down flush with the soft areolae, released them, and then, with her fingers held together loosely, slid her hands sideways across the nipples for a washboard effect, so that the buds "caught" slightly and were "dragged" by the spaces between her fingers. She pinched, and squeezed and flicked some more, and now Kelly was gasping. "Oh, yeah, she loves it, alright," Susan thought.

Susan took advantage, and slid the girl's tee shirt up, bunching it and the unfastened bra under Kelly's chin. This of course exposed the girl's now-naked breasts to Susan's view – and mouth. She applied the latter, kissing a path around the soft, white mounds, circling the delicate nipples teasingly, but then relenting and giving Kelly a thorough nipple sucking. Susan nibbled, she bit lightly, she teased tiny nipple buds between stiffened lips, drawing them shallowly into her mouth. The she loosened her lips, opened her mouth wide, and sucked in as much of each nipple and surrounding breastflesh as she could. She tweaked with her tongue, tweaked with her lips, and then pinching the areola between two fingers, tweaked vigorously from side to side with her tongue. Susan found Kelly's darling little B-cup breasts, intriguingly shaped and with delicate pink nipples surrounded by nickel-sized pink areolae, simply irresistible, and she didn't even try to resist.

Susan had resisted checking out the action in the rest of the room, but she couldn't resist that any longer, either, and stole a quick peek.

"Oh, my!" She thought to herself. Either she had spent longer than she thought on the breast play, or the pace had picked up elsewhere. Laura had Daphne completely stripped, was down to just bra and panties herself, and was kissing her way across the blonde's belly to a destination that required little imagination to guess. Susan craned her head around awkwardly to see what Greta and Megan were up to. "Down to" was more accurate. Megan was completely naked, her legs spread wide, and Greta, clad only in filmy panties, was munching away at the junior's dark muff.

Susan would have loved to suspend her own sexplay and watch the show. While she had done it lots of times, and seen videos, she had never watched a live lesbian sex act in the flesh. She was seeing one now. Two, actually, because Laura had arrived at her goal, and was giving eager lip service to Daphne's pussy, crowned with a soft triangle of sparse, almost translucent blonde pubic hair.

In a funny way, though, her promise to "take care of" of and "protect" Kelly now meant "proceed full speed ahead with the girl's lesbian seduction." As long as Kelly was "getting hers" and being turned on, she wouldn't have time to reflect on her confusion over the whole girl-girl thing. But if Susan paused to watch the others, then Kelly would be forced to watch, too, and her uncertainty might come roaring back. So, the best way to prevent Kelly from becoming uncomfortable about lesbian sex was to have lesbian sex with her. "Oh well," Susan thought mischievously, "we all have to make little sacrifices sometimes." Then that more cynical, or worldly voice inside her head spoke: "Yeah, right. You're just dying to eat Kelly right up" Susan finished the internal conversation with, "Yep, ya got me there."

Susan's hands had remained busy with Kelly's breasts while she stole her peeks. The little redhead was oblivious to what was going on elsewhere in the room; she was totally focused on her own arousal. Susan did not want to break that focus, so she returned her lips to Kelly's nipples and was rewarded by the hot little teen's hands reaching for the back of Susan's head, pulling her mouth even more tightly onto the nipple she had latched on to. While continuing to suck, Susan lowered her hands to the waist band of the girls jeans, unfastening, unzipping, and tugging them down unceremoniously. A pair of light green cotton panties came partway down with the jeans, and then got "stuck," left behind enticingly, halfway down Kelly's almost-plump thighs.

Kelly matched Susan's impatient directness with her own, helpfully lifting her butt, wriggling her pelvis, and even reaching one hand down at an awkward moment to help free the tight denim from her swelling hips. The hot little teen had become indifferent to the gender of the person who was stripping and stimulating her; she just wanted clothing off so the arousing stimulation could expand its range.

Susan, however, confirmed lesbian that she was, was NOT indifferent to gender, and she joyfully drank in the sight of the darling adolescent's all-but naked body. But - she too needed to get rid of some clothes, in order to start enjoying some full-body skin-to-skin contact. Well, there would just have to be a quick break in the action, and if that meant Kelly got distracted by what the other girls were doing she would have to deal with it, because Susan needed to strip. "Wait a minute," she said huskily, and as quickly as possible, with few wasted motions, Susan tugged the sweater over her head, unfastened and tugged the skirt down her legs, unhitched and dropped the bra, and slid the panties down her legs. Susan was naked, and she pressed her nakedness down upon the near nakedness of the teen below her. Breast pressed against breast, nipple against nipple, and muff against muff. Kelly was still encumbered by the bunched up bra and tee shirt around the top of her chest, and the cotton panties preventing her thighs from parting all the way.

Susan applied her mouth once again to Kelly's. She need not have worried about the girl losing her focus. The horny little teen was in full heat, and responded to Susan's renewed kissing with complete passion, reaching around with her arms and pulling Susan's naked torso tightly against her own. Susan was now bothered by those inconvenient panties preventing her from placing a thigh between Kelly's thighs and pressing it against the girl's mound, which was covered with strawberry blonde pubic hairs that perfectly matched those on her head. She reached one hand down to the troublesome garment, scrunching her body so she could tug it the rest of the way down.

Kelly was helpful once again, bending her knees together so Susan could slip the panties over them, down her calves, and past her feet. Susan decided she might as well finish the job, so she pushed Kelly's arms up over her head and gathered the bunched-up tee shirt and bra in both hands, stretching it a bit so she could tug this over the girl's head, and then pulled it the rest of the way over the freshman's outstretched arms.

That left the fleshy teen totally naked, stretched out on the couch under Susan's own nude body. Susan took a good look, and liked what she saw. Kelly was indeed fleshy, but at barely age 18 any extra pounds were more like baby fat than obesity. Rather than "washboard abs," her pale stomach had a delightful little roll, not a pot, more like a dimple between her upper and lower abdomen. Even though she was lying on her back her breasts stood erect on the girl's chest, defying gravity, despite the fact that they were quite large enough to just as easily be the type that collapse upon themselves into gelatinous mounds. Some mysterious force of nature common to really cute teenage girls prevented this. Kelly's legs were not long, but were nicely proportioned with the rest of her. Her thighs had a little extra flesh, again not really fat on such a young girl, just a delightful softness.