Susan's Corporate Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers

Susan leaned back onto the booth for a moment. Then, said, "excuse me, I have to get up," and practically pushed Frank out of the booth to get by him.

Susan walked quite unsteadily to the women's washroom, threw the door open, found the small bathroom's single stall, and collapsed into it. She silently wept, unable to compose herself for several minutes. The room was practically spinning from the alcohol, but Susan finally grabbed some toilet paper and began to mop up her pussy and her soaking wet panty crotch. When she had done a quickie job on them, she stood up, opened the stall door, and stood before the mirror over the vanity counter. Her make-up was a mess. She started the water in the sink, bent over, and washed her face.

Susan heard the bathroom door open. Damn, she didn't lock it! Then her eyes focused on the bald, gray, short, chunky figure of Chuck. Susan gasped and turned towards him. Chuck quickly moved the several steps toward Susan, pushed her backside against the vanity counter, put his arms around her, and kissed her.

Susan was in such a state of shock that she didn't react at all. She felt his hands rapidly roaming over her body - lifting her sweater up; raising her bra cups up to expose both of her jiggling tits; his lips suckling her right breast; pressing his hard crotch against hers - all in a matter of seconds, it seemed on one level. But it also seemed like it was happening in slow motion, and despite her drunkenness Susan was aware of every little detail, but somehow seemed mentally paralyzed and unable to react.

Susan got her hands in front of her and pushed against Chuck's body. Chuck was not deterred. In less than ten seconds, he somehow got his own pants opened, reached under her skirt, pulled aside her panties, and before Susan had any idea it was coming, the old man thrust the entire length of his cock up into her slippery pussy.

She fell back, and her butt landed on the edge of the vanity. She reached back and caught herself, placing both hands on the counter behind her. Chuck was standing between her legs, forcing them wide apart, humping her rapidly like a horny dog.

Susan was a deer in the headlights. She wiggled and gyrated a little, but otherwise was too shocked to offer any physical or verbal resistance.

It was maybe only three minutes or so that she felt a gush in her pussy, and knew that Chuck had cum inside her unprotected vagina. He slowed down his thrusts, and pulled his cock out from between her legs. Susan laid back, panting, watching Chuck pull up his pants and zip up his fly. Without a word, he smiled at her, turned, and exited the women's restroom.

CHAPTER 3) SHOW ME YOUR PERKY BOOBS

Susan made it into work the next morning, despite a queasy stomach and a nasty headache. She had an important presentation to make to several of her company's executives, and needed to prepare and be at her best. In fact she got up a few minutes early to put on her best business skirt and blazer, and take her time with her hair and makeup. The rest of the previous night went with no other serious incident. In one of the few slick moves she made all night, Susan had managed to jump into the front seat on the drive back to the office to pick up her car. She shouldn't have driven home, but she made it there and quickly showered away the evidence of Chuck's sperm, and passed out in bed next to her sleeping husband. Since 4:00 AM she had tossed and turned as she replayed the incidents of the night before. Another man had sex with her. He forced himself on her. But did she resist? She didn't hit him or run away. She didn't scream or fight as two men touched virtually all of her very private parts all evening, and then in the washroom she didn't even say "no" while being penetrated by another man's penis. It was rape. Wasn't rape. Rape. Not rape. Susan knew it would never stand up in court. She knew if she told her husband that he would be unsatisfied with her defensive efforts, and justifiably so. Susan chose to try to forget the incident ever happened. If Chuck didn't tell anybody else about it, nobody would ever know.

But when Susan opened her email at her desk, there was a memo from Gary, with no subject. She opened it, and there was an attachment. Above the attachment, the text read: "I took this last night with my cell phone camera. Please see me."

Susan clicked on the attachment. To her extreme horror, it was a photo of her and Chuck in the bathroom. Taken from behind Chuck and slightly to his left, Susan was up on the counter, with Chuck standing between her legs, his pants down to his knees, his big bare ass exposed, as he appeared to be humping Susan. Susan's legs were bare and spread wide around Chuck. Her sweater and bra were pushed up onto her chest, and her right breast was partially visible from the side. Susan's eyes appeared to be closed, and her head was thrown back. The photo wasn't real sharp, but there would be no doubt to anyone that knew her that it was Susan.

Susan felt her skin crawl. Should she pack her belongings and get ready to be fired? Was Gary going to chew her out or punish her? She was afraid to see him. She spent an hour polishing this afternoon's presentation. Finally, not wanting to put it off any longer, she went to Gary's office.

Gary's door was open. He was on the phone but waved her in. Susan took it upon herself to close the office door. Gary finished his conversation and hung up the phone.

"There's my girl with the perky boobs!"

God, I HATE it when he says that!

"I got really lucky with that picture! I happened to peek in the bathroom at just the right time, and the photo turned out pretty well! A nice action shot, don't you think?"

Susan couldn't think of anything to say for a minute. With her head hanging down, she finally spoke. "He, he, forced himself on me."

"I didn't hear you screaming, or see you fighting. A little writhing, maybe."

"I didn't know what to do, I froze. You don't believe me, do you?"

"It doesn't matter. The account is sewn up for another year."

"Why, what did Chuck say?"

"He didn't say anything. But I emailed him this photo, too. He's a married man. He knows how the game is played. He knows I have this photo, and he'll give me all his business."

"You're blackmailing him?"

"Well, implicitly. I told you, this is a mean business. I play dirty and I get what I want. And now I want something from you."

Susan looked up. "What?"

"Mmmmm. Quite the blockbuster photo I have. Did you tell your husband Bill what happened last night?"

"No, no! He wouldn't understand."

"Especially if he saw this picture. I know where he works, I could email it to him right now."

"Noooo! What do you want from me?"

Gary leaned back in his chair and paused. "Well, for starters, I'm dying to see those perky boobs!"

Susan gasped at his gross proposition. "NO!" She instinctively crossed her arms over her blazer to cover her chest.

"You let Chuck and Frank play with them all night, but you won't even give me a little peek. OK, then, I'll just send this picture right on over to Bill."

"NO, NO!"

"Unbutton the blazer."

Susan stood up. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her blazer. When Susan opened the blazer, Gary saw what nobody else was supposed to see - a pristine white camisole-type blouse, scooping down and sleeveless, nearly transparent. Her white smooth molded bra was clearly visible underneath the thin fabric.

"Pull up the blouse," commanded Gary.

"Gary, please,"

"Don't argue. Show me the goodies."

"OK, you, bastard," spat an incensed Susan in a wavering voice. But while she said it, fighting tears, she had already started to lift her camisole off. She crossed her arms and slowly lifted it over her bra, above her head, pulling it through her long brown hair, and holding it in her right hand.

Gary stared at his new employee in her little white bra, grinning at her chest. "Keep going. I can't wait."

Susan slowly pulled each of her thin bra straps down off of her shoulders. At home she would have spun the bra around and unclasped it in front. But despite not wanting to give Gary the satisfaction of giving him a good show, for some unexplained reason she chose to reach back behind her, and unclasp the bra from the back. She then pulled the bra down from the front, and felt her breasts fall out of it.

"Helloooo!" Gary moaned. "Ohh, look at those babies!" Gary leaned forward and stared at Susan's two perfect conical tits. They jutted out from her chest, with just a little bit of a slope, but her nipples stuck straight out, and were capped by sizable puffy brown areolas.

Susan stood with her arms to her sides, holding her bra, her blouse on the chair behind her, sniffling and fighting tears, but trying to be defiant, not wanting Gary to know how humiliating this was for her.

Gary stood up, moved around his desk, and approached her. Susan instinctively moved back, stumbling over the chair behind her, and then turning. "No."

"I gotta touch em."

"No," said Susan, moving backwards.

"I gotta feel those puppies!'

"No," whimpered Susan. But she had maneuvered herself back against Gary's desk, and he reached out and placed his cold right hand on her left breast. A momentary wrestling match incurred, with Susan trying to push her boss away, and Gary moving both of his hands around his employee's topless torso from behind her. Susan's lovely tits shook and bobbled as she squirmed and fought, and Gary grabbed and shook them.

Finally Susan surrendered. Turning and leaning against the desk, she allowed her boss to fondle her naked breasts. He tried to kiss her, and she threw her head back, but he caught her big lips and snaked his tongue into her as he felt her tits. Gary kissed her neck, then worked his lips down Susan's chest, and landed on her right breast. He licked and sucked on it, making Susan's nipple puckered and hard as a rock, sending shivers through her body. He flitted his tongue over it as he held her in place against his desk.

Gary moved his right hand down her waist, down the side of her skirt. He touched the top of her thigh just above her knee, Susan feeling his hand sliding over the roughness of her pantyhose. When he tried to move his hand under her skirt, she started a new round of wrestling.

"No," she moaned, trying to push his hand away. She stood up, and moved away from the desk. Gary chased his topless employee completely around his desk one time, watching her tits jiggling the whole trip, before he caught her again. He got his arms around her, pressed her back against the desk, put his right hand on her inner thigh, and slid it up, forcing her skirt up with it. When his hand found her crotch, Susan let out a little squeal, before Gary pushed her over.

Susan's back crashed down on the cold Formica desktop, and her legs splayed open. Her white panties were exposed under the diamond-shaped stitching of her pantyhose. Gary grabbed her crotch and held it. He rubbed Susan's pussy over her hose and panties while kissing her as she lied on her back, her legs kicking in the air. Despite her employment predicament and Gary's blackmail photo that she never wanted her husband to see, Susan instinctively fought for her honor. It wasn't a whole-hearted defense, but she wasn't ready to just lay back and be assaulted like she was last night without feeling like she'd done something to stop it.

But for the moment the battle was over. She was topless on her boss's desk, he was kissing her and feeling her all over, and just like last night, she just took it.

At that point, Gary's phone rang. Gary, to Susan's surprise and relief, reached over and pushed the hands-free button. "Yes?"

The voice of Carol, the front receptionist, responded. "Gary, I have Phil Lewin on the line. He's looking for Susan, he says it's urgent."

"Oohh, OK, put it through here!" Phil was another one of the small handful of most important customers, someone Susan had been working with for some time. He was a pain in the ass, but his problems had to be resolved promptly.

Gary stood up, and so did his topless assistant, blinking her eyes and trying to regain some composure. The phone rang again, and Gary pushed the hands-free button for Susan. "Hi, Phil," she said in a slightly warbled tone."

Phil began to babble on about his delivery problem, and Susan started writing notes. She momentarily concentrated on her job and Phil's problem, attempting to forget that she was topless in her boss's office.

But as she took notes and talked she felt Gary's hands return to her breasts, this time from behind her. He squeezed both of her tits while standing behind her, as she leaned over the desk to write.

Susan tried to bend over and move away from Gary. But his fingers squeezed her tits tightly, stroking and lifting them. Susan tried once to swat them away, and managed to get the hands off her. She concentrated once again on Phil's questions.

Gary's hands rubbed Susan's ass over her skirt, squeezing her cheeks. Susan did a quick hula dance to try to throw them off, but was too preoccupied with Phil to mount a defense. Gary's hands ran under her skirt again, and rubbed her pussy. Susan bucked her hips once, but Phil wasn't happy with her answers.

Gary unclasped Susan's skirt at the side and slowly zipped it down. He gently grabbed the waistband at each side, and pulled it down off her hips. Susan turned and gave him a dirty look, but he dropped the skirt down around her ankles, leaving Susan standing topless in just her white cotton panties and pantyhose.

Gary ran his hands up and down Susan's legs over her hose. Then he grabbed the waistbands of both her pantyhose and her panties, and tugged them down together. Susan was being jostled by the tugging, but continued her conversation with Phil. "Yes, I agree, Phil, you should have received them yesterday. I can try to track them. Do you have enough to get through the day?" In the meantime, her bare ass was now out in the open, and her boss was crouching right behind it.

Having exposed his assistant's bare ass, Gary yanked the hose and panties down her legs rapidly. Susan absentmindedly stepped out of them and stood naked, still leaning over and writing notes and talking. When Gary grabbed her bare ass, the inflection in her voice went higher.

Gary entertained himself with her butt cheeks for several moments, and then Susan felt a hand slide between her legs from behind and rub her furry pussy. She wiggled, but she thought she was close to resolving Phil's issue and wanted to get off the phone to stop her boss's groping. So a finger entered her pussy, and slid in without friction. Susan was soaking wet.

"Yes, I'll deal with this PERSONNALLY!" Squealed Susan as she felt something else at her pussy slit. She looked back, and saw that Gary had his pants down, and was pressing his hips into her backside. Just like last night, his cock was in her before she knew it. DAMN! OOHHHHHHH!" It was thick and stretched her out, but she was so lubricated that it was only mildly painful. "I know, PHIL, we SHOULD be able TO resolve, uh, this with ONLY a couple of phone CALLLS!"

Gary had Susan bent over his desk, and was fucking her doggie style rapidly. Susan had never had sex this way, and it was a new feeling. They made loud slapping sounds as Gary's hips banged into her bare ass, and Susan hoped that Phil couldn't hear it or didn't notice it.

Gary groped Susan's dangling tits as he humped her. "Let me wrrrritttee that, unngg, down, Phil. Uhhhhh! You said twenty-twoooOOO, right." Uh, I'll, uh, have to get baaaaack tooo YOUUUUUUUU!"

Susan pushed the hands free button to disconnect the phone, and thrust her hips back at Gary. She was in the middle of a minor orgasm, and it was building into a whopper of a big one. "OHHHHH!"

Gary grunted in her ear as he humped over her rapidly. He reached between her legs, and his right middle finger found her clit. He rapidly diddled it as he fucked her with his cock and groped her tit with his left hand. Susan grunted, squirmed, and gyrated her hips. UH! UH! UH! UH!" She bit her lip to try to keep herself quiet.

The reserved wife thrashed about wildly, exploding in a major orgasm. She felt her boss shoot his wad deep into her pussy, and her knees buckled as she collapsed facedown on the desk, panting, and drooling on the Formica.

CHAPTER 4) THE CONFERENCE ROOM

When her boss pulled his wet dick out of her pussy, Susan panted and cried as she collapsed in a chair. Too exhausted to move for several minutes, she watched Gary pull up his briefs and his slacks and straighten himself up. Then the grinning man picked up each of Susan's garments, inspecting each. He laid her skirt, blazer and blouse out over the arm of her chair. He looked at her bra, panties, and pantyhose, and stuffed them in his desk drawer.

Susan gained enough strength to stand up and get dressed. "What about my undergarments?" She asked.

"I'll keep them for the rest of the day. You won't be needing them."

"I need panties. Otherwise I'll, uh, leak uh, your juice."

"Very well," replied Gary. He reached into his drawer. But instead of retrieving Susan's white cotton panties, he handed Susan a blue garment. "These belonged to Marcia. They're almost clean."

Susan looked at her slender-hipped predecessor's panties. They were blue silk thongs. Susan had never worn a thong, never had the inkling to purchase one. But the defeated employee knew not to argue with her boss anymore, that he held all the cards. Plus, she was in a hurry to get any clothes on her at all before someone entered the office.

Susan stepped into the thongs and pulled them up her legs. They were too small for her, but she pulled them up as high as she could. She saw her boss watching her as she threw her camisole over her braless torso, pulled her skirt up over her naked butt and zipped it, and slid into her blazer and button it. She slipped her shoes on over her bare feet.

"Do you have your presentation ready for this afternoon?" Gary asked.

"Uh, yes," replied Susan, still in a daze.

"Then I'll see you at one," replied her boss, and Susan let herself out.

For the rest of the morning and through lunch hour, Susan tried to concentrate on her PowerPoint presentation for the meeting, but she had a hard time concentrating with all that had happened in the past twenty-four hours. She tried to put her assaults behind her, hoping that Gary was satisfied with having screwed her once. But he did still possess the photo that would destroy her marriage to the man she loved. She intended to get through this important presentation, and then she could work out her problems at home tonight.

Susan felt funny sitting at her desk braless and in thongs. No one could notice, really, as long as she kept her blazer on, and hopefully nobody at the meeting would notice that she wasn't wearing hose under her best business suit.

Susan arrived at the conference room fifteen minutes early to make sure that the overhead projector worked. Gary and all of the other five sales executives arrived a couple of minutes late. Gary took a seat on one side of the wooden conference table, and Susan made a point of sitting on the opposite side, directly across from him.

Susan was scheduled to make her presentation at the end of the meeting. For thirty minutes she sat among the six older reps, listing to them discuss various issues. She made a point of pulling her chair as close to the table as she could, so the men on either side of her wouldn't see that she wasn't wearing pantyhose.

She felt something touch her knee. She realized that it was a foot. She looked across the table at Gary, who was grinning at her. He had taken his shoe off, and was playing footsy with her from across the table. The sock-covered foot was sliding between her legs up her bare thighs. Susan glanced from side to side. Nobody seemed to notice yet. She knew better than to disobey Gary. She allowed the foot to push her knees apart. The foot continued its journey up her thigh unimpeded, until it rested squarely on her silk panty-covered crotch. Susan could only sit and endure this intrusion while the others spoke.

George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers