Susan's Corporate Servitude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,913 Followers

Lana suddenly stood up. She hiked her skirt up to her waist, standing with her garters and black panties showing, and her big white tits hanging out of her black bra. She grabbed she sides of her own panties, and wiggled them down, revealing her dark brown pubic hair. She kept her skirt bunched up at her waist, took Susan's hand, and pushed her chair away from the table. Lana laid down on the carpet, and pulled Susan down with her. Susan wasn't expecting this, lost her balance, and fell to the carpet next to Lana, on her back, half-under the conference table.

Lana quickly pushed Susan's skirt up to her hips, revealing her white silk panties and white garter. She grabbed the panties, and quickly yanked down. Susan was surprised and hesitant at first, then surrendered and lifted her butt off the floor so Lana could slide the panties down her legs.

Lana lay on the carpet beside Susan, but with her head at the opposite end of Susan's. She spread Susan's legs wide, staring at her naked pussy. Lana stood between Susan's legs, with Lana's and Susan's legs scissoring each other. Lana lay down and grabbed Susan's leg like pro wrestler. The older woman scooted her crotch up to Susan's. She pressed her hairy pussy firmly against Susan's hairy pussy, and rubbed them together.

"Ohhh," moaned the surprised Susan.

"Uuhhh!" grunted Lana in her husky voice. She rubbed her pussy against Susan's, banging it really, as Susan got into a rhythm with her. It was like they were fucking now, their crotches slapping together, rolling around on the floor, panting and grunting like wild animals, not a pair of well-dressed ladies. Susan had expected the other woman to be gentle with her, but Lana was pushing her around more roughly the most of the men had lately.

Lana released her grip on Susan. She pushed Susan down flat onto her back on the carpet. Lana scooted her body down, placed her knees on either side of Susan's face, and straddled Susan. Susan looked up to see Lana's crotch directly over her face. She gasped, knowing what Lana wanted, but when Lana's hips descended, Susan took hold of her hips, and burrowed her nose into Lana's pussy hair. She felt Lana's nose doing the same thing to her pussy, burrowing in until her tongue found her labia.

"MMmmmphhhhhh," mumpbled Susan, buried in a face full of pussy. She licked up as best she could, both grossed out by the smell and texture, and fully aroused. Susan's thighs reacted to Lana's licking, and she arched her hips and closed her thighs around Lana's face. Lana also reacted to Susan's pussy-eating, closing her smooth fleshy thighs around Susan's forehead.

Lana grabbed Susan's butt cheeks under her with one hand. She spread the cheeks, until her fingers found her asshole. Lana slowly and gently worked her middle finger into the hole, causing Susan to jump, "Relax, Honey," Lana mumbled from Susan's pussy. Susan feared that the finger would hurt her, but as Lana went deeper, Susan felt a growing arousal. The combination of the tongue at her pussy and the finger in her anus was a stimulating sensation.

"Do that to me, Susan," Lana ordered. Susan reached up and felt the older woman's larger ass cheeks. She found her asshole, not far from her own nose. She found it easier to work her index finger in. Lana moaned as it slid deeper.

Both women were eating and fingering and moaning and panting. Susan barely flinched when she caught sight of the web cam that was mounted up in the corner. The camera was used for web casting conferences. It was pointing right at Susan and Lana, and its red light was flashing. Susan knew Gary wouldn't miss a chance to watch them on the web, but she wondered how many other people were also watching, or would be watching, if the event were captured on disk. But Susan was too far into her own lust to even lower her muffled moans.

Both women got louder; Susan with her high-pitched squeals, and Lana with her low-pitched moans, both muffled by pussies. Lana was able to move her tongue up to Susan's clit, and Susan found Lana's clit. Each gyrated their hips, throwing the other's head back and forth, clasping their heads with their thighs.

"Whuuuuuiiiii!"

"UUMmmmmmm!"

"Mmummmmmmmm?"

"Uurrrggggghhhhh!"

Susan's orgasms surged, Lana gyrated, until they both were exhausted. Susan began to sob, a combination of shame, humiliation, exhaustion, and just plain sadness that the intense orgasm was over. Lana rolled off of Susan, turned herself around, and lay next to her, hugging her and caressing her.

CHAPTER 9) PUNISHMENT

Naturally, Susan's work suffered. Her concentration and enthusiasm waned greatly. Gary had made it clear that if Susan just up and quit, that he would make good on his blackmail threat. It just wasn't in Susan's nature to purposely do a lousy job to try to get fired, but she figured there wasn't much that the company could do to her if her work was less than stellar, so it was easy to let details slide.

At a hastily called staff meeting, Byron seemed to be in a particularly nasty mood. "I was told this morning that we lost the Benson account. Our contact told me that last month we fouled up one of their orders, which caused Benson to lose one of their customers. So we're out. I want answers. Mick?"

Mick cleared his throat, feeling, like everybody else in the room, that Byron was ready to explode. "Benson faxed in an order last month, and we entered the order into the system. But then they faxed in a change order, and that change didn't get executed. It wasn't until their shipment arrived that anybody realized the mistake."

"Who did they send the change order to?" Asked Byron.

"Um, Susan," replied Mick.

Susan was caught off guard. A wave of panic set in. Oh No! She DOES remember the change order now. It came in late one night, and after a particularly long fuck session with Gary she had decided to enter it the next morning, and then just plain forgot! But she wasn't aware of her mistake until this moment, in front of Byron, Gary, and most of the senior sales team. Susan's face went flush as everybody in the room looked at her.

"What happened, Susan?" Byron slowly asked in a barely controlled voice, his lips quivering, his eyes piercing hers from across the table.

"Um, I, Uh," stammered the unprepared sales assistant.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!???" Screamed Byron at the top of his lungs.

"I just FORGOT IT!" Cried Susan in a quivering voice.

"You just fucking forgot a fucking Benson order? COME HERE! NOW!" He yelled, his face as red as a beet. Susan jumped up to her feet. Everybody else in the room was completely silent. Susan walked around to the other side of the conference table, and stood in front of Byron.

"ON YOUR KNEEES!" He ordered.

Susan immediately dropped to her knees in front of Byron's chair. Byron hurriedly, angrily, unbuckled his belt, and pulled it off his pants. Susan thought for a moment that he was going to whip her with it, but he just threw it against the wall with a clang. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and yanked them down to his ankles.

Byron grabbed the back of Susan's head, and forced her face to his crotch. Susan fought for just a moment, and then opened her mouth, and took the semi-hard dick between her lips. Byron simultaneously pulled her head forward and thrust his hips out. He did this rapidly time and time again.

Byron fucked the young wife's face in the middle of the meeting in the conference room, quickly, forcefully, and angrily.

Susan choked on the cock. It was not a long or thick cock at all, but Byron thrust it all the way in until his pubic hair hit her full lips, and the dick head at the back of her throat caused her to make noises each time he thrust. "Guck guck guck guck!"

Byron did not make the young wife suck his cock long, nor did he cum in her mouth. He released her head, and stopped his thrusting. "Get on the table! On the table on your knees!"

The stunned assistant began to climb onto the conference table, on her knees. Her miniskirt rose up almost to her ass, and her bare knees rested on the wood table. Byron stood up, cock still hanging out, and pushed her over to the middle of the table, facing the North end of the table. Byron climbed onto the table and knelt behind her.

The still-angry boss yanked her miniskirt up to her waist with one motion, exposing Susan's pink thong. Byron pulled the thong aside, exposing Susan's crotch. But it wasn't her pussy he aimed his cock at, but her exposed puckered asshole. He thrust his saliva-covered cock into it.

"UUUUEEEE!" Squealed a surprised Susan. "NO!"

"Shut up, you STUPID BIMBO!"

"AAHHHHH!"

Byron slowly worked his thin dick into Susan's virgin asshole. Tears fell down her nose onto the conference table. Her scooping top was hanging open, exposing her braless tits to the men on the end of the table that she was facing. The other half of the men was watching her bare ass, and their boss fucking her rippling ass.

The skinny little vice president crouched over her and humped her like a little dog, thrusting his crotch in and out. The little man was up on the balls of his feet, knees bent. His pelvis slapped against her jiggling ass each time he pumped her. He reached up to her right shoulder and pulled her blouse off of her shoulder, exposing her right tit. As it hung down, Byron tugged it and milked it.

Susan's head hung in shame as the still-red-faced boss butt fucked her like a cockroach on her backside. Her hair hung down, and she cried. But soon she realized the erotic sensations that having a cock in her ass can cause. She was no longer a complete stranger to the effects of anal stimulation by another person.

Byron reached between her legs and felt her pussy. His fingers found her clit, and rubbed it rapidly and roughly. Susan suddenly found herself close to an orgasm. "OHHHH!" she involuntarily moaned. "AAAAAAHHHH!"

Susan shuddered and thrashed, raising her head up, causing her dangling tits to shake. "OOOOHHHHH!"

Susan felt Byron shoot his load of cum into her asshole. The sensation boosted her continuing orgasm. She shook her ass back at the VP. "OOOHHHHHHH, GOD!"

Byron withdrew his dick from Susan's asshole. He let the last couple of spurts drip down onto her ass. Then he wiped off his dick with her thong, and climbed down off the conference table, leaving his punished employee lying bare-assed on the table.

"Meeting adjourned. Everybody back to work."

CHAPTER 10) ALONE WITH HER HUSBAND

When Susan's husband climbed into bed, she pretended to be asleep. She knew he wanted sex, and it had been a long long time since she gave him some. But once again, she was hoping to get out of this marital chore. For the past several months, she had used all of the excuses; headaches, tired, getting her period. Anything to keep her husband from having sex with her.

The reality, she knew, was that her pussy had been getting a workout nearly every day at work. She worked very hard to get in showers after work to wash away other men's sex, to hide her dirty clothes, and to undress in the dark so he wouldn't detect any marks or bruises.

But tonight, he wasn't accepting any more excuses. Reluctantly, Susan rolled over and let her husband touch her, and she half-heartedly pulled on his cock. But no matter how much effort he put into it, when he tried to stick his finger into her pussy, it was bone dry. It was hard to fake wetness.

Susan lay back, wishing she could just get wet so she could get this over with. Damn, she didn't seem to have any trouble getting lubricated at work when she didn't want to be touched. She thought of the time that Phil fucked her in his office and she was instantly wet. Gary doing her from behind over his desk. Lana licking her labia. Just after a walk down the crowded hall in a see-through top, she would go to the bathroom and find her panties soaked.

Now, lying in bed with her husband, she felt her self getting wet. Not from his touches, she knew. But from the horrible recollections passing through her mind of being taken without consent. It was finally getting her aroused.

Quickly, her husband jumped on her and entered her. Susan lay back in the dark, her eyes closed. In her mind, she saw Louis the maintenance man humping her like a dog. Pretended that that scary little creep Byron was licking her clit. That Gary was fucking her in front of a group of men. All awful, humiliating thoughts. "Whooo," she moaned. "Haaaooooo." She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning Mick's name. "UNNNNNGGGGGGG!" She writhed and jerked her way through an orgasm. Not like most of the ones she was having at work, but at least she didn't have to fake one tonight with her husband.

Susan lied back in the dark as her husband fell asleep. Damn! She couldn't enjoy sex with him any more! The past few months she had experienced erotic sensations and wild orgasm like never before. And they were all happening when she felt helpless and humiliated and used.

CHAPTER 11) THE FACTORY

On the way home from lunch with Gary, Susan's head was in his lap, sucking on his dick as he drove. She knew it was taking a long time, and she assumed that he was driving around until he finished. But when he came in her mouth and she finished swallowing, she looked up and didn't recognize where they were.

"Where are we?"

"We're going to swing by the plant. I gotta meet with the operations supervisor there." The plant was the factory where their products were made, and it was in an industrial area about fifteen miles from the corporate office. Susan had never been there before. She looked down at the outfit that Gary had personally purchased for her - The skirt was what the kids were wearing these days, short and pleated, and hung low on her hips. Her top was tight, exposed her bare midriff, and scooped down to reveal the top of her red bra. Lime green thongs, bare legs, high heels. She looked like a hooker. Not the way she wanted to meet new people.

At the plant, Vern the foreman couldn't keep his eyes off of Susan. Vern and Gary took a tour of the plant. It was an ancient building, with a filthy concrete floor. The noise of stamping and grinding machines and diesel forklift trucks was deafening. And from around every corner, there were dirty men leering at Susan like they'd never seen a woman before. Taped to several of the machines were what appeared to be old photos ripped out of men's magazines of busty nude women. Linda was surprised that that sort of thing was still tolerated.

When they arrived at the foreman's office in the back of the sprawling plant, Gary ordered Susan to go back to the front office and retrieve a file from his briefcase.

As soon as Susan started to walk through the plant without the bosses, the whistles started. A couple of low whistles at first, but they alerted every other male in the plant to look her way. Countless loud, shrill wolf whistles cut through the din of the machines. The men left their machines to get closer to her. Susan felt like a pack of wolves were closing in on her. She walked faster down the aisle, but that only made her tits jiggle more and her nipples pop out further, and her little skirt dance more to expose her ass. There were calls and comments that for the most parts Susan couldn't make out; in part because of the noise and also because they were of several different languages and dialects. She didn't even want to know what the slang meant.

At the end of the plant, Susan had to climb a staircase to get to the office. Waiting below were a dozen men. As she ascended the steep metal stairs, she knew that the men could see up her skirt, and several of them confirmed it by naming the color of her thongs, and complementing her on her nice ass and "nice beaver."

And when Susan had retrieved the folder, she had to return to the back of the plant, and go through the gauntlet once again, to louder whistles and more forward and obscene comments. Waiting at the bottom of the steps were the same dozen dirty, sweaty men. One of them took a quick, forceful grab of her ass, and Susan let out a yelp but didn't turn around. Several feet away, somebody else grabbed her butt cheek, and this time she turned around, but couldn't even tell which one did it. Somebody lifted up her skirt in the back, exposing her bare cheeks. A few ass gropes and a couple of spanks later, some older bald white guy reached around and grabbed her right tit over her top. When she finally escaped into the back office, she knew it would do no good to complain to Gary or anybody else.

xxx

Several weeks after the plant visit, Gary called her into his office after lunch. He was looking at his computer. Gary never looks at his computer. He called her over to see what he was looking at. Of course he took the opportunity to rub her ass while he talked. Susan was wearing a particularly elaborate ensemble that Gary had put together for her the previous night, including a blue pinstripe skirt and jacket. The skirt was the tightest thing she'd ever worn.

Susan saw that he was watching a video. She recognized a Demi Moore film where she plays a stripper. She should have known that he was watching something dirty.

"Watch the way she moves. See how stiff she is? That's NOT how to dance for men. Here's how to dance for men." Gary fumbled with the mouse until another video started. "Check out this rap video," he ordered.

This video was just some rapper's video. Susan had seen such things on MTV while channel surfing, even though she didn't listen to rap music. She'd seen the way that some of the black girls bump and grind, spreading their legs and thrusting their pelvises. Disgusting, she thought, but didn't even admit to herself that she would stay on the channel for a minute to watch them. But she hadn't seen anything as graphic as the one that Gary was showing. There was a black woman in just a thong, with her back to the camera, sticking her big black butt out, shaking and jiggling her ass flesh.

"Look at her pop that booty!" Gary said. "Shake that junk!"

"That's gross!" Susan commented. "She doesn't even have a good figure!" But she was slightly disappointed when Gary clicked the video off.

"OK, Susan, ready to go to the plant?"

Damn! Susan hated the plant. "Do I have to go?"

"Yeah! Phil's driving a bunch of us in his van. They're throwing a party for the assembly line that produced the most product last quarter. We're gonna give them their incentive prizes.

Susan got stuck in the back of Phil's minivan between Joe and Mick, the two heaviest guys. Little doubt that some of her sales co-workers got a look up her tight little skirt as she climbed into the back. She could barely even sit down in the skirt, and it rose up to her crotch, affording the four men sitting in the front and middle seats a view up her skirt. "Well, at least I'm wearing panties today," she thought. "Everybody in here has seen my crotch before anyway, not that I ever get used to that."

On the ride to the plant, Mick and Joe kept their hands on Susan's bare upper thighs above her stocking tops, but otherwise they were surprisingly well behaved.

When they entered the plant, they were shown where the events were taking place, in a lunchroom off an aisle in the plant. The room was furnished with ten old cafeteria tables and folding chairs, a couple of vending machines, some motivational posters on the walls, a couple of garbage cans, and a filthy littered tile floor. Susan spotted a keg of beer, and about a dozen of the plant employees drinking beer from plastic cups, a mixture of white, black, and Hispanic men in dirty t-shirts and jeans. Also in attendance were about twenty of the male employees from the plant office in various casual and business attire, mostly older men with gray and receding hairlines.

George VI
George VI
5,913 Followers