Susan's First Time

Story Info
Was he/she ready?
1.9k words
4.49
98.9k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers

Stan/Susan wondered how he/she could have gotten herself into this particular fix. This week Stan was at Sue's posh apartment so was living as a woman. The large good-looking gentleman kneeling between her spread legs was very firm about what he wanted her to do.

"After you suck my cock I'm going to fuck you," he said, in a low firm voice, "you'll love it before I'm through. I'll be very gentle since I know you're a virgin."

"But I'm not a woman, "Sue said, trying not to like the feel of his strong large hands on her thighs as they pushed her dress higher.

"I know that," he grinned, "I love fucking transvestites more than any other kind of sex. I have broken in many girls like you. After you are broken in you will expected to attend Parties I give for my friends and associates. I am sure you will love the parties. I always have some of my girls and men at my estate. You're very pretty I think most of them will want to fuck you."

"Fuck me?" Sue gasped. she/he's ass twitched," But I'm a virgin. I couldn't do that!"

" They all protest and moan and beg me to stop but they always give it up," he said, grinning, "after I've fucked you a few times you'll beg me to attend any party I give. All of my girls seem to turn in to cum sluts after a party or two. Now let's see what kind of equipment is in your panties."

Sue's six-inch cock had betrayed her. It was rising to the occasion and gotten harder as the deeply tanned man fondled it. He grinned again as pulled her cock out and cupped Sue's tight balls. A massive thumb rubbed the slit on her cock feeling the wet that betrayed her yet again. She did not resist when he kissed her deeply. She whimpered, her arms snaking around his bull neck as there tongues intertwined. Susan was flooded with sudden carnal desire. It was not specific just sex of any kind. "You bastard!" Sue said, fiercely tugging at his belt, "what did you do to me?"

"I'll do that," he said, a smirk of triumph his face. He stood and stripped dropping his clothes on the floor by the couch. "You take you're panties off but leave every thing else on," he ordered sitting on the couch.

Susan knelt before is open legs she hesitated before running her hands slowly up his thick hairy thighs. The coarse dark hair tickled her arms as she looked in awe as his massive cock in her hands.

"Oh My God!" She gasped you'll kill me with this!"

"It looks big to you because you're used to your smaller one, "he assured her, "I have friends who are larger. You will learn to service them, as you will me. In addition, enjoy it as well. Come now kiss the head. It is time for your instruction to begin.

Susan had watched enough porn movies to have the idea and had practiced on her dildos in anticipation that she would do it for real some time in the future. Also, it was her secret wish for a future time. It looked like the future was at hand ready or not or was that in hand. He was getting bigger, much larger that any of the rubber dicks she had used before. She kissed the purple head then licked the slit before taking the cock into her mouth. It tasted a bit salty not bad at all. With out any urging she engulfed the entire head. Then bobbed up and down. It fit in her mouth nicely. This wasn't going to be very bad.

"Been practicing on your dildos I see girl. Good. this won't be all that bad then. I'll still use plenty of lube when I fuck you."

Sue shuddered, she couldn't believe this monster in her mouth would fit in her ass but he was going to do it to her and she was going to let him. His hand lightly held the back of her head as he pushed his cock deeper in Susan's mouth. He pulled back when she gagged.

"Not bad girl," he said, "try to breath through your nose. Let's try it again...more this time."

Again, she slid her lips down the twitching cock in her mouth. It went deeper yet almost half, it with this try. She gagged so hard her asshole clutched. She pulled back until the cock was out. Strings of saliva dangled from her lips as Sue panted.

"Very good girl," you're getting it, "back one more time. Your mouth is hot! That's it...nice and slow! I'll give you your first load of cum! Try to swallow it all it's good for you...ahhh! Yes! That's it! Take it!"

He held her head rock steady and he shot gout after gout of cum hit against the back of her throat. Susan gulped swallowing the flood as best she could but some of it escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin. She coughed and gagged a little as she licked her lips.

"That's good girl," he said, "now wipe your chin with your fingers and lick them clean. I'll make a cumslut out of you for sure!"

"It was kinda nice," she admitted, blushing, "it tasted better than I thought it would. Are you going to fuck me now," She asked in a fearful small voice. "Please don't. It's too big. You'll hurt me. I'll suck you off again. Please."

"Of course you'll suck me again and again and other men as well. Right now, I'm going to take your ass cherry.

"Why are you doing this," she asked in a plaintive voice, tears seeping from the corners of her eyes.

"Because I know it's what you want girl. You can deny it and deny it until you're blue in the face but that is what you want. I know about the hormones you are taking and your plans to live as a woman full time. Enough stalling sit on the couch and get ready! And stop sniveling I've had enough of it!"

She sat looking fearfully up at him looming over her. He knelt between Susan's legs again pushing her dress high on her stomach. Her cock was limp and withdrawn her balls tight. She lifted her nylon-clad legs high and back. He pulled her ass to the edge of the couch and began working lube into her ass with his thick fingers. She gasped when he probed deep with two fingers pushing the lubricant in her.

"I should rim you," he remarked, "no I should fuck you using just spit. But I won't you've been a pain in the ass girl but not much. You will feel a little pain in yours. If you would relax, it won't be bad at all .l I can tell you will stretch out just fine.

He was fully erect as he sat back on his heels pulling her ass to his cock. "We're going to let gravity do most of the work girl," he grinned pushing his massive cock head against her well-lubed sphincter as he spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs. The more you wiggle the faster it will go in. Hold your legs high as I let you slide down! "

"Ohhhh!" Susan gasped as his cock began opening the small rosebud of her asshole." Oh! God! No!" She wailed, "It's too big! It hurts...oh, it hurts!"

With no real friction to hold her smooth slim body in place, she slid centimeter by centimeter down on the invading cock... She clutched fruitlessly at the smooth leather of the couch eyes wide with panic as she slid.

"Please," Susan whimpered piteously, "don't do this!"

His eyes locked with hers his grin savage. "You're going to be mine girl," he said, "it's so delicious when I brake in a new girl. Relax your asshole it won't hurt as much while my cock stretches your sphincter. Ah! That's nice the head is almost in...just a bit more...and the worst of it will be over."

Tears leaked from her pleading eyes when the massive head slid into her now forever stretched ass. Susan struggled more as she oozed down two inches or so. The impalement of he/she continued slowly and relentlessly as Susan slid down the pulsing cock. When it reached the half way she gave up letting herself slip slowly the rest of the way until his huge balls pressed against her ass.

"You are well and truly mine now girl," he sighed, "your ass is so hot! I won't take much to fill you with cum," he said snatching a small pillow from the couch putting it on the carpet by the couch. He grabbed Susan by her hips and laid her ass on it. "Hold your legs up and back girl," he ordered, "now I'm really going to fuck you." He began thrusting at a steady pace. His hip smacking against her impaled body as his large hairy balls bounced on her ass.

"Unahhh!" she moaned, gripping his thick forearms. Her body rocked with each firm thrust, "you bastard! How can it hurt and feel good at the same time? Oh, God I've never been so full before! Ah, ah, ah! Oh, God your fucking meeee!"

He kept fucking her at the same steady pace for what seemed like hours to Susan. She was pressing her heels against his ass by now trying to pull more of him into her ass as she thrust to him.

"Ah! Your into it now girl. Get ready for a big hot load! What a sweet ass!" Suddenly he pulled out and turned her over. Then plunged back in quickly.

"Oh, yes! "She exclaimed, "Eagerly meeting his hips with her ass.

He came then pressing her down on the pillow with his thick cock fully imbedded in her body. He fucked her with short savage thrusts pumping his cum deep into her. Amazingly, Susan could feel it as more and more of it squirted in her. It seemed it would never stop...it was like an enema as it filled her bowels. He lay still on her with his cock still hard and deep in her ass.

"Aren't you finished," she asked, trying to move. "Not yet girl, he said holding her down, There's more to come." Susan whimpered and wiggled her well-fucked ass around the cock deep in her. "Please you must be through. You put so much cum in me that I have to go. I can feel in bubbling inside me."

With his cock still in her he pulled, her up to her knees and pushed her face to the carpet. "You need to hold this position for a while girl," he grunted, "your body needs to absorb as much of it as it can," he chuckled a little, "It will help you turn into a fine cum loving slut." Susan trembled as odd sensations flooded her. Somehow, she felt his cum trickling deeper and deeper into her body. A silent scream flashed through her mind...what was his cum doing to me! That desperate thought vanished as quickly as it came to be replaced by contentment as she moved with him.

Susan moaned in protest as his cock pulled out and he let her sink down. Only a few drops of the massive load he had pumped into her body oozed out of her ravaged asshole. She was asleep sprawled on the carpet.

She woke the next morning naked in her large bed. Had it only been a dream? No, her ass was sore. Something had happen last night but what? Then Susan noticed the large envelope on her nightstand. She reached for it with a feeling of dread.

sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers