Susan's Island Man Ch. 02

Story Info
She is seduced by husband's rival.
9.7k words
4.22
239.9k
71
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers

Watching Susan and the baby playing in the pool reminded me of Jamaica. Susan was tanned and fit Working out, Susan was in the best shape ever. Her stomach muscles were firm and her legs were buff from lifting. Susan's tits were larger now, since she was still breast feeding.

The baby had just learned to walk and was really getting big. Ronnie ambled over to his mom and pulled the top of her bikini aside and latched on to her nipple. The scene was so cute, that I took a couple of pictures.

Susan winced as Ronnie bit down on her thick dark nipple. Now that Ronnie had teeth, he would at times get carried away. Susan was firm, but gentle with her reprimand, as she caressed the baby's head. Just then I had a flashback and my stomach knotted I remembered how Ronnie's father James had seduced Susan, how he had fathered this child.

Of course the boy was a constant reminder, his skin coal black and curly black hair, he was the spitting image of his father. Susan never knew how I had watched the seduction, how much it turned me on. I just never expected Susan would fall in love with James so quickly and completely. I was miserable during that time when Susan and I contemplated divorce. That was history though, now Ronnie was my son and Susan and I were happy.

Susan saw her husband Steve shoot the pictures and thought nothing of it. Playfully, Susan moved the other side of her bikini exposing her other breast as Steve shot more pictures. Steve loved her and was a good dad to Ronnie.

Things had been tough right after the baby was born. James the baby's father had left her when she was fat with Ronnie. To make matters worse, he had taken up with her friend Ellen. Then, just before Ronnie was born he returned to Jamaica. Susan was very much in love with James. Susan felt that once the baby was born they would get back together, but James never returned her calls or letters.

Throughout the entire affair, Steve stuck by her side. The baby bit down on her nipple and for a moment her mind drifted back to Jamaica and James. God the man was good, never in her life had she experienced sex like that. The fact of the matter was, if James would have walked up right now she wasn't sure if she could resist him. Susan had begged him to stay with her, but he chose Ellen and her money.

Still, Susan often fantasized when making love to her husband that it was James making love to her. Susan couldn't get James out of her mind. Lately it wasn't only James, just the other day she met a black man at the grocery store. Steve was right next to her when a young black man walked up and made a comment about how cute Ronnie was.

The man introduced himself and gave her his card. Then right in front of Steve, asked her to lunch. Susan turned him down, but wondered if she would have had the will power, if Steve had not been present. The fact of the matter was every time Susan was in the presence of a black male she felt a sexual charge. It was as if, every black man knew she loved black cock.

Ronnie bit down hard on Susan's nipple, bringing Susan out of her daydream.

"I think it's time I get this young man a bottle, he's getting a little hard on the boobs," Susan said to her husband.

Later that week, during my lunch hour I picked up the photos. I had placed the pictures on my desk and stepped out to use the restroom. When I returned, I found a strange black man in my office. To say the man was large, was understatement. At least 6' 5" and well over 285 pounds. I really couldn't tell how old he was, but guessed around late 30's. His head was clean shaven, and his suit impeccable.

"Are you Steve, my name is Andre Johnson, the new owner of the company. I thought I would come by and introduce myself since you will be working for me." The big black sat in my chair and made himself comfortable.

I was suppose to have the inside track on a promotion to general manager. Mr. Johnson now told me that his brother Tim would take that position. I had spent the last month training Tim and now I found out it was all part of the new owners plan, to take over the company. It was a hell of a way to find out that I hadn't received the post.

"Are you listening to me, or did I pick a bad time to see you," Mr. Johnson said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," I said, "you caught me off guard, I didn't expect this."

For the remainder of an hour Mr. Johnson explained the facts of life, as he put it to me. Johnson said he expected longer hours and more production. He went on to say that cuts to the workforce were on the way and that no job was safe. I'm not a rocket scientist, but I got the message. Then before leaving my office Mr. Johnson tone and manner suddenly softened.

"I want you and your wife to come over to my beach place for the weekend, get a baby sitter and bring swim suits. I'll leave a date and directions." Then he shook my hand.

It was only after Mr. Johnson left and I took my seat did I notice the pictures. Johnson had looked at them, leaving the shots of Susan nursing Ronnie out of the pack. Worse there was one missing, the one of Susan with both breasts exposed.

Susan Hannas was incredible. Johnson had looked over the pictures good . Right away his cock had begun stiffening the moment he saw Steve's wife in her bathing suit. Long brown hair, with a gorgeous face and body to match, she was a hottie. Steve's personnel file said he had been married for 9 years, yet there were several pictures of her breast feeding a black baby. Andre smiled to himself as he walked back to his office.

Steve's wife had found herself a brother once upon a time, it would be interesting to get the details. It would be interesting to find out if she fucked as good as she looked. Andre was a man who was use to getting what he wanted. Normally, Andre didn't fool around with married women, simply too much trouble to bother. On the other hand Susan Hannas was worth the effort. The meeting with Steve went well. Steve knew who the boss was now and soon his wife would too.

Andre stopped in the office of Ann Dower, a young executive with the company, his brother Tim was currently fucking the cute little blonde.

"Tell me what you know about her," Andre said to Ann throwing the picture of Susan on to Ann's desk.

Ann picked up the picture and smiled.

"I heard a rumor about this. Her name is Susan and she works out at my gym. Married to Steve in production. Gossip is they had a Jamaican living with them, she fell for the guy, and got pregnant. I'm going to the gym tonight. Do you want me to get more information for you," Ann said crossing her legs, giving Andre a good look at her white transparent panties.

Ignoring the blatant come on by Ann, Andre instructed Ann to get close to Susan and get him more information on the affair.

"Is there anything else you would like for me to do for you," Ann said suggestively.

"No, not while you work here and are fucking my brother," admonished Andre as he left Ann's office.

Ann was miffed that her flirtation with Andre had failed. She liked his brother Tim, but Andre was the better catch. Handsome, wealthy, and smart, he was to good to pass up. Tim had peak her interest more, when he mentioned that his big brother was bigger every where. Tim was pretty gifted in the sex department and if Andre was bigger, well that was okay with Ann.

Now it seemed that Andre had a weakness for Steve's wife. Fine, she would help Andre seduce Susan, but she was not about to give up on getting Andre for herself. No by the time she was done with Susan Hannas, Andre wouldn't want her for more than a quick fuck.

That evening Ann saw Susan working out on the treadmill. Susan had shorts over tights, which must of predated her pregnancy, because her milk filled breasts were spilling out the top. As Ann approached Susan she felt a familiar tingling between her legs. Ann didn't consider herself gay, but was open minded, especially when the woman was as good looking as Susan.

"Hi, my name is Ann and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind spotting me when you're done."

"My name is Susan and I'd be glad to."

The girls exchanged idle pleasantries for the remainder of the work out. Susan was happy for the adult conversation. Ann was bright, and witty. Susan liked her immediately. Susan learned that Ann worked with Steve and was single. Ann mentioned a boy friend at work, but his name didn't ring a bell. Ann asked if Steve and Susan had kids. Susan said yes, but little else. Sensing Susan's discomfort on the subject Ann changed topics. The girls then agreed to meet again at the gym.

Susan was walking to her car when she heard Ann call out.

"Susan this is my man Tim," Ann said, leading a tall black man by the hand.

"Hi, I'm Tim Johnson a pleasure to meet you," said the black man.

Tim looked Susan over letting his eye's linger on her breasts and protruding nipples. Susan involuntarily blushed over the hungry stare.

"Down boy, she's married and your taken," chided Ann. "Besides your probably not her type," Ann said. "See you Thursday," Ann laughed as she led Tim away.

Susan was surprised by the meeting in the parking lot. She would never have guessed that Ann had a black boyfriend, she seemed so conservative earlier. Susan's head spun with thoughts of James her black lover, all the while wondering if Tim was good in bed.

Later that evening I told Susan, about what happened at work. Of course I didn't mention the fact that I suspected the new owner of the company, of taking a nude photo of her, from me. One of the reasons I hadn't approached Mr. Johnson, was I had no proof he had taken the picture. Susan never mentioned meeting Ann, nor did she mention their date to work out.

That night after Ronnie fell asleep, Susan came to bed wearing a sexy teddy. It had been a while since we had made love. Unfortunately problems at work, didn't leave me in the most amorous of moods. Susan was clearly disappointed, when I told her I wasn't in the mood. Fortunately Ronnie started crying, and Susan rushed to his attention.

Two days later Susan showed up at the gym exhausted. Susan told Ann how she was weaning Ronnie and how difficult it was to get him to take a bottle. The end result was that neither baby or mom were sleeping.

Ann was great at listening. Soon Susan began confiding in Ann more and more, as the work out session went on. After the work out Ann suggested they get some drinks.

Susan Hadn't been drinking because she had been breast feeding Ronnie. Now that she was weaning the baby, she figured a drink or two wouldn't hurt. Susan felt the effects of that first drink right away. Ann ordered another round, noting that Susan was getting buzzed. Ann waited until the appropriate time and then mentioned how she hadn't had much sleep either. She then began telling Susan how Tim had fucked her brains out the night before. Ann could see Susan was getting turned on by the detailed description of the previous nights sex.

"Honey, I hope you don't take offense, but if you never had sex with a black man you don't know what you're missing," Ann said throwing out the bait.

"I have," Susan mumbled under her breath.

Susan felt like a large weight had been lifted off her shoulders, as she began answering all of Ann's questions. Susan told Ann about Jamaica and James. How James had left her for her friend Ellen. Susan even told Ann about Ronnie and how Steve had accepted the child as his.

"Okay, so are you telling me your not seeing anyone on the side," Susan asked knowing the answer.

"No I promised Steve, never again. Sometimes it's hard because I can't get James out of my mind. Then just the other day a good looking guy came up to me in the store, and made a pass. Right in front of Steve. He gave me his card and I kept it for 3 days. I almost called him, if it would have been James I would have"' confessed Susan.

What did Steve do when the guy hit on you."

"Nothing, like he kind of kept shopping."

"Don't you think that's kind of strange," Ann asked.

"Yes, but so was the whole Jamaica thing. Steve told me he knew about us for sometime, but never said anything."

"Really and you never asked him why he didn't go ballistic when he first learned you were fucking a black man."

"No I didn't want to push the subject. James was always of the opinion that Steve got off on me having sex with other men."

"That would explain why he didn't divorce you. I mean I would think any man would sue for divorce, especially after James moved in with you. Was he like a voyeur or something," Ann questioned. Ann could not believe the things she was getting out of Susan.

"Ann promise you won't say anything. I mean Steve would kill me if this got out," pleaded Susan.

Ann ordered another round and assured Susan of her confidence. All the while, Ann kept plying Susan for more information.

"I don't know if he watched us, although I think he saw us once on the beach in Jamaica." Susan's tongue was now so loose that she even detailed how her husband had licked her cum filled pussy a couple of times.

"God I wish I had a husband like yours. I've read about men like that, but never met one. I'd marry a white guy, if he took care of me and let me have my choice of lovers. I'd have me at least one black lover on the side if I was you."

"I learned my lesson no more extra marital affairs for me."

"You'd better hold off on that promise till after you, Andre Johnson," said Ann.

"You mean the new owner. Why do you say that, Ann."

"Because he is the most gorgeous man you have ever seen, and according to his brother Tim, hung like a horse."

The girls laughed and made arrangements to meet at the gym again.

That evening I told Susan that we were invited for a weekend at Andre beach house. That we needed a babysitter as it would be adults only. Later that night Susan and I made love or should I say she fucked me. She seemed distant, but possessed, telling me how much she wanted me to cum in her, to give her another baby. When we were done I just laid there thinking about the missing photo and the upcoming weekend at Andre's.

"Your a lucky man Andre Johnson, Mrs. Hannas has plans for you you," said Ann, closing Andre's office door behind her. Ann was wearing a blue business suit, that showed a little cleavage and plenty of leg. Sitting in a chair opposite Andre, Ann caught him glancing at her legs.

"What are you talking about Ann"' Andre asked.

"Well you told me to get you the low down on Susan Hannas and I did. Susan is a real man eater. The rumor was true regarding the Jamaican. It seems she had an affair with the guy right in front of hubby's nose. Then when she found out the Jamaican was broke she sent him packing. When I asked her if she had met you she said she hadn't. Although she told me that she had seen you earlier this week and liked what she saw. Susan said, all she had to do to get you into the sack, was play the innocent wife and hard to get," Ann lied.

"Really, I really misjudged her. I guess appearances can be misleading. Thank you Ann for the heads up. I appreciate how quickly you got that info for me. By the way I'm having a get together in a couple of weeks at the beach house, would you and Tim like to join us. I've invited Steve and his wife for the weekend, so things should be interesting," Andre quipped.

Ann was pleased with herself as she left Andre's office. Things were going according to plan. With any luck at all, she would ditch Tim soon and end up with the owner of the company. Ann immediately called Susan and asked her to lunch.

"Susan remember when you told me how your husband, knew about your affair with James and yet didn't go crazy jealous. Well, I want to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell, cause I could get in trouble at work."

"Okay, but it's kind of hard to make a promise, when I don't have any idea what you are talking about," replied Susan.

"Has your husband taken any nude picture's of you recently?"

"No, never, wait a minute about a week ago he took a few harmless shots around the pool. Why, how do you know about that. Did Steve say something to you."

Ann could see the apprehension in Susan's eyes. Ann loved this game she was playing and really didn't care if Susan ended up hurt. As far as Ann was concerned, Susan like Tim were merely a means to an end.

"I over heard your husband and Andre Johnson this morning, talking about the up coming weekend at the beach. Evidently, Steve had shown Andre some nude picture's of you, because Andre asked Steve how he could show nude pictures of his wife to him. Steve said that you guy's have an open marriage."

"Oh my God, what should I do. I can't believe this. Steve showed those pictures to Andre. I'm so embarrassed. Wait till I talk to Steve."

"Susan you promised. If Andre finds out I was ease dropping he will fire me. Besides is what Steve did such a bad thing. After all it sounds like he has this fantasy about you and other guys. I mean why not kill to birds with one stone."

"What do you mean," Susan asked. The whole thing was too much to take in so quickly.

"You still think about your black lover. Face it the reason for that is Steve can't give you what you need. Even Steve knows that, that's why he didn't go completely ballistic over your first affair."

"What you're saying is crazy Ann."

"Look I'm not saying you should flaunt your affairs in public, or for that matter in front of Steve. I'm just saying if the opportunity presents itself, go for it."

I don't know about all of this. I guess what your saying makes sense, it's just I didn't expect this from Steve."

"I have an idea, lets run a test. Call Steve and tell him we are doing a girls night out. I promise this will be fun."

Susan called me and told me she was going out with Ann. I told her to have fun and not to worry about Ronnie, that I would take care of him. Susan sounded a little nervous, but I really thought nothing of it.

Once at Ann's, the girl's opened a bottle of wine and started getting ready for their night out. Ann showered first. Coming out of the shower Ann walked into the room with Susan and casually dried herself off Susan. Susan had never seen her new friend nude. Ann was tall and thin, with long legs. Ann's breasts were large on her frame, but well proportioned. Ann's areolas were large, and almost the same skin tone as the rest of her breast. Susan tried to keep from staring at Ann, but couldn't help herself.

Ann noticed Susan's interest, and purposely lifted her leg on to the coffee table. toweling her leg dry slowly. Ann then slowly spread her legs, giving Susan an unobstructed view of her protruding cunt lips. Ann noted Susan's attempt to avert staring, but more than once caught Susan looking.

"I wish I had a body like yours," Ann said as she rapped the towel around herself.

Susan blushing said " Why your absolutely beautiful."

"You're too nice, for that you get more wine before your shower." Filling Susan's glass, she pointed out the towels and left Susan to herself.

While Susan took a shower, Ann made a call to some old friend. Ann was waiting with more wine, when Susan came out of the shower. While toweling off, Susan complained to Ann that her breast's hurt.

"I'm down to a couple of feedings a day with Ronnie. today with lunch and everything, I missed feeding the baby and now my tits hurt," Susan slurred, the wine taking effect.

Ann who had changed into a terry cloth robe, was becoming seriously aroused, watching Susan dry off.

"Really, this is your lucky day. During my school years I did a lot of volunteer work in our local maternity ward. I have just what the doctor ordered."

Ann didn't mention that it was while working in the hospital, that she had her first lesbian experience. Applying body lotion to her hands, she asked Susan to take a seat in front of the mirror.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers