Susan's Landscaping Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Romping in the bushes.
1k words
4.31
32.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers

I got off of work early, and headed home to see if Susan was finished, or if there was some yard work she'd left for me. We enjoyed that, but more, we enjoyed cleaning up afterwards. Showering and scrubbing the dirt and sweat away always ended up with the same result – unforgettable lovemaking (always was, it seemed).

I went into the house to change, and was surprised at the sight – Susan in the bedroom, naked, very aroused from watching one of "the movies" we occasionally brought out, fumbling with her vibrator. It appeared the batteries were dead. Mine were fully charged, and making a pronounced bulge in my pants – a situation that demanded attention!

"Need some help?" I asked as I walked in, already unbuttoning my shirt.

"I need to be fucked – right now!" she growled. "The yard proved very stimulating."

""Then I'll have to set the sprinklers to run twice a day." I thought I was such a smartass. Pushing a lawnmower had never had this effect –

"Fuck the sprinklers. I had help from Allyson." Allyson's the neighbor – very attractive, great figure, but always seemed prim and stand-offish. "She watched me from her yard – tanning in the smallest little bikini."

My mind started racing, imagining different scenarios that would get my wife so aroused. I was stripped now, with my erection standing straight out and throbbing. As I crawled onto the bed, I moved into position to go down on Susan, but her priorities were on fucking.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me on top of her, moving us into position for some missionary action. She pulled her legs up and spread them, humping her crotch against my rod – rubbing it in her well-lubricated slit – finally reaching down and inserting the head.

She moaned – "You should have been here. It was fucking awesome." She proceeded to tell me about the sunbathing exhibition, with Allyson seductively oiling her body, removing her top and playing with her tits, all while my wife watched from our yard. That sounded pretty hot – even before she got to the invitation for lemonade and the oiling of the bodies.

"Next thing I know," Susan's telling me as we grind, "I'm rubbing oil all over her back and her ass, she ends up buck-ass naked, and I've got a hand stuck in her crack smearing oil on her asshole."

The image building in my mind exceeded anything we've ever seen in our library of videos – probably because of Susan's involvement and narrative of the afternoon's events. I was waiting for Susan to proceed with her exploration of our neighbor's body, and had reached down behind her, rubbing her asshole to mimic the actions of her narrative.

"I wanted to rub the backs of her legs, so I could see her pussy, but she sat up. 'Your turn.' I just lay down and let her start oiling my back. She took off my top and pushed my shorts down so I was naked, too."

I ground myself deep into her, slowing the pace of my thrusts. I didn't want to stop her story by cumming now!

"She never touched my pussy, even when she was kneading my ass and rubbing oil on my asshole." I reached down and started rubbing Susan's asshole again. "She slapped my ass and ordered me to roll over – 'Now for the front!' I rolled over and she oiled me up, but she still wouldn't touch me. Then she stopped. I was really wet – like I am now. She got a special oil for our pussies from her bag, and we started rubbing it on ourselves."

Susan's story had me so close to cumming, but I wanted to hear it all.

"Allyson was so hot – I reached over and touched her. She's all shaved, and my finger slipped right in. I was fingering both pussies, and she was pinching her nipples. They were oily, and they slipped around under her hands."

I pinched Susan's nipples and she moaned, squirming with me buried deep inside, her calves braced on my shoulders.

"She pushed me onto my back, and moved on top of me. Allyson pulled my hand away from my pussy and put her mouth over it – I pulled her all the way over me, and was looking right up at her pussy while I still fucked her with my hand."

This was too much – I thought I'd shoot right then.

"Allyson started licking me – I mean long licks that started at my clit and ended with her tongue swirling on my asshole, and really going over my lips. She started humping her crotch against my hand, and lowered herself to my face. I stopped fingering her and started licking. I wanted us to come together – I knew we were close."

So was I.

"Allyson's pussy was so wet, and the lotion she used tasted like strawberries – I sucked her clit hard and she really squirmed. Her mouth was like nothing I've ever felt."

I started squirming on top of Susan, moving faster in her pussy.

"I reached around her leg with my hand and started rubbing her asshole again."

I reached down and started rubbing Susan's asshole again.

"I stuck a finger in her asshole and started fucking her – poking her and licking her in rhythm with her tongue licking me."

I poked my finger two knuckles deep in Susan's asshole and started fucking it in rhythm with the thrusting of my dick. The vivid picture Susan had painted of her encounter with our neighbor, oily, sweaty bodies locked in a slippery sixty-nine in the middle of the backyard, her finger fucking Allyson's asshole was so clear in my mind, the cum seemed to explode from inside of me, spraying the inside of Susan's pussy and bringing her off, too.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and rocked back on my knees, bringing her legs together in front of me – squeezing my dick inside of her, then I fell onto the bed, releasing her legs.

"That's the hottest fucking story I've ever heard. Truly inspired," I gasped, as I caught my breath.

Susan looked up at me and smiled. "Allyson told me to go back tomorrow – that she had something to show me."

dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers