Susan's Naughty Pee

Story Info
A naughty after-hours pee in the company archives.
1.3k words
4.47
18.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Setting - a tile manufacturing company in the Yorkshire Dales, a five story office building attached to a sweeping factory unit. The office staff are predominately female and very, very naughty!

It was after hours and Susan had taken to the attic with butterflies dancing in her stomach at the thought of what she was intending to do. Everybody else had gone home so there was little chance of being discovered. Normally, the office girls had an agreement not to visit the attic during the working week and only using it for their naughty misadventures on a Friday where the intervening days off would hide all trace of their misdemeanours.

Susan couldn't wait that long. Her balder was fit for bursting and so was doing her utmost not to pee her panties and work trousers, not that would be such a bad thing (as she often did in the privacy of her own home), but there was the walk to the carpark to consider...

The attic was stacked high with boxes of documents that would never see the light of day again which was fortunate considering how many of them now contained yellowed stained paperwork after the girls had treated their contents on many an occasion to a shower of piss issuing from their uncovered cunts. Having a wee into an archive box was just one of the many ways that the female office staff would empty their bladders. The wooden floor never left a trace after a day or two of drying, should anybody decide to merely squat and piddle rather than experiment with all the different items and objects lying around that could be used for an impromptu toilet.

Naturally Susan had been as daring as many of her colleagues, sometimes even going to the toilet in front of one of them before watching with a deep thrill as they too, had a naughty wee in the attic. Her very first pee in the attic had been with her cousin Colette, the two of them giggling like naughty schoolgirls as they had let down their work pants and white cotton panties before squatting over the bare floor in the very far corner of the attic. It had seemed like an age before Susan had been able to overcome her nerves and finally mange to release a squirt of piss over the floor between her bare knees. It had been such an intoxicating sight, her pussy lips parting to allow a hot flow of her pee to come squirting out and to create a dark damp stain over the wood. Settling nerves had seen her flowing pee stream gain force, lengthening to splatter messily over a new part of the floor even as Colette had started to pee beside her. Susan's cousin had a wonderfully shaved pussy, her bald slit parting to let out her flowing pee stream that fell as a golden downpour over the attic floor, making a second piss puddle to match the one being made by Susan's toilet. By the time the two girls had finished their toilets, their pee puddles had merged into one large damp stain covering the floor of the small alcove that they had used for their latrine.

Reverting to the present Susan hurried over to the filing cabinet that she knew to be empty. The bottom drawer made a dreadful screeching noise as it opened on rusty sliders and she felt the butterflies jumping in her stomach least anybody on the shop floor hear the sound through the brickwork and know that somebody was up in the archives after hours. Not wanting to hang around Susan immediately turned around and began to yank down her work trousers, revealing her long creamy legs and her black panties stretched around her bum and private parts. They followed suite, dropping to her ankles as she bent her rounded behind down over the open drawer, her pussy lips moving into a position that so when she peed, that her hot golden shower would rain over the metal floor below.

Susan didn't waste any time, the urgent need in her bladder racing down to her pee hole that promptly opened wide as she began her toilet. A loud splattering sound from beneath her curved bum cheeks announced that her piss was indeed raining down to cover the inside of the metal drawer with her hot pussy effluent, the feeling of relief as she squatted over the open door and pissed a most satisfying sensation. She loved peeing in naughty places and remembered the time that Colette had caught her having a leak at the side of the photocopying, spraying her hot pee into the void space between the machine and the wall, knowing full well that her piss was being absorbed by the carpet below. She had no doubt that Colette would have followed her example as soon as she had left, her blond-haired cousin standing in a similar manner, with her uncovered muff lips aimed into the dark space before releasing the need on her bladder and pissing for all she was worth.

Susan also recalled the thrill the office girls had received when they had discovered that somebody had taken a piss over the paperwork in the bottom photocopier drawer, the yellowed paper testament to the crime. Susan and Colette had both wished that they had thought of the idea and had secretly guessed that it had been Rebecca who had stopped behind the previous night to undertake the naughty deed. Both of the cousins had seen Rebecca go to the toilet on several occasions, the pretty office worker either peeing over the carpet in a corner of the office, as was the want of many of the staff when the need in their bladders became too hard to contain, or having a piss into an office mug whilst either sat at her chair with her trousers and panties stretched between her ankles, or taking a standing pee into the mug held to her uncovered crotch.

Colette and Rebecca had once taken turns to relieve themselves at the top of the attic steps. Colette had gone first, the flowing stream of hot piss leaving her pussy lips flowing copiously out as an arching stream that had pattered messily over the top three steps. She had been very proud of her achievement until she had witnessed Rebecca's toilet and seeing the piss fountain leaving her cunt reaching not just the forth step but the fifth as well. By the time Rebecca had finished her piss the stairs had been drenched in piss which the two girls had been required to walk through to reach the exit, a mistake that they vowed never to repeat.

By now, the need in Susan's bladder was reducing, the flow of hot piss leaving her pussy lips abating to the stage of being manageable. Closing her piss hole Susan stood up before turning to admire her handiwork. Inside the cabinet was a large puddle of piss with splashes of urine staining the metal walls. It was such a wonderful sight that Susan couldn't resist opening her pee flaps again and having another quick pee into the cabinet drawer. The stream of piss leaving her cunt formed a flowing arch onto the pee puddle inside, a wet sounding splatter accompanying her toilet. Susan giggled whilst she pissed, unable to take her eyes off the sight of her flowing fountain as she urinated into the cabinet. Her bare bum cheeks were on full display, tingling in the cool air whilst from her pussy flowed her hot golden shower, spraying into the drawer and topping up her already large piss puddle. Moments later and she was spent, droplets of pee on her thighs which she wiped down with an old invoice. Carefully, she eased the metal cabinet closed, knowing full well that her piss would evaporate leaving no sign of her naughty toilet. Now it was time to dress before fleeing the scene of her crime, her every intent to return to do it all again another time.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers