Susan's Plaything Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan shows him how confidence can be rewarding.
7.1k words
4.71
113.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redlaw
redlaw
2 Followers

Special thanks to ldycassiopea for some talented editing. I wrote this in the vein of some of my favorite stories on this site. I encourage feedback. This is my first story post though, so be gentle!

---------------------------------

I was finally on my own! The summer after I graduated from high school, my cousin, Dave, had invited me up to Northern Virginia to hang out at his house before I headed out to college. I was thrilled to be on my own at 18. The opportunity to hang out with my hotshot lawyer-cousin outside of Washington, DC, was too good to pass up. My parents were cool with it--as long as I helped Dave around the house. It was beyond me as to why he’d even bought a house to begin with. He was never home except on weekends, but he said the investment alone was worth it. I didn’t care about anything except the fact that his place was within walking distance from the cool shops and bars of the neighborhood, as well as half a mile from the Metro, which would take me into Washington.

Dave took a week off from his law firm when I got there in June. We spent the week touring the highlights of D.C. during the day and exploring the nightlife (or at least to the extent that my fake ID would let me) after dark. I had never been to such a thriving city before, and was thrilled with all the history and power that exuded from the place. I admit it; I was a little bit of a nerd. I had only dated one girl in high school, and that was more of an intense friendship than a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. The most that we had ever "done" was kissed, but I was too shy to push for anything more. I was perpetually the "good friend" that all my female companions could confide in but no one really thought of in a sexual light. This didn’t really help my self-esteem when it came to women, and made me very self-conscious if I ever acted in a way that bordered on flirting. It always felt like I wasn't being earnest when I flirted. That, however, did nothing to quench the hormones that burned inside of me. I had discovered the wonders of pornography, though, at the end of middle school. Since I resigned myself to not being able to get "the real thing" anytime soon, my mind and the few glimpses of the beauty and eroticism of the nude female body in friends' magazines were the food for my fantasies.

After a week soaking up the culture of D.C. and suffering through the sweltering heat of the beginning summer, Dave got a call from work. As soon as he hung up, he told me he was going to have to head up to New York for about a week for some negotiations, but that if I had no problem hanging out on my own I was welcome to stay there until he got back. I was thrilled to be able to stay, and thanked him for not insisting I head back to my parents. My only concern was that I really didn't know anyone in the area, so I'd have to learn the place on my own.

"Dude, you will have a blast I'm sure, but no parties in my pad, okay?" Dave laughed. "And beware of Susan, too!"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had never heard him mention any women in the area except for his few friends, and among them I didn’t remember meeting a Susan. Dave was one of those "married to the job" kind of guys, without much of a personal life. I'd bet that it would not be a huge gamble to say that Dave's social life was pretty meager as it was, so hearing him mention a woman's name perked my ears up.

"She's that woman you've seen in the mornings coming back from running usually when we're heading out. How could you miss her? . She's cool as hell, I must say, but she always seems, well, just a little “forward” for my taste."

Dave told me that Susan had moved in next door to him shortly after he’d moved in a couple of years ago. She was a 35 year-old doctor who worked in the District, had never been married, and threw crazy parties. Dave told me that she was hot, but he'd never even tried to hit on her. Plus, since she was about seven years older than he was and his thing was younger ladies, she just didn't seem his type. I remembered seeing her a couple of mornings ago. She may have been twice my age, but you could definitely tell that she was a runner. She had brown hair and dark eyes, and her legs were tight like a model’s. I remembered she’d run in only a black jog bra and black short-tights. Her hair had been bundled back into a ponytail that bounced as she ran. Yeah, she was hot by my standards too, but in the untouchable, movie star way.

"Since I'll be gone, and she has a crazy on-call schedule, I'm sure she'd love to see more of the monuments with you. Don't be scared, man, she's cool." I laughed. I wasn't scared, just a bit unsure. It was not that I had a problem meeting new people, but older women always held a fascination to me. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd pass up a babe of my own age for one, but since I was more the thinker-type, I really appreciated a more mature and intellectual woman. Maybe that's why I never really seemed right with all the girls my own age. I had been looking forward to just doing my own thing, but hanging out with a friend of Dave's might be cool too.

"Yeah, no problem," I said. "Invite her over to dinner if you want. I don't want to just knock on her door like an idiot and say 'Uh, hi, my cousin told me you were cool.'"

Dave laughed at me. "Okay Mr. Bravery. If she's free I'm sure she'll come by. She is easy to talk to."

Dave got hold of Susan and invited her over to dinner that night. I set the table while Dave cooked. I heard the doorbell ring. "Dude, you wanna get that or would you rather her stand in the sauna outside?" Dave shouted from the kitchen.

I strutted to the door and opened it to find Susan, just as gorgeous as she’d looked on the couple of mornings I had seen her run by. She was wearing sandals, white shorts, and a light green tanktop with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was tan all over, with bright red-painted toenails and a firm body I had only seen on the soccer-girls and cheerleaders from my high school. The only way I would have been able to tell that she was over 30 was from the slight laugh wrinkles around her eyes. She was smiling, and looking at me expectantly with her big green eyes.

"Uh, can I come in?" She laughed. Shit, I had been looking her up and down with my jaw hanging open like a fool! I opened the screen and stammered out, "I'm so sorry, I… well… I'm Andy, the idiot!" Save the situation with some humor, I thought.

She stepped in and laughed, shaking my hand. "And I'm Susan, glad to meet you. Dave told me that he had to skip out of town to kill his karma as a legal marauder for the week. So you are stuck here, bored, and with the nation's capital before you. I guess I've been recruited as your new guide."

I smiled, glad she was not fazed with my immaturity at the door. "Well, if you are free, I have nothing better to do. I guess I'm in your hands." I shrugged and smiled.

"Now wouldn't that be nice?" she purred, then laughed as my face reddened. "Did I embarrass you? Chill out Andy, and go tell your cousin that he better have cooked for an army because I am famished."

Suffice it to say dinner was amazing and the conversation was great, just as Dave had said. Though Susan was in her 30s, she seemed as smart, hip, and fun as the coolest college gal. I found myself even flirting with her, which coming from me was rare as hell. The night ended with Dave thanking Susan for coming by. We both walked her to the door.

"Andy, I'll knock about 9a.m. if that's cool," she said. "I have most of the week off, so wherever you want to go, I'm up for it."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I'm an earlier riser anyhow."

Susan smiled and headed out. Dave closed the door behind her, then spun around and slugged me in the arm. He surprised me, and I asked him what that was for. He laughed out, "Lay off the flirts with my neighbor, man! Look who is Romeo now, Mr. 'I'm heading to college so all of a sudden I have a pair of balls on me!’"

Yeah, Dave knew I was a bit of a shy one around girls. But he was right, something about Susan drew out the flirt in me. I told him to “lay off”, and that I was heading to bed. He told me that by the time I got up he probably would have headed to the airport, so he threw me his key.

I headed to the guestroom, but I couldn’t get Susan out of my head. All I could see was her sexy legs, her eyes, her smile, her red lips, and her cute round tits pushing up under her tanktop. I lay in bed for over an hour, trying to get to sleep. Finally I gave up, grabbed a tissue, and slid off my boxers. I closed my eyes and imagined what Susan would be like naked, sliding my hand over the shaft of my cock. I came in no time, but I knew that I would finally get some rest after relieving that pressure. I may have only kissed my ex while I was in high school, but I sure knew how to rub one out for myself. And nothing after that night would get the thought of Susan out of my head but jacking off. Just the vision of her at the door was enough to make me cum like a fireman in no time at all. I wiped my spendings from my belly button and stomach with the tissue. Finally relaxed, I hid the tissue under the bed, rolled over, and fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke blinking in the sunlight coming through the window. God that's bright, I thought. Shit! I jumped up with a glance to the clock: 8:45. I’d overslept. I jumped into the shower like lightning. I was so focused on washing up, that I didn’t hear the front door opening. I was franticly washing my hair when I heard a woman's voice on the other side of the shower curtain say, "I know that summer in D.C. is steamy, but you sure have a hell of a sauna going in here!" I jumped in the shower, almost slipping and falling through the curtain.

"Susan? Holy shit you scared the hell out of me!" I shouted. Susan laughed, and I heard her closing the door to the bathroom.

"Don't let me rush you--sorry to barge in! I just couldn't help it! Can't a girl try to get a look at a cute piece of ass now and then?" I heard her laughing outside the bathroom.

I rushed through my shower (glad that Susan had left the guestroom while I changed) and threw on some shorts and a T-shirt. I combed my hair, walked out to the den, and found Susan sitting on the sofa drinking a bottle of water. She was wearing a black halter-top with thin shoulder straps, her hair up in the same ponytail, with white shorts and the same sandals as last night. Damn, she looked sexy! I feared what she might see in my shorts, so I scurried to Dave's kitchen to grab a quick bite of fruit for breakfast.

"I'm sorry to startle you baby. Dave probably didn't tell you that I had a key. I watch his place when he heads out on business trips, just as he watches mine when I have time for a vacation."

I told her that it was no problem (trying to act as nonchalant as I could, waiting for my erection to die down) and ate an apple. To get my mind off of her body, I asked her a bit about herself (besides what I had already learned over dinner). She told me that she was a doctor in the city, and that she had bought a house in Arlington like my brother for the investment. She told me that her friends were still party animals, but she had slowed down in the last several years. She had never been married because of her work, and she found that she had more fun alone anyhow. She teased me a bit about being the stud heading to college and all. I reddened quickly again. No stud, really, I told her. I told her about my ex, how we had really just been good friends, and that she had wanted to break up when school ended so that we both could enjoy college with no obligations. I told her about my life, my dreams of going to college and studying biology. I told her that I was a history buff, too, and that my cousin Dave and I had been like brothers when he lived down in my hometown--that was why Dave had let me come up, to explore the wonders of D.C. before heading to college.

"Well, you may be a self-proclaimed nerd, but you are my nerd now! You certainly don't look like a nerd!" I reddened again and thanked her. She laughed, saying, "Well, we are wasting a sweaty, hot day of touring DC, young man! Let's hop to it!"

We had a blast, walking the trails of Rock Creek Park and exploring Georgetown. I actually had more fun talking with Susan than immersing myself in the stuff we saw. I felt like I was flirting like a horny teenager! Not that I wasn't a horny teenager, but flirting was not usually my thing. Besides, this woman was twice my age! She seemed to have a great time as well, though, so I just relaxed and had fun.

After a dinner of pizza in Georgetown, we walked across the bridge back into Arlington and headed back to Susan's neighborhood.

Once at Dave's house, we headed inside. Susan asked if she could use the bathroom, so I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. I enjoyed the air conditioning in the house, cooling down after a long day of walking. Susan finally returned, so I turned off the TV and we chatted some more. I finally told her that I felt all sweaty from being out all day, and really needed to shower if she didn't mind. She said that she also was feeling pretty sweaty, and said that she was going to head next door to shower as well.

"You are not going to bed though, are you?" she asked. I told her not if she wanted to come back, I wouldn't. She said that she'd take a quick shower then, and return so that I could tell her more about college.

I raced to the shower as she headed home, hoping to be all-clean before she returned. I felt like a kid on a date, and I felt ashamed as hell about it. Why was I so damn flirty? I washed quickly in cold water, hoping to keep down my hard dick that I swear kept popping up when I thought about watching Susan's hips sway as we walked, or her breasts bounce as we crossed the bridge. I was driving myself nuts!

I finished my shower and threw on some shorts and a clean shirt. I turned on some music, and got some water from the fridge. Susan knocked, so I told her to come in. She walked in, and I felt the same slack jaw that I had done when I first saw her. She was wearing a loose T-shirt and obviously no bra, because when she stepped into the air-conditioning of the house, her nipples pushed hard into the fabric. I quickly regained my cool, and asked her if she wanted any water.

"I'm good," she said, "just come over here to the couch and sit with me." She patted the cushion on the sofa, and I walked over like a slow puppy dog. I couldn't help but feel shaky as I walked by her, trying to look at her tan face and beautiful green eyes, rather than gawk at her nipples poking through her shirt. I sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Why do you look so nervous, Andy?" Susan asked. "You look guilty. What did you do?"

I laughed and said that I was just tired from all the walking.

"Well, I give the best foot rubs in the state if you want," she said. I said that I was fine, but she insisted, until she finally reached over, grabbed one foot, and yanked it into her lap. "You are acting all shy now, after being so talkative and flirty all day!" she smiled. "You can't be falling asleep, are you?"

I shook my head no, and asked her about her work. Honestly, I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying, while she was kneading the arch, the ball, and the heel of my foot like a pro. I felt myself relax slowly as she worked out my tension in her hands. She squeezed my foot with both hands, running her thumbs along the sole of my foot, up and down. As she pressed out the knots I had gained with a full day of walking, I relaxed into a haze of calm. As her fingers worked their magic on my foot, I felt a swelling between my legs. She was turning me on! I tried to ignore it, but it was no use. I realized that she had asked me something as I refocused on our conversation. She stared at me expectantly, rubbing my foot. Something she had said took me by surprise, but I was sure I had not heard her right.

"I'm sorry, say that again?" I whispered.

"I asked if you were heading to college as an experienced man," she said again, grinning.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping that I really did know what she meant.

"I mean, have you been with a woman yet?" she asked, smiling at me and pulling my foot that she had been rubbing into her crotch as she moved her hands now up my calf. I could feel the warmth between her legs with my foot, but all I could do was stare in her eyes like a deer in headlights.

"Um, uh… I've, like, kissed a lot," I stammered out.

She laughed, still sliding her hands slowly up to my thigh now, her fingers trailing along my leg. My skin felt super-sensitive, and my heart was beating so loud I swear that you could have heard it outside. "You have been flirting with me all day, and now you clam up on me like you are nervous," she said. "It is not like I can't tell you that you seem a tad…"hard-up"… in those shorts."

I jumped a bit as I realized that in my relaxation, I had left myself open on the couch like a slob. My obvious erection tented my shorts like a new mountain range. I shifted to sit up, but Susan hushed me by leaning up and bringing a finger to her lips. "Stay there," she said. "I know you are not as innocent as you would like me to believe. I saw the way you looked at me last night, and I have noticed that all day you have opened up to me like a man on a date more than some cocky kid heading to college."

I nodded my head. "I do think that you are very pretty," I said.

"Pretty? You are the sweet one, aren't you." She brushed her forearm against my erection through my shorts as she leaned up, "accidentally" I was sure. Why would such a sexy woman be interested in nerdy me? She cooed as she glanced down at what she had rubbed up against, then grinned as she looked into my eyes again. She let her hand fall back down to my shorts, tracing a line with her fingernail along the fabric covering the ridge of my now throbbing cock.

"Don’t you want me to continue rubbing your sore feet and legs?" She pushed me back down on the sofa with her hand, and moved back to rubbing my calves with her hands. I felt the heat rush to my erection, making it swell even more. I was uncomfortable as hell, and sure that she could see it. I shifted a bit, trying to roll a bit to de-emphasize the swelling at my crotch.

I know that she must have noticed the purpose behind my movements, but she continued her massage on my sore legs.

"You may be getting all shy, now but at least you can nod, right?" I laughed and said yeah.

"So have you fucked a girl, Andy?" I reddened, and shook my head no. Susan smiled, rubbing my legs.

"Not even a blow job?" Nope, I said, I didn't have that type of relationship with my ex. "Well you have missed out," she whispered. "See, I may think that your cousin Dave is a hunk, but what I see before me now is a blank slate of a man who needs to learn what all this flirting is for, right?" I swear that I was shaking like a leaf, but I nodded quickly.

"Have you ever wanted to fuck a girl, Andy? Not like making love to a girlfriend, I mean just raw pleasure… just a good, wet fucking." She purred like a cat as she kept rubbing my feet.

"You have to do as I say, though, but I think that you will enjoy learning the kind of thing that will make you really love college."

Susan released my legs, and before I could move, she yanked her shirt up and over her head, exposing the nicest tits I had seen since watching HBO a couple of days before. Her nipples were dark red, almost brown on her tanned chest. They jutted out from her small but full breasts, drawing my eyes to them like a magnet. She watched me stare at her like a kid in a candy store. How the hell did she have no tan lines? Her aureoles were wrinkled, forcing her nipples into hard nubs, like tiny rosebuds. She slid her hands under her breasts as she stood up from the couch, sensuously rolling her hips like a dancer would.

redlaw
redlaw
2 Followers
12