Susan's Request Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day went smoothly and before she realized it, it was the last class of the day. Sandy had been in her previous class and she had stopped for some fresh, light chatting during the break after her class. She seemed like a real pleasant, friendly girl and Susan did feel like she could trust her.

Unknown to Susan, Sandy was just setting the stage for future developments as she dreamed of being intimate with her lovely teacher. Sandy had masturbated so many times last night that she was afraid she wouldn't have anything left for this afternoon. Seeing her teacher in class eliminated that fear as her loins felt overpowering lust surge threw them. Susan's sexy body renewed the flames of desire in Sandy once again and her heart and breathing quickened during the short time they were together. She had a hard time holding her tongue still as she could feel it thrusting and plunging into Susan's hot, steamy pussy.

The phone call last night had filled Sandy in on what was going to happen this afternoon. She was grateful for Julie telling her that Susan was truly in love with her and wanted desperately to taste lesbian sex for the first time. Julie said that Susan was very shy and hesitant but not to worry about any resistance she demonstrated. 'Heck', Julie thought. A little fib never hurt anyone and she would thoroughly enjoy watching two sexy women in lesbian lust.

Sandy was only too happy to oblige and the anticipation of having Susan for a lover was driving her mind crazy. She had reassured Julie that she didn't mind if her and her husband, along with the other three guys watched the action.

With a laugh and cheerful voice, she told Julie that she loved to perform for an audience. There was nothing in the world that made her happier than to fuck an innocent lesbian virgin. To illustrate to Susan the rewards of woman on woman lust was going to be most gratifying and like a drug for her mind. She told Julie that Susan would be a willing lesbo slut after she was done licking her cunt.

Julie had no doubts about what she heard as it took all her willpower to stay out of this woman's clutches. The love triangle a couple of months ago was truly enjoyable and certainly one that fulfilled Ron's lifelong fantasy of watching two women make love.

Julie shivered with the thought that one or two more love sessions with Sandy and she too would have been made her lesbian worshiper. As it was, it was like kicking the cigarette habit, as every now and then she would get a craving for Sandy's expert mouth. Then she remembered the strap-on and how Sandy had used it to turn her into a submissive, love slave the few weeks they were together.

After the phone call with Sandy, Julie had rushed into the living room and told the guys exactly what had transpired. She was so enthusiastic that she had trouble sitting still and told them that Sandy was more than willing to put on a show. Julie told them that she knew from first hand evidence that Sandy would force Susan to worship her body. Ron collaborated what Julie said as he had witnessed all the erotic details of his wives' affair with Sandy. "When you see this Amazon lick pussy, you won't stop shooting cum until you pass out," he told the captivated group.

The group worked each other up to a frenzy with dirty, erotic talk the rest of the evening and by the time everyone went home, they had made plans for today's tryst.

Susan's heart began to beat a little faster as the time got closer to 3 o'clock. There were a few giggles when the final bell sounded and she almost jumped out of her skin. Feeling embarrassed, she must have turned every shade of red possible.

She fumbled with her books and lessons and just managed to get them put away when Sandy came to the door. Looking up and seeing her stand in the doorway made Susan feel tiny and insignificant, as she was such a tall woman. She smiled and motioned for Susan to come with her, as it was time to go. Susan had to look away from her eyes as they made her feel overpowered when she stared into them.

Moving towards where she was standing, Susan felt like a little schoolgirl as she joined her young student and timidly followed Sandy when she turned to leave. Watching her from behind gave her goose bumps as Sandy truly had the perfect body. So tall and yet her breasts and hips were the right size to be attractive to almost anyone. After a few seconds, Susan had to divert her eyes from the rounded butt as it swayed when she walked. Susan actually felt jealous as she didn't think her ass was nearly so well formed or shapely.

They would take Susan's car as it was more convenient and neither said a word until they were in the car. Then Sandy remarked to Susan on how beautiful she looked and that her suit made her look remarkably sexy. Nobody had ever told her she looked sexy in her conservative dress and Susan blushed when she heard it.

She quickly changed the subject and asked Sandy where she was from. Then they talked about the high school she had attended and things that happened during her first semester. The small talk passed the time until they arrived at Kaz's and all got quiet once Susan parked the car.

They got out of the car and suddenly Sandy got very confident and sure of herself. Like a husband, she went around the car and took Susan by the arm and they headed to the house. Susan was taken back by the bold move but after an initial attempt to remove her elbow from Sandy's grip, she allowed the girl to escort her to the door. Like long, time lovers, they entered the building and went to Kaz's apartment, which was on the two upper levels of the complex. Kaz greeted them and ushered them into the living room.

Susan was startled by the brightly lit den area and wondered why lights flooded the vicinity of the sofa. There were no other lights in the place other than the spotlights and shadows were cast everywhere else. Unknown to Susan, Sandy already knew the script and they were the night's entertainment, thus the lighted stage.

Susan felt Sandy's urgency as she guided her to the highlighted couch and she looked franticly around in an attempt to find help. In the shadows, she noticed Ron and Julie on the second level landing and Ivan and Vanya sitting in the higher level's dining area. Desperately she looked for Kaz but he was hidden in the deep shadows.

Sandy ushered her slave into the dungeon and with a show of superior strength, forced Susan into the plush sofa cushions. Looking up to see Sandy standing over her, Susan felt so tiny compared to the much bigger woman. The powerful lights accented her body and Susan became aware of utter hopelessness.

Suddenly, Sandy forced her knees between the closed thighs of Susan and spread her legs wide. Then she kneeled down and in one swift motion, grabbed the front of Susan's blouse and ripped it open. This abrupt show of force took Susan by surprise and illustrated the futility of any struggle.

She cringed as deep as possible in the soft padding but there was no escape from this masterful young freshman. When Susan tried to put her arms up to guard her treasures, Sandy roughly slapped them to the sides. Then she pinched the flimsy bra between her strong fingers and tore it away from her chest in one swift jerk. Again Susan tried to raise her arms to hide her breasts but her hands were slapped hard to demonstrate Sandy's control.

Susan began to sob and pleaded with her student to not do this. "No, please don't do this," she begged but sat absolutely docile. Sandy ignored her pleas and in a hasty movement, removed Susan's blouse and bra completely to leave her tits exposed to the world. Hungrily, Sandy eyed the small, beautiful breasts and wanted nothing more than to suck them deeply into her hot mouth. That would come later, now she must humiliate and gain full control of her love slave.

Suddenly, Sandy spread her legs and put her knees around Susan's hips, sitting over the frightened teacher's lap. Then she reached for Susan's face and tilted it so she could look directly into her dark, blue eyes. Holding her stare like a magnet, Sandy slowly and seductively, removed her clothing. All breathing came to a screeching halt as everyone watched the gorgeous woman strip for her slave. Their eyes locked on each other and Susan's breathing quickened as Sandy's eyes spoke to her. She remained perfectly motionless and allowed the seduction to continue to the delight of all the others.

When Sandy's big, gorgeous tits came into view, all the guys saw the flawless globes with their long, dark nipples already hardened by lust. Sandy began whispering to Susan and nobody else could hear but it was obvious her words had a drastic affect on the timid woman in front of her.

"I am going to take my clothes off and show you how much I want your body," Sandy said softly. "I want you to suck my tits and lick my nipples with your hot mouth," she said and Susan became afraid. Sandy was determined to explain everything to her new lover so she knew what to do. This sort of thing gave her immense happiness and she loved nothing more than to seduce an innocent woman. When it was someone who she adored and cherished, it made the joy even more pleasurable.

The bright lights made it feel like an intense interrogation and Susan's temperature rose to a feverish level. "Now I am going to take my pants off and my panties so you can see my shaved cunt," she whispered. "When I get all my clothes off, you are going to make love to me and make me climax on your face," she told the bewildered teacher and proceeded to strip.

When Sandy lifted off her to disrobe, Susan sat where she was and waited. She was unable to resist the temptation and her eyes opened wide to feast on the beautiful breasts. Seeing the two erotic tits for the first time made her heart skip a beat. Her eyes lingered on the pronounced buds and she wondered what they felt like. 'Did they feel like her own?' Then a shiver ran through her body as she realized what she was thinking.

Shaved cunt! The words shocked her as she came to understand what Sandy had told her. With guilt, and much shame, her eyes drifted lower and the sight caused her body to shudder. The daring woman suddenly sat back down in Susan's lap. The upper portion of the puffy, pussy lips were exposed right before Susan's eyes as Sandy stretched her knees around the shapely hips once again. Susan's glare held much longer than she intended but for some mysterious reason, she couldn't rip her eyes away from the wetness.

Sandy could see Susan's face was troubled by the dilemma facing her but she knew her experience would eliminate any of the teacher's fears. Suddenly, Sandy stood up directly in front of Susan and whispered, "Get up and take off the rest of your clothes!" The order shocked Susan but more puzzling was that she got up immediately. With shaking fingers, she removed her clothes as requested and then Sandy pushed her back into the plush sofa. Now both girls were completely naked and everyone's eyes darted from one golden jewel to the other.

Susan was very confused and bewildered by this time while Sandy was getting more aroused and more confident by the minute. She knew the others would be overcome from watching the upcoming drama and she was determined to give an Oscar performance.

Sandy knew that talking would heighten Susan's enjoyment so she continued as she sat back down in the tender lap. "I am going to make you fuck me and eat my boiling, lesbian cunt. First I need you to suck my tits as they are throbbing for your lesbian mouth. I need your lips on my nipples and I want to feel your pussy fuck when I stick my finger in it," she said with her mouth only inches from her face. The dirty words were an ideal remedy for Susan's quandary and with one fast pull, Sandy forced the open mouth to her big tit.

Slurping sounds filled the rooms, as the slave was required to suck. Sandy's hands were full with Susan's hair and she bobbed the hesitant head from nip to nip. The only time Susan had done such a thing was with Julie and the memory had long since faded. Feeling the long, hard nipples under her tongue, it was a natural thing to caress the hardened bud. Her instincts told her to lick and nibble with her teeth and she cooperated in precise fashion.

This episode was turning out better than Sandy expected and she felt the familiar rumbling deep inside. She was normally a woman who could control all her emotions but tonight was different as the flames of desire rose much faster than ever before. Whenever she looked at her adorable teacher, her stomach twisted and churned with lust. Suddenly, Susan's burning mouth sucked the tender bud deep into her mouth and her teeth bit down hard. It took Sandy by surprise and it was her turn to moan loudly as the spasms shot through her naked loins.

"I love you Susan," she whispered so only Susan could hear. "I need you badly and you are making my body burn with lust when you suck my hard nipples," she said but all that was obvious. "I am going to become your master Susan and I am going to make you beg me to fuck you," she told the scared woman which made Susan pause for a few seconds. "Julie told me that you were a lesbian and you wanted me to make love to you," she said and suddenly Susan knew she had been betrayed. "How could Julie say such a lie?" she wondered but Sandy didn't give her time to reflect.

"Open your legs Susan, so I can feel your wet pussy!" she ordered. Susan felt the immediate shame as she slowly spread her thighs to give this woman ultimate satisfaction. Feeling the muscular thighs move apart as she lifted her body slightly, Sandy's hand swooped into the crevice. The demanding fingers closed over the puffy vulva and Susan thought she was hooked up to an electric fence. Her hips thrust and pulsed much against her will and the young student took over.

"Spread your legs wider, wider as I want to feel your cunt get wetter when I fuck you with my fingers," came the next demand. Softly she whispered, "Wider, wider," and Susan obeyed with a tiny whimper. The first bombshells exploded inside her womanly region and Susan waited in feverish anticipation to be taken.

"What do you want me to do to your body Susan?" Sandy asked, as she wanted to see the humiliation cover her teacher's face. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you and what you need me to do!" came the orders.

The bright lights and the desert heat went unnoticed by the girls at this stage and the scenes rolled onward. Susan could sense the helplessness of her situation but in one last valiant effort, tried to escape the clutches of her master. Master, yes she considered Sandy her master, her controller and she was almost willing to do whatever she asked.

"Please Sandy, please don't make me do it. Don't make me beg," she pleaded with the girl. She wanted to add, "You know I want you to make love to me, don't make me beg with humiliation." Then the shameful thought came to her mind, "Can't you feel my pussy get soaked when you do that?"

"Susan, I need to hear you say it," Sandy repeated, twisting the little, delicate clit and all was lost.

"Please, please," Susan started with the intent of saying no, but she continued with, "Fuck me with your finger. Squeeze my clitoris with you fingers and make my cunt wetter." Once she succumbed to the powerful ecstasy, the words came easier and faster.

"Fuck me, fuck me please," she begged as her hips thrust madly in the soft cushions. "Oh, that feels so good," Susan explained. "It feels so good when you twist my clit in your fingers," and Sandy pulled the enlarged bud out from it's hood. Then she rolled the unprotected clit briskly while her long finger stoked the most sensitive G-spot just inside the steamy pussy. Suddenly, Sandy felt tremendous power over her older teacher as the spasms rocketed through Susan's deepest regions and she heard her softly whisper her name.

Sandy could feel that Susan was very close to the Promised Land but she didn't want her to climax just yet. She wanted her to remain on top of the crest for a long time so Sandy relaxed the caress on the tender clitoris. She thrust her middle finger deep into the fiery pit and held perfectly still until Susan's breathing slowed.

Suddenly, Sandy hugged the sweaty teacher and rolled both bodies onto the thick carpet. This brought sighs of erotic passion as the others intently watched the embrace, not wanting to miss a thing. The bigger girl rolled onto her back and easily held the slender, sexy body above her own, which made the two set of tits become one.

Sandy forced her right thigh between those of Susan and bent her leg, bringing her knee upwards so as to caress the wetness. Feeling the silky flesh press against her throbbing pussy, Susan opened her legs wide to allow Sandy to embrace her waiting slit with her leg. The vulgar display made Susan feel guilty but only inflamed the minds of everyone else. Like a mad woman, she pumped her hips up and down the motionless leg trying to satisfy her desperate needs.

Normally the strong and resolved person, Sandy decided to give Susan a chance to regain a measure of self-control so she released her grip on her vital regions. Sandy felt small twinges rock her loins but didn't realize how turned on she really was. Performing under the bright lights and in front of many strangers, gave her a mysterious thrill, which was robbing her stamina.

"Suck my tits," Sandy ordered the smaller woman and felt the demanding mouth suck a hard bud into her mouth. Without being told, Susan nibbled on the inflamed nipple, which brought a squeal from her master. Then she reached for the neglected bud and pinched it between her fingers so that both nipples were inflamed. Sandy welcomed the caresses and felt the tenderness only a woman could give.

It was Sandy's turn to be surprised as Susan's free hand slipped between the wet bodies. Instantly, her fingers found the open thighs and darted directly to vulnerable opening. When she pinched the elongated clit between her fingers, Sandy arched her back in ecstasy and spread her legs wider. Susan rolled the soaked bud around and around in the abundant juices, which filled Sandy's mind with desire and it didn't take long until she felt like begging.

Suddenly the once powerful girl realized she was on the verge of a gigantic orgasm, wanting to stop to prolong the wait, but unwilling to bring a halt to Susan's caress. Susan's instincts told her to squeeze and pinch the woman's clitoris and she pulled hard on the throbbing bud. Vigorously she rolled the enlarged clit without a recess and took Sandy to the brink.

Sandy knew that she needed a respite this instant, or it would be too late. By the time that thought passed through her mind, a sob of defeat shook her Amazon body. Julie watched the action with wide eyes as the powerful orgasm exploded within Sandy and the gorgeous, luscious body thrashed up and down in animal ecstasy as the rank amateur fucked her.

This was not going according to Sandy's plan and Julie knew her well enough to know that she did not want to experience an orgasm at this time. Sandy was the consummate dyke and wanted to be in absolute control at all times. Susan would feel her wrath for making the big mistake of giving the beautiful student an unplanned climax.

The memory of Julie's eventful time with Sandy when she had made her mad came rushing back. Visions of Sandy strapping on that big, rubber cock and the punishment she rained on her slender body for the misdeed, made Julie dizzy with embarrassment. That night had changed her life and secretly she held the fact from her loving husband. Ron would never understand that a woman could have strong, sexual desires for another woman and still be a loving wife.

All eyes were glued to the erotic scene unraveling under the glare of the spotlights and the two sexy bodies clung desperately to each other. Julie watched with envy as Susan's most desirable body rolled around on the floor as she took her master through the violent orgasm. With great urgency, Sandy grabbed Susan's head and held the flaming mouth over her womanhood as the climax roared over the top. In all Sandy's lesbian experiences, she had never allowed a slave to consume her body and bring her to fulfillment before she was ready.