Susan's Request Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan felt the fiery cum coat her inner reaches and a violent explosion in her loins set off a series of spasms, which rocked her body. Her mind went solely to the present orgasm and she forgot about the guilt of being unfaithful. She thrust her hips madly at the young student and demanded he fill her with fucking cum.

Ivan felt sheer contentment as her womanly cream ran over his thick cock and she was consumed by the intense orgasm. Crying and moaning with animal like sounds, Susan's climax roared to the mountainous peak and she became oblivious to anything around her.

The other four were mesmerized by the outward display of ecstasy and the total lack of willpower shown by Susan. Her body squirmed under that of Ivan and she clung to his muscular body with desperation as he robbed her of any dignity. "Fuck me, fuck me you fucking bastard," she hissed through her tightly clinched teeth. "Fill my cunt with your fucking seed. Oh you are so deep, I feel your cock inside me and the bombs are going off within my cunt," and the dirty talk only incensed her even more. "No, no, I'm fucking. I am creaming all over your big cock," she screamed and the mind-blowing orgasm washed over her.

All the emotions were real and there was no acting by the players, as the stage would now be set for a new orgy. Ron, Kaz and Vanya were rejuvenated and it wouldn't take long for Ivan as he was young and virile. Kaz whispered his plan to the other men and without any hesitation, they all agreed.

It happened so fast that Sandy didn't have time to escape or to run away. "Don't worry bitch, we are not going to hurt you but you are going to get some of your own medicine," Kaz explained to the now frightened freshman. "You seemed to like making innocent women surrender to your whims and now we are going to make you surrender to ours," he said with a confident smile. "Have you ever been fucked by four, hard cocks in your life Sandy?" he asked but didn't expect an answer.

Her naked body was no match for the four, strong men and in a wink of the eye, she was prone on the soft carpet. Three of them held her steady with her legs wide spread and Kaz settled his stocky body between her milky thighs. She wrestled with all her strength to get free but was unable to stop him from gaining access to her vulnerable womanhood.

Suddenly, Sandy broke down and cried hard which made her body shake in agony. Nothing this violent or drastic had ever happened to her and she felt total helplessness as the much stronger men bound her. Susan and Julie stared in shock and amazement as the men took total liberties with the sobbing young Sandy. Susan's initial reaction was to assist her student but the erotic sight got the better of her.

The crying got louder and was at a fevered pitch when Kaz hit the mark and he was astonished by the tightness of her pussy. Pushing harder, he eventually buried the wide head of his manhood and Sandy moaned in absolute despair. She had raped and fucked many girls but never had it happen to herself until now.

Sandy's tits were assaulted by one of the men while every other part of her body was also caressed. Kaz had to pump his cock a few times before he was able to feel her pelvis meet his. This woman had violated his beautiful teacher and the woman he adored so now he was going to punish her. Slowly he worked his big cock in and out, which brought cries of protest with every thrust.

The two girls watched in astonishment as the men forced themselves upon the helpless woman. They felt pity and sympathy for her and wanted to help but were unable to find a solution. Julie reached for Susan and hugged her into her body in a show of tenderness while they just sat still. Innocently, Julie reached for Susan and began massaging her overly sensitive breasts while Susan reciprocated with her newfound skills.

Looking to the side, Kaz could see Julie was going down on Susan and her tongue lashed out with a vengeance. Kaz watched as Susan entwined her fingers in Julie's hair and guided her mouth to the entrance of her passion pit. He lost sight of the exact contact but it was apparent to Kaz when the tiny penis like tongue darted into the opening. The loud slurping sounds were further evidence and then Susan's lower body went into convulsions soon after.

Unable to stop the attack, Sandy shuddered with disgust as Kaz began pumping his cock in and out in a fluid motion, which indicated he was ready to consummate a marriage. Sandy struggled with all her might but it was futile as all her limbs were held tightly.

She sobbed and begged, "Please don't, don't do this." It didn't have any affect on Kaz's inflamed mind but Sandy continued, "No, no, don't fuck me as I have never had sex with a man before," she pleaded. "I can't get pregnant, please don't fuck me," she cried loud and begged him to stop.

All ears picked up at this confession and Kaz was in the drivers seat. Ramming his swollen cock to the hilt, he blasted the first male seed into the Amazon and the virgin cried in anguish. Tears ran down her cheeks as he filled her virgin territory and his orgasm roared through the stop sign.

Sandy's sobbing and begging continued, "No, no, please don't. No, not inside of me, not in my pussy, please." Her desperation was like fuel on a fire and the men ravished her helpless body while ignoring every plea. Kaz fucked her bald cunt with all the passion bestowed in him and Sandy felt the burning lava destroy her dignity.

She whimpered, "No, please, it hurts too much, take your cock out. I can't stand it. Oh, Kaz, don't cum inside me. Not in my pussy as you will get me pregnant," she moaned in agony as she tried every excuse she could think of.

The marks on her white, silky flesh would be a sullen reminder of the evening and the attack continued. The fervor of the guys was extreme and they left welts over her shapely hips as well as red bite marks on her tender boobs. A man assaulted each breast and the large nipples were devoured with a lot more intensity than needed.

A sick feeling welled up from the pit her Sandy's stomach as Kaz's orgasm consumed his muscular body and he filled her small cunt with the steamy liquid. "No, no," she muttered over and over as his climax slowly subsided. She was defeated and the reality of the situation suddenly hit her, which shook her body with non-stop sobs.

The men would all take a turn with the poor girl and she was a shell of the person that came for the rendezvous. Her dazed mind knew that she would remain a lesbian but not one that would take advantage of another girl like in the past. Being fucked by Kaz, Ron and Vanya was bad enough, but the blowjob she was forced to give Ivan was devastating.

It wasn't so much the act itself that was so demoralizing, it was the fact he was not fully aroused because of the recent session with Susan. He forced her to suck and caress his filthy cock for many, many minutes before it became hard again. Then the dirty bugger filled her mouth with that awful tasting stuff and he held her head on his throbbing knob until he finished. She was repulsed by the vile act and closed her eyes tight so she wouldn't have to see his satisfaction.

At the same time Ivan was getting his blowjob, Vanya was ravishing her cunt for his personal enjoyment. Cum overflowed her little cavity as it leaked out around Vanya's hard shaft and he rode her like an animal. She continued to cry the whole time and her struggles had long since ceased as she let the men do as they pleased with her.

Sandy almost threw up when she was forced to swallow the humiliating cum from Ivan. Her stomach heaved as the degrading lava burnt its way downward but she did manage to regain a measure of control. She loathed all four men and could hardly wait to feel the soft, silky skin of Susan or Julie.

Her body was held between the Ivan and Vanya as their climaxes slowly waned and she felt much relief with the knowledge it could be over. Crudely, Ivan pumped his big cock so the last drops of cum were deposited in Sandy's open mouth. Vanya held the gorgeous hips tightly in his strong fingers as she kneeled in front of him and he had to admire her hard, round ass. He cherished the last few seconds that his hard cock was held tightly by Sandy's abused cunt

With the orgasms now over, they reluctantly released the once powerful Sandy and tiny sobs shock her whole body as she slunk to the carpet. She curled into a ball and held her knees to her chest as all suddenly got quiet in the room.

Julie had taken the obedient teacher through another orgasm and it seemed that Susan's body was more alive than ever. They hugged each other, content with the stillness in the room and the four men admired Sandy's battered, sexy body, as it lay motionless.

Everyone sort of drifted off into another universe as the past few hours had been very draining to all. Although most eyes were closed, their minds were still hard at work. The dreams and fantasies flourished especially in the men, as they were far from finished.

Vanya had a deep desire to be with the seductive Susan but he knew his dwindling manhood would take some time to recover. Ivan dreamed back to the first encounter with the delectable teacher and the time he fucked her virgin ass. Okay, so it was not uncharted terrain now, anal sex would be just as humiliating for her. Kaz and Ron knew the evening was almost over but were reluctant to accept the fact.

Julie hugged Susan's exhausted body and glance over to see Sandy lying quietly all alone. It was obviously she was crying and a tiny pang of sympathy ran through Julie. Then she whispered softly to Susan and they silently moved over to be beside the crestfallen Sandy. This left the guys in one group and the girls in another. Kaz and the rest of the guys just looked with dreamy eyes at the three sexy women.

Ron would be never more proud of his lovely wife as she was always thinking of erotic adventures and he was always a benefactor from her evil plans. Julie caressed the two women and realized how much alike they were. Even though Sandy made out to be strong and domineering, she was actually quite naïve and not very strong willed. Being totally dominated by the men, Sandy was now a kitten and would be susceptible to any authoritarian individual. The plan formed so quickly it made her smirk with a devilish smile.

With all the tenderness she could muster, Julie caressed and massaged the two resting women, careful not to touch the erogenous zones. She felt their maltreated bodies relax now that the men were far away.

Ron perked up with immense interest as he watched his wife find the big strap-on, which was discarded, and lying next to the sofa. She brought it to her tummy and made a motion to simulate it being on her hips.

Ron jabbed Kaz to get his attention and whispered so that the other guys could hear. "Check it out!" he said and their eyes opened wide. Julie had strapped the instrument around her hips and was again caressing the two innocent women. The ominous looking cock bounced in the air and made her look so powerful. Ron looked at his short, 5'1" wife and was totally blown away by her superior demeanor as she straddled the two women.

Julie looked over to see Ron watching and sort of nodded as if to say, "Just watch this dear." Then she leaned down and tenderly kissed the saddened student who was just beginning to regain control of her emotions. Sandy welcomed the kiss and returned it with equal tenderness.

"Geez, she has that big thing strapped on and is going to use it on one of them," Kaz whispered the obvious. "Look at Sandy struggling to get away from her," he said and watched the action attentively. Julie grabbed her adversary by the shoulders and roughly turned the bigger woman onto her back. Sandy was surprised by the sudden show of force and was reluctant to fight back.

"Open your legs bitch as I am going to fuck you like you did me," Julie gave the explicit order and with a whimper, Sandy did as she was told. The memory of that fateful night came rushing back. This was her punishment for taking advantage of Julie and Sandy's shoulders slumped in defeat. It was only right and she resigned herself to the fact Julie was justified in raping her with Sandy's own cock.

"Grab the big cock and hold it with your hand," was Julie's next order and again Sandy followed directions. "Put it between your puffy cunt lips and hold it there so I can fuck you with it," and all eyes stared with anticipation.

Susan was taken back by the forceful display by Julie and lay back as if to ignore what was happening, mere inches away from her. Julie saw Susan's hesitation and wanted her to participate in the conquering of the master. In fact, Julie would improvise her plan to include the sexy teacher, as she knew that fucking both girls would bring tremendous joy to the men.

"Kiss your baby," Julie gave the order to Susan. "Kiss her on the beautiful lips and let her know you care for her," she continued and with one hand, brought the frightened woman to the destination.

Susan was torn. So many things were running through her mind. Once shy and timid, now she seemed to be bolder and more aggressive. There was one constant feeling though, and that was her deep feelings for Sandy. Hearing the stern order repeated by the insistent Julie, Susan cooperated. Tenderly, she reached forward and her lips felt the shock of electricity as they closed over the student's lips.

Julie took this opportunity to ram the monstrous cock into the once domineering young girl. Sandy's mouth opened with utter shock and dismay, and Susan took the gesture as one of love, kissing the vulnerable lips. She felt Sandy struggle hard under her and she wrapped her arms around the girl to hold her steady. This only aided Julie in her conquest and she violently fucked the poor girl without any compassion for her well being.

Giving immense enjoyment to her husband and the other three men was Julie's only concern. She was fully aware of the fact that the more she degraded the student, the more satisfaction it would bring the men. In fact, when she got to Susan, she would prolong the session until she had her fully aroused. Then she would make the teacher beg for the big cock so the men could hear her. Julie shuddered from the thought and wondered why such perverted sex gave her so much ecstasy.

Sandy sobbed from the helplessness of the situation now that both women were assaulting her Amazon body. She twisted and rolled in an attempt to get away from capture but Julie was the more determined. She forced the girl to submit to the attack and her whimpering only added to the enjoyment.

Roughly, her strong fingers reached under the rotating hips and her nails raked the tender flesh, which brought moans of protest. The harder she squeezed Sandy's firm ass, the less resistance exerted by the beaten victim. Then passively, Sandy lay beneath the much smaller woman and accepted her fortune.

The final straw came when Julie gave the next order. "Susan, reach your hand down and find the bitches power button. Her clit needs your fingers to pinch it and rub it between your fingers," she said and watched the teacher debate the instructions.

With the devil in her eyes, Julie brought her hand up and slapped Susan's bare ass as hard as she could. Everyone knew who was boss and Susan jumped to comply with the order. Her fingers went to the rosy flesh, teasing and touching the burning skin all the way down and her fingers were like robots. Julie arched her back to pull her body upwards and allow Susan room to search the control zone. All the men could tell when the target was reached as Sandy's hips thrust upward with all her strength and the dainty fingers pinched hard.

The sobbing and crying turned to moans and it was hard to tell that Sandy was not a willing partner. Ron knew his wife well enough to know that Sandy was going to get fucked like never before. Julie was vindictive and he knew she would make the girl pay for robbing her dignity during their earlier relationship.

Julie's mind had gone wild. Her mission was too humiliate and shame the girl to the extend Sandy had done to her. Then the vision of how Sandy treated the beautiful Susan flashed through her memory and she lost complete control. She pumped the weapon in and out of the small cunt with such velocity that it was the envy of all the men.

When Sandy's lover pulled the vulnerable clit out from her vulva, her roof caved in and the first spasm rocked her body. Her determination to withstand the assault and not give in to the lust washed away in a flood of desire. Again she sobbed but the adoring lips consumed them. Susan kissed her lover in an attempt to demonstrate how much she cared for her.

The violent explosions went off one after the other and Julie became master of her destiny. Sandy desperately clung to the two women and she was satisfied with how it turned out. Maybe she was not the domineering and controlling person like before but she still had a relationship with the two lovers. Julie's eyes were on fire as she took the naïve girl through the throes of a fierce climax, which had all the guys on pins and needles. Their enthusiasm was obvious as four, raging hardons indicated the severe passion. Julie already had the next phase all planned and her desire was heightened by the lust shown by Susan.

No sooner had the electricity shorted out in Sandy's worn body when Julie demanded Susan take her submissive position. "Get on top of your lover and I want your gorgeous ass pointed in my direction," she ordered the terrified woman. "I want you to spread your legs and show me your dripping pussy. Then I am going to make you beg loud so that your lover Kaz can hear you!" she uttered with a firm tone.

The words had a profound affect on Susan and she sat dumbfounded. Looking directly into Julie's fiery eyes, she pleaded, "No, please don't do anything to me." Julie just stared at her as she continued, "Please, Julie, don't hurt me and don't make me do this."

"I said lay over the blonde bitch and rub your little titties against her big nipples," Julie ordered in a stern voice, which made Susan cringe in fear. She was afraid to move a muscle and used her eyes to make a final, desperate plea with Julie.

Julie remained steadfast and Sandy watched the drama unravel above her prone body. She remained motionless like an obedient slave and waited for her fate to unwind as well as Susan's. She could see the troubled look on Susan's face and instantly felt sympathy for her plight.

Then Julie realized that she would need Sandy's assistance to complete the takeover. "Sandy," she whispered to get Sandy's attention as young girl was in a trance watching Susan's dilemma. Julie was aware of Sandy's great affection for her teacher and she would use that to her advantage.

"Sandy, I want you to help Susan and I want you to make her lay on top of your body," she whispered. Nothing happened until Julie took absolute control of the situation and then there was a fury of action. She reached down and pinched the most delicate flower between Sandy's legs so hard that the scream was ear shattering.

It left little doubt as to who was boss and Sandy began to cry out loud. The others were amazed that Sandy didn't reach down to protect herself from Julie's abuse, but instead she followed the woman's orders. Her tears ran and she reached out with her strong arms and grabbed Susan's luscious nakedness with firm hands.

This left her vulnerable and Julie twisted the clit as hard as she could and Sandy's willpower was thoroughly shattered. She had succumbed to the earlier assault from Julie and submitted to her violent demands, but the realization suddenly struck her. For the first time in her life, she was under the spell of another woman!