Susan's Request Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then she put her hand on my pussy and pinched my clitoris with her fingers. And you know what that does to me when you pinch my clit? Well she did that and it started to build a fire deep inside of me," she explained.

"I thought she was going to make me cum right there, sitting on the sofa in front of all the others. It was so embarrassing! Just as I was going to do it, she stopped and got up to take the rest of her clothes off," she told Jay. He suddenly had the urge to see the attractive woman for himself, but that could come some other time.

"She grabbed me and forced me onto the floor with her. Then she made me lie on top of her naked body," she said. "Oh, Jay. She made me kiss her pussy. She made me suck her pussy and she held my face down there for what seemed like forever. After a long time, she had an orgasm and actually climaxed in my mouth," she told her startled husband.

"I really didn't mean to do it, make her orgasm like that. It was so dreadful having her do that right in my mouth like that," she said in an attempt to excuse what happened. "Julie told me afterwards, that what I did upset Sandy, and that's why she fucked me with that big strap-on dildo," she said and a shudder raked her body from the memory. Jay pictured his wife getting fucked by another woman, an Amazon woman, with a strap-on cock and his arousal hit an all-time high.

"Oh Jay, I have never been fucked so hard and she forced me...," she said and cried. She had to stop talking for a couple of minutes until she regained control of her shaking body. The memory flooded back to her and she felt the ultimate power of the woman. It was true and she hid her face in Jay's chest, as she felt so degraded and guilty. This woman stole her dignity and made her a different person.

Jay's cock was so hard it pained him as it throbbed madly from listening to the torrid tale of what happened to his sexy wife. He expected things to happen but certainly nothing this earth shattering. Pressing Susan for further details, he asked, "Did she really fuck you honey?"

With slight reluctance, she continued, "Oh yes, she spread my legs and rubbed that big cock over my pussy. She kept pressing it against my clit and wouldn't stop," she whispered and hugged his tense body. "Then she made me put my hand on that fat cock and ordered me to insert it in my pussy. I didn't know how to make her stop so I did what she said," and another whimper shook her body as Jay hung to every word.

"She pushed her hips forward and the fat head spread me so wide I could hardly breath," which was the truth. Her head was now swimming with the lust she felt during the raunchy episode with the lesbian lover and Jay's presence was pushed to the back of her mind.

"I was so scared she was going to hurt me badly but after a few minutes, she had the big cock fully into my tiny pussy," she said with a sense of accomplishment. "She kept talking to me all the time and kept saying how she was going to make me her lover," she said and remembered the final assault.

"Then she squeezed her hand down between our bodies and her strong fingers spread my...my," and Susan paused for a few seconds. "She pinched my pussy, my clit with her fingers and she pulled it so hard I screamed. And then she fucked me with that big thing and wouldn't let go of my clitty until I, I begged her to fuck me," she confessed and felt much better.

Now the truth was out, she didn't hold anything back. "She fucked me and called me names. She called me a slut, a lesbian, a bitch and she filled me with that cock. Oh, she pinched my little clitty until I creamed all over her cock. I just kept coming and coming," and a wave of relief washed over her as her husband now knew.

Jay held her tight and knew it took a lot of willpower to tell him exactly what happened. Kissing the top of her head as she hugged his body, he waited for more.

"She kept kissing me and hugging me until she told Kaz that it was his turn with me," she whispered as the next chapter began. "All I heard was her ordering Kaz to lie on the carpet and that she would make me fuck his cock," she whispered and the guilt returned as she pictured the long cock of her student lover.

"Then she ordered me to sit on top of his cock and they both grabbed me as the others cheering him on. Everyone told Kaz to fuck me with his big cock and to stick his big cock in my pussy. The next thing I knew, Sandy and Kaz forced me to sit on his rod and he shoved it in all the way," she explained. "Sandy kept teasing me and she wouldn't stop kissing me, even with her tongue. Oh, how my nipples felt like they would burst, as they were so hard. She kept kissing them and biting them with her sharp teeth," she said with a soft voice.

Jay was so eager he couldn't wait and pressed Susan for more details. The images of his wife riding the large cock flashed through his lust filled mind. "How big was his cock? What did it feel like in your cunt?" he asked as his voice shook with excitement. Jay, like most men, was obsessed with size and his mind raced in anticipation.

Now Susan fought the dilemma. How could she tell her husband that Kaz had a big cock, much longer and thicker than his own? She shuddered as she visualized the man-sized cock and Sandy forcing her to bury it deep inside her cunt. The burning shaft had caressed and touched every nerve and fiber inside her womanhood as he pumped his weapon up and down with his powerful hips. Susan fought for a way to tell the story.

"He, he...," and she paused for another moment trying to find the right words. Oh why had she told him that he had a big cock?

"He stuck his cock inside of me and she just helped him and I had trusted her," she repeated and delaying the truth. With a shrug of defeat she conceded that she did not know how to lie. "He was so big, so long that I was scared at first. It felt like he would split me in two as it filled me and took my breath away," she explained. "Then she kissed me right on the lips and kept doing it even though I begged her to stop," she said in an effort to make herself look better.

"They both bounced me up and down on the big cock and then she sucked my nipples," she said with a sigh. "Oh yeah, then that man, Ron, came and stuck his hard cock in my mouth and made me suck it," she said with disgust as she remembered the next sequence of events. "He rammed it in and made me choke as I couldn't breath," she said.

"It was so awful, they used my body and I was just a fuck toy for them," she explained and the dirty words actually made her feel aroused. "They fucked me and just wouldn't leave me alone and then he, he shot it all in my mouth," she winced with the memory. "He made me swallow his cum and he even called me a slut as he filled my tummy with that vile stuff," she said.

"And then Kaz fucked his cum into me too and just kept shooting and shooting it deep inside of me," she whispered in an almost inaudible voice. She could not believe the instant thrill it gave her to be telling her story in such vivid detail and she tried to hide her building desire.

Jay's cock was pounding with excitement and he hung to every word. He had tried for years to get her to give him a blowjob and to swallow, but the most she would do was suck his cock for a few seconds. This story inflamed his mind and he was thankful for her loss of inhibitions, even for just one night.

He didn't expect to hear any further erotic details but he was wrong. "Then that student came over to me and made me spread my legs for him. He made me lay on the floor and he said all kinds of dirty things to me. He said how he was going to fuck my pussy and how he wanted to fuck my ass," she said and suddenly caught herself just in time. She almost revealed the fact that Ivan had anal sex with her that time in Kaz's apartment a couple of weeks ago.

Hurriedly she continued before Jay realized what she said. "I don't know what came over me but I just got so turned on. It felt so good with his cock inside of me that I couldn't stop myself from having an orgasm," she confessed. There, now it was out in the open and she felt better. She just hoped that Jay would understand. No need in telling him how shameful it was to climax with such unbridled fury and how she creamed all over Ivan's big cock. No, no need.

She could tell that Jay was rejuvenated and her tale of what happened was making him thoroughly aroused. That did make her feel somewhat better but she knew not to reveal exactly how much of a slut she acted like. The problem now facing her was her intense feelings that were already reaching a plateau, which would turn Susan into that wanton slut.

Jay could not believe his ears as he heard how she climaxed not once, but twice and then had sex with two other guys. This was not the Susan he knew but certainly the one he fantasized about. He pressed her for more explicit facts on her erotic orgy. "How did it feel to have this students cock in your pussy and what did it feel like when he came inside of you?" he asked with excitement.

Her mind was not working all the clearly now and she would undoubtedly say too much. For some unexplained reason, she could not stop telling the story. She had to reiterate just how good his cock felt and confess to the fact that she got lost in lust. Anyone watching would have seen her reach around the young, muscular body and desperately clutch his tight ass. Frantically, she had pulled his hips into her body in an attempt to satisfy the deep burning inside the core of her womanhood.

"He was so big and his cock was so hot. He kept pumping his cock deeper and deeper, and he forced me to fuck his cock," she alleged and felt the deep yearning for him all over again. "My pussy was so hot and he just kept doing it with his big thing," she whispered as her voice displayed the passionate feelings.

Then her mind blew a circuit as the visions of Ivan experiencing an orgasm inside her volcano filled her crazed mind. "He blew his cum inside of me and I couldn't stop my orgasm," she voiced her arousal and her body quivered. "He climaxed and I guess it was the things that happened earlier...but I just don't know why it happened," she went on to say. "But I creamed so much and I could feel his cock throbbing so deep inside of me. I just couldn't stop myself," she said and the shame came back to her. There, she said it and the intense guilt filled her mind.

Thankfully, Jay was beyond caring and he needed fulfillment right now. Sensing his need, Susan rolled onto her back so he could relieve his animal lust. There was no foreplay needed as he spread her legs wide and slipped his hips between her thighs. Susan arched her back and thrust her pelvis in the air and his aim was true. He split her cunt with such fury that it momentarily took her breath away. Jay began pumping his inflamed cock in and out of Susan's steamy passageway and she quickly joined his passion.

The two lovers were more interested in gaining self-gratification than in pleasing the other, but that worked out for the best. Both bodies were covered in sweat and they were lost in each other's arms. Their lovemaking was satisfying and they clung to each other long after the climaxes were finished.

Jay and Susan were very exhausted by this time, especially Susan who had gone through a lot in one evening. She drifted into dreamland and her mind was peaceful for the time being. Jay was still intensely curious as to what happened during the time at Kaz's but was content to sleep on it for now.

THE END OF PART 5

Please email me any suggestions or comments as I always appreciate hearing from readers. This chapter was extremely harder to complete with so many participants and I hope it flows okay. To Susan, I hope you like what has happened to you and these fantasies fill you with excitement.