Susan's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers

Still looking into her eyes, he said in a stern voice, "Open your legs as I want to feel your beautifully shaved pussy." His eyes told Susan that he meant what he said and then he gave a little twist with his upper hand, which was on the front of Susan's blouse.

Like the obedient slave, Susan slowly spread her legs to allow his strong hand to slip between them. Instantly, his fingers lifted the small, silky patch and dove into the promised land below. The thong offered no protection and his skillful fingers found the target at once. Closing on the throbbing bud, he pinched it with determined passion.

Susan rolled her head back and closed her eyes tightly as his fingers rolled the throbbing clit around in the abundant juices. She felt lust like never before and instantly felt a loss of control. She was dumbfounded at how turned on she felt and how quickly he turned her stomach into a passion pit.

"I like my sluts wet and horny like you are right now," he whispered into her ear. "You have such a nice pussy and it feels so hot when it is shaved," he added and continued to caress Susan's love button. In a matter of seconds, she was soaring up the mountain.

Suddenly, he removed his strong fingers from Susan's soaked pussy and a small measure of relieve washed over her. Opening her eyes, she noticed him place his wet fingers next to his lips. With a smile, he slowly opened his mouth and pushed his fingers inside. She could see his tongue whip around the digits and lick the coating off.

Then he moved his hand downward again and immediately found the treasure between Susan's legs. Without being told, she spread her thighs to allow entry and his fingers surrounded the tender bud again. Pinching and flicking it, he brought a deep moan from Susan's lips and again she was unable to stop his advance. Back and forth he caressed the throbbing clit and every few seconds, he would thrust his middle finger into the burning inferno.

Soon his fingers were coated with love juices and he brought his hand up to Susan's face this time. Placing the very tip of his fingers within an inch of her lips, he waited. The aroma of her own sex drifted upward and filled her nostrils. Now barely touching her pouty lips, Susan knew what he wanted and she slowly opened her mouth.

Instantly, he penetrated the waiting cavity and his fingers lay over her tongue. A slight movement of his finger and she began sucking. Licking one finger at a time, she soon had all the juices cleaned from his fingers and swallowed every ounce. A shudder passed through her body with the realization that these fingers had just been inside her cunt.

Susan was so close to experiencing an orgasm and prayed that he did not touch her pussy again. Strong and determined as any woman, she knew her body was perilously close to collapse and any more caressing by this monster would certainly bring total embarrassment. Her stomach fluttered as she attempted to regain a measure of control.

Suddenly Susan realized he was talking and hadn't heard a word. "You have been a very good girl and I think you have the nicest ass. Would you like me to fuck your ass?" he asked. After a few seconds he demanded an answer.

"No, no I have never done that sort of thing and I think it is filthy," Susan responded in a low whisper. "I just couldn't do it," she concluded.

With that, Kaz swiftly moved his hand back to the control button and gave it one final squeeze. Pinching the throbbing meat between his strong, stubby fingers, he said, "We don't have time today but tomorrow you are going to fuck me." Looking directly into Susan's eyes, she felt like he hit her in the stomach as he continued, "I want to feel my hard cock inside your shaved cunt and your nice tight virgin ass."

Susan shook as he finished talking and finally pulled his soaked fingers from her crotch. In a flash, he pushed her slender body away from the door and exited before she had any chance to respond. Closing the door after him, Susan slumped back against the door and fought to regain control of her senses. No man had ever made her feel so belittled yet she felt her sexual emotions rise beyond any point in her life. She was determined to get control of the situation and not let this vile student take any further liberties with her.

Her books and purse had fallen to the floor and she slowly picked them up. It was already well past quitting time so Susan rushed out to her car. Once inside the car, she hugged the steering wheel and her mind thought of ways to get out from under Kaz's spell. Reluctantly, she drove home and felt relieved once in the sanctuary of the house.

Her husband wasn't home yet so Susan rushed upstairs to have a quick shower. She felt degraded by what had happened and a nice hot shower would make her feel clean once again. Oh, there it was again, feeling the cleanly shaven area as she scrubbed herself. She remembered the erotic feelings that consumed her body when she carried out the brazen task Kaz demanded. Trying not to touch her private parts, she finished washing and quickly got out of the shower. She felt the familiar tingling deep inside of that thing called lust and did not want to succumb to it right now.

Everything went well the rest of the night and all was normal the next morning. Arriving at the college on time, Susan went directly to the classroom to get things ready. A rustling noise behind her gave Susan a start and when she turned, Kaz was standing by her desk.

"I was watching your tight ass move around and I can hardly wait to feel it up against my hard cock," he said with a smug smile. Susan's immediate reaction was to scold him harshly but he stopped her dead in her tracks. "Remember you don't want anyone to find out about us do you?" Kaz asked. His words prevented any protest from escaping her lips and Susan gave a sign of defeat.

"You are going to feel my cock this afternoon and I want your sweet lips around it," he whispered. With that, he handed Susan a small bag and left without another word.

Susan was dumbfounded by his brazen attitude and had never met anyone who took her for granted. Slowly she sat down at her desk and stared at the bag. Reluctantly, she opened it and there was a note on top of some clothes. With shaking fingers, she picked up the note and read.

"You will wear these clothes that I have carefully picked out for you. And remember, you will do exactly as you are told. You will wear these clothes and nothing else!" the note read. Hurriedly she continued, as class was due to start shortly. "Meet me in Kinsmen Park at 3 o'clock. Go to the picnic shelter which you can see from the parking lot," read his last instructions.

She quickly put the note away and placed the bag in a desk drawer. The rest of the day was a blur and Susan fretted about the afternoon rendezvous. Kaz must have known she had a spare the last class and would be off early today.

The time had arrived and Susan was alone as she slowly reached into the drawer. Taking out the bag, she removed the two pieces of clothing. Two, there must be a mistake and she looked franticly into the empty bag. Surely he can't be serious she thought and looked the skirt and sweater over closely. It was a pleated, black skirt almost like a uniform worn by some schoolgirls. The sweater was the correct size but it was very baggy and looked quite small. She shuddered just thinking of what she would look like in this outfit.

Not being able to think of a way out, she reluctantly headed for the washroom closest to the parking lot. Maybe she could change there and be able to exit the building to her car without any seeing her. Once inside the restroom stall, she slowly removed her clothing and donned the skirt and sweater. Oh, no, she thought as she had never gone anywhere without under garments and this surely felt strange.

On her way out, Susan caught her image in the mirror and shook with fright. This made her look like a young student and it felt like anyone would be able to tell that she was not wearing panties or a bra. Turning sideways, she could see her bare breast exposed through the large armhole so she would have to be careful of this. She brushed the sweater down and gave the bottom a little tug in an attempt to make it longer. She assumed it would do as it just barely covered her tummy and almost reached her waist. The pleats made the skirt wide at the hem and it was not one that she would ever wear as it was way too short. She preferred ones that came down to her knees and didn't show off her shapely legs.

Susan almost ran out to her car and was thankful that she did not run into anyone on the way. She breathed a sign of relieve once she got behind the wheel and tried to relax for a minute. Looking down, she saw that the skirt was riding all the way up her thigh and in a show of bravery, she raised the hem to reveal her flesh. Her heart quickened as she saw her shaved pussy and she even spread her legs enough to see that her ruby lips were glistening with moisture.

Ashamed and feeling guilty, Susan quickly covered herself as best she could and started the Mustang. Her heart was certainly beating much faster than normal and it felt extremely hot for this time of day. Driving a few minutes, she soon came to the park and she felt a strong desire to rush away. Maybe she could see Kaz and reason with him. Yes, she would plead like never before and maybe, just maybe he would feel sorry for her. It was true that nobody must ever find out about what she had done but also, she didn't want to succumb to Kaz's demands.

Seeing the shelter Kaz had mentioned, Susan got out of the car and headed towards it. It had sides that were about four feet high with an opening above that between the top of the sides and roof. She couldn't see inside from a distance and slowly walked up to the doorway, hoping he would not be inside.

At the doorway, her heart stopped for a second as she saw Kaz sitting on top of a picnic table. He smiled at her and Susan was mad at herself for not remaining steadfast as she flet her tummy quiver in anticipation. For some unknown reason, Susan felt controlled by this boy and her feet started in his direction.

He knew she was reluctant and hesitant about being there and she would certainly put up a fight to stop him from assaulting her body. Seeing her sexy body clothed in the schoolgirl outfit made his heart skip a beat and he knew that she was worth the risk to be able to fuck such a fine woman.

As she got closer, Kaz stood up and quickly put his arms around Susan and pulled her tight to his hard body. "I knew you wanted me to fuck you Susan and I can hardly wait to get at your ass," he whispered. "Let's see if you dressed as you were instructed," he said and without warning, thrust his hand into her naked crotch.

He didn't give Susan a chance to get away and immediately shoved his middle finger into her wetness. His hand cupped her entire slit and he was amazed at how soaked his palm became in just a few seconds. Susan gave a futile attempt to get free but he easily held her steady against his body.

Susan never felt so sensitive or alive and her body seemed to belong to someone else. Suddenly, she thrust her hips forward and her mind was going crazy with lust. This can't be happening kept running through her mind, but it was.

Suddenly, Kaz released his finger from between her lips and removed his hand from her cunt. Susan felt empty and stood perfectly still, waiting for his next move. This was the time to reason with him and she summonded up the courage to plead. "Please, Kaz, don't do this...," but she was cut off by his lips meeting hers. He forced his kiss on her and his tongue darted out to press between the tightly closed lips. Forcing her lips apart, his tongue entwined with hers and he kissed with a desperate passion.

Susan tried not to respond and she conceded to just allow him to kiss her. After a few seconds, Kaz moved his mouth to the side and whispered in her ear. "I want your lips on my cock right now," he ordered. It didn't register right away and it took a few seconds before she realized what he wanted her to do. No, she just couldn't do that she reasoned, and especially with someone she didn't know.

Kaz realized that Susan would be reluctant so he had already undone his pants and lowered them enough to release his throbbing manhood. Grabbing Susan's small, delicate hand, he forced it to his waiting cock. She almost screamed when her fingers closed on the burning flesh and she tried to pull away.

He decided to show Susan who was in control and quickly turned her around so her back was up against him. With one hand, he easily reached under the loose sweater and grabbed her waiting tit. Squeezing the hard nipple between his strong fingers, he pinched until Susan opened her mouth in protest.

Then he used his other hand to flip the skirt up to her waist, and swiftly pushed his hard cock between her legs. He forced his hand between her thighs to spread them enough to allowed his cock to press along the wet slit. Susan's legs almost collapsed when this happened and she felt his thick cock caress between her ass cheeks and run the entire length of her pussy lips.

No man had ever treated her like this or even forced her to do any sexual things in her life. This should have made her extremely mad and she should be fighting with all her might. Instead, he whispered once again for her to use her lips on his rock, hard cock. Obediently, she twisted her body around and dropped down to her knees.

Her small fingers went around the thick shaft and she held it directly in front of her face. She admired it like no other she had ever seen and lowered her face to the big weapon. Feeling the wide, flared head press between her puffy lips, Susan tasted another man's cum. Sucking it deeper into her mouth, Susan felt passion and lust far beyond any in her life. The cock felt so big and thick that it scared her a little at first. It throbbed and pulsed in her hand and she felt powerful for the first time as she was having such a profound affect on his manhood.

Why she was on her knees and even considering sucking his cock was beyond anything she could believe. But here she was obeying his demands and feeling a need she could not resist. His cock was far more desirable than in any of her fantasies and the taste of the nectar was like a powerful drug to her mind.

Kaz was not going to last very long and felt his orgasm rising like the speed of a runaway train. Susan pumped the length of cock with her one hand and cupped his hanging balls with the other. Her mouth was performing the best blowjob of his life as she sucked hard and deep. Susan felt his hips begin to thrust and jerk out of control and knew he was about to cum.

The hot lava shot out of his cock with such force it took her by surprise and began flowing down her throat. For fear of suffocating, she swallowed and gulped the burning liquid and managed to drink the complete orgasm. His big hand went to her head and held her steady as she milked his cock dry.

Suddenly, Susan felt used and degraded when his climax was over could not believe what she had just done. There she was, a strict, professional teacher on her knees giving a blowjob to a student. No, this just didn't happen!

Kaz reached down and brought Susan up to stand in front of him. He looked directly into the deep, blue eyes and thanked her for sucking his cock. Here he was so vulgar and rude all the time and she accepted it from him. Oh if only he wouldn't look into her eyes she pleaded with herself, as she didn't seem to be able to refuse any of his demands. No matter how crude or vile they may be.

It was now time to become master of her body so he decided to finger fuck her right there in the shelter. He knew she would be filled with guilt and shame if she experienced an orgasm in a public place. Quickly, he reached under the flared skirt and instantly found the control button. Bringing Susan closer and tight against his body, Kaz performed his magic and his fingers caressed the enflamed clitoris.

Pinching the enlarged bud with his finger tips, Susan hips thrust madly to capture his hand. The lust filled her mind and all sanity and reason was gone. She felt the orgasm explode immediately and she was unable to stop the rising tide as it soared to the peak. Like a common slut, she spread her slender legs and enabled his attacking hand to have complete access to her shaved love box.

He pulled her legs around his hips and put one hand around her body. His hand went to her bare ass and his other was still in front on her wet pussy. Susan instinctually put her arms around his neck to keep from falling and suddenly loud moans came from her lips as the orgasm soared. Somehow he had gotten into a sitting position on the picnic bench and this allowed him to steady her body against his.

He attacked her pussy with desperate passion and vigorously rolled the clit in the abundant juices. When his other hand began caressing her ass, Susan felt like someone hit her in the tummy. She had never allowed anyone to touch her ass and now this boy was taking newfound liberties. She opened her mouth to protest but nothing came out. She felt him spread her cheeks and gently push his finger against the forbidden entrance.

Susan bit her lip and held her breath in anticipation. Then it happened, he split her asshole and pushed his finger inside. Faster he swirled the tender clit around and around and Susan went delirious. Nothing like this had ever happened to her and the earth shattering orgasm washed over her entire body. On and upward it went and she gave herself completely to this Russian boy. Wave after wave erupted from the center of her being until the final explosion rocketed over the top.

Kaz had to admit that this was far better than he ever expected or even planned. He was going to enjoy the future and he could hardly wait to show his beautiful slut to his two compatriots. Yes, Susan would do anything he wanted to keep him quiet and he was certainly going to take advantage of her frail position.

Susan's mind was a blur and really didn't know what happened after the climax. All she knew was that no orgasm had ever consumed her body like todays. It was easy to fix her clothes and she quickly brushed them into place to make herself look presentable. How could she let this happen in a public place, she asked herself over and over again?

His departing words struck Susan with a blow. "I will see you tomorrow at the same time," he told her and slipped a little card in her hand. It contained the address of a little apartment close to the college and Susan stared blankly at the black and white letters. She was speechless as she watched him turn and leave the shelter.

Susan shivered with the realization that this young foreign student had complete control over her. He made her do things that she had always refused to do for anyone in her life, even her husband.

Little did she know that this was only the beginning of what Kaz would have her do? Tomorrow, Susan would go from teacher to slut in one short afternoon.

THE END OF PART ONE

Please send me your comments and suggestions, as I always love to hear from readers. You can email them through the link below.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers
12