Susan's Seduction Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have heard the sounds of a woman in lust before, but never would I dream that those sounds could come from my own wife’s throat. The gasps of passion, the cries of pure lust that I have just listened to were the most erotic sounds I have ever heard. The fact that I did not elicit those sounds does not diminish the effect in the least.

Susan slowly extricated herself from under Samuel and began to dress. The only sounds were of her moans when she felt a little used muscle twinge on her. And one whispered ‘God Damn that was good!

As she was leaving the room Scott asked her if she wanted the tape.

"No", she said, "You may want to call me again. You keep it." Then she surprised us all when she said "I would like to see a copy of today’s taping though." And with that she left.

I returned home a few hours later and found Susan in bed, sound asleep. I stood over and looked at her. Seeing not the beautiful blonde asleep in my bed, but seeing instead the woman I just watched fuck three men to exhaustion. I pulled the sheets off her body and saw the dry cum covering her pussy and thighs. I ripped my clothes off and crawled between her legs. She woke as I plunged my 8" cock into her still damp cunt. She moaned and clutched me tight to her body and mumbled "Yes baby, you fuck me too, fuck me hard." I did. I fucked her pussy using another mans cum as my lubricant. I came as hard for then as I had in that little room. I don’t how she knew I was aware of what had transpired, she never told me. It didn’t really matter.

Once a month Susan will go to Scott’s house. She meets and fucks Scott, Samuel and John. Sometimes I go and watch, sometimes she just brings home the tape. We always fuck after she gets home. She hasn’t gotten the courage to let Samuel fuck her ass yet, but I think she will soon.

What a life.

* * * * *

If you would like to know more about Susan’s sexual awaking let me know. I welcome letters and conversation with other writers and readers. As much as I enjoy writing, I am at heart "A Reader".

12