Susan's Sexual Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Are you kidding me? I figured you'd want to have sex with one of my girlfriends or all of my girlfriends instead of having sex with my mother and my sister? It's not enough that you'd want one or the other but you want them both? Eww. That's sick Jimmy."

"See? I told you you'd be mad. I told you you'd think less of me. Just as you can't help that your sexual fantasy is to have sex with three strange men while I watch, I can't help it if my sexual fantasy is to have sex with your horny mother and your sexy sister."

"Okay, okay. You're right and I'm not mad and I don't think any less of you," she said. "Only, how do you know my Mom and sister would even want to have sex with you?"

"Your Mom is always flashing me her panties in up skirts and her bra in down blouses, while giving me the eye," said Jimmy showing a face full of sexual excitement as if he was thinking about his mother-in-law flashing him her underwear.

"She does and she is?"

"Yeah, the next time she comes over, watch her. She always sits directly across from me and never keeps her knees closed. Then, whenever she crosses her long, shapely legs, she crosses them slowly and deliberately while giving me a good look of her panties. Then, always with a magazine in her hand, she leans over me on the pretense of showing me something in the magazine when all she really wants to do is to flash me her abundant cleavage and bra clad breasts. She knows I'm looking. She sees me staring and when she does, she smiles."

"I had no idea my Mom was a slutty exhibitionist. I had no idea my Mom flashing you but, being that you're so good looking and being that I'm attracted to you, it makes sense that my Mom would be sexually attracted to you too," she said. "Only, I still don't understand your attraction to my mother. She's wicked old."

"She's not wicked old Susan. She's only sixty-two and, in the way that you look thirty instead of forty, your Mom looks fifty something instead of sixty something. Besides, with me being 45-years-old, she's only 17-years older than me. Moreover, she's your mother and incest is always best," he said with another dirty laugh.

"Eww," she said. "I think I threw up a little in my mouth."

"Now your sexy sister is always flirting with me while touching my arm, my shoulder, and my leg while fluffing her hair, smiling, and batting her long, eyelashes. I can read her body language well enough to know that if she was in a room with me naked, she'd have sex with me," he said. "Oh, yeah, she's ready to go. I'd have no problem stripping her naked. She'd definitely suck my cock before fucking me," said Jimmy while looking at his girlfriend with the shit eating grin of a used car salesman about to sell someone a flood damaged car without disclosing that the car had been submerged in a flood.

"Well, you're right about my sister because I know for a fact that she's has always been attracted to you. She's mentioned that she wished she had seen you before I did. She told me that she'd do you, if you weren't my boyfriend. And my Mom hasn't gotten laid in a long time. I know for a fact that she's wicked horny. She'd do anyone at this point in time, even you," she said with a laugh. "Only, she's been kind of turned off on men, ever since Dad took off with that stripper. I'll work on her. I see what I can do. I have several months until your birthday. Maybe we both can experience our sexual fantasies."

"Thank you Susan. I really appreciate you helping me to seduce your mother and sister," said Jimmy.

"And I want you to know that you do have a choice," she said hoping that he didn't change his mind at the last minute. "We don't have to do this Jimmy. I mean it. We don't have to go through with this," she said with obvious sexual excitement but needing to make the offer that he could back out of allowing her to have sex with three men while he watched. "If you really don't want to do this," she said in a soft controlled voice, "we don't have to do this."

"If it's okay Susan and I know it's part of your sexual fantasy but, if you don't mind, I don't want to watch. I can't watch you sucking and fucking three men. Besides, it's too late to cancel. Everything is arranged and they're on their way over right now."

"Seriously? Right now? They are? Oh, my God, Jimmy. Oh, my God. I can't believe this," she said showing her excitement even though she already not only knew the plan in advance but also knew who was coming over to have sex with her.

"I'll be downstairs watching TV and will come up to untie you after each man leaves for you to freshen up and use the bathroom. Okay?" He kissed her on the lips and left the room but turned back to her before closing the door behind him. "Then, if you don't mind, after the last man leaves, I'd like to come upstairs and have you tell me all that happened while you suck my cock and I play with your tits."

"Sure okay, Jimmy. Yeah, I'd love to do that for you, blow you while giving you a blow by blow description of what Joe, Michael, and Glenn did to my naked body," said Susan. "That would be fun sharing pillow talk over all that happened."

Jimmy wasn't downstairs for more than a minute when the doorbell rang. "I wish I could jump off the bed and run in the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup, but I can't," she said to herself for no on to hear. Tied to the bed and blindfolded, she just stayed where she was trying to look sexy and vulnerable. She heard Jimmy talking to someone downstairs. Figuring, no doubt, that it was Joe, she was so sexually excited. "I can't wait to feel his bushy mustache on my trimmed, blonde pussy," she said.

She heard someone climbing the stairs and, when he hit those squeaky steps, they made a creaking sound. Then, taking a big breath of sexual courage, she heard her bedroom door open. She was naked and Joe was seeing her naked body for the first time. Without even seeing him, she knew Joe was staring at her big tits and her blonde pussy.

"Who's there?"

When he didn't answer her, she figured Jimmy told him not to talk for fear that she'd recognized Joe's voice and without a doubt, she would have had he said anything. Playing the game, she didn't ask any more questions. For someone who was so against her having sex with other men, Jimmy thought of everything. These were her last, wild oats she wanted to sow before marrying Jimmy. Her boyfriend was all the man she ever needed but, after the way his friends have been looking at her and lusting over her, she's always been sexually curious about his friends too.

Obviously, as any woman would, she wondered what Joe thought when seeing her naked body for the first time after knowing her for years. The first time seeing her big tits, instead of bits and pieces of them in a down blouse, just as she verbalized before when masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with Joe, she wondered what he thought of her breasts. She didn't have to even think of that he thought of her pussy when he launched himself between her spreads legs and immediately started fingering her before licking her. Joe was a pussy man and she was already so wet. She was already so ready to be fucked that if he wanted to stick his cock inside of her now, she was plenty wet enough for him to slide his big piece of meat inside of her. Instead he seemed content to lick her while fingering her. In the way that he attacked her pussy with his fingers and tongue and in the way she was already sexually excited over experience her sexual fantasy, she was already ready to cum.

"Oh, my God. Yes. Yes. That feels so good, whoever you are, my mystery lover man," she said knowing full well that it was Joe.

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm," with his mouth buried in her pussy, "Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm," was all he said.

She felt his bushy mustache tickling her where no friend of her boyfriend should ever tickle her. A dirty talker in bed, she couldn't help herself from voicing her sexual approval.

"Lick me baby. Lick my pussy. Suck my cunt. Stick your fingers inside of me. Oh, yeah, that's right. Fuck me with those long, stiff fingers while licking my clit and fucking my hole. Oh, yes, that's it. I can't believe it. Don't stop. Right there. You're going to make me cum. Never have I cum so fast. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Reach up and play with my tits. Finger my nipples. Pull my nipples. Turn my nipples. Twist my nipples. Oh, yeah, just like that. Now lick me faster and lick me harder while finger fucking me deeper. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Right there. That's the spot. Oh, Oh, Oh, ah, ah, ah. I'm cumming. I'm having an orgasm. Oh, my God, ah, ah, ah, that was great. Thank you baby. That felt so good."

She felt him climb off the bed. She didn't have to see to know that he was standing beside her. With his zipper by her left ear, she heard him slowly unzip himself. After he gave her such a wonderful orgasm, obviously she couldn't wait to suck Joe's cock. Clearly, she couldn't wait to take him in her mouth to blow him and to suck him. No doubt, after voicing her curiosity many times before while masturbating herself in the bathtub, she wondered what his cum tasted like. She wondered if his cum would be as salty as Jimmy's cum. She couldn't wait to give him as much pleasure as he gave her.

"Stick your cock in my hand. I need to touch your cock," she said as if she was a sightless person. "I need to feel your cock. If my hands were free, I'd stroke you," she said. "You feel so big. You feel so hard. You feel like you have a beautiful cock. I only wish I could see it. I want to lick you. I need to taste you. Put it by my mouth so that I can suck you," she said.

Obeying her every word, Joe moved his cock by her mouth. Flicking out her tongue to lick him, she teased him with her tongue. As if measuring his cock with her tongue, she licked the head of his cock before swirling her tongue around the circumference of it. When he took a step closer to her mouth, a willing cocksucker, she opened her mouth and took him inside. Wrapping her lips around him, she was sucking him now. She was blowing her husband's friend. A sexual fantasy come true, a happy birthday gift from her beloved birthday, she couldn't believe that she was sucking Joe's cock.

Instead of stroking him, he humped her mouth. She could feel Joe's passion as soon as he started humping her mouth and fucking her face. A first time for everything, this was the first time she had given anyone a blowjob without stroking them while she sucked them. Even without holding his cock in her hand and even without cupping his balls to feel them pulse, she could sense that he was ready to cum when she felt his erect prick pulsating in her mouth.

"I can't believe that Jimmy has allowed his friend to not only see me naked but also to lick my pussy," she said removing his cock with her tongue to speak. "Now, with you about to cum in her mouth, I still can't believe I'm blowing some stranger," she said even though she knew she was blowing Joe.

Joe put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. Sucking and sucking him instead of talking, it was obvious by her involuntary reaction to pull back that she felt a warm, oozy, gush explode against the back of her throat. She blew him. She blew Jimmy's friend. She blew Joe and he came in her mouth and she swallowed him.

"Oh, my God. I'm so happy to have sucked you and to have returned the favor for the wonderful orgasm you gave me. Oh, my God, I'm tingling all over, I'm so sexually excited," she said. Without saying a word, Joe left. "Hello? Are you still here? Whoever you were, thank you," she said with a little laugh.

"He's gone," said Jimmy. "You have a few minutes before the next man comes. I figured you'd want to get cleaned up and pee," he said removing her blindfold and untying her.

"Yes, thank you, Jimmy," she said before going in the bathroom to pee.

"So tell me. What happened? I'm dying to know," said Jimmy.

"Are you sure you can handle the details? I don't want you to be jealous. I don't want you to be angry," she said through the closed, bathroom door.

"Yes, I want to know what he did to you and what you did to him," said Jimmy.

"Well, he didn't speak. I did all the talking. He fingered me while eating my pussy. Whoever he was, he was a great pussy licker," she said swooning behind the closed, bathroom door.

"Did you cum?"

"Are you kidding me? Oh, God yes. I had such a marvelous orgasm."

"What else? Tell me. I need to know. Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"Did you suck him?"

"Yes," she said with a bit of nervous trepidation.

"You sucked his cock?"

"Yes," she said again.

"Did he...did he cum in your mouth?" Jimmy pressed his forehead to the door with his hand by his face as if he was holding her instead of the bathroom door.

"Yes," she said wiping herself and flushing the toilet. She brushed her teeth and used mouthwash before looking in the mirror to fix her hair and apply more lipstick, "and yes, before you ask, I swallowed," she said with a dirty little laugh.

"Wow, I don't believe I'm doing this, giving you your sexual fantasy for your birthday. All that I ask in return is that you give me my sexual fantasy by arranging me to have sex with your mother and sister. I can't wait to watch your mother suck my cock while I play with her big tits. I can't wait to fuck your sister. I'm curious if she makes the same sounds you do in bed. I'm curious if they talk dirty in the way you do while having sex," he said.

"Thank you Jimmy. You're the best, most understanding, and generous boyfriend ever," she said opening the bathroom door and giving him a kiss and a hug. "And yes, both my mother and sister talk dirty in bed. Pillow talk runs in our family," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Well, I need to get you ready before the next man arrives," he said. "Assume your position," he said with a laugh.

Susan climbed on the bed while Jimmy tied her wrists and ankles before blindfolding her eyes. Giving her a kiss before closing the bedroom door behind him, Jimmy headed downstairs just in time to answer the doorbell.

Hi," she heard him say. Then, she heard him talking about the upcoming football game. With her tied to the bed naked, leave it to Jimmy to talk about sports at a time like this.

A minute later, in the way she heard Joe open her bedroom door, she heard Michael open her bedroom door. No doubt, adding to her sexual excitement, she only wished she could see his reaction to seeing her naked. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked first in front of Joe and now in front of Michael. Sensing him, she could feel Michael, no doubt, staring at all that she was showing. With her big tits visible and her legs spread to show him her trimmed, blonde pussy, he was seeing everything that Jimmy has seen for the past three years and all that Joe saw of her just an hour ago.

She heard a rustling and a thud with another thud. Obviously by the sound of him, tossing his sneakers on the floor he was undressing. Then, she felt him getting on the bed. She felt his hand cupping her pussy before she felt his fingers inserting themselves inside of her. If he was trying to make her wet, she was wet already. Then, she felt his full beard against her soft skin as he licked her. His beard tickled her thighs and wanting to laugh, she was too sexually excited to laugh. Then, she felt his big hand reaching up to cup, feel, fondle, and squeeze her big tits.

"Suck my nipples," she said.

As soon as her nipples grew harder and more erect, he sucked her big tits before mounting her. When he mounted her, he leaned over her to suck her nipples again, first one and then the other. His beard tickled her soft skin and she felt the tip of his big, erect cock poke at her belly before slowly impaling pussy. After Joe licked her pussy and she sucked him, she was so ready to be fucked by Michael.

He reached his hand down while mounting her and stuffed his big cock in her warm, wet pussy. Immediately he slowly started humping her while easing his cock inside of her. Returning his humps, he felt so good inside of her. His cock felt so much bigger than Jimmy's cock, longer and wider, and it felt good to have such a big cock inside of her. He was fucking her now and she fucked him. Only, she needed to kiss him. She needed to feel his beard against her face. Kissing him and kissing him while making love to him, it wasn't long before he stopped kissing her to fuck her, really fuck her.

"Oh, yeah baby. Fuck me. I really need to be fucked. I need a hard fucking. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Slam that big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy. Oh, yeah. That's it. Pound my pussy. Part my clam. Make me cum baby. Make me cum."

As soon as she felt the warmth of another orgasm, she felt him cum too. He shot a load of warm, oozy cum in her pussy and she held him, hugged him, and kissed him before letting him go. Before Joe cumming in her mouth and Michael cumming in her pussy, Jimmy was the only man who ever ejaculated in her mouth and/or pussy.

"Thank you for making love to me," she said. "Thank you for fucking me," she said whispering in his ear. "And thank you for giving me an orgasm," she said giving him one last, long, wet, French kiss before he disappeared.

What seemed like an hour was only forty minutes. Just as Joe had left without a sound, so didn't Michael leave too. She heard Jimmy talking to him downstairs. She heard him laughing. God knows what they were saying. God know what Michael thought of her but she didn't care. He fucked her and after having a second orgasm, sexually sated, she was happy. Then, she heard the front door open and slam shut.

"How are you doing Susan?" Jimmy was there with her again now. He removed the blindfold and untied her again.

"I have to pee again," she said.

"So how was it? Tell me all about it."

"Oh, my God, it was wonderful Jimmy. Thank you, thank you," she said wrapping her arm around his neck to give him a hug. "I had a second orgasm," she said dizzy with sexual delight.

"Did he eat you or fuck you?"

"He fucked me. It was glorious. Whoever he was, he has such a big cock," she said swooning while rolling her eyes as if she was remembering how it felt to have such a big cock inside of her. "Whoever he was had a beard and it tickled. The first man had a mustache and that tickled my nose."

"Shit! Hurry. I just heard someone pull in the driveway," he said putting tying Susan's ankles and wrists to the bed and covering her eyes with the blindfold. Giving her a kiss, he closed the door behind him and hurried downstairs to open the front door.

She heard Jimmy talking about football again and about the big screen TV she bought him for Christmas. It seemed that it almost didn't much matter to him that she was upstairs naked and waiting to be serviced his friends, so long as he could watch the game on that damn big, screen TV and discuss sports in between her lovers.

She heard her bedroom door open and just as Joe and Michael had done before, she could feel Glenn's eyes staring at her. She heard him undressing. She knew it was him. He was a hard hat construction worker and he smelled like how a man should smell. Reminiscent of how her father smelled, he smelled of sweat, tobacco, whiskey, and sex. A man's man, he was a real, masculine man and she's always been wanting to be manhandled in the way that Jimmy never did.

He walked to the bed and untied her ankles to turn her to her stomach before retying her ankles. His long hair felt erotically exciting when it traveled across her breasts and nipples. Her favorite fantasy to have when she's horny, based solely on his long hair touching her skin, she pretended that she was a pioneer woman and that he was an American Indian about to have his wicked way with her. His long hair tickle her naked chest, stomach and legs and now tickled her back and ass when he turned her. Then he did the same to her wrists, untying them and retying them. Still bound and blindfolded, she was on her stomach now. She sensed he was going to go where Jimmy had only been allowed to go before. Obviously with her facing the other way, with her shapely ass in the air and her perfect pussy facing the mattress, she figured that Glenn was going to fuck her in the ass.