Susan's Sexual Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's some lube on the nightstand," she said.

Only, as soon as she spoke, forget about slapping or spanking her ass, he walloped her ass.

"Ow, what the fuck? That hurt asshole," she said wishing she could rub her ass. Only, as soon as she complained, he walloped her ass again. "Jesus Christ! You fucking asshole. That really fucking hurts," she said feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. "Don't you fucking slap my ass again or I'll scream for Jimmy," she said.

Then, she felt his fingers lubricating her ass with the cool gel before she felt the weight of him upon her and his cock filling her asshole with all of him. Pushing himself inside of her and easing his swollen cock in her small opening, he took both of his big hands and actually lifted her hips off the bed to fuck her. All the way inside of her, he was really fucking her in the ass now. He was humping her before pounding her ass, really pounding her.

"Oh, my God," she said. "That hurts so good."

Where the first two men were gentle, he wasn't. Glenn was an animal. Where the first two men didn't hurt her, he did but his hurt felt good. Yet more turned on by him being a brute, she enjoyed this sexual encounter more that the other two put together. If he continued fucking her in the way that he was fucking her, no doubt about it, she was going to cum. Never had she cum before with a good ass fucking but she was ready to cum now.

While humping her and fucking her, he lifted her torso up to reach beneath her and took both of her big breasts in his big hands. Slowly sliding his palms across her nipples, her nipples immediately responded. She was so very aroused from him fucking her in the ass while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Just what she needed after having Joe eat her pussy, blowing Joe, and Michael making love to her before fucking her cunt, now she had Tarzan man with his long hair boning him up the ass. What a birthday! What an unbelievable sexual fantasy! Everything she could have possibly wanted, she had experienced.

"Oh, my God. Fuck me. I'm going to cum. Not even with Jimmy have I ever cummed being fucked up the ass. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Stick that big, hard cock up my ass you fucking cocksucker. Make me cum you dirty bastard. Slap my ass while fucking me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, yeah, that's it. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Harder! Faster! Don't stop. I'm cumming! Oh my God! Oh, baby!"

In the way that Joe, Michael, and Glenn disappeared from her bedroom without a word and without a sound, within only a few moments, enough time for her to collect herself after basking in the afterglow of having animal like sex with Glenn, Jimmy was there to console her. He untied her and removed the blindfold. As if he had just washed his cock and sterilized it in the downstairs bathroom before coming upstairs, glistening clean, he was naked. His cock was sticking straight out at attention ready and waiting for his blowjob.

"I can't wait for you to suck my cock while you tell me all that happened," he said.

Their dirty little secret, she didn't ask him if that was Joe who licked her pussy and if that was his cock she sucked. She didn't ask him if that was Michael who made love to her and who fucked her with his big cock until she had an orgasm. She didn't ask him if that was Glenn who slapped her ass red before fucking her up the ass. They both knew who was there in that room with her, that is, Susan thought she knew who was in the room with her and having sex with her naked body. Only, Jimmy knew the real truth and that Susan didn't.

Before Jimmy came upstairs for the last time, not only did he wash his cock clean after fucking Susan up the ass in preparation of having her suck him but also he hid the fake mustache he wore as Joe, the fake beard he wore as Michael, and removed the wig he wore as Glenn. His dirty, little secret, he gave Susan what she so wanted and now it was his turn for her to give him what he so wanted, her mother and sister. What's fair for the gander is fair for the goose, he couldn't wait to have sex with her mother and sister.

"Thank you Jimmy for such a wonderful evening. Knowing they'll both agree to it, perhaps not at the same time, but I can't wait to give you your sexual fantasy of having sex with my horny mother and sex with my sexy sister on your birthday," she said.

The perfect plan, Jimmy gave Susan her birthday, sexual fantasy wish, kind of, and now it was his turn to receive his.

"Thank you Susan," she Jimmy smiling.

THE END