Susan's Short Story

Story Info
Danielle watches Susan's submission.
985 words
4.11
51.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are on your back Susan. Your legs are spread and held back near the sides of your head, with your ankles tied to the headboard. Your hands are bound tightly to the sides of your legs, rendering you unable to move, unable to squirm. You are open for me. Exposed, vulnerable, helpless and submissive. You are aroused and apprehensive, eager and scared, presented and bound for my use.

Today you are again my slut Susan, my fucktoy. Gently I take each of your nipples in my mouth. Tasting them at first and teasing them with my soft lips, rubbing my mouth and tongue over your hardening buds. So soft, so hot, so wet and gentle. Your nipples ache, as I taste them growing hard under my lips. My teeth occasionally bite down on them. Gently at first, then harder, creating an increasing need throughout your body. I smile as you moan and whimper for me.

I look deep into your eyes, deep into your soul, as I pinch your sensitive nipples. I pull them gently at first, then harder, watching them extend outward from your breasts. I watch the expression on your face, in your eyes, as my teasing creates a conflicted mixture of pleasure and pain. You try to move, but are held firmly and securely in your bonds. You are helpless, except to feel the erotic sensations that run through your body.

Wet cum drips from your shaved and aroused pussy. Your clit is swollen, red and extended. It is needy. You try in vain to thrust your hips into the air, to find some sort of stimulation and relief for your exposed and sensitive cunt, MY pussy. You want this darling. You need this. Your pussy knows what it wants, what you need. It gives you away every time.

I kneel on the bed between your legs and hold my cock so close to your hot slit. I rub the head, wet with precum, all over your clit, stopping occasionally to spank your pussy with my cock. As I slap my hardened cock against your pussy, I again hear you whimper for me. I love how you cry out in frustration each time my cock slaps down on your wet, exposed clit. I love feeling your wetness on my cock darling.

My cock is aching and I rub the hard shaft along the length of your pussy, teasing you and making you crave my penetration. You lust for my cock Susan, which you can only hope will soon fill your needy pussy, MY pussy. The thought crosses your mind that I may never grant you this release. That I may simply tease you until you are a throbbing mass of erotic flesh. You can only hope that I will grant you the relief your body craves. This thought sends shivers throughout your body and your pussy further leaks for me.

I press my cock against your slit, creating a delicious amount of pressure on your aroused pussy, making you want me even more.

"Susan, my slut, what are you?” I ask.

"I am your fuck toy," You reply properly.

"Yes darling, you are,” I whisper softly and hotly before adding, "Now my slut-toy, turn your head. You have an audience."

You look over and are caught completely off guard when you notice her standing there…Danielle.

You don't know how or when she got there, but you take note of her breathing. It is like yours, heavy and aroused. There is a look of lust in her eyes; her hair is tussled. You note that her blouse is unbuttoned, exposing a lacey white bra. You see her pretty nipples straining through the thin material. You think back to the last time you played with Danielle and how hard her nipples were, as you teased them with your lips.

You notice her hand moving under her skirt, which is pulled up as her fingers work feverishly in her panties. She is playing with her hot pussy Susan. You can see the tops of her stockings and garter belt and think that she looks incredibly sexy as she stares at you darling. Her eyes are glazed over and filled with lust from watching my use of you. Her gaze is locked onto yours and a slight moan escapes her parted lips as you cry out at this unexpected surprise.

She is so close to cumming for you baby, close to cumming for us.

And at that moment I slide my cock deep into your waiting pussy, MY pussy. I thrust hard into you and take my prize, fucking you hard and deep. Danielle cries out and begins to fucker herself harder, working her fingers in and out of her wet pussy and over her aroused clit.

She cums in her panties for us Susan, the entire time her eyes are locked on you; staring at you bound and being fucked. She is cumming on her fingers as she witnesses your submission, your wanton obedience.

You feel my cock deep within you and I press my hips down towards your pelvis, adding delicious pressure onto your swollen clit and allowing my cock to touch your g-spot. You cry out when you cum for me Susan. You cum very hard for me darling, all over your Master's cock. It is so good, so hot, so fucking intense.

You look over at Danielle who is now licking her own cum off her wet fingers. You wonder about her state of arousal and how she came to look so disheveled. You wonder if I used her prior to your arrival. You grow aroused by the thought of witnessing Danielle in your position; being teased and used until she begged for release, until she begged for permission to cum. Danielle is licking her lips, as she watches you Susan.

She is waiting for her turn to use you.