Susi Learns to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love again, slowly but intensely, with a passion befitting two people who have found each other in a dark room, and who don't know if we will ever find each other again.

I had to leave. I told Susi good-night, and that we'd talk again the next week. I didn't know though, if upon reflection either of us would decide that to be a good idea. I am a dominant male, used to being served and serviced by a submissive woman. I had talked around the threshold of that lifestyle with Susi, and she had no clue as to what I was talking about. I knew that if we continued to see each other, I might press for some level of control and threaten the relationship.

**

Susi and I continued to see each other. Our talks on the phone took on a new quality, as we shared private and intimate thoughts. She was decidedly more buoyant and personable, even talking jokingly about her new sexual experiences, and wanting to explore even more. Any hesitancy Susi had previously about enjoying a black man sexually seemed to just evaporate. We talked about it a few times afterwards, usually with her mentioning how she wished she had known better, much earlier in life. I continued to have the feeling that she had decided to live a bit on the edge, since she was away from home. 'When in Rome...'

She would call early in the evenings now, wanting me to spend the evening at her apartment. I rarely did, since the distance between our two residences was almost an hour drive. Instead, I would spend time with her on Friday or Sunday evenings, en route to or from my weekend home. I was determined to not get too attached to Susi, as it was still obvious that our lives were diametrical opposites.

Susi called one evening as soon as I'd gotten home from work, and asked if we could spend the evening together. I gave her the same 'distance and traffic' picture that I usually gave her. But, this time she was prepared.

"Okay, I'll come to you, then."

(Uh, ohh...) "How, Susi?"

"I'll take the subway—you can pick me up at the station."

"Susi, you're talking about an hour's ride, at the height of rush hour..."

"It doesn't matter. I want to have dinner with you. I'll even bring it if you want. And, don't say 'no...' I'm gotten pretty good at riding the Metro. I'll be at your station in about an hour. It's up to you if you'll be there to pick me up."

You don't say 'no' to someone that determined. I picked Susi up at the Metro stop, and we picked up the Chinese dinner I'd ordered while waiting for her to arrive. Susi brought her overnight bag with her, so I knew we'd be taking the Metro to work together the next morning.

I showed her my two-bedroom apartment, lightly furnished since I only used it to maintain myself during the work week. It did have the amenities, and was clean and comfortable. My bedroom featured a queen-size, ultra-thick mattress on the floor, butted against a modular headboard and drawers. The mattress was very plush, conducive to very active sexual play either on it, or the floor. At the end or edge of the bed? Just roll off it, onto the carpeted floor and continue to play uninterrupted.

I also decided that now was the time for Susi to see some of my D&s toys and tools. I hadn't many at the apartment, as most of them stayed at my primary residence. But, the obligatory handcuffs, both metal and Velcro, a couple of gags and blindfolds, some bondage rope, floggers/paddles, and a few other items were there. Susi's eyes widened as they took in the items.

I showed and told her the purpose of each item, and she asked afterwards if I enjoyed inflicting pain. I explained that D&s is not so much about pain to those in the lifestyle, but about control and the trust placed in one's Dom or Master, and that everything she saw there was used with loving care and for fulfillment of the submissive's desires. She didn't get it.

I assured her that I had no intention of ever using any of those tools on her. "The only way that would ever happen, Susi, would be if you asked me to."

I could see the question forming in her head.

After dinner, we decided to make an 'early night of it.' Susi had found 'Victoria's Secret,' and began to wear tastefully erotic lingerie. That night, her choice was a naughty baby-doll nightie which concealed her nipples, and little else. It was virginal white, just barely over the rump of her ass cheeks. It had matching thong panties (I could tell it was a thong because there was a string, and little else) that didn't even have enough material for the tag. Oh, yeah, she also had on a smile.

I suggested that she find the bed, because I was ready to set the mood. Once she was comfortably settled (I put her directly in the middle of the mattress), I turned off all the lights in the apartment. I went back to the bedroom, and asked,

"Susi—are you ready for me?"

"Yes, I'm waiting right where you put me."

"Good. Stay there."

I turned on the entertainment system, which began playing a selection of my CD's designed to enchant, to seduce... songs to make love to.

I moved back to the bedroom in my after-dinner robe, which was just short enough to raise ideas in Susi about romance. Of course, there was nothing under it—I never wear underwear when a robe will do.

In the darkened room, Susi couldn't see me, but she knew I was there. I could make out her outline on the bed, but the mood wasn't complete. I lit a candle, and her face came alive to me. She watched as I took each just-lit candle and used it to light the next one, until there were eight lit candles in the room, each strategically placed to do it's part to set the right mood.

It was time to get Susi in the mood, too. I went to the bed, and lay alongside of her. We were both in good spirits, anticipating an intense evening of play and exploration. We'd shared a carafe of a light blush wine, since we had to work the next day. Wines can sometimes deaden the senses that you most want to use, if it's the wrong wine, or too much wine. But, it had Susi giggling—it seemed everything was funny to her.

"What is so funny to you, lady?"

"Nothing..."

"Don't lie—you've been grinning like a Cheshire cat every since we came into the bedroom."

"No... It's just that I like your bedroom—your whole apartment, in fact. It's not how you described it. It's really cozy, and intimate."

"Yeah... especially my bed. Right?"

"Right, sir... especially your bed." She giggled again, completely at ease, but anxious to begin. She touched my robe-tie, suggestively.

It was the first time Susi had called me 'sir,' and I knew she meant it to be a formal statement of affection, outside the D&s genre. But it stirred a sense of empowerment within me, nonetheless.

"Be careful how you use that word, my dear Susi. It can get you into trouble."

"Trouble? With you, 'sir?' I don't see how..." Now, she was playing with me.

"You'll find out, if you continue. Now stop it, and pay attention to me!"

I was laying alongside Susi, on my side with only my toes making contact. She pulled on the robe-tie, undoing it, and my robe opened, exposing my half-rigid cock to her.

"Is this the kind of attention, you want, 'sir?' She asked, softly. It seemed that exposing Susi to my D&s toys had an effect on her.

"It's a start," I answered.

"Then, I'm on the right pathway..." Her accented speech was becoming soft and light, as it always did when she was aroused.

Susi reached down and took my cock in one hand, stroking it gently and looking for my reaction. I groaned, and closed my eyes at her touch. I put my hand on her hip, my top leg moved over hers, and I pulled her into me. The electricity between us was fast closing out the world—I no longer heard or felt anything but Susi. Her giggling stopped abruptly, her face became tight and anxious. I kissed that face, and placed my hand on her cheek, softly caressing her, before moving my fingers across her lips.

Her mouth opened spontaneously. Her tongue flicked out, licking each finger in turn as my hand swept slowly across her mouth. I was tempted to grab her face, but this was not a D&s session. Instead, I pulled my hand back across her face, over her ear, and into her hair line, pulling her face to my chest. Susi responded by kissing my chest with her open mouth, the wetness of her tongue making a trail towards my nipples.

I rolled onto my back and Susi came up over me, her eyes glazed with need. She kissed my chest again, this time her mouth seeking out the nipples for special attention. She sucked me voraciously, her hair sweeping across my face and neck as she tongued the little buds until they were as stiff with desire as my cock was. She had indeed become a wanton sex creature, a slave to sexual exploration.

She asked me to sit up with my back propped against the headboard. As I did, she looked closely into my eyes.

"Let me make love to you, Ralph... Let me make you feel as good as I feel at this minute." She was gone... There was only one possible answer.

"Do what you want, Susi... I'm here for you, tonight," I whispered. 'let yourself go. Get what you need to get. No questions, no judgment."

"I just want your cock. Your big black wonderful fuck stick. I want to suck it, then ride it... I need to make it mine, tonight, all night. Is that all right? I've never been able to do these things before, and I need to enjoy them now. I just don't know when this will all end for me."

"Don't ask, Susi. Just... Do it!"

Susi removed her nightie and panties. She went up on her knees, and again grabbed my dick. She went at it furiously, sucking it deeply to the top of her throat immediately. As she withdrew I could see the wetness glistening from the head and shaft. Not for long, though, as she again engulfed it with her ravenous mouth. This time she held me there, and only half withdrew. With my cock still in her mouth, Susi opened her mouth as wide as possible, and moved back down the shaft until it was completely swallowed. I could feel the head throbbing as it moved down into her throat!

I had never been taken like that. I wanted to ask if she could include my nuts on the next throating, but didn't want to distract her from the unprecedented cocksucking I was being treated to. Susi worked my cock like that for almost ten minutes, taking me to the edge of orgasm several times. As she raped me with her mouth, I milked her breasts, kneading and pinching the nipples lightly. It seemed to magnify the intensity of her arousal, as she moaned and gagged on my cock.

Susi had meant it, though, when she said she needed to ride me. And I held my cum because I wanted to be full-strength for that ride. She pulled up from me, and again looked intently into my face.

"Are you ready for me, Ralph?" She used my earlier words to her.

"Bring it to me, Susi... I'm ready."

On her knees, Susi lifted one leg to straddle me. As she did, she grabbed my dick, and angled it outward the position she wanted it to be in. She swung her leg over my dick and took it straight in, not waiting to penetrate herself after she had fully straddled me. She was soaked within, and sank down completely onto the shaft. It reminded me of a space shuttle docking with the space station.

Now I was 'locked in place' like a joystick, and Susi had the controls. Remembering her saying that women weren't allowed on top in South Africa entered my mind, because this woman certainly had a thing for riding me from that position. The pleasures she found up there were undeniable. Susi began her ride.

She would pull up and off of me, and then sink down deeply, or withdraw back towards my knees, so that I could see the full treatment she was giving my dick. At other times, she'd just do short, furious strokes, trying to see how many strokes per minute she could do. Or, like the joystick, up and around, then down and back, pulling left or right. The dance steps didn't matter that much to me; all that mattered was the exquisite pleasure I got from the pleasurable feelings she was creating with each stroke of my cock, or the pleasure she was creating in my eyes, just watching her use me to meet her own sexual desires. I felt like HER love slave, and the feeling was fantastic!

I reached up and grabbed her breasts which had been wildly swaying in rhythm with her fucking motions. I squeezed them lightly, and heard her moans grow in pitch.

"Look at me... LOOK AT ME, Susi!" She brought her eyes into focus on me, not slowing down her gyrations at all.

With our eyes locked onto each other, I began to work myself so that she was feeling my movements in addition to hers. I pumped forcefully up into her, lifting her knees slightly off the bed, and then let her back down. I began to buck into her, intent on giving her a ride of my choosing.

"You wanna ride me, Susi? Then RIDE ME!!"

I bucked at her as a wild horse would, to throw off it's would-be tamer. She caught the inference, grabbing my shoulders and wrapping her thighs tightly about mine, trying to hold on. I didn't want to really dislodge her, only make her feel the wild thrill of riding an excited lover. I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her as deeply into me as she could get, continuing to drive myself against her.

"Is this what you want, Susi?"

"YES!!" she screamed, loudly. "YES-S... Don't stop... Don't stop fucking me... DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!!"

She was racing an orgasm, and wouldn't stop until it overtook her.

"Then, RIDE ME!" I spurred her on. Orgasm arises sometimes from verbal stimulation in addition to physical stroking. "Take what you want, Susi! Pound that cock until it gives you what you want!!"

I slammed 'the beast' into her again and again while screaming at her, determined to push her over the top. Susi took each thrust, and gave back one of her own in turn. When we both orgasmed, we were grinding against each other, pelvis to pelvis, sweating, grunting, our bodies heaving and out of control. Her spasms triggered mine, and I spewed my load as deeply up into her canal as I could, my cock sputtering almost audibly from the hot froth.

Susi fell away from me, her body still racked with tremors. I felt her breasts, then moved up to wipe the sweat from her brow. I collapsed my face against her breasts, and we both lay there, too spent to say anything, waiting for the last vestiges of our orgasms to subside.

A few minutes later, Susi remarked, "Remember earlier today when I told you I'd be at your subway station, and that it would be up to you whether or not you picked me up?"

"Yeah... what about it?"

I was just thinking that if you hadn't picked me up, I wouldn't have just experienced the fucking of my entire life."

"Thanks, you're not so bad, yourself."

She laughed.

The evening wasn't over. We listened to some music, watched the candle flames dancing, and lazily teased each other, wondering what foreplay might trigger the next round of sexual wonderment. Then, I showed Susi to the shower, and, not being one for play in the bath, I waited for her to emerge, so that I could get fresh, too.

Afterwards, we drank the rest of the wine, and retired for the evening. I set the timer on the entertainment system to 30 minutes, thinking that by then we'd either be asleep in each others arms, or heavily into play again.

Susi made small talk, mostly about being content, or wanting to stay in the states. That was a far cry from the lonely woman I had talked to initially, who wanted to go back home for lack of friends, or things to do. Suddenly, she sat up on one arm, and said,

"I have a question."

"What's the question?" I asked idly, not really anticipating much.

"Will you tie me up?"

"Huh?" Suddenly, I was paying attention.

"I want to see what it feels like to be tied, like you did with those other girls." Her accented voice was suddenly sharp, and formal.

"No, Susi, that's not really for you." I knew she wasn't going to give in.

"How will I know, if I don't try it?"

"You don't have to know—I know." That weak response didn't even convince me.

"Come on, Ralph... I'm really curious now. Besides, you said you were 'available,' whatever that meant. So, I'm asking you to tie me up."

She had me. The woman was asking to be restrained, not knowing the first article about the pact between a Dominant and his submissive, nor what the implications were. And, I had to agree because I said I was 'available.'

"Ok, but, on one condition. From this point forward, you are to do exactly as you are told, and I am in charge. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir..."

She was ahead of me on how she would address me. Perhaps it was something she wanted to do, but the occasion hadn't arisen.

"To begin, I want you back in your nightie. It will be your 'costume' for this play."

Susi put on her nightie again, and sat on the bed, waiting for me to 'tie her up.' I had her lay in the center of the bed, face up, with her arms extended outward. What she didn't know what that I had concealed catches to act as tie points for activities just such as this.

I got the 'toy bag,' and pulled out the tools I would use. First, I used the Velcro 'cuffs,' as she would certainly not be comfortable with the harsh metal cuffs favored by real-time submissives. This was only 'play.' Still, she was surprised when I attached the catches to the metal rungs fastened into the nightstands on either said of the bed. Susi suddenly found herself 'tied up,' with no escape.

"O-oh..." there was a sharp intake of breath.

"Shhhh..." you belong to me, now. You have to trust me. Ok?"

"O-ok," her voice was all of a sudden shallow and uncertain.

I wasn't finished. I put the next pair of Velcro 'cuffs around her ankles, and asked if she was comfortable. She said she was, but I could sense some anxiety in her voice.

In order to complete the restraints, I used rope under the mattress to secure the ankle 'cuffs,' spreading her legs apart until her clitoris was seen to peak from between her cunt lips. Susi was effectively 'tied up,' or spread-eagled across the bed. She remained quiet, as if contemplating her position. I leaned across the bed and touched her gently, to reassure her that she was as safe as when she walked into my apartment.

"I'm going to do one more thing, that you didn't ask me to do, Susi. I want you to experience this sensation a bit more intensely."

"Yes, sir..." She was sounding more 'involved,' now, and seemed rather curious about the next step.

"Close your eyes, and remain quiet and still.."

As she closed her eyes, I got onto the bed and slipped a leather blindfold over her head, effectively rendering her unable to see anything. She impulsively resisted it, but calmed down immediately afterwards.

"Lay still, Susi," I said. "I'm here for you. And, it's all about trust, now." I lay beside her, holding her reassuringly, Until I sensed her relaxing and responding to my caresses.

"Is this what you wanted to feel?"

"Yes, but I didn't know it would be like this..." she said, quietly.

"Like what?"

"I thought you'd just tie my hands together..."

"No, Susi. It's almost never like that. It's about restraint. Full restraint, unless the submissive will be moved during the session."

"This is strange... I don't know what they get from this."

"Maybe you'll come to realize more about it than you know now," I said. "Now, be quiet."

I lay alongside Susi, not touching her, but making certain she knew I was still there. After a couple of minutes, though, I moved away from the bed very quietly. She knew I was moving, but after I left the bed, she didn't know where I was.

"Ralph..."

"I said, be quiet. If you're not quiet, I will remove the restraints, and we'll stop this."

I didn't know if she wanted me to stop, but I thought her curiosity was such that she wanted to see the effects of the restraints. Susi kept quiet.