Susi Learns to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, I did also. I wanted her to be uncertain where I was, even if I was in the room. I watched from the door, silently, for several minutes, and Susi moved very little. Every so often she would move her head sideways, as if listening for some indication that I was still there. She didn't hear me.

I moved cat-like into the room, and took up position at the end of the bed. As I crept onto the bed, Susi was startled, but still said nothing. I knelt between her spread legs without touching them, until my face was within reach of her pussy. She knew I was there, and involuntarily tensed her hips, not knowing what was to happen.

I blew warm air at the tight knob high up in the cleft of her pussy. She tried to twist and draw her knees back, but was held by the 'cuffs. I touched my tongue to her clitoris, and she sucked in a deep breath, then exhaled it, audibly. I licked into her again, and her legs attempted to close, with little success. I put my hands to the undersides of her thighs, pushing them outward again, and continued my invasion of her pussy lips.

Susi was writing, already out of control under the oral onslaught. I licked under her clitoris, and tightened my tongue into a penetrating tool, probing into her vagina. My hands continued to hold her open, as if I was drinking from her well. She began to sob softly, still working her hips, as if unsure of this new form of sex. Was it pleasure, or torture?

I needed to help her with that question. I started to verbally coax an orgasm out of her.

"Susi... give it to me..." and, "C'mon baby, feed me your pussy juices... I need it..." I begged her to fuck my mouth, and make me taste her cum, and she responded to the urging.

All of a sudden, she began to fuck her pussy at my face. No matter which way I moved my face, her pussy followed, intent on feeding me. If I moved my face down her thigh a bit, she tried to scoot down to stay with me.

"That's right—give it to me. It's now your turn to give me what I need," I whispered softly. "You do wanna give me your pussy, don't you, Susi?" I deeply sniffed at the scent of her sex.

"Yes, sir... suck my pussy... suck it all out of me!" Susi began to babble a bit, her words becoming incoherent, but it didn't matter—the meaning was contained entirely within the emotion, the passion of her voice.

I moved back up and sucked her clitoris as if it was her nipple, and I felt it tighten and enlarge. I pushed her lips apart with my fingers, to better enslave that little bump to my mouth.

Susi began to cum. She grunted and just let loose with a loud 'Ummphh,' and her legs trembled, shaking my mouth from her clit. I knew better than to attempt to suckle it again. Her thighs would have clamped down over my ears, and I might not have survived. Asphyxiation wasn't part of the agenda.

As Susi wasn't a true submissive, it would have been cruel to force her to endure an orgasm while restrained. I hurriedly removed the 'cuffs' and blindfold, and cradled her against me. She complained of being cold, even though it was a warm summer's evening. I pulled the covers over us, and she slumped into me again.

A few minutes later, half asleep, she asked if submissives always get that kind of treatment. I assured her that I had been very kind, very gentle with her, saying that submissives usually expect a much more intense scene.

"What did you feel, Susi?"

"It was... different. After awhile, when I got used to the blindfold, and rationalized things, I could relax and begin to enjoy it. But then you began to 'rape' me with your tongue, and I couldn't control anything, since my hands and feet were tied. I enjoyed it, but I don't know that I could have taken any more."

"Remember, you started it."

"Yes, and I'm glad I did. I would always wonder, so now I know what it is like to be tied up."

"Go to sleep, woman. Tomorrow is a work day." I think she was asleep even as I said that.

**

The ensuing weeks with Susi were increasingly intense and full of discovery for her. She seemed to be on a mission to find herself sexually during the time she had remaining in the U.S. We continued to be very sexual on the phone, reminiscing about things we'd already done, or listening to her grill me about my sexual adventures. Susi wanted to do everything she'd ever fantasized about, and know about things she'd never even heard of.

One weekend I took Susi home with me for the weekend. She was surprised, but also elated. It would be her first pleasure trip away from the metro area, although she sometimes went on project missions which took her out of the country. The Friday evening drive was pleasant, and Susi remarked how much the countryside reminded her of areas in the Zulu Nataal province of South Africa.

"I could enjoy living here," she had remarked. I thought about how much the southeastern U.S. cultural and ethnic divide is similar to what she and I would face in South Africa, even today.

It was after dark when we arrived home, so with a long work day and drive behind us, we had a light dinner and retired for the night. After breakfast the next morning, Susi and I toured the house and grounds. I must admit to being proud that she found my home attractive and 'homey.'

As we walked about outside, Susi asked how I was able to leave it each week to come back to the Washington area.

"I have to earn a living, and besides, a house alone is not a home. I love being in Washington, and I love doing the job I do. Besides most of my friends are there."

"Well, anyway I now know why you insist on leaving D.C. almost every weekend."

I put my arms around her from behind, and pulled her back into me, nuzzling, then nipping the side of her neck with my lips.

"I wondered when we'd get around to that," she said.

"Get around to what?" I responded, genuinely.

"Never mind—you'll see," she said.

For some reason, at that second, my manhood began to get aroused, and shortly was poking into her jean-clad buttocks. She pushed back at it. "Let's go back inside," she said, her voice taking on that soft demeanor which said she needed to be taken.

Five minutes later we were undressed, going at each other on the bed.

"I don't seem to be able to resist you, sir..."

"Resistance is futile," I said, only half joking.

She opened to me, and we made love, softly with no sense of urgency. We had two days together, and we didn't plan to wear each other out on the morning of the first day.

We spent much of that morning in bed, coupling only occasionally for short durations of time. Beyond that, the morning was a beautiful expression of romance and intimacy between two people. We kissed and held each other, our body language doing most of the talking.

Susi would sometimes fall silent, and I knew that she contemplated if there was any future for us. She would sigh, and I would respond, holding her even tighter, to let her know that I was there for as long as she wanted me to be there. We never talked about the future.

We spent the evening out, doing dinner and a movie. Susi was struck by the dissimilarities between this community and the metro area. The laid-back, casual attitude of the people was attractive to her. But, she did notice the curiosities those same people had about us. A mixed couple still attracted some attention here.

Susi remarked that she understood, because in South Africa there was open hostility towards any racially mixed couple who ventured into the public domain. I asked how she felt now, if she was comfortable being the object of stares.

"As long as they don't invade my private space, I don't care how they feel. I just know that they have no right to try to affect who I choose to be with."

"Now that's a completely different attitude from the person I knew initially, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I've learned. You're a good teacher, 'sir.'"

That evening, we lay quietly in each others arms until we fell asleep, choosing to just let the weekend events continue to unfold as they would.

The following morning after breakfast, we decided to just watch TV in bed for awhile, since we'd have to leave in late-afternoon in order to get back to northern Virginia before dark. We both knew the real reason was to be close, so that if our desires to explore each other were aroused, we could take immediate advantage.

It didn't take long. Susi had been laying with her head on my shoulder, and was tracing her fingers along my nipples. She certainly wasn't interested in television. I could feel her hips undulating along my thigh, the soft curls of her pubic hairs teasing me. She was already aroused, and intent on me joining with her. She moved her face down and replaced her fingers with her tongue on my nipple, causing me to shudder involuntarily.

She increased her attention to my nipples, and moved her hand to my crotch, caressing and fondling my scrotum. Her gyrations against my thigh became more insistent, and she began to hump it as if she wanted to mount me. The television went off.

I turned towards Susi to give her more access to my sensitive nipples. Some males profess to not enjoy having their nipples suckled, but to me it is a complete turn-on. It also directly stimulates my cock, and if there was no prior arousal, nipple suckling certain gets it up.

As I turned to face Susi, her body rose up in a spontaneous attempt to mount my cock.

"Not yet, baby. I've got something I want you to taste, first."

"Hmmpf..." It was her statement of disappointment. Riding my cock had become her favorite sexual position.

In response, I put my hand on the back of her head, and moved it down across my stomach. She got the idea. I caressed her hair, as she continued licking downward, holding my waiting penis in her hand. She lifted her face and looked at it. A turgid, throbbing, and heavy piece of love muscle, standing tall and looking to be mouthed.

Susi squeezed it several times, feeling it throb back at her. She'd learned that it was no delicate flower, and that she could apply a certain level of pressure, which it loved. She gave it one final squeeze, then pulled it into her mouth, still holding the base firmly in her warm hand. She sucked it deeply, firmly suctioning it with her mouth, and pulled out, making a 'plop' sound as it exited. She was already what I termed 'gone,' meaning that nothing else existed for her except her need for sexual fulfillment. Her eyes were just slits, and her body was moving as if doing a sexual 'fuck dance.'

She pulled my cock back into her mouth and started it on it's journey to her throat, slowly down and back, then a bit further, until she again had me completely throated, and she was searching for even more length. She had learned to swallow my cock like no one else had ever taken me.

I needed to feed on her. I asked her to straddle my face, so that I could 'play,' also. As she did, I began to massage her buttocks which were still waggling over top of me. She felt the need for my mouth on her, and pressed down until her prominent cunt lips were right at my mouth.

Still holding her buttocks open, I could see her clitoris, stiff as if begging to be sucked. I tongued at it tentatively, to see her response. As I made contact, Susi tightened her buttocks and her thighs clamped down around my face, temporarily holding me there. Her mouth came off my cock, and she began to fuck back into my face!

I licked into her invitingly warm cunt, wanting to show her that I could give oral as well as I could receive it. She was already wet and her slippery juices had that 'sexual pearl' effect. Each time I withdrew my tongue from her, her juices would 'string along,' from her cunt to my tongue, with little droplets of pussy juice interspersed on the liquid string.

I licked into her pussy again and again, being rewarded by her pushing herself onto my tongue to get me as deeply into her as possible. Her hole seemed to open of its own accord, in anticipation of each lick. Susi's moans increased, and I knew I was about to have a close up view of her orgasming, spasming pussy.

She let go with a loud scream just as I was giving her clitoris an intense tongue bathe, and I never got to see the spasms. Her orgasm caused her to hunch her pussy down onto my mouth, where she ground her vulva against my mouth until she collapsed onto my stomach. I did get to feel the heat of her pussy, and I felt her juices secreting onto my tongue as she came.

We lay, exhausted for the moment, but Susi's need to play knew no limits that day. As I mounted her doggie-style, she asked if I would take her ass, instead.

"Would you enter my bum, instead, sir?"

I was surprised... I'd never considered that she would enjoy anal sex.

"Hmm?"

She repeated herself. "Will you take my arse?"

"Susi..." and then I stopped myself. Experience showed that once she had a thought in her mind, it would be pursued until she got her way.

I withdrew from her vagina, and came off to her side, leaving her on all fours. "You're sure you're ready for this? It can be painful, especially the first time."

"You told me that you were good at it. I want to know what it's like," she said, in that formal accent, softly telling me of her need to experience something new to her.

"All ri-ight..." I said, dubiously. "If it becomes painful, I'm sure you'll let me know." I did know how to minimize the potential for painful anal penetration, but even so, some women just can't handle anal sex.

"Just remember to stay with me. When I give you the reins, don't push for too much, too fast."

Once we were adequately lubricated, I mounted her from the rear, with my cock positioned at the entrance to her ass. Susi was understandably apprehensive, but she stood her ground, waiting for the initial push against her puckered brown spot.

To reassure her, I placed one hand on each of her buttocks, and caressed them while letting her feel the soft touch of my cock to her bunghole. I leaned in and touched my lips to each check in turn, softly telling her that I would make it very good for her.

"I know..." Susi said. "That's why I want it."

Again, I pressed the head of my hard-as-nails cock against her anus, but this time, pressing inward a bit. She felt it, startled. I pulled out again.

"Spread your knees a bit further apart." She did, bringing her asshole into better alignment with my cock.

I pressed in, this time enough to reach the sphincter muscle that protected the inner membranes, before she reacted.

"Painful?"

"No... it's just a strange feeling of being full back there."

"Okay. We're going to stay at this point, until your body gets used to me being there."

Susi knew then that I was being very careful, and I could feel her body visibly relax. That was the key. Shortly afterwards, I told her,

"Okay. It's up to you now. When you feel you want to move onto my cock, just push back on it. Remember, don't go too far to fast. Take only what you can handle."

With that, Susi rocked tentatively back onto my rod, testing it against her muscle. As it relaxed, she found that she could take a bit more each time, until she was fully impaled on my shaft. She pushed more urgently against me, and I started to move in rhythm with her, fucking her ass, which became more yielding with each thrust.

This time it was she who was being ridden, and Susi let out sudden shrieks of ecstasy, followed by guttural moans, amongst other unintelligible sounds.

I could feel her ass cheeks pouting, squeezing my cock into the channel of her puckered brown rosebud. Susi was really working back on my cock, giving me a ride that I'd not soon forget!

"Fuck me, sir! Ride my arse... Please take it for all it's worth to you!"

I forgot that it was a virginal ass that was being deflowered, and pounded into it with vigor. I placed my hands on her sides, and pulled her ass back into me as I drove forth, for maximum effect. Susi loved it, and continued to yelp and scream uncontrollably.

And I lost control also. I leaned onto her back and pushed her down into the mattress, so that there was no escape from the anal assault being inflicted upon her. She didn't care, she was into perpetual orgasms by then, and nothing else mattered to her. I put my face into her neck and nicked her with my teeth. Even that excited her!

"Bite my neck, sir!" She yelled back at me.

I grabbed her hair, and pulled it back to me... "Oh, yes, sir! Ride me—make me your bitch!" Quite out of character for her.

I smacked her ass as I continued to pummel in and out of her ass hole. She pushed up, asking for more.

And I gave it to her. My cum bellowed deep in my scrotum, and I knew I couldn't hold it. Even if I tried, Susi's movements would simply suck it out of me. I pulled back to the entrance, and announced my impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna Cu-um!!" My cock erupted continuously, basting a warm path of little resistance, as I drove deeply into her ass. Susi began to bellow with her own final explosion. I felt her anal canal open wide and sputter as the air forced inside of her gushed out around my cock. We screamed, yelled and howled like animals, at the intense primal eruptions. We stayed together as our emotions subsided, locked in a spoon-like embrace that was at once passion and a raw physical need to be together.

Susi said that no matter what her other sexual experiences might be, she'd never wanted to forget her first anal experience. The trip back to Washington was kinda sensitive to her buttocks, though.

**

It has been said that 9-11-2001 changed the world for everyone, and that certainly held true for Susi and I. She was in Central America on government travel that day. Within days, she was recalled to Washington, as her internship was being terminated short of its intended duration. Foreign internists were being returned to their country of origin, and Susi had been given on 48 hours to return to Washington, settle her affairs, and depart for South Africa.

The last night Susi and I were together was very emotional, but also very 'different.' When we learned that she had to leave the country, we were both distraught. She wasn't sure that she would be allowed to return. She had an 10 a.m. international flight to Durban, and I hadn't been able to get to her until late in the evening. We agreed to just hold each other and talk, nothing more. I had taken leave for the next day, so I wasn't concerned about getting to sleep. We cried a bit, reminisced about how we met, and told each other it wasn't the end of it for us. Neither of us was sure we had a future together, however.

I awoke around 4 a.m., and Susi was already awake, looking at me. I asked if she was already preparing to leave. She said no. But she said that she did have a request. I sat up to listen.

She went to her knees, and scooted up onto the tops of my feet. She had no panties on. She pulled her face close in to my cock, her upper body pressed to my thighs, and she wrapped her arms around my thighs. Susi worked her pussy over the tops of my feet, getting herself and my feet very wet.

"Sir," she asked, "will you give me your seed?"

"Yes, Susi, I will," I said. But I wondered what was so important that she felt she had to ask. I looked quizzically at her, waiting for her to go on.

Understanding that I didn't know exactly what she meant, she added, "I plan to take it with me back to South Africa, today. I want you to empty yourself within my womb, so that you will be with me during this trip."

I pulled her back up onto the bed, and kissed her, sorrowfully, and somberly. I pressed into her breasts, kissing them and her neck, her face, and mouth, until sorrow gave way again to passion.

We made love for about twenty minutes, each minute bringing us closer to the final thrust, the final eruption which would begin our separation as a couple. It wasn't even about sex now—it was two people making love, knowing that we'd likely never meet again. Two people from different countries, different cultures, who were being ripped asunder by the realities of conflict beyond our control.