Susi Learns to Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susi again asked for my seed. I continued to make love to her, tenderly, and minutes later, I told her I was about to empty into her. She arched her back, and began to cry softly, and beg, and she called me 'sir' for the last time. I gave her my seed, emptying it deeply within her. I held myself there, to make sure she knew that I had held nothing back from her.

I didn't go with her to the airport. We said our good-byes in her apartment, putting on a false face of confidence that we'd see each other again. I kissed her one last time, and said I had to go (I didn't want her to see the effect this separation would have on me).

As I left the apartment, Susi said, "I will have you with me when I reach Durban."

I don't know when Susi cleaned up next, but when she called me from Durban, I asked her about my seed. She said that she had indeed carried it back with her. We kept in touch, but inevitably time and distance took its toll. To my knowledge, Susi hasn't returned to the U.S.

**

I hope you found this story enjoyable, enlightening, and consistent. I also ask that you take a minute to rate it (and maybe comment on it), so that I know your perceptions about my style of writing. Thanks.

Thoughts:

' Remember, life is to be lived, not just read about.'

'Sometimes, seduction is just as fulfilling as the act itself...'