Susie and Her Brothers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite an experience for me. A first," I replied.

"You seemed very expert to me." Laughter.

"Beginner's luck?"

"How many girls have you been with?"

"Counting you, two. My best friend in school. Not for a long time now."

"She still around?"

"Yes, and still my best friend."

"Bart's your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Fuck buddy?"

"No, we don't fuck."

"God, why not? He's sensational."

"He's my brother."

"No! Wow! That's a first for me, a threesome with a brother and sister. Too bad you didn't fuck him. Seeing a brother and sister fuck would be awesome. Too fucking hot! At least I didn't have to share tonight, so that's something. You don't have a boyfriend to keep you satisfied?"

"I did have until a month ago. No sex since then until tonight. Except by myself of course."

"If you ever have a need, call me. Will you leave me your number?" She found a pen and scraps of paper by the nightstand telephone, and we hurriedly wrote each other's numbers. "By the way," she asked, "Are Susie and Bart your real names?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to stay the night?"

"Yes, but some people at home would be worried if we did." I got up and went into the living room to find my clothes. I put on the skirt and blouse, but wadded up the bra and panties into a ball. Bart came out toweling himself off, totally unconscious of his nudity. "Can you drive home?" I asked. "I don't feel up to it."

"Sure."

He caught the keys I tossed to him, then pulled on his jeans and shirt. We went into the bedroom to tell Tara goodbye, but she was already fast asleep. We let ourselves out of the house, and were soon in the car. I leaned into Bart's shoulder, feeling both sleepy and excited at the same time. "That was something else," I said at last.

"Yeah. That Tara is really something else for sure."

"Us as well. You said you weren't going to touch me."

"I know. But it was you who started. Afterwards I couldn't help myself."

"I wanted you to." A long pause ensued as I gathered the courage to speak my inner thoughts. "Did you mean it when you said you'd like to fuck me?"

Bart thought briefly before replying. "I believe I said that I'd enjoy it. But yes, I want to. For quite some time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, since Brent and I were 15 or so. We always thought you the prettiest girl we knew."

"I want you to. To fuck me. When we get home."

"You sure? And most girls want to be made love to."

"I'm sure you love me, like I love you and Brent. Tonight I need to be fucked." I couldn't see Bart's face, but when I took his right hand in mine he squeezed it and turned briefly to kiss the top of my head. I guided his hand to my breast, feeling its warmth through the thin material of my shirt.

"I do love you. You'll always be our princess." We stayed like this for the remaining ten minutes of the drive. In the driveway we saw Brent's car, but the house was dark. We entered the front door as silently as possible.

In the living room I pulled Bart's head down to kiss his lips, then whispered, "Come to my room in two minutes." Upstairs, there are three bedrooms. Mine is the smallest, and I've had the same double bed since elementary school. Next to mine is the parents' room, and then further down the hall is the room the twins have always shared. I lit my nightlight and quickly cleared the bed of some stuffed animals, then went into my bathroom where I stripped, brushed my teeth, and dabbed a drop of my favorite scent behind my ear. This must have taken more than two minutes, for when I returned to the bedroom Bart was already in my bed, his head propped on one hand. "I love a man that's prompt," I said sliding under the covers. Pushing him onto his back, I kissed him hard, pressing my breasts against his chest, and received his kiss in turn. I knew I was in no mood for foreplay, and reached down his belly to discover his already hard cock. Its diameter was more than I could span with my palm. I stroked it gently several times, making Bart groan with pleasure.

"I can't wait," I whispered as I straddled his hips. With his cock in hand I guided the head to my opening and sank onto him until our bellies were touching. His was larger than any I'd ever had inside me, but after Tara's earlier ministrations my cunt could accommodate him easily. Bart massaged both of my breasts with his hands, waiting for me to start. I reveled for a few minutes more in the sensation of his hard length inside me before beginning to slide my hips up and down. By tilting my pelvis forward I found I could touch the shaft to my clit on the down stroke. We were both attempting to be quiet to avoid waking Brent, but despite this caution I could not help giving little groans of pleasure. Reaching behind me I felt Bart's tight, furrowed scrotum, and when I stroked it with my finger he too grunted with seeming delight.

I felt my orgasm building within my stomach, and when it seemed near I leaned forward to kiss Bart, whispering "I'm going to come, fuck me hard!" With my weight off of his hips he could thrust up into me, and within a minute my cunt spasmed around his cock, deluging it with my fluids. I pressed my mouth hard to his, preventing the scream of pleasure that I would otherwise have made. As the sensations inside me abated, I felt my arms and legs grow weak, and a warm surge of post-coital wellbeing flowed over my body. I collapsed onto Bart sighing contentedly. After some time in this warm daze, I realized that his cock was still buried inside me. 'You didn't come," I murmured.

"Not yet. Let's roll over." So saying he accomplished the maneuver with little help from my lax limbs, so that in a few seconds he was poised between my legs, his cock still fully embedded in my cunt. I spread my knees wide apart, and he began to hammer into me. His breathing came hard and fast, and in the dim lamplight his brow was creased with concentration. I reached around to squeeze the tight sac, and this set him off. I imagined I could feel the jets of semen being shot into my depths, a thought that pleased me immensely. When he had finished coming, he held himself above me, kissing my brow and lips until he softened and rolled away. He kissed me once again, pulled the coverlet over me, and silently left the room. As I drifted off to sleep, I had the incongruous thought that next time I'd put a towel under us.

I don't know how long I slept, but my bedroom window showed it was still dark outside when I felt him slide into bed again, spooning me, nuzzling my neck, and cupping one breast with his palm. Despite my fatigue, the nipple hardened at once under this touch. "Again so soon? Go away! We'll do it tomorrow." He said nothing, but his touch was insistent. His hand felt between my thighs, stroking them gently before sliding a finger between my inner lips. Despite myself I moistened at his touch and spread my thighs to ease his access. When I attempted to roll onto my back, he caught me with his strong arms and urged me onto my stomach, then lifted my buttocks so that I was supported my by knees. He took a pillow and placed it under my stomach, then moved behind me. I expected that he would fuck me from behind immediately, but to my surprise and pleasure I felt his tongue licking the length of my slit. As he did so, a finger entered into me, then another. Finally I felt his tongue circle the rim of my asshole as a finger gently circled my engorged clit. I began to buck against his hand. Finally I could stand no more. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please," I whispered, longing to feel his cock inside me once more.

He had not said a word all this time, but he obeyed my plea. Grasping my hips with both hands, he guided the head of his cock to my opening and pushed fully in. This time we were both anxious to finish. He stroked into me hard and fast, and I pushed back on each stroke to meet him. When his pace increased, he leaned over my back and tried to reach around to caress my clit, but found my own hand already there. When I felt my orgasm arrive, I reached back to squeeze his scrotum, bringing us to the end almost simultaneously.

When he had spent fully in me, he withdrew and lay down beside me, while I collapsed and rolled onto my side, my back towards him. Then I turned to face him, intending a lover's kiss. With a gasp of surprise, and perhaps horror, I recognized in the dim glow of the nightlight the smiling face of Brent. It was he who kissed me gently saying "I love you too, you know." Then he left my bed and the room.

I cried myself to sleep.

12