Susie and the Paintbrush (RESUBMIT)

Story Info
Susie pushes her father too far...
2.7k words
4.1
24.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18.
16 + 2 = 18!

***

Michael slapped another brush full of paint onto the wall, carefully working it in to the lumps and bumps of the textured paper. He was getting tired now and his temper was starting to wear thin with his daughter Susie.

"Susie... you've got paint all down this bit here, I told you not to get it on the wood, that's going to be a right pain in the arse to get off now!"

On the other side of the room, Susie huffed loudly, slapping paint ever more randomly and messily onto her bedroom wall.

"Are you listening to me?"

Susie turned and glared at her father.

"If you don't like it then do it yourself, I didn't want to paint the stupid walls anyway."

"No, cos you've got so much better things to do... like getting into trouble with your friends and hanging around the streets in the freezing cold weather."

"Better than being here," muttered the girl.

"What did you say?" Asked her father, agitated with her tone.

"Nothing..."

Michael sighed, Susie was such a nice girl until she turned 16 a couple of years ago. Since then she seemed to have become a complete nightmare.

"Oh... fuck!"

Michael turned around to see his daughter standing in a pool of paint next to her overturned can.

"Oh for Christ's sake Susie! Go and get a rag... and turn that can the right way up before any more gets on the carpet.

Susie bolted out of the door leaving a trail of red footprints across the bedroom carpet.

"STOP!" Bellowed her father. "Take your damn boots off and come back here."

"Shit..." muttered the girl, as she looked behind her and saw what she'd done.

She unlaced her shoes and walked nervously back into her bedroom. Suddenly her teenage 'attitude' deserted her and she felt like a kid again, she knew she was in trouble and her first instinct was to fall back on playing at being Daddy's girl like she used to when she was naughty, but somehow she knew that probably wasn't going to work now.

Michael watched as she walked bare-footed back into the room, Susie stood no more than 5' 2" and at nigh on 6' he towered over her.

"Why are you giving me so much hassle lately girl?"

"Susie looked up at her Daddy through her blond fringe.

"Dunno..." she mumbled.

"Don't care, more like!" Corrected her father.

"Cos you treat me like a kid..."

"You are a bloody kid."

"No I'm not!"

"Oh really... and, what's that?" Michael said peering at a 'bruise' on her neck.

"What?"

"There, on your neck, that mark?"

"It's..."

"I know perfectly well what it is my girl. And you can consider yourself grounded for a week."

"WHAT!"

"You heard me, I'm sick of your behaviour - you can stay in and do some chores for a change."

Susie turned to leave, tossing a barely audible 'Fuck you' over her shoulder as she did so.

"Come back here!" Bellowed Michael. "Right now!"

Susie stopped in her tracks, she hadn't heard that tone from her father in a very long time and the last time it had been the precursor to a very sore bottom.

"Get here NOW!"

Susie wasn't risking that and stepped out of the door. Within a few seconds she felt her father's hand grab her wrist and pull her back into the bedroom.

"I told you to 'come here'!"

"Owww!" Wailed the girl twisting her arm to try and break her father's grip.

"Oh shut up, I haven't even touched you yet..."

Susie felt herself being pushed down over her father's lap, she tried to struggle but her slight frame was no match for her father's powerful arms.

"Stop struggling, you're only making it worse for yourself."

Susie continued to wriggle for a moment or two and then gave up, it was clearly a lost cause and she slumped, defeated. As she lay there she started to get a little scared, waiting for her punishment to begin.

"You've really tested my patience these last few weeks girl, well, no more..."

The first few hits were relatively painless, cushioned by her thick jeans, but Michael soon realised this and reached under her to undo her button. Susie squealed and started struggling again.

"You can't even feel it can you? Well you're not getting away so lightly. Either you can pull your jeans down or I will, and if I have to do it then you're getting twice as many smacks... so what's it going to be?"

Susie stopped struggling, she certainly didn't want her punishment doubling.

"Okay..." she conceded.

Michael let the girl stand up and watched as she obediently undid her jeans and slid them down from her waist. Beneath them her tight white panties hugged her lower body closely, outlining her sweet, young pussy... the sight was enough to calm her father's anger and instead turn it to lust.

He roughly pulled her back down across his lap and hotched her forwards until her ass was sticking up in the air, her cheeks slightly separated to allow a good view of her cotton-clad pussy.

He breathed in sharply as he ran his hand over his daughter's taut skin, licking his lips as he felt the blood filling his cock. He moved his fingers closer to the middle of the girl's ass and heard Susie sigh as his fingers touched the inside curve of her crack.

"The little bitch wants it," he thought to himself, feeling his cock pressing against his own jeans.

He stroked the girl's ass a couple more times and then brought his hand down sharply, leaving a red mark on the girl's ass and causing her to cry out. He stroked her ass, soothing the skin where he had struck, before repeating the action.

As he continued to warm his daughter's ass cheeks, he felt her hands grab his leg and squeeze tighter each time he spanked her.

"Nooo, Daddy... stop, please! It hurts." Susie blurted through her tears.

Michael whacked her ass a couple more times before Susie pushed a hand back to prevent her ass being punished any more, but this only served to infuriate her father again. He swept her hand away, then swiftly applied eight more harsh smacks to his daughter's tempting rump.

Susie turned to look back at her father, peering through her mess of blond hair, her eyes red and streaming with tears, she begged him again to stop.

Michael looked down at her and resumed stroking her ass, soothing the tender skin.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you going to do what Daddy tells you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you sure, cos if you don't behave yourself Daddy is going to get very cross with you."

"Yes Daddy, I promise."

"Good girl, now... let's see if Daddy can make you feel better."

Susie felt her father's fingers slide between her legs and gently rub her pussy through her knickers.

"Does that feel better baby?"

Susie instinctively squeezed her legs together and was rewarded with a ringing slap to the top of her thighs.

"Don't disappoint me Susie, you said you were going to behave and do as Daddy told you... or perhaps we should just carry on with your punishment instead?"

Susie relaxed her legs and allowed her father's fingers to stroke her once more.

"That's better, now doesn't that feel nice?"

"Yes Daddy," mumbled the girl, a little unsure if she was supposed to be enjoying it as much as she was.

"That's a good girl, just relax and enjoy it... Daddy won't hurt you."

Susie's head dropped as she felt her father's fingers pressing the thin cotton into her groove.

"Your ass looks real nice baby, a little red, but Daddy likes that..."

As he said this he slid his hand into the waistband of Susie's panties and forced a finger down through the crack of her ass until he reached the back edge of her pussy. Susie shivered as she felt his fingertip brush against her asshole, and then let out a tiny moan as she felt her father's thick finger brush against her damp slit.

Michael was not surprised to find that she was wet, he had spanked his wife often enough to know the effect it could have on a receptive female and Susie was clearly a chip off the old block. He ran his finger gently over the girl's slippery pussy lips and he felt her squeeze his leg again, now he knew she was enjoying it.

"You like this don't you Susie?"

"Y...yes Daddy."

"That's very naughty of you, isn't it?"

"Ummm...y-yes."

"I ought to smack you some more hadn't I?"

"No, please... please don't."

He pushed his finger into her warm, wet hole.

"Perhaps I should stop then."

"Nmph... no, please don't stop."

Satisfied, Michael used his other hand to pull the girl's panties aside and watched his fingers as they gently slid into his daughter's hot slit. Susie sighed gently and curled on his lap, quietly groaning her pleasure.

"You're a naughty little girl aren't you Susie... do you play with your pussy when you're in bed?"

Susie blushed bright red.

"No!"

Susie jerked hard as her father spanked her ass, a single slap but harder than any that had preceded it.

"OWWWWWWW!!" Wailed the girl.

"Don't lie to me Susie, I bet you play with you pussy every single night. Am I right?"

Susie didn't know what to say... she wanted to deny it, but somehow she couldn't.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"No Susie... tell me what you do."

Michael slid one juicy, wet finger out of Susie's hot cunt and began circling her clit with the tip.

"I..." Susie couldn't concentrate.

"Tell me, or I'll stop." Michael was confident she didn't want that now.

"I... I use my fingers to rub myself."

"Is that all, or do you use anything else?"

"No... just my fingers."

Michael increased the pressure on Susie's clit slightly and listened to the sound of her breathing. Then he noticed a clean paintbrush lying on the bed next to them, it was a two inch paint brush with a very glossy handle that started out super thin, widened to a bulb and then tapered in again towards the brush end.

Michael picked up the brush and rubbed the tip against Susie's wet lips, the handle was cold and Susie twitched away from it, but a couple of smacks soon put a stop to that.

"I think this brush could become a very good friend of yours baby."

He pushed the tip into her body and listened to her reaction as the tapered handle slowly stretched Susie's tight pussy walls.

"Aaaah," moaned the girl.

"Ah yes, you like that don't you... my little slut."

Susie merely nodded as the brush pushed deeper and began moving in and out. Soon Michael began a circling motion, pulling the brush a little harder each time to open her up for his cock.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now sweetie?"

"No," came the nervous reply.

He leaned close to her and whispered.

"I'm going to slide my cock inside you, but first I want you to get it nice and hard for me, so get on your knees in front of me."

Part of her wanted to run out of the door, but part of her wanted to stay and feel his cock inside her. Her pussy ached and she gave in to it, sliding down to the floor and turning to face him on her knees. Looking up at her father she watched as he licked her pussy juice off the paint brush handle.

"You taste delicious baby... now I want you to taste me."

Michael unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, he pulled his cock out of his boxers and stroked it in front of her face. He pulled the skin back tight and squeezed the base, making it look rock hard. Susie gulped when she saw it and a look of fear came into her eyes.

Sensing her uncertainty, Michael placed his hand on her head and guided her forward.

"Go on, suck it... we both know you want to."

Susie was scared now.

"Please don't make me do this, I can't..."

"Stop pretending Susie, you're going to learn to love sucking Daddy's cock."

He pulled her head closer still and guided his cock towards her mouth. Susie felt his warm, thick cock slide between her lips and she opened up to accept him into her mouth.

"That's it, good girl... suck Daddy's cock."

Susie was clumsy and inexperienced, but Michael didn't care. It was taking all the self-control he possessed not to simply fuck her face and pump his spunk straight down her throat. Hell, maybe she'd enjoy that - her mother seemed to like it right enough.

He pulled his cock out of his little girl's mouth and wiped it across her cheek, leaving a smear of spit and pre-cum. Leaning forward he pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her, tasting his cock on her tongue and lips, his other hand moving down between her legs, inside her panties and finding her sopping wet cunt.

"Show me your tits." He ordered.

Susie hesitated, but Michael was getting impatient, he grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up and off over her head. He pulled her bra down and her cute little tits popped right out of it, granting his mouth access to her hard nipples. He sucked on them as he slammed his fingers into her dripping twat.

Susie moaned as her father's tongue swirled around one of her nipples, her tits were very sensitive and the sensation seemed to make her pussy even wetter than it already was. She was less scared now, but still somewhat nervous.

Suddenly Michael yanked the girl up off the floor and pushed her face down onto the bed, he pulled her back so she was on her knees on the floor and then moved behind her and roughly forced his cock inside her. He reached around and grabbed her right breast, squeezing it hard and pinching the nipple.

He plunged his cock deeper into her as her body stretched and accepted him, and he pushed her head down so that her face was pressed against the mattress - just the way her mother always liked it.

Susie was a little scared, but so wet. She loved it and hated it at the same time. Strangely she felt like she wanted to suck his cock again.

Michael grunted as he pounded faster into his daughter's slick, vice-like cunt. He knew he couldn't last much longer, but he didn't care. He wasn't out to impress her, he just wanted to explode into his daughter's tight, wet hole.

"Ugggh, here it comes baby... Daddy's gonna cum in your hot, wet pussy."

Susie felt him tense as he started to unload his spunk inside her.

"Yessssssssss." He hissed as he fired rope after rope of cum deep into his little girl's womb. He collapsed across her back and she could hear him breathing hard just inches from her ear.

"Oh baby, that was so good..."

He started kissing her shoulders and telling her what a good girl she was, then she felt his cock slip out of her and slide down the inside of her thigh, leaving a trail of sticky spunk behind it. He used his fingers to rub it into her skin and then sank them back into her used pussy once again.

He leaned forward and pressed his tongue against her tight, puckered rosebud. Susie flinched at first, then moaned as she felt his tongue gently probing hr asshole. Once Michael had thoroughly coated his digits in their combined juices he slipped a finger out of her and pressed it against her sweet asshole. He pressed the tip forward and Susie groaned loudly as she felt it invade her tightest hole.

"Shhh baby, I know it hurts a little to start with... but you'll learn to love it, I promise."

Just like your mother...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers