Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all played with the dicks and balls. We had discussed not sucking them until we each had a drop of liquid on the tip. I managed to do that with Randy but some of the girls started sucking dick before anything came out.

Brittany said, "Hey look. I can fold this skin back and Robert has a tip just like the others inside." As she pulled the skin back and then let it fall over the tip again we all watched.

Jason said, "that's because he wasn't circumcised."

Brittany asked what that meant and when Jason told her that all the other boys had had that part of their dick cut off when they were babies we all said "EEUUUGH!" But that didn't stop us from playing with them. We changed boys from time to time in order to play with and suck all their dicks. Each of us experimented with David's extra skin and he really seemed to be enjoying it.

Then each of us took "our" boy to a different vinyl tablecloth on the floor. We asked the boys to lay down on their backs and we put the condoms on their dicks. Kaitlyn had gotten them from her brother, Corey, apparently without a problem. Then we got down to work.

I don't know exactly what each of the others did, except that I saw Jason pumping away at April on top like some of the guys in the DVD. We had decided not to ask the boys to do that because we weren't sure they would know how. I sat on Randy's face and asked him to kiss and suck my twat. He obliged and it felt great. I could tell I was about to have an orgasm and moved from his face to his dick.

As I moved up and down on Randy, I felt a warm and tingling sensation inside me. I could hear Jason grunting loudly and Brittany saying "wow, Wow, Wow" much more softly than last week. The others were making much quieter sounds. I was totally quiet, just enjoying the sensation of Randy's dick filling me up and then coming out, and then filling me up again. Randy was touching and massaging and squeezing and then lightly touching my breasts and nipples over and over. That further increased my excitement.

Then Randy said "Wait! Stop!" and squeezed my nipples hard.

I stopped and asked, "what's the matter?"

Randy said, " I almost came and I don't want to yet. Can we slow down? Maybe I could be on top like Randy. I'll take it easier than he is."

I asked if he knew how to do it and he said I wasn't his first girl so I let him roll on top.

That was great. I could relax completely and enjoy the sensations of the dick going in and out. He still used one hand to caress, and squeeze my tits. Sometimes he would move his hand down to my twat and finger a particularly sensitive part of it. I started to breath heavily and I could feel the orgasm building, first inside my twat, then in my abdomen and then in my breasts and finally all around the lips of my twat as Randy's dick went in and out, in and out. I started yelling, "aahh, aahh, aahh" and Randy responded to each with a short grunt. Suddenly my entire abdomen and twat exploded. I closed my eyes and screamed. I could feel my twat spasms sucking at Randy's dick. He suddenly let out a loud grunt and stopped pumping. I knew that he was releasing his goo into the condom and I wished it was being released inside me so I could feel it inside and then dripping out. I could feel Randy's dick throbbing inside as my twat milked it dry. Randy gave my tits one last squeeze and lay down on top of me. He gave me a big kiss, his tongue went into my mouth and his arms surrounded me. We both lay there without moving. I was exhausted and totally relaxed.

"Hey you two, get up," that was Judy. All the other couples were up and the boys were getting dressed. The girls were still naked and sitting on the couch.

Randy got up and I could feel his limp dick pop out of me. I grabbed it and removed the condom with his goo inside. I sniffed it and it smelled just as bad as Derek's. How do those girls on the DVD swallow this stuff?

After the boys left we took our filled condoms and finished making our handkerchief mementos.

None of the other girls had as good an experience as I did. Jason had pumped and pumped on April, filling the condom but leaving her totally unsatisfied. He finished way before the other couples. Brittany said she had an orgasm but not nearly as intense as the first time with Derek. She said she just wasn't as excited this time. Neither of the other girls had an orgasm but both said they enjoyed the feeling of the boy's dick inside them. None of the other boys had played with their breasts or touched their twats like Randy had done with me.

All the girls knew that I had a major orgasm since they were all finished by that time and had been watching Randy and me. Judy said she came closer to an orgasm watching us than she had with David.

All the Boys in the Class

All of us were now officially non-virgins and had had a boy's dick inside us. We had all had orgasms, at least with a vibrator, and two of us had intense orgasms with boys. What next?

Kaitlyn said we should continue up with other boys in the senior class. Kaitlyn suggested we have a one boy party with one of them just like we had originally with Derek. The rest of us objected, pointing out how the time with Derek hadn't really worked out for any of us but Brittany. She changed our minds by pointing out that we knew more about how to do it and because we all now had experience with boys we would not be likely to get carried away like Brittany had.

Judy brought up the subject of our periods. "What if one of us is in her period? She won't be able to have sex."

We agreed that this was an issue.

April asked us all when our periods were due and we realized that we had a week before any of us would be in our period. She pointed out that all of us would be having our periods in the two weeks after that and then there would be a two week period when all of us would be free. She said,"I realized that we have been doing most of these sex activities when we weren't in our periods and then we seemed to have them close together."

We then decided to see if we could manage two meetings with five boys next week so we would miss our periods. After that we would get with a single boy.

Kaitlyn suggested that the single boy be Johnny Miller. Johnny Miller was infamous. He had the nicknames 'cherry picker' or sometimes 'cherry popper' or ' Johnny the popper'. We understood that girls went to him for their first sex because he knew how to make it enjoyable. Some of them kept going back to him for the orgasms he gave. Surprisingly he was also studious, one of the best students in school and even kind of a nerd.

We all agreed to have Johnny come over after our periods. Then we made a list of ten boys we thought might be willing to come over. We put the names in a bowl and each of us picked two boys. We were to invite our two boys over the next week. That boy would be ours to fuck although we would still suck them all and allow each boy to touch all of our breasts and twats. We also decided that starting out naked worked out better than the strip tease.

Each of the two parties worked out real well. We got a good look at the sizes of various penises and found three other boys who were not circumcised. None of us had any trouble getting the boys to come but most of the boys were taken aback when they arrived to find us naked.

Most of them participated anxiously but a few really held back and had to be pulled into the room and then given extra encouragement to participate. Two of them had trouble getting stiff dicks. Their girls took them away from the others into a bedroom and apparently both came through when they were alone.

The first week Jane's boy, Bradon, had the limp dick. She reported that his dick "popped right up" when they got into private and that he had turned into, "an animal." She said that she had two orgasms. One while he sucked at her twat and another when she rocked away on his dick. He got some kidding from the other boys when they came back in the room but Jane's attitude and obvious pleasure as well as the fact that Bradon's dick was starting to swell again quieted them down. I was surprised since it seemed that whenever the boys shot off, they were limp for quite a while. Maybe Bradon was an exception. His dick looked pretty big and I wished we could have kept him around to see if he could squirt again, maybe inside of me.

The second week it was Kaitlyn's boy, Stan, who had the problem. She told us that they sat on the bed naked while she played with his dick and encouraged him to play with her body. She said she told him that he had a nice dick and was looking forward to having it inside her. She encouraged him to feel inside and told him that she wanted his dick there instead of his fingers. She said she bet his dick wanted to be there too. This worked as he became harder and harder. She said that as soon as it got real hard she got on it without a condom and told Stanley how great that felt. He told her it felt great for him too. After a short time she put a condom on him and continued bouncing on top of him. When she got tired she asked him to be on top and they rolled over. She encouraged him to push in and out faster and faster. She said it didn't take long for him to start yelling and squirting after that.

The first week Kaitlyn had another, different experience. That week her boy was Frank. While all of us were getting down with our boys (I already had mine's dick in my twat) one of the other boys yelled. "Look at Frank." I turned to see Frank's dick squirting goo two or three feet in the air. It kept squirting and with each squirt it jerked wildly. After two or three foot-long squirts it settled down and started going limp with goo oozing out. The other boys yelled, "look at the jizz fly," and "way to go Frank." They all started laughing and laughing. My boy, Peter, sat up, knocking me over and causing his dick to come out.

Kaitlyn was kneeling next to him holding a condom with a streak of goo running from her hair across her face to the edge of her lip. She wiped some of it off with her finger and licked it off. She then wiped more off and stuck in Frank's mouth. She whispered something to him and they went off to clean up. I could hear them giggling in the bathroom as I got back onto Peter's dick and started bouncing.

Afterwards Kaitlyn told us that Frank had started squirting as soon as she touched his dick in order to put on the condom. She said that she didn't like the taste of the goo much but that she had cleaned him up by licking it all off him and had him lick off what had gotten on her face. After they came out of the bathroom they cleaned up the goo on their tablecloth and the little of it that had squirted onto the carpet. She had him lick the last of it off the tablecloth and then they lay down feeling at each others bodies.

The Last Boy

Only Johnny was left. We would have him come as soon as our periods were over.

We picked Brittany to invite him because she was probably the least physically mature. She could pretend she needed his 'cherry popping' services.. Of course our experiences with the other boys in the class had left her with a reputation as a real sexual tiger among us. She had an orgasm with every boy she had been with and seemed to leave them intensely satisfied despite her lack of breasts. We were hoping that Johnny would not be aware of this.

Brittany did, indeed, have no trouble getting him to come and we decide that wearing clothes would best with him. He arrived expecting to deflower Brittany and was surprised to find five girls. Brittany started the proceedings by removing her top and asking him to rub her nipples. While he was doing that I removed my top and bra and asked him to touch my tits. He started commenting about aureoles and mammaries. I didn't know what he meant but he seemed pleased. The other girls followed and he really got into it, including kissing April's breasts in several spots.

Brittany then removed the rest of her clothes and pulled his hand to her twat. He felt around and asked if he could feel inside her "vagina." She said yes and he stuck his finger up her twat. He said he could feel her "survicks" or something like that and asked if he could look at her "klitorus." I told him he could feel now and we would give him a chance to look later. I was getting a bit impatient.

As each girl took off the rest of her clothes he eagerly felt their twat and stuck his fingers inside continuing to mumble about vaginas and survicks and even klitorus. When Kaitlyn took off her panties he said "you have big labia, can I feel them too." None of us knew what he was talking about but Kaitlyn said, "OK," and all he did was squeeze and fondle the flaps of skin that came out of her twat between her legs. He was also very fond of the hair around April's twat and spend a lot of time feeling it.

We started undressed him and Judy removed his underpants. His dick was about average and was not very stiff. I was worried that we might have another "limp dick" but it quickly responded as we each touched and sucked on it.

After we spent some time working on his dick and balls we all crowded together on the couch with our legs spread and told him he could look and feel all he wanted. He asked if he could use his "penis" and have "intercourse" but April told him, "No, that will come later." I told him he could feel and kiss us with his hands and mouth anywhere he wanted.

He really gave us an awakening. He gently caressed each of our twats in turn and then pushed several fingers inside and started sucking at the twat. He was licking close to the front and I found it intense. Every once in a while he would stick his tongue inside and then go back to licking the front of the twat.

Each of us, in turn started moaning as he did this and then each of us experienced an orgasm each making different sounds as our abdomens and twats went into spasms. April asked, "what did you just do?" Johnny replied that he had "stimulated her klitorus and maybe her G spot." He said that was where women got the most pleasure. We had to agree with him.

We had him lie on cushions on the floor and Judy put a condom on him. He stopped her, took it and put it on himself. He said that you need to press all the air out before putting it on and showed us how he had done that.

We took turns sitting on his dick and moving up and down. First we took a couple of one minute turns and then started five minute turns. Kaitlyn took the third five minute turn and about halfway through Johnny made a loud grunt and started pushing hard into her while also rolling his hips. When she got off his dick was getting limp and the condom was filled with his sticky, slippery, bad smelling, white goo.

None of us had an orgasm with his dick in our twats but we all agreed he knew something about how to lick it.

We cleaned his dick up and he got dressed. We stayed naked. On his way out he asked if he could come back. We looked at each other in general agreement and Brittany said, "Yes" and that we would let him know when. But that was not to be.

Aftermath

I guess it was bound to happen, with so many boys involved, that someone would tell on us. I don't know who did it but I suspect Jason was bragging to some older boys and one of them told on us.

Anyway, when Judy's mom and dad found out what we had been doing we lost all privileges at her house.

My mom and dad, Brittany's mom and dad and April's mom and dad told us we were not to be around the other girls. Kaitlyn didn't seem to get in any trouble. Either her parents didn't find out or didn't care.

Because Kaitlyn wasn't forbidden to be with the rest of us I kept in touch with her and we stayed good friends. I didn't tell my parents that Kaitlyn was one of the five girls who had the sex parties so they didn't object to my seeing her.

Of course, the kids at school found out what we had been doing and started calling us the "5F's" which stood for "Five Fucking Females," attached to two other, usually unflattering words. However, I kind of liked "Five Fucking Fabulous Fucking Females."

The five of us still got together occasionally but couldn't have any sex parties. Brittany was doing fine on her own, dragging one boy or another off to have sex every few days. She hadn't gotten pregnant from Derek but eventually this lifestyle caught up with her. She left school, maybe prgnant, maybe with some STD and I never saw her again but heard that she became a prostitute.

I got Randy's phone number from Derek and he and I get together for our own activity every week or two. He doesn't give me an orgasm every time but I always have a lot of fun with him and do have an orgasm now and then.

Kaitlyn and Johnny spend a lot of afternoons together with Johnny working her twat with his orgasmic tongue. She told me that Johnny had become an 'orgasm expert' just by extensive reading. "I guess being the smart boy in class had something to do with his sexual prowess," she told me.

I wonder if the rest of the girls miss those afternoons at Judy's as much as I do.

12