Susie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Then as we got up I saw that his cock was so hard it was sticking way out under his pants. "Another reason for people to stare," I thought. I told him to walk right behind me, "that way people might not see you sticking out or me dripping all over my skirt." I could feel moisture dripping down my legs.

We drove to the hotel. It was a Courtyard Inn, close to the theater and the nicest one in the area. I said, "I don't want to stand around in this wet skirt while you check in."

He showed me a hotel key card, "I already checked us in, all we need to do is go up."

We parked by the side and went in a side door. Corey carried my overnight bag and we got to the elevator and the room without anyone seeing us. The room was beautiful with a king sized bed, a couch and a couple of big chairs.

Our First Fuck

Corey sat down on the bed and started to take off his shoes. I told him, "No, I want to undress you. But first I want you to undress me. Please take off this wet skirt first."

As he got up I could see his cock growing inside his pants again. He pulled my skirt down and looked long and hard at my twat which was visible through my wet panties. As he stood up, I brushed his cock. It was hard as steel. "AAAhhh," he exclaimed as I touched him. "What next?" he asked.

I really wanted to be out of the wet panties but told him to remove my blouse and bra first. He did that and stared at my tits. "Go ahead and touch them, please. Kiss them or suck on them if you want."

He carefully brushed his hand over my breasts and squeezed my nipples between his thumb and forefinger saying, "These are different than I expected."

I have always been overly sensitive about the way my breasts are like cones with a nipple that takes up half and gets rock hard when touched. But before I could complain, he continued, saying, "These are great! Look how hard they get." Then he pressed the soft sides and said, "And soft, and what a great shape!" He said no more as he had his mouth wrapped entirely around my left tit while he fingered the right one. He switched sides and I was so excited I could hardly stand up. Then he kissed my neck and said, "Can I take off your panties now?"

My mouth was so dry I could hardly talk. "Yes, please," I choked out. He took them off and started fingering the outside of my twat. I collapsed backwards onto the bed and spread my legs wide with my knees bent over its edge. He dove in, with one, two, three fingers inside my twat and his tongue licking all around. I yelled, and felt a sudden orgasmic spasm fill my twat and then my abdomen and then my whole body. he kept licking and stroking as I spasmed again and again. He yelled out, "Hey!!" I looked down and his face was covered in liquid. "You peed all over me!" he said. But it wasn't pee, It was clear as water and smelled good. It tasted like my twat that I had tasted when boys had let me lick their fingers after having them inside.

I kissed Corey's face and licked the liquid off saying, "That's never happened before. I didn't know I could do that."

He said, "It sure startled me."

As my orgasm faded I commanded, "It's my turn to undress you. Stand up!"

His cock had started to go limp but rose as I slowly removed his shirt. He didn't have an undershirt but he did have a lot of hair. I brushed my hand through it and noticed a line of hair leading from his belly button down into his pants. I slowly moved my fingers through the hair down to his belt buckle and just beyond.

His cock continued rising. I unbuckled and unzipped his pants and lowered them to his ankles. His cock was sticking way out from his boxers pointing slightly up. I thought, "he has a really big one, funny that I didn't really notice that while I was stroking it in the theater." I took off his shoes and socks and removed his pants completely. I stood up as he began moving one hand through my hair while caressing my tits softly with the other.

I grabbed the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down. I had to reach in and push his cock against his body to get them off. As I pulled them down his legs my eyes couldn't believe what they saw. His cock was truly huge. It was so big around that I couldn't get my fingers around it. Even the biggest guys in the DVD's didn't have cocks that big around. I wondered if it would fit in my twat. It was way longer than any of the boys we had at the sex parties and longer than most of the guys in the DVD's.

I grasped the huge thing and started to play with the tip. "Hey You're uncircumcised." I hadn't noticed before because the tip of his cock was sticking all the way out of his foreskin. With the uncircumcised boys I had seen before some of the tip was always covered up. I also noticed that Corey's "soft tip" wasn't soft at all. It was as hard as the rest of his cock and really purple.

"Uuuhh is that bad?" he asked.

"No, I like it. I've never had a chance to really play with an uncircumcised cock. Look how the flap of skin can be rolled back over the bottom part of your cock," I giggled.

Corey moaned.

"don't you like that?" I asked.

"It ... feels ... wonderful!" he stammered between short gasps for breath.

Then I noticed something else, "Hey! where are your balls?"

"What do you mean? Down there like always."

"No they're not." The sack the balls belong in was pulled tight up to his body. I felt the skin and there was nothing there.

"Oh wait a minute!" I discovered two round objects above the base of his cock. I could push on them and they would briefly go into the sack only to move slowly back up when I released the pressure.

"They are up here," I told him. "do yours always do that?"

"No, they hang down below."

"Well, I know I can push other boys balls up there. Maybe yours are there because your cock is so hard or so big."

"It is?"

"Yeah, Its harder than any cock I've ever seen and WAY bigger." I almost said I wasn't sure it would fit inside me but stopped myself.

I laughed and pushed him onto the bed. "Let's see what I can do with this monster," I joked with a giggle.

I couldn't fit his cock into my mouth so I didn't suck on it but instead licked at it all around and kissed the tip. I moved the uncircumcised flap of skin up and down with my fingers and my tongue. I remembered something we had tried with a couple of the uncircumcised boys at our sex parties and slipped my tongue between the flap of skin and his cock. Slowly, so I didn't cause the flap to roll down I moved my tongue around and around. Corey moaned and moaned as I did it.

I brought my head up and said, "let's fuck!"

I picked up one of my condoms and found it wouldn't fit over Corey's cock. He said he had some bigger ones and got one out of his bag. His cock got a little less stiff as he was doing that and his balls dropped back into their sack. I felt his balls and they were bigger than any of the boys I had been with so far. they were as big as eggs with a similar shape. As I licked at his cock to get it bigger they went back up and inside.

The larger condom rolled tightly over Corey's cock and I straddled him. "Here goes nothing." I thought to myself. I lowered my hips slowly and grabbed his cock with my hand to guide it into my twat. The tip touched the opening and Corey made a short whistle. I pushed harder but his cock wasn't going in. Corey grunted. I moved my hand up and spread my twat a little. The tip of his cock eased in. "ooh, that's tight!" I said and Corey said "ooh you're right!" and we both laughed.

I pushed down some more and I felt him push his hips up but I could feel his penis just pushing my pussy lips aside and not going in.

"Let me up," He said to me.

I began to be disappointed, did this mean I wouldn't be able to experience that monster inside me.

He rummaged around a bit in his bag and returned with a small bottle of clear liquid. "My mom gave me this. She said it can help when a guy's penis doesn't go into a girl's vagina easily. She knows I have a big one and maybe thought it would be good for me to have."

"Your mom talks to you about everything," I said, wishing my mom were like that. I took the bottle and examined it. The label said, "GLIDE, Personal Lubricant." then it said something like, "for easing vaginal dryness or other conditions which inhibit intercourse." The directions said to "put on genitals or condoms to aid penetration or increase pleasure during coitus."

I opened the bottle and put a little on my finger. I rubbed it between my fingers and smelled and tasted it.

"It's really slippery!" I said, "With no smell, sweet but no other flavor."

Corey said, "My mom says that if I have trouble getting my penis into your vagina then I should try this. I should put some inside your vagina and also on my condom. She said not to put it inside the condom since that can cause it to slip off."

"My mom would never talk to me about how to get my vagina ready for intercourse. Especially not if she expected me to use her advice the next day. She barely talks to me about sex stuff at all," I told him sadly.

"I'm sorry about that," he told me as he lay on his back on the bed with his only slightly stiff cock drooping down. "Do you want to 'grease me up'?"

"Sure!" I said anxiously. "How much do I use?"

"I have no idea," he said.

"It's pretty slippery, I'll only use a bit," I said putting a penny sized amount in the palm of my hand. I spread it on his cock which regained its stiffness, springing up quickly as I touched it and slid my hands up and down around it. "I think even that was more than necessary," I told him. "Now do me."

I handed him the bottle and straddled his face as he put some on his fingers and began stroking around my twat. My labia tingled as he touched them and I was surprised by a sudden, intense tickle as his fingers slid over my clit. "Oh! do that again," I said and he did.

He put a bit more of the "Glide" on his fingers and pushed them into my vagina. It's already really wet and slippery in there," he said, "I don't think you need any inside." I felt the thrill of him wipe the gel off on my pussy lips.

I moved back to his hips and positioned myself over his cock, once more guiding its tip to my vaginal entry.

I pushed down and felt him push his hips up. The tip slowly slid in and I felt the entrance to my vagina spreading to admit it. I moved my hips slightly up and down and side to side. Corey did the same. His cock slowly pushed further and further into me. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" I kept saying without thinking. Corey was making little grunts of pleasure. I felt like my entire abdomen, not just my vagina, was filling up completely. I felt his cock pushing against the end of my vagina and begin stretching it lengthwise. I was already filled from side to side and now I was being filled from crotch to stomach. At one point I started to feel how the length of the cock was pushing against my insides. It kept going in. I couldn't imagine my vagina getting that big. When I would feel inside I could feel the end with my finger and two fingers filled it up. This cock was easily three times as long as my finger and as wide as my whole hand. It kept going in until I felt myself sitting on Corey's hips. The whole of the "monster" was inside me and it felt great.

I began moving up and down and could feel the cock going in and out easily now. I felt back with my hand and could feel the wetness of my twat allowing the easy movement. I put my hand on my abdomen and could feel it entering me and pushing up toward my belly button.

Corey had his hands on my sides, slowly caressing me from breasts to hips. I took one hand and put it on my tummy. "You can feel your monster going way up into me," I told him. He felt and then began stroking my abdomen up and down with his hand just above the position of his cock inside me.

As I continued my movements Corey began breathing heavily and grunting every time I moved. I went faster and faster, moving higher and higher so more of the huge cock went in and out each time. Filling me up and emptying me, filling me up and emptying me, I noticed I was "Ahhing" twice with each stroke, once as it went in and once as it came out.

Corey yelled, "Wait! Stop!" I stopped. Sitting on his thighs with the cock all the way in I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I'm about to explode. If you move again I think it will be over and I don't want that."

"I don't either," I said.

"Then please don't move yet."

I sat there enjoying the feeling of his monstrous cock filling me. I could feel it pushing into me almost up to my navel. It was so tight that I could feel his pulse in it and every tiny move it made. I could feel it making little twitches like it was ready to release and he was holding it back. My own excitement rose and I could feel the twinges of my own orgasm beginning in my nipples and clit.

"Corey," I whispered.

"What?" he whispered back. I could tell he was still holding himself back.

"Corey, I'm about to explode too," I whispered again. "Don't move, I'm really liking this. It's building slowly."

"I'm not moving!" he choked out.

"Well your cock is moving inside me and, and, and, and, .... it's coming, it's coming!" I whispered, afraid to talk loudly. I felt his cock straining inside me and the feeling in my vagina was sending chills up my spine and ticklish feelings into my tummy.

"It's coming! It's coming! It's coming! ... It's here!" I exclaimed, my voice started loud, and turned into a yell. My stomach spasmed wildly. "It's here!" I screamed and my twat squeezed the monster. "It's here!" I screamed even louder as my twat started pumping and my tummy jerked over and over. Corey let out a huge yell and I could feel the monster jerking, and spasming, and pumping hard inside me.

With each jerk I could feel his semen "swoosh" through his cock. A feeling "swoosh", not a sound "swoosh". As his penis jerked, Corey said, "it's here" and with each "swoosh" I repeated, "it's here". Jerk, "it's here", swoosh, "it's here", pause, over and over and over not separate but overlapping each other. The jerks became less wild, the "it's here" got quieter and the swooshes got shorter. Then they stopped. I could feel "the beast" relaxing.

"It's gone" I said quietly and Corey repeated, "it's gone" quietly after me and then he whispered sadly, almost to himself, "it's over."

I collapsed onto him and grabbed his head and planted a huge long kiss on his mouth sticking my tongue way inside. He gave the kiss back and pushed his tongue in my mouth. He put his arms around me tightly and we stayed like that. My arms around him, our tongues entwined and his beast of a cock inside me. I felt the beast slowly grow smaller, with little jerks every once in a while. When it stopped shrinking it still filled my vagina which held it firmly in it's grasp. I thought, "No, Corey, it's not over."

A Piss

"Corey." I whispered long afterwards.

"What, Susie?" he asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, OK."

"Corey, that was absolutely fabulous. The best ever. EVER!"

"Yeah, that was 'fabulous'," he replied.. "Thank you for doing this. Wow! I'll never forget that."

"You're welcome, Corey. It was my pleasure," I giggled, "and boy, do I mean that!"

His cock was still inside me and he stared to pull it out. "It's stuck," he said.

"The beast wants to stay in its cave." I giggled.

"Yeah," he gave a little laugh, almost a giggle.

"It had trouble getting in so now it doesn't want out," I giggled some more.

"It sure was tight in there," he said.

"It still is," I couldn't talk without a giggle. It had been so much fun and this seemed to make the fun even better. I could feel my vagina grabbing the "beast" as Corey gently tried to pull out.

"Corey," I giggled again, "My vagina wants you to stay inside, it's not the 'beast's' fault. Corey, when we stopped and were lying there before everything let loose I could feel every tiny move your beast made. I could even feel your pulse inside him."

"Yeah. I could feel your vagina twitching and I think I could feel your warm pulse too. When you let loose, it really pulled everything I had out." Then he continued, his voice becoming quieter with reflection, "Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable." Then he yelled out, "Un - be - liev - able!"

I reached down and grabbed the base of his cock just above the balls and pulled. "The beast" came out without a complaint leaving the condom behind. I think Corey was just afraid to pull too hard.

I pulled the condom out. There was a lot of semen inside. "Wow! Look at all this," I said, holding it up to show him.

"Is that a lot?" he asked.

"A lot more than any of the other boys have squirted. And look how big this condom is! It was sure lucky you had it."

"Not really lucky. When Kaitlyn asked me to get a condom for you and those other boys ..."

"Wait a minute. She was only going to tell you that she wanted to see what a condom looked like."

"Well, that's what she said at first but I didn't really believe her so she told me that she and her friends wanted to have sex. And to get me to buy them she said she would ask you girls to have sex with me some time. She really followed through on that one, and with the one of her friends I most wanted to have sex with."

"Anyway," he continued, "I found out that they had different sizes of condoms. Did you know that?"

"No, but after seeing your monster, I know why."

"Well I have seen other boys' penises in the shower after gym and I know they are smaller than mine. So, I guessed the littler ones would be right. But I also bought some bigger ones so I would have them when it was my turn to get with you. My mom also told me to be sure I had some before we came here tonight."

"How many do you have?"

"Six. Well, five now."

"I guess that will be enough."

"I hope so," he said. We both laughed. And he added, with a note of sadness, "I guess one would have been enough."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said that I shouldn't ask you for sex but that you would ask me. Nothing was ever said about doing it more than once."

"Well after that first time, I guarantee there will be another," I said. "And I'm giving you the whole night, not just one fuck. As long as we're here you can ask anytime. You don't even need to ask. You just need to start!" I picked up the full condom and went into the bathroom. I wrapped the condom in a little plastic bag that was in there and came out after going to the bathroom.

I put the condom in my overnight bag and went to Corey, "Come on. Let's take a shower." I grabbed his hand and pulled.

"OK, but I need to pee first."

"Can I watch?"

"I guess, but I didn't get to watch you."

"I'll let you watch next time. Come on!" I pulled him into the bathroom.

He put up the toilet seat, held his cock, pulling the skin flap slightly away from the tip and peed into the toilet.

"Neat! can you stop?"

His cock jerked slightly and the flow stopped, letting a few drops fall.

"Can I hold it?"

"I guess so."

I took ahold like he had and pulled so the skin came away from the tip. I could feel it getting bigger as I did that. "OK," I said.

The flow started again. I noticed the pee came through with the same "swoosh" I had felt when he squirted during sex. I swung the cock so the pee fell in a circle in the toilet. "Neat!" I giggled.

I made a figure eight and giggled some more. Then I made a cross, giggling all the time.

"Watch out, you're getting pee on the floor." Corey said.

"Oops, sorry."

The flow slowed and then stopped with just a few drops coming out. I started to let go. "Not yet." Corey said. His cock jerked. I almost let go and a quick stream of pee came out and slowed to a few drops.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers