Susie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I said "did you do that?"

"Yes, I'm pushing out the rest of my pee."

His cock jerked four or five more times. Each time a little less pee came out and only a few drops came out the last time.

Corey took his cock out of my hand and shook it a couple of times to get the last drops off.

"That was fun!" I said. "Can I do it again next time?"

"Sure," Corey went over to turn on the shower.

"Wait a minute. I don't get much chance to look at this thing when it isn't hard as a rock." I said.

I looked at it and poked at the tip and the pee hole. I felt it and it was really soft and flexible, like a rope or a snake. It was hard to believe that it could get so big and so hard. "Hey!" I said.

"What?" Corey asked.

"I just realized something. I saw a movie where a guy asked a girl to come see his pet 'one-eyed snake.' The other girls thought it was funny for some reason. I just realized that the 'one-eyed snake' was the guy's cock. See, the pee hole is the eye, even though I think it looks more like the snake's mouth. So, this is your 'One-eyed, snake, monster, beast'."

"Some of the guys call their penis 'a snake' and I've heard that 'one-eyed snake' thing before. I think the movie was one with that Buffy vampire slayer girl in it."

I took hold of the flap of skin over the tip of his penis. It had a hole at the tip where the tip pushed through when it gets big. I pulled the skin away from the tip. "Look how much the skin stretches." I said. "I guess it needs to so it can get so big."

His cock was starting to swell again and the end of the cock inside his skin was creeping toward the end of the foreskin where I held it. "Look, the snake's trying to get out!" I pinched the end of the foreskin closed and started giggling lightly. Corey laughed lightly with me.

His cock grew until it pushed against my fingers but I held it back. I was having trouble holding it back and then I let go and the tip popped out. I laughed.

"I wish cocks would stay small and soft for me so I could look at them when they are that way. But every time I touch one or even look at one, it seems to swell up and harden," I complained.

"I don't have much control over that," Corey said. Anytime I think about girls or see one looking at my crotch it starts getting big. When you touch it, it's absolutely out of control. All I can say is that it feels great."

He continued, "you know, after the movie today is not the first time it has stuck out like that. It's happened at school when I was looking at some of the girls there and it happened in my sex-ed class. It's, like, really embarrassing."

"Well you certainly shouldn't be embarrassed about how big it is. Any girl would be really fortunate to have your 'monster' inside of her," I told him.

Shower

He turned on the shower and we got in. It was one of those combination bath showers so we fit easily.

"Oh, forgot the soap," I said and stepped out to grab a couple of those little bars they have in hotels.

I scrubbed him down starting at his shoulders and doing his back and hairy chest. I scrubbed his tummy and then his butt, even in the butt crack. Then I scrubbed his feet and moved up his legs. "I'm saving the best for last," I said with a laugh.

I then started scrubbing his balls.

"Ow! those are really sensitive. Don't squeeze them so hard."

"Sorry, I didn't know" I said and started scrubbing more gently. I pushed them up so they were in the pockets above his cock and found that I could scrub his ball sack more vigorously as long as his balls weren't being squeezed. I then worked on "the beast." I did way more scrubbing than it needed and it got big and hard as I scrubbed. I turned the foreskin and scrubbed the inside of it. Corey moaned in pleasure.

I handed the soap to him, saying, "Your turn."

He scrubbed me lightly all over. He spent lots of extra time on my tits. My nipples were starting to hurt but I didn't stop him. Then I turned around so he could do my back. He reached around and continued to work on my tits and tummy. I could feel his soapy cock pressing between my butt cheeks and he moved it around. He moved down to my crotch started scrubbing around my twat. I was getting very excited.

Then he moved away and scrubbed my back. He did my butt and scrubbing down my butt cheeks he pushed his hand between my legs from the back to my twat. He spent a lot of time doing that. Back and forth between my butt cheeks, past my asshole, to my vagina and then inside.

He turned me around and scrubbed my feet. He had his face, and sometimes his tongue, in my twat. He scrubbed my legs and finished up with a thorough washing of my twat, outside and in.

We rinsed off. I made sure to give his cock a special rinsing and he gave extra special attention to my twat.

After we dried each other off Corey wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Hey, don't do that!" I exclaimed grabbing the towel away from him. "This is our chance to be naked and see each other naked. Don't take any of that away from me. I'm not going to take any of it away from you!" I laughed and threw the towel to the farthest corner of the room.

"I'm hungry, what about you?" Corey asked.

We decided to take a quick trip to a fast food place and got dressed. I rubbed Corey's cock through his jeans all the way there and back. We brought our food back to the room and as Corey put it on the table I undressed as quickly as I could. "Get naked" I commanded with a laugh and Corey removed his clothes.

When Corey sat down, I Threw my arms above my head so he could see my whole body and started dancing and twirling about the room. "A lovely, naked, young girl dances for your pleasure." I said as I slowly twirled around him so he could see every part of me. I danced closer and then farther away. I finished with a split right in front of him. Then I turned so I was facing him with my legs spread wide on the floor and slowly moved my feet back and supported myself on my arms until my body made a nice arch with my feet planted at his feet and my twat near the top of the arch facing him. My head hung down between my arms away from him. I started moving my feet and hands closer together, Increasing the arch of my back and giving him a good look at my twat. When my balance was right, I pushed up and was standing right in front of him. I gave him a little kiss.

"Bravo! Bravo!" he said and clapped. "Encore, Encore!"

"Maybe later. Can we eat?"

Dinner and a Dance

"Do you want to watch TV?" I asked while stroking his cock and nibbling my burger with my other hand.

"Not really, I'd rather watch you."

"I'd like to see what's on." I said and clicked the remote. "Hey look, movies! Oh, they cost $12 to watch."

"My mom said we could charge anything to the room so that would probably be OK."

"Let's see what they have. Look, we could watch some 'R' rated films. Ohh! what about these adult films." I clicked on the "adult film" button and a bunch of strange titles came up. Many of them were like titles of regular movies or books or sayings with strange spellings or words. Like one was "Lassie Cum Home."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Corey said, "The guys at school use "come" kind of like when you said 'it's coming' to mean when a guy has an ejaculation."

"Like 'cum' in Lassie Cum Home," I said.

"Yeah, like 'cum'," he said. To finish what I started. 'Cum' means to ejaculate or to have an orgasm. It also sometimes refers to the guy's semen. I guess it's spelled 'C, 'U', 'M' to distinguish it.

"There are lot of words to refer to sex stuff," I interjected. "Like twat, pussy, cunt to refer to a girl's sex parts.

Corey told me, "The proper name for a girls outside sex parts is 'vulva.' By the way, my mom especially dislikes the word 'cunt.'

"Why is that?" I asked.

Corey answered, "She says it implies that its only for sex."

I responded, "Well isn't it?"

Corey explained, "She actually means that it implies that a boy uses a girl only for sex because she has certain sex organs between her legs not because he likes or cares for the girl at all. You know, some guys use 'cunt' to refer to a girl as a thing with the only purpose of being a place to stick their penis."

"Yeah," I said. "I thought the name for a girl's sex organs is 'vagina', not 'vulva'."

"Your vagina is the part that the penis goes into when you have sex."

"You mean my 'cave'."

"Yes, and 'vulva' refers to all the sex organs you can see."

"But all you can see is my slit."

"Well, 'vulva' includes those you have to spread your 'slit' to see but not those way inside like the 'uterus' where the babies grow. And some girls have some of the those parts showing outside of their slit."

"Yeah, Kaitlyn is like that," I said. "She has those folds of skin that are next to her vagina sticking out."

"There sure are a lot of different words for sex parts and actions," I said. "Like a guy's cock is his dick, or penis."

"Or prick, or peter, or snake," Corey added. "My mom insisted that Kaitlyn and I know and use what she called the 'proper words' for sex things. Like 'penis', not 'cock' or 'dick' or 'prick'. She said the other words were crude and often had other meanings."

"And there are all those words on that "GLIDE" stuff." I took the bottle and read some of them, 'genitals', "coitus', 'penetration'. Why don't they just use common words everyone understands like sex organs, and sexual intercourse."

Corey had no answer.

After I finished my dinner I told him, "I need to pee. Do you want to watch?"

"OK," Corey said. I need to go too. I'll go right after you."

"I get to aim your cock ... I mean your 'penis'!"

"You can call it 'the beast' if you want. I like that. I makes me laugh inside when you say it."

I sat on the toilet and started to "tinkle."

"Hey wait!" Corey said. "I can't see anything that way. I've heard my sister 'tinkle' before."

I stopped. "Well what should I do?"

After trying various things we decided the only way he could really see what was happening was for me to sit in the tub with my legs propped up on the side. Corey could look in and watch the pee come out.

"You'll see more than I ever have." I said. "I can't see down there at all."

I spread my slit slightly with my fingers and started. The pee squirted in an arc and hit the far side of the shower/tub.

"Can you pull it apart more, even the flaps of skin? I want to see it coming out." Corey said

I stopped, reached in and pulled the flaps of skin far apart, then started peeing again.

"I see it!" Corey exclaimed. It's just a little hole between your clitoris and vagina. I expected it to come out close to your clitoris, but it doesn't."

"Hey look!" I said, "I can aim too." By pushing slightly on one side or the other, the stream of pee moved back and forth. "But I can't go up and down." I said with a pretend pout.

"Maybe I can help." Corey reached in and pushed on my 'pleasure button'. The pee suddenly shot almost straight up and spattered down on my feet!

"Whoa!" we said together.

Startled, I let loose of my slit and the pee continued to come, getting all over my fingers, my twat and my butt. "I guess there will need to be some cleanup," I said with a laugh.

"For sure," Corey agreed.

I let the pee keep coming until I was done and then we rinsed the tub and wiped up with a wash cloth.

"I guess we won't use this washcloth again," Corey said, throwing it in the waste basket. "Let me clean you up."

He partly filled the tub and while I stood in it he scrubbed and rinsed my legs and butt and, once again, paid special attention to my twat, inside and out.

"Thank you kind sir" I said with a bow.

"My greatest pleasure madam," he replied, bowing back.

He peed into the toilet. I held "the snake beast" and made circles, figure eights and what I thought of as flowers in the water. This time I shook it off for him and gave it a little wipe with a piece of tissue. "I want to do that all the time we are here!" I said.

"I think I'll pass on watching you pee any more," he said. I giggled.

"Can you show me where my pee comes out? I asked.

"We'll need a mirror for you to see it."

We looked around. But all the mirrors over the sink and the dresser were too high to allow me to see my twat.

Orgasm in the Mirror

There was a full length mirror on the closet door but the closets were in the entry way where there wasn't much light and space was cramped. Corey and I stood in front of the mirror looking at ourselves. He was behind me..

"You are the most wonderful, most beautiful, most amazing and sexiest thing I have ever seen," he said as he looked at me. I blushed slightly. "you are my pleasure princess."

"Please, sir, do not refer to me as 'your princess'. That title may only be used by my father, the king. You may, however refer to me as "pleasure princess."

"I plead for your greatest pardon, Susan, Princess of Pleasure and Mistress of the Cave of Delight."

"Granted," I laughed as he touched my hair.

"Look at your brown tresses with a tinge of red and the way they frame your face perfectly. A face, which is oval and perfect in every way, lightly sprinkled with lovely, lightest brown freckles across the nose and cheeks. Light brown eyes draw the gaze of admirers like deepest pools, a perfectly formed nose -- straight and of sufficient length but not long, with wonderfully oval nostrils.. A wonderful, kissable mouth with teeth of whitest ivory, ears which, though often hidden by your tresses, do not protrude nor lie flat to your head. Your neck is long and invites my mouth to it."

As he mentioned each feature he gave it a light caress or a kiss.

"your shoulders, perfectly feminine and with their own stellar array of freckles lead to alabaster arms and hands of delicacy and able to provide the greatest of pleasure at a touch."

"Where are you getting this?" I said with a laugh. This was a totally different, totally enchanting, Corey that I had never seen before. He had completely shed every vestige of his shyness with me.

"My lady, the princess of pleasure, doubts the sincerity of my statements or, perchance, that they are mine?" he said with a big smile.

"No, not at all, please forgive me and continue," I said.

He raised my hands over my head and turned me slightly to the side so I could see my tits in profile. "The most wondrous breasts. They look to be conical but you can see the delicate curve of the underside." He lightly touched the bottom of my breast and then lifted it with a couple of fingers and continued. "This contrasts with the straight upper side and they both lead to nipples which harden and enlarge most wonderfully at the lightest touch." And he gave the lightest touch and my nipples rose from their base, I felt a shiver go from them, through my body, and down to my twat. "Observe how, as they point directly outward, they project sensuality and show the beginnings of the greatest pleasure." Another shiver from tits to twat. "They are breasts of the greatest and most wondrous beauty and allure."

He turned me back to face the mirror. "The shape of the body is the fabled and sought after 'hourglass' which symbolizes feminine pulchritude." He put the palms of his hands on my sides at my underarms and slid them down to my waist and then out along my hips. "And I forgot to point out the wonder of the curved shape under the alabaster arms." He gave several kisses to my armpits!

With his hands around my waist, he continued. "The delicate, slim waist of a perfectly proportioned young princess has in its center a perfectly oval navel." He kissed my belly button and stuck his tongue way inside. It tickled and I laughed lightly.

Once more he turned me to the side. He placed a hand on my tummy and said, "the flatness and the firmness of the abdomen lead to the wonderful mound that marks the site of greatest pleasure." He moved his hand down to my pubic hair and I noticed that my twat did have a round mound that was just a bit higher than my tummy. I hadn't ever noticed before.

"The back curves outward at the shoulder blades and then inward and out again to the Perfectly rounded buttocks." His placed his hand on my back and moved it gently down my spine to my butt, I shivered in delight at the touch. "Two soft and flexible mounds, wonderful to feel and pleasing to watch. Not flat, but round, not large, but perfectly sized, and separated by a valley from the small of the back to the slit wherein pleasure lies." He ran a finger down my butt crack, from my back, across my asshole all the way to my twat. I shivered in pleasure again.

He turned me back to face the mirror and separated my legs slightly. "The legs which separate at the site of pleasure are the legs of dreams. Sturdy but slim, lovely thighs and smooth knees. Soft and smooth calves with a wonderful curve from top to bottom." he moved his hands down the inner part of both legs starting at my twat. Each time his hands touched my twat to begin their journey to my ankles I trembled with delight.

"The entire body of wonder, beauty and delight is supported by two wonderfully small feet with ten small round toes of incredible cuteness." He kissed my feet and every toe. "and of course ankles of beauty to match them all." He put his hands around my ankles, released them and slowly stood behind me. As he stood he kept each arm around a leg. He caressed the inner part of the leg up past my knees and onto the inner part of my thighs. As he slowly moved to my twat I took in a deep breath and arched my back. He reached my twat and I let my breath out with a sigh as tingles and shivers of pleasure spread to my tits and arms and down my legs.

He then moved his hands to my tummy and hugged me lightly to him. His cock pressed into my back starting right at the beginning of my butt crack. I could feel his "ball sack" lightly against my butt crack. I leaned back, arching my back but keeping my butt and shoulders firmly against him. The tingles of the beginning of an orgasm moved over me.

"And here, between these two small, soft and pillowy lips lies the cave of pleasure. He moved one hand down to my slit. "Inside it we can feel the guardian of the cave and the site of much of the princess' pleasure." He pushed a finger inside my slit and stroked my clit. I could feel the tingling grow and held back the coming orgasm.

"These delicate curtains cover the entrance to the cave and lie past the guardian, within the valley." His fingers moved to stroke my labia. Meanwhile, his other hand had moved to my tits.

"And here lies the cave of pleasure itself. Soft and moist inside, the perfect place for the beast of pleasure to find solitude and pleasure while giving as much pleasure as possible to the lovely and beautiful princess Susan, mistress of the cave of wondrous pleasure." He moved his finger into my vagina and began stroking my tit. He put two and then three fingers into my vagina and moved them slowly in and out.

I gave in to the building pressure. My vagina spasmed around his fingers and I could feel wetness flowing down my thighs. I pushed hard against the hand at my twat and pushed my back against him. Spasms rocked my tummy and I wasn't sure I could continue to stand. "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh" I said in rhythm with my body.

Corey held me tight and then turned me around and gave me a huge hug and kiss. We stood for several minutes.

As we separated reluctantly, Corey examined my body with a longing gaze. "You truly are a princess of greatest pleasure and delight!"

Anatomy lesson

Then he said, "Alas, my lady, unless we find a suitable looking glass I will be unable to point out to you the wonders which lie around and inside your cave of delight."