Susie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then realized that I had a small make-up mirror, with a stand, in my overnight bag. "Wait here, Master of the Beast, Giver of Pleasure." I found the mirror and held it up, "Will this suffice dear sir?"

We arranged for me to sit on one chair with the mirror positioned on another chair in front of it. I spread my legs and put my feet on the chair arms on either side of the mirror. By positioning the chairs near the dresser and its lamps I could see my twat plainly. The mirror had a magnifying side which made the view perfect.

I asked him, "Did you just make all of that up on the spur of the moment? It was fabulous and awesome. My orgasm came as much from what you were saying as from your touches. You must have planned this before we came."

"No I didn't. I was inspired by your dance. When you said, 'A lovely, naked, young girl dances for you' I thought you looked more like a princess dancing for her prince in one of those Arabian movies."

"Although, ..." he paused in thought. "I guess I had thought of some of it before. When you were at our house with Kaitlyn I would sometimes look at you and think of things I would like to say to you about how beautiful I think you are. I suppose some of what I just said was similar to those thoughts. You know, I have seen pretty much your whole body before."

"What?" I exclaimed in surprise, somewhat loudly, "My whole body, ... Before tonight?"

"Not everything. Remember I would go to the beach with you and Kaitlyn and my mom. Your suits didn't leave much hidden, just your nipples and your sex parts. When you would bend over I could see your butt crack and sometimes your suit would pull into your slit so I could make out how your 'twat', as you call it, looked.

Once, at our house, I got a quick glimpse of one of your nipples. I thought it was beautiful."

I accused him, "So, just as I suspected, you were lurking around peeping at me hoping to get a view of titties and pussy?"

"No," he claimed. "I guess I would kind of, like, stroll by Kaitlyn's room more often than usual. But to get a glimpse of you, not your 'titties' or 'pussy'."

"A likely story," I joked.

"It's true. I saw your nipple because you and Kaitlyn must have been discussing how your breasts were growing or bras or something and I just happened to walk by as you pulled your blouse and bra open to show her something. If I had been 'lurking' and spying I would know what you were talking about and almost certainly would have had more than a 'glance'."

"Well, OK. But if I catch you trying to look at my titties or pussy here ... ." I said with a smile and a laugh and Corey laughed too.

"Speaking of looking at pussies," he said. "We have a most excellent example on display here today. Would you like a tour?"

Corey started with the "mons veneris" and the "labia major" and then had me pull open the slit (the 'cleft of Venus'). He pointed out the clitoris and the place where my pee comes out. The 'labia minor' were the skin he had called "delicate curtains". He had me insert my fingers in my vagina and I felt the rough patch inside he said marked my "G-spot" which, he claimed, could also cause a woman to have an orgasm. Then he had me feel way up in my vagina to feel the mound and dimple inside that was the opening to my uterus, the 'cervix'. He said that doctors had an instrument to open the vagina way up so they can look at the cervix.

"I think Kaitlyn had a doctor do that to her," I said. "I bet it doesn't open up the vagina any more than 'the beast' does."

"And here, dear lady, is the male penis." He stood and put his cock in front of my face.

"It has two main parts, the 'glans' at the tip and the 'penile shaft' which makes up the bulk of the structure. The 'foreskin' covers the glans when the penis is relaxed. When sexual activity is hinted at, the penis becomes erect by filling with blood and the foreskin pulls away and uncovers the glans as you can see in this example. The 'urethra' which caries both urine and semen runs along the bottom of the penis and the surrounding tissue remains softer during erection." He took my hand and pressed my finger against the ridge which ran along the bottom of his rock hard penis. The bottom was soft and I could feel an indentation in the hard part of the penis when I pushed in. It was like a tube running all the way to the hole at the tip.

"Below the base of the penis are the 'testicles' which make sperm. They are not visible but are held within a sack, called the scrotum. The testicles are often called 'balls', or 'eggs' in some languages, due to their shape." He held my hand to feel them.

When he was done with his short anatomy lesson Corey kissed me, right on the "labia major"

I laughed and said to him "Oh, by the way, my 'brown hair tinged with red' is auburn hair. Not that I didn't like your description but I really like the word 'auburn' and am really happy that my hair is auburn and not brown."

"Henceforth I will be sure to refer to the color of your tresses by its rightful name, 'Auburn'. I am also pleased that your hair is auburn and agree that the word auburn is of superb quality and better fits your beauty. I observe that similar auburn hair adorns the entrance to your cave of delight"

I laughed, "Once you get started you can't seem to stop!"

" 'Tis difficult, my lady."

Doing it Right!

I looked around and then went to the closet and got a coat hanger. "If I am to be Princess Susan then you must also have a title. Princesses should not be cavorting nude and in bed with commoners. Come kneel before me."

He knelt down and then grabbed me by the butt, drew me to him and began kissing my belly down to my twat. I giggled, "Please, may I proceed?"

He released me and I said, "I declare you Sir Corey Daniels, Duke of the Courtyard." I touched him lightly on each shoulder with the hanger. "You may now rise."

"Ok, but only after I do this." He grabbed me by the butt again and showered kisses over my belly and twat until I fell down with him laughing. He kissed my tits and stood up. He said, "Wait here. It is time to do things right!"

He went to the clock radio and tuned it to a soft, easy listening station and adjusted the sound very low. He pulled the bed covers down and then came over, lifted me from the floor, carried me to the bed and laid me in the middle. "your bed of delights, my lady." Then he turned off every light in the room. It was very dark.

I sensed Corey standing next to the bed. He whispered, "enchanting and lovely Susan, princess of passion and pleasure, the master of the wondrous beast begs you allow him into his bed. I seek the warmth of your touch and the beast wishes the seclusion of your cave of delight. May we enter."

"Of course. I am delighted to have your company, your caress, and the pleasures your wondrous beast can provide," I laughed lightly.

He got onto the bed and moved next to me. He lay with his penis pushing against my leg and his leg between mine pushing on my twat. He began to slowly and softly rub around my tits, kissing me all over my face. I expressed my pleasure, "Mmmmmm."

He Caressed my face and ran his fingers over my lips and around my ears. He kissed my neck and his hands moved down my sides and then up to my tits and down to my belly button. He kept them circling my nipples without touching them. His hands slid down almost to my twat but then moved away. He did that over and over. His kisses moved down my body but missed my nipples as his hands moved around my twat and then onto my legs. As he slowly caressed the inside of my thighs I could feel "the beast" roaming around the outside of my legs and touching them. I reached to feel it. "The beast" was grown to his full size and hardness. Corey moved the beast from my touch and I lay still, enjoying his fondling.

Each time he came close to my twat or my tits, I tingled in anticipation. As he moved away the tingle disappeared with a slight shudder. Then he moved his hand lightly to my twat and began to kiss my nipples. I tingled all over as he kissed and then sucked my tits with his tongue lapping all around the nipples. His hand slowly fondled my twat and moved ever so slightly into the slit. I began moving my hips up and down to get the most from his touches. I could feel my breath coming in gasps. "Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey." I implored repeatedly.

I felt his fingers go into my vagina and begin massaging it from inside while his thumb flicked over my clitoris. He kissed me hard on the mouth and I returned the favor, reaching for his beast of a penis and stroking it gently. His fingers inside me were bringing me a whole new sensation of excitement. It rose and rose. I was gasping for breath. I could feel my vagina throb and then spasm fiercely. Intense pleasure shot through my body. The orgasm began more suddenly than any I had before. No tingly feeling, just the rising pleasure and then I was in its throes. I could feel wetness spew from my twat. Corey kept stroking, prolonging the sensations on and on and on. I couldn't speak or make a noise, I seemed to have no breath. Finally I caught some breath and squeaked in pleasure.

As the waves of passion subsided I was aware that Corey was now astride my face. "My beast seeks your cave of delight, my lady."

The fully grown "beast" was at my mouth and I kissed and licked at it. "Your beast is welcome to stay here but I believe the cave it seeks is south of here," I said with a laugh. I pushed the foreskin down and continued to kiss and lick around the head.

Corey slowly moved his penis down my body. he moved it from side to side and stopped to massage my tits with it. Then down to my belly button and finally he was stroking my slit with it from front to back and from back to front. He took a pillow, put one hand under my butt, lifted gently and placed the pillow under me. As I sank into the pillow I spread my legs with my knees bent and my twat was pointing right up at the ceiling

I could feel Corey reach over me for the condom and lubricant. He put on the condom and lubricated the inside of my vagina. His lubricated fingers glided smoothly in and out and around when inside. The "beast" slipped right in. My slit felt like it just parted and my vagina opened at the lightest pressure. The beast glided in and in and in, filling me up like the first time it had been inside.

Corey stroked the beast in and out smoothly. At the same time he caressed my tits and then my clit and then my tits and then my clit. In between tits and clit his hands would gently fondle my body. I had never had such a gentle relaxing yet sensual experience. The extraordinary beast filled me and then left me empty, filled me and then left me empty. With each 'filling' my sense of relaxation rose and yet there was a growing sense of orgasmic pleasure in the background. With each 'emptying' my vagina was left with a sense of loss that brought a feeling of longing. The longing was for Corey, not for the filling feeling of the beast. I wanted him to be with me and stay with me. I wanted his arms around me. I wanted his body and his lips against mine.

I began whispering "Corey" with each outward stroke and "be mine" on each inward stroke.

After a few strokes Corey took up the chorus, responding with a whispered, "Susan" and "I will".

I am emptied, "Corey," "Susan," I am filled "Be mine," "I will."

I am emptied, "Corey," "Susan," I am filled "Be mine," "I will."

I am emptied, "Corey," "Susan," I am filled "Be mine," "I will."

As the orgasmic pleasure rose, most significantly in my vagina but also in my clit and then my tits it overwhelmed the sense of relaxation. I began saying only "Corey" more loudly. I could feel Corey picking up the rhythm of his strokes. Still saying "Corey" at each stroke, I pulled at his shoulders to bring him to me. He came down, I put my arms around him and hugged him tight to my body. The rhythm increased. We kissed as the beast continued its exploration of my 'cave'.

Corey's strokes slowed. "Please, faster," I whispered.

"I am about to climax. If I go much faster I may do it before you are ready." He kissed me, hard and probed my mouth with his tongue.

As he slowed, his strokes pushed deep into me. I concentrated on the feel of the beast filling me up, on the blood I could feel pulsing through it, on its warmth, and on the way my vagina felt as it pushed in and pulled out. I could feel my 'labia minor' being pulled inside as he stroked in and then being stretched out as he pulled out. I could feel the shaft pushing against my 'clit' as it was fully inside and rubbing against it as it moved in and out.

Then, almost without warning, a tingle sprang from my clit and my vagina convulsed around 'the beast'. Immediately Corey sped up his thrusts, tightened his hug and kissing me harder. He kissed so hard I could make no sound but could only expel air though my nose with a grunt.

My vagina convulsed again and again. I felt Corey's cock jerk inside me. I felt it get even larger and I felt the rush of semen through its length. Both my vagina and my tummy contracted in a spasm of ecstasy. Corey kissed harder and made one, strong stroke. His cock pulsed again, pushing semen through the shaft. Again my vagina and tummy contracted as I grunted through my nose. Again Corey made a strong stroke which ended with his cock pulsing. Three, four, five times this happened until Corey stopped stroking. He continued to hug and kiss me. My vagina contracted a few more times and then quivered. Corey's cock pulsed inside me. I could feel it shrink with each pulse.

Corey rolled to the side and began fondling my back and my tits as we continued to kiss, now with my tongue in his mouth. A sense of deep, deep relaxation came over me and I slept.

I was awakened by the feeling of Corey pulling his cock out of me. "Mmmmmm! Don't get out, I like you inside me."

"But I need to go to the bathroom."

"OK. Let me have the condom. Is it OK if I don't aim your cock this time?"

"This time I think I'll be doing some sitting so it's just as well you don't try to aim."

"what do you mean? ... Oh, you're not going to pee."

"Right. Here's the condom. Why do you want it?"

"I'm saving it to remember our time together. Could you please turn on the light."

"OK." The light went on. This time the condom had much less in it. I went to my bag and put it with the much fuller condom from our first time.

I turned out the light, got into bed, lay on my side and pulled the covers over me. It was really dark. I heard Corey flush and run the water. He came out and felt his way into bed. He was under the covers behind me. He put his arms around me, one under my head with the hand on a breast. The other over my waist with the hand at my twat, fingers touching the slit. I felt his cock pressing into my back.

"Mmmmm!" I lifted one leg and reached between my legs for his cock. I gently pulled it between my thighs and positioned it against my twat. "This belongs here," I said as I clasped my thighs together and held it close to my twat with my hand. Again I slept.

Doing it Really Right

In the morning I awoke to the feel of Corey gently stroking my tits and my slit. My hand still held his cock which was still firmly between my thighs and against my twat. Now it was big and hard. It had been soft and flexible when I fell asleep.

"Mmmmm!" I stroked his penis gently on the tip.

He greeted me, "Good morning, Susan, Princess of Pleasure."

"Good morning, Corey, Duke of the Courtyard." I turned around and gave him a big kiss which he returned.

I lay facing him, grasping his cock and gently massaging it. "I really! really! really! had a good time last night."

"Me too, princess. I am so glad you asked to have this special time together. I will miss being with you."

"And I will miss being with you," I told him.

"Do you mean that?" he said with a note of surprise. "I thought this was a one time thing."

"Well, it was a one time thing," I told him. "But I am not so sure that it is still a one time thing. I have, ever so much, enjoyed it."

I rose up on my knees and affectionately said to Corey, "So .. you would lurk around and watch me when I was at your house hoping to catch a glimpse of me with my panties off so you could check out my twat."

He smiled at my feigned indignation, "Not exactly, but I wouldn't have minded if I had."

As he was speaking I lay down with my head near his cock. I separated my legs and positioned my twat right at his nose. "Is this a good enough view for you?"

"Absolutely!" He licked at my slit and began to fondle me as I pulled his cock to my mouth.

I continue to stroke his cock and also caressed his hairy chest, pulling slightly on the hairs. "Corey, what do you do when you aren't fucking and sucking with me?"

His stroking and kissing of my body, and twat halted for a moment. "What? When I'm not 'fucking' and 'sucking'?" I'm not always fucking and sucking, in fact this is the only time." he said that with a note of sadness. He looked at me smiling and said, "Oh, of course, before we came here."

"And after we leave." I said.

Corey talked about how he had a Radio Controlled airplane and the difficulties involved. In response to my questions He told me about his studies at Caltech and some of the pranks students would play. He told me he expected to go to graduate school and maybe, eventually, start his own engineering firm.

As we spoke about his activities and his plans I pushed him on his back and picked up a condom from the table. I put the condom on him, put some "GLIDE" on the condom and in my vagina, positioned myself over him and sat on his cock. It went all the way in without any hesitation.

"Aaahh!" I said. "Corey, what will college be like?" I was going to the local community college next year.

We talked about college and how classes were arranged. Corey asked about my major and the classes I would be taking. I told him I hadn't decided on a major and he told me that I should think about that and decide before I start since it would make a difference in what classes I might take. Both of us were talking between light moans of pleasure. I felt an almost continuous orgasm filling my body as we talked. But it wasn't an orgasm with spasms. Nor was it one that would spend itself in unbearable intensity. It just went on and on tingling me all over and filling me with an intense feeling for and desire to remain with this boy/man.

Corey pursued the issue of my major, asking me about what I intended to do in school and afterwards, something I had not thought of. My legs were starting to feel tired from moving up and down. Corey seemed to sense this and we turned over. Corey maintained the rhythm, gently thrusting in and out as we talked about me and my likes and desires. The intense warmth and tingling of orgasmic pleasure continued to fill me.

We talked and asked questions about each other and told each other of our desires. As one of us tired we would turn over again and the other would take up the rhythm. I could not imagine such prolonged pleasure. Time seemed to pause.

My feelings for him became more and more intense. I asked him about the possibility of us being a "couple."

I felt a sudden jerk and thrill of excitement course through his body. "A couple, I didn't think that was a possibility." He said. Then he said, "Well, I'm kind of a 'geek'. I expect a gorgeous female like you with a guy like me would be a sensation both at Cal Tech and Community College. Do you really think you would consider being with me even for an occasional date?"

"After last night and after this morning. That's definitely a possibility," I told him.