Susie Ch. 04

Story Info
Susie meets Corey's father and attempts to seduce him.
11.1k words
4.22
54.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

I'm Susie O'Connell.

Earlier I told you about how I spent a passionate night and morning of sexual activity with my best friend Kaitlyn's brother Corey. When I agreed to do it I liked him but wasn't real fond of him. But he was so nice and I got to know him better. So now I think I'm in love. I was worried that I might be pregnant and told my parents about having sex with Corey. With the help of Corey and his mother I convinced my parents to accept the fact that Corey and I were having sex even thought hey might disapprove. They like Corey, even though they disapprove of our sexual activity.

Corey's parents are divorced and I had only met his mother. Corey asked me to meet his father as part of a surprise he was thinking about. Neither Corey, not his sister seemed to think too highly of their father so I wasn't sure what to expect.

Corey's Father

Corey made arrangements for me to meet his father for dinner on Friday.

Friday afternoon Corey picked me up at work. He told me, "Please don't judge my father too harshly. He doesn't always treat women properly. I have never had a girlfriend before and I don't know what to expect. My idea requires that we both stay on his good side so please try to ignore anything he says or does which you find offensive."

"I will try but you make him sound like a real monster."

"No, not a monster, just misguided. Keep that in mind, 'just misguided'."

Corey pulled the car into a gated community and told the guard his name, my name and his father's name. The guard let us in and we drove past several huge mansions and turned into a curved drive. Corey's father's house was huge with a huge lawn. "Corey, your dad is rich!"

"Well he does have money. Mostly he likes to show off. His car, his house, his woman, all are intended to impress others."

Corey's father opened the door. "Corey, welcome! And this lovely young thing must be the concubine you spoke to me of."

"Dad, this is Susan. She's my girlfriend who I told you about. I thought you might like to meet her."

"Hello, Mr. Daniels," I said.

"Hello, welcome to my 'humble' abode." he said with a laugh. "Let me have a look at you." He stepped back as if to get a better view. "Turn around my dear."

I was a bit taken aback but did a slow turn.

"Very nice, very nice! You have picked a real plum, my son. Maybe she will grow into a real bra, but there are solutions to that if not."

I started to object but caught Corey's slight head shake. "Remember, 'he's misguided'," I reminded myself.

Corey's father yelled up the stairs. "Marianne, dear, Corey is here with his most lovely little strumpet."

Then he said to us, "She's getting presentable. Corey, show Susan around the house, I am sure she would like to see it," and went up the stairs.

"Corey, why did he call me a 'strumpet' and a 'concubine'? I suspect I have been insulted."

"Well, I don't think my father really knows what those words mean and I am sure he intended no insult. For now you can assume that by a 'concubine' he means a woman like his live-in lady friend, Marianne. I suspect he uses 'strumpet' to infer you are like Marianne before she came to live here."

"So he thinks I'm to be your 'kept woman'?"

"Well, he assumes I am like him and use women as objects and that you are my first such object. Please try to keep any anger to yourself. I know he has some really bad traits. Afterwards if you don't like what I am here to do, then we can just forget it and you needn't see him again."

"Corey, I hope you're not asking for money or anything."

"Not money, but something. Please wait and see. Like I say, if you don't want it, for any reason, then we will refuse it and walk away."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Mostly because I know my father. It is best you don't know because I don't want him to get even the slightest hint that you know."

"Well OK, I'll trust you. Let's check out this mansion. Did you live here, Corey?"

"Yes I did. My parents lived here from before I was born until after the divorce was final. Part of the agreement was that my father kept this house and bought us the house we live in now. During the divorce my father lived in the guest house you will see next to the pool."

The Mansion

The entry we had come into was as big as our living room, round with dual stairways curving along the wall to the upstairs. Corey took me to the left into a huge dining room with a table that could seat 20. Ahead was a huge kitchen. A middle-aged Hispanic woman was working there. "Rosa," Corey said, "This is Susan. Susan, Rosa has worked here as cook and housekeeper for as long as I can remember."

"Corey, it is so good to see you," Rosa said. "Will you be staying for a while?"

"Rosa, I am sure my father told you we would be here for dinner but we will not be staying overnight. I'm looking forward to one of your meals. What's for dinner?"

"I am preparing a roast. Beef, seasoned with cilantro and chilies. Also rice, green beans and corn. And, of course a simple salad."

"Looking forward to it, Rosa."

I asked, "what's through these doors?" There were several of them.

He went to one and opened it. "A walk in pantry. Pretty empty now but filled when my father throws a party."

He opened another, "Cellar for wine and root storage. There's also a big refrigerator down there used only when parties are coming up. The refrigerator here in the kitchen is plenty big enough for my Father, Rosa and Marianne.

"Behind that door is Rosa's space. She has three bedrooms which she uses as a bedroom, living room and a kind of personal work room. She can come and go or bring her own guests in through an outside door.

"That door is access to the outside for caterers. My father usually gives Rosa the night off when more than a couple of guests are here. He hires a caterer who uses the large kitchen to prepare the meals or whatever. They also supply waiters and do all the clean-up."

He pointed to a final door, "I'll get to this door later, not now. 'Bye Rosa."

We went back through the dining room and entry. He led me through the door on the right of the entry.

"A combination parlor and library" Corey said. It was a moderate sized room with book cases up to a high ceiling. All filled with books. "the books on top are dummies, wood carved to look like books. They can come out to accommodate more books. I spent a lot of time in this room before my parents divorced reading as many of these books as I could."

The room was furnished with several really comfortable looking chairs and a big, soft couch. I tried it. "I think I'd fall asleep if I started reading a book sitting on this couch. It's really, really soft."

"Well I did fall asleep a few times," Corey laughed.

We went through a door opposite the entry. "Wow!" I exclaimed. It was a fully equipped home theater with about 20 soft looking arm chairs all facing a huge wall mounted screen.

"Wow! indeed," said Corey. "I think this room is self explanatory. There are several hundred tapes and DVD’s in here." He opened a door to a walk in storage closet filled with videos.

We went back into the parlor/library and turned right through a wide double door.

I was stunned. It was a huge ballroom with a hardwood floor going almost the entire length of the house. Along one side were sliding glass doors leading outside to a huge pool. The room was empty but had a small stage at one end and a door at the other.

"I always called this the 'party room'. Along the long wall opposite the pool are invisible doors which hide folding tables and chairs. Depending on what kind of activity is being held appropriate tables and chairs can be taken out and set up."

"And a stage. Did you give plays or something."

"No, the stage is a place for a band or a disc jockey. Sometimes my father will have a speaker who will stand up there with the chairs arranged like an auditorium. Or maybe a dinner speaker with tables for the guests. This room has an incredible sound system." He went on the stage and opened a panel at the side. After he fiddled inside a bit the room was suddenly filled with music from the local rock station. He turned the volume up and I could feel the vibrations through my body. Then he turned it down. His father and Rosa rushed into the room from opposite doors.

"Sorry, dad. I was just showing Susan what this baby can do."

"That's fine, son. I don't blame you. Sometimes I'm tempted to crank it up for my guests too. My musical taste does differ from yours though. Have you finished with the tour?"

"No, we're just finishing up downstairs. I need to show Susie the pool. Oh, first, you probably noticed that Rosa came through that door. " We went through and were back in the kitchen. "This door is access for catering staff to the 'party room' for large dinners. Let's take a look at the pool."

We went back to the 'party room' and out to the pool. A huge patio stretched the entire length of the house. The pool was about 2/3 the length of the house. There was a huge hot tub to one side and a lawn. "Besides being a great swimming hole this is another place to entertain. There are dual dressing rooms over to that side."

I felt the pool, it was perfectly warm. "I wish you had told me, I could have brought my swim suit."

"Skinny dipping and nude sun bathing are allowed here," Corey said.

"If it were only you I would do it right now, but not with your father, Rosa and Marianne around."

"Over there," he pointed to the right, "is the guest house. It has two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, a living room, kitchen and small dining area. It also has its own hot tub."

I looked over at it. It was the size of a normal two bedroom house and had a sliding glass door that opened onto a small patio that went right up to the pool. "That's a really nice looking little place," I said. "Who stays there?"

"It's almost always empty. My father puts up special guests for work there. He will hire a maid just for the time they are here. All the parties are business related so my father can claim deductions for the house. Most of the kitchen, all of the 'party room', the guest house and part of the pool expense can be written off his taxes as a business expense. "

"Wow!" I said. "you actually lived here."

"Yes, but my mom never liked it. She wanted a smaller house that she could take care of. She was also worried that Kaitlyn and I would be spoiled or stuck-up. Do you want to see the upstairs?"

"Sure."

We went back in and up the entry staircase to the top floor. "This is the real living area," Corey said. "the downstairs is set up for entertaining." We went to the left. "Over there is my father's bedroom and bath, I won't take you there. Over here is the family dining space." We went into a small room with a table for six, cabinets, and a sink. There's a dumbwaiter over here for bringing food up from the kitchen. The cabinets contain eating utensils and there's a dishwasher so the utensils don't need to be taken down to the kitchen."

As we went back into the hallway he pointed to a door at the end. "Behind that door is a staircase down to Rosa's rooms. It's her access for cleaning, etc. Oh, she also has a small laundry room down there and there's a laundry chute just behind the door."

We walked to the other end of the hall. "The staircase at the end here goes down to the home theater. When Kaitlyn and I lived here there was a playroom there instead of a home theater. These were our bedrooms. There are four of them."

We went to each in turn. Corey identified one as his and one as Kaitlyn's. He said the others had been used for family guests when he lived there. the two rooms he identified as his and Kaitlyn's each had a nice bed, and a dresser. "We use these rooms when we stay overnight here," he said. "There is a bathroom between each pair of rooms. Mine and Kaitlyn's are in different pairs so we each had our own bath."

The other two rooms were filled with clutter of all kinds. "My father just uses these for storage now," he said. "I think a lot of this is Marianne's. I believe that's everything."

Marianne

We went down through the home theater. His father and a 30ish, blond, attractive, well built, and well endowed lady were sitting in the parlor.

"Finished?" his father said.

"Yes," Corey said. "Marianne, this is Susan, my special girl. Susan, this is Marianne."

"Oh! you are the most adorable young thing," Marianne said to me.

I was unsure what to say, "I'm pleased to meet you. Both Corey and Kaitlyn have told me a lot about you."

"All good I hope," she gave an uncertain little laugh."

"Yes, of course," I fibbed.

"My, my, look at you. Corey, you have exquisite taste. Where do you have your hair done dear? That is a wonderful color for you."

"My mom does my hair. Sometimes I go to 'Supercuts' to have it trimmed. I suppose this color goes so well because it's my natural color."

"You don't say!" she exclaimed with a tone that indicated she understood that I wanted Corey to believe that.

"Well yes. Isn't yours? It goes well on you too."

"Oh no dear, I have to have it done every few weeks to maintain this color. It is close though." I could tell she was now the one doing the fibbing.

She changed the subject, "So where did the two of you meet and how long have you known each other?"

"Kaitlyn is my best friend and has been for several years. Kaitlyn says Corey has been eying me shyly for years. At her urging, I asked him out a month or so ago."

"That's precious. You asked him out the first time. At Kaitlyn's urging?" There was a hint that she didn't believe that last part.

"Yes, that's about it. Kaitlyn says Corey had a crush on me but was too shy to act on it."

"Well it's not hard to imagine a young boy like Corey having a crush on someone as darling as you."

"Thank you," I said.

"Going out with your best friend's brother. How unusual."

"I'm not sure it's that unusual. My mom says that my aunt was her best friend when she met my uncle."

"Oh, so it's hereditary." she laughed at the cleverness of her joke.

I hadn't noticed that Corey and his father had left the room. They came back in and Marianne said, "Leo, Susan was telling me that she met Corey because Kaitlyn was her best friend. Isn't that unusual?"

Corey's father replied, "Yes, I knew that. Kaitlyn mentioned it the last time she visited."

"Susan told me that her aunt was also her mother's best friend when she met her uncle. Isn't that unusual?"

"Yes, dear it is."

"I said, 'it must be hereditary'." She laughed again at her joke.

"You are very clever my dear," said Corey's father with a tone that implied to me he didn't believe what he was saying.

"You are welcome to use the pool or hot tub, my dear," Corey's father said to me.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," I replied.

He repeated what Corey had told me, "Skinny dipping is allowed here."

I felt a bit of a chill go up my spine. "No thank you, I would rather not."

Marianne chimed in, "We go in the nude all the time dear, you don't need to feel embarrassed."

Corey broke in, "Susan, if you do want to swim I bet there is one of Kaitlyn's suits around. They may be a bit big but there may also be an older one. I bet we could find one that would fit."

I said, "can we go look?" Not because I wanted to go swimming but just to get out of the room.

The Pool

As we went upstairs I told Corey, "that made me really uncomfortable, like your father wants to see me naked and so does Marianne."

"Susan, I expect my father wants me to see you naked rather than himself. From what I have seen he may be interested in women who are younger than himself but he wants them totally mature and well developed."

"Well he still makes me nervous. Corey do you want to swim?"

"I would like to."

"OK, then let's see if anything of Kaitlyn's will fit."

We went into 'her' room and looked in the drawers. "Here are a few suits," I said, "let me see if I can make any fit."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, you can tell me how they look. Besides I do want to be naked for you."

I took my clothes off and tried on the suits. One of the suits seemed to be an older one from when Kaitlyn was younger and the top fit reasonably well. I found a bottom which could be tied to stay on firmly. "Mix and don't match," I said, "if either of these falls off in the water, I hope you will be able to retrieve them if I can't."

"Sure, let me get mine. Do you want to come?"

"Of course," I said and followed him.

He undressed. I said, "good to see you again, snake beast," and gave his penis a quick kiss.

After he had his trunks on, the beast was straining against the cloth.

"You're pushing out again," I said.

"Can't be helped. My father and Marianne have seen it happen before and never said anything. I'll be OK."

We went down. Corey's dad and Marianne were sitting on the patio as we went by and jumped in. We splashed and played around, grabbing and feeling each other up under the water. Corey asked If I wanted to try the hot tub. "Sure," I said.

As we got out, Marianne motioned me over. "You got him worked up." She smiled.

"Worked up? what do you mean?"

"She moved hand to her crotch and made a penis shape and pointed over to Corey."

"Ohhh!" I said. I thought a minute and then whispered her, "I let him watch me change into my swim suit. And my hands haven't been idle under the water." I'm not sure it was good for me to have said that but I had a feeling it would help to know her better.

"Very nice my dear. If you play your cards right you will win the 'big prize'."

" 'big prize'? If you mean his cock I have already had that, several times."

"No dear, marriage, I mean marriage. I wish I could get Leo to go for it but his first wife kind of cured him of doing that again."

As I went over to the hot tub, I saw Corey's father talking to him. I briefly heard his father say, "You really have a cute one there. That body will be something else in a few years!" He saw me, broke off the conversation and said, "Hello dear. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes very much, you sure have a fabulous home."

"Well I think so and I am glad you appreciate it. I hope to see you here much more."

When he left, I leaned over and asked Corey, "What was that about?"

"He was just commenting on your fabulous appearance. I have told you that appearances are important to him. He likes that my girlfriend is attractive."

"I feel like he is checking me out. It makes me really uncomfortable."

"I don't think any admiration for your appearance is motivated by anything but his desire for me to have the best."

"I wish I agreed with you."

We spent some time groping each other and kissing and then jumped back in the pool.

Rosa came out and announced dinner. We quickly went upstairs to dry each other off and to watch each other get dressed and then went down for dinner. The four of us occupied one end of the huge dining table. Corey said, "I think I would prefer we eat at the upstairs family table when I have only Susan over. This seems so strange."

His father replied, "Well yes, that's probably more intimate for just four of us but I thought this was a special occasion. Susan is the first female guest you have ever brought by and an exceptionally comely one, too!"

He raised a water glass and we all followed suit. "To Susan, pleasant to the eye, pleasant to the ear, may she bring pleasure to all and especially to my son, Corey."

I wasn't sure what to make of that. He raised his glass again, "To Corey, may he live a wonderful and joyous life."

At least that toast was more ordinary.

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers