Susie Ch. 08

Story Info
Susie and girls expose themselves to Corey's friends at pool.
6.5k words
4.47
63k
5
0

Part 8 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
429 Followers

My name is Susie. I am 18 and have just graduated from high school. My boyfriend, Corey, is 20 and a student at Caltech.

When I met Corey's friends, none of them had girlfriends and all acted like they wanted to meet girls but were really shy with them. I devised a plan to get them less shy around girls. The first part of my plan was to show myself naked to them so they were familiar with a girl's body and perhaps would not be so intimidated.

Corey's parents were divorced and his father lived in a mansion with a pool and guest house. At Corey's request he had offered the guest house to us as a 'trysting place' unless he needed it for business guests (which was almost never). Despite his reluctance, Corey arranged with his father for us to use the guest house and pool for a party in order to carry out my plan.

Exposure

I introduced the idea to the "fly guys", a group of Corey's friends who built and flew RC airplanes. While working on their large B-17 model I said, "I had a thought. Will you promise to keep a secret?"

They all agreed and I proceeded, "I think you guys need to better understand sex and in particular, a girl's sex parts. I suspect you have only seen pictures."

They had stopped their work and were staring at me speechless, I went on, "I propose we get together next week and Corey and I will show you what a girl's sex organs really look like and answer questions. You would need to keep it quiet. What do you think?"

A couple of the guys seemed reluctant but the others were enthusiastic. I said, "OK, we will meet with any who want to come Saturday after next. We will meet at the hobby shop and tell you how to get where we are going then."

Corey also contacted a few mutual friends who were not "fly guys" and Saturday we all drove over to the Guest House. Corey introduced them to the gate guard and got them through.

About 11 boys showed up along with one girl, Sally. Sally was tall and real thin, not particular attractive nor with much of a figure. She had some traits that, I guess, might make her sexy to some guys. She occasionally dated some guys but seemed to be the female equivalent of many of Corey's guy friends.

When we went in Corey told them all to wash their hands thoroughly.

I used one of the chairs in the living room. I put a towel on the chair and invited them all to sit around it on the floor. "Don't worry, we'll give everyone a close look," I said.

I began to slowly, and perhaps a bit sensuously, remove my clothes. After taking off my bra I invited them each to come and feel. My breasts are small and conical in shape but my nipples were huge and hard as a rock.

Once I was completely naked I sat in the chair, raised my knees to my chest and separated my legs. I could feel the stares warming my genitals. "Okay, Corey," I said.

Corey came over and began by pointing out my labia major. "Susan's are nice and large, they completely hide the minor labia and other organs. Large ones like hers are soft and pliable. Come up and feel them. Notice that her pubic hair is also soft."

Then he spread my labia major and showed them my labia minor. He separated those and pointed out my clitoris and urethra and the entrance to my vagina. "You may all individually come up and feel these parts."

I added, "Feel free to feel inside my vagina."

Corey added, "just inside the entrance to the front of the vagina you can feel a rougher area. That's where the so-called G-spot is located."

Sally stood up and asked, "Can I show mine too, Corey?"

Corey hesitated. I thought and said, "Sally, can you wait until Corey and I am finished. Then I will help you show your sexual organs to the boys. Is that okay with everyone?"

All the boys said, "Yes!"

Sally said, "I guess so." She sat down and I watched her massaging her crotch.

The boys politely felt me and felt inside. Sally joined in and seemed just as interested. She continued rubbing her crotch out of arousal. When they were done Corey talked about the G-spot and demonstrated how when you touched the proper spot my eyes watered. "Every girl is different in her reaction. If you want to really please her you need to be sensitive to her reactions."

"And listen to what she tells you," I added.

Corey then took the speculum I had obtained from my doctor, inserted it and spread my vagina. "Here is a flashlight, you can look inside and see the conical mound that is her cervix. The tiny hole at the tip is the entrance into her uterus. It's not too hard to imagine microscopic sperm getting in but remember, babies come out through that. You may have heard about 'dilation' during birth. 'Dilation' is how much the cervical opening has expanded."

Sally

After he finished he removed the speculum and I got up and asked, "Sally, do you want to come up now?"

She got up slowly and came to the front.

Corey asked everyone to wash their hands again and as they were doing that I whispered, " Sally are you a virgin? "

"Why?" she asked in a responding whisper.

"I want to know if you have an intact hymen for the boys to see," I said.

"No, Susie," she replied in an exasperated tone, "I have had penises inside me before. Two of them are here."

"Okay," I whispered in response, ignoring her tone, "I was hoping to show them a hymen."

When everyone returned Sally removed her top and bra revealing very small but perfectly formed breasts with large, dark aureoles and large, very hard nipples. She moved among the boys letting them feel her. I could see she was getting really turned on and suspected that she wanted to do this just to feel the boys hands on her.

When she returned I asked her, "are you ready for this?"

"Oh, yes! More than ready!" she replied.

She removed her jeans and panties. She had a very slight waist and almost no hips or butt. Her legs were so thin I thought she might be anorexic. She had a heavy patch of dark brown pubic hair. I felt it and said, "You notice that Sally has a lot of pubic hair and it is not so fine as mine but still soft."

Her major labia was plainly visible between her thin legs and I could see the minor labia hanging out below. I pointed this out to the boys before she sat down and separated her legs as I had done. I invited them all to come forward and feel her. She was clearly enjoying every touch.

Then I asked her to separate her major labia. I pointed out her minor labia and a very prominent clitoris both of which were swollen with arousal. "Notice that Sally has a very prominent clitoris that is quite hard right now from all the touching you guys are doing. Please take it easy as you come up and feel it, I expect it is very sensitive."

Near the end of the guys feeling her I noticed that she was breathing heavily and making little moans with each touch. "Are you okay?" I asked her in a whisper. " You look like you're about to orgasm. "

"I think I am," she responded, "I won't mind if I do."

"Should I tell everyone that it might happen while they are feeling inside?" I asked.

"I don't know, do what You think is best," she replied.

I noticed that her labia had swollen even more and told everyone, "You can tell Sally is getting aroused by the way her labia are swelling and pulling apart. You can see her vaginal opening now without anyone holding it open. Okay, Sally can you spread your inner lips to reveal your vagina more completely?"

She obliged. Her vaginal opening was very round and visible. I felt briefly inside to locate her G-spot. "I need someone to determine Sally's G-spot sensitivity." All the boys raised their hands and I chose Sunil.

"Sunil put your finger inside and stroke the rougher area very gently while we watch for signs." I told him

He had barely put his finger in when Sally gasped. "I think maybe she is so aroused already that no fine tuning is necessary," I told everybody. "I think that while we are feeling her vagina and G-spot there is a good chance she will orgasm. What do you think, Sally?"

"I think so too," she said.

"Okay, please feel inside gently and we can all watch for signs of her orgasm."

She was gasping every time one of the boys put his finger inside or moved it around. The third boy said, "Hey, I can feel her cervix in there. We didn't know about that when we felt inside you, Susie. Can I feel yours?"

I thought a bit and decided that would be okay so I got another chair and spread my legs again. I invited the three boys who had already felt inside Sally to feel me again and then everyone felt me after feeling Sally.

A couple of boys later Sally suddenly made a big gasp and let out her breath in a loud "Aahh!" The boy who had his finger inside yelped. "It's squirming and squeezing in there!" he said.

"She is having an orgasm," I said, getting up. "Notice her tummy squeezing and throbbing too. Come feel it."

The boys gathered around and most managed to put their hand on her tummy as it was spasming. A few felt her twitching vagina. The general consensus was, "Cooool!"

Once her orgasm died down, the remainder of the boys had their chance to feel inside us. Sally still gasped as they felt inside and she had another short vaginal spasm. Her reaction started getting me excited too as they pushed in to feel my cervix but I didn't orgasm.

"Do you want me to show them your cervix with the speculum?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," she said, so I inserted it and spread her vagina. She gasped again as I inserted it.

"I hope you enjoyed the demonstration," I said after all the guys had their look. I could see they had. I continued, "Well, you've all seen me and Sally pretty intimately so now I think it's your turn."

They looked at each other.

"Could you all get undressed so we can check you out too?" I asked in my sexiest voice.

Corey knew what was coming and was already stripped naked. "You heard the lady, it's only fair," he said with a laugh.

Some reluctantly, some eagerly, some in between, all the boys took off their clothes. "Underpants too!" I said to three who were holding back. All of them were hard and their penises stood out from their bodies.

When all were naked, Four or five had their hands covering themselves. I told them, "You should all be proud of your bodies. including your genitals. Be proud, let it hang out." I went pulled a couple of hands apart. "This part of your body can bring a lot of pleasure and happiness to you and to some woman. Not only can it give pleasure but it can result in new life -- a baby who will grow into an adult. The ability to participate in making a new life is something to be proud of but also something to be taken seriously. None of you should use this wonderful part of your body," I jiggled a couple of them, "without considering the other person sharing it with you and both of you must be aware of the new life which is the potential result. If you are not considering each other and the new life then you should keep it zipped up!"

Phallic Forest

I looked around at them. There wasn't a 'ripped' body or a set of good abs in the bunch. Oh, there were a variety of body shapes and sizes but I don't think many of them had ever seen the inside of a gym since high school. There was also a remarkable lack of tanning if you don't count Sunil, a hispanic, an African Americans and two Asians whose darker skin didn't come from the sun or a tanning booth.

But skinny, fat, tubby, lean, short and tall I didn't really notice. My eyes were drawn to the variety of penises on display. Besides Corey's huge cock I had seen the ten or so guys that four of my friends and I had sex with four, (or was it five?) months ago. That had been my first time and all that impressed me then was how hard and round they were. I had noticed some variation, like circumcision, but that was only because one of the other girls had brought my attention to it.

This time I looked around and admired the forest of penises in its full variety.

All seemed fully erect sticking out from their owners body at around a 30 degree angle, but there were variations in that too. One seemed to stick directly forward at 90 degrees and another was almost vertical.

The lengths varied from only about five inches to eight or nine, excluding Corey's almost foot long 'beast'. Most seemed to be about six or seven inches long. Most were maybe an inch or a little more in diameter with some a bit smaller or larger, again excluding Corey's almost three inch in diameter monster.

Again, excepting Corey, the width and length didn't necessarily go together. The short five incher on an Asian, Sammy Lee, was the widest, "short and stout," I thought as I looked at it. It was also the one which stuck directly out from his body. His testicles were a match to the width, looking to be the size of eggs.

The testicles seemed to range in size too, from Sammy's which looked bigger than Corey's to some which looked to be only the size of large grapes. Corey's testicles retract all the way into his abdomen when he is excited but only a couple of these did. Most seemed to be pulled up against their body but not inside. I was guessing since when Corey is not excited his testicles hang way down in the scrotum a couple of inches below his penis. It's kind of hard to tell testicle size just by looking.

I couldn't help myself, "do you mind if we feel you?" I asked the group.

"Susie!" Corey whispered to me. I guess in an attempt to keep me from doing it. I ignored him.

I went around feeling the guys hardened cocks and checking out the size of their balls. When the balls were up in their abdomen I gently pushed them out to feel them. Their sizes didn't really vary a lot. the ones I thought were the size of grapes turned out to be larger, one had been up in the owners abdomen and only one was where I could see it.

The variety in shapes also caught my interest. Most were straight but some curved upward or downward.

Howard had an eight or nine incher which was average in diameter. It curved upward so the tip pointed directly at the ceiling even though it emerged from his body at the usual angle.

Jared's emerged from his body almost vertically and curved so the tip was touching his body.

Dominik's curved down so its tip pointed almost directly away from him. The tip was round and bulbous.

The tips of most of them were the usual horizontally rounded and vertically wedge shaped and about the width of the shaft. Howard's and another were much more conical in all directions. Howard's tip was also slightly smaller in diameter than usual. His shaft became sharply smaller in diameter at the base of the tip.

The most unusual was Elliot's. It was seven to eight inches long but the smallest in diameter, maybe only 3/4 of an inch. It was straight and hard as a rock ending in a tip that was maybe an inch and a quarter in diameter so there was a quarter of an inch rise from the shaft to the tip. The tip was the usual shape but appeared to be a bright red.

The tip of Corey's penis is a soft pink when he isn't excited and acquires a slight lavender tint when it's fully erect. Most of these were pinker when erect and I noticed the majority of them had a lavender tint around the edge. Dominik's was a deep purple looking like a half of a round purple ball perched, slightly off center on the end of his shaft. I wondered if that was just due to a high level of excitement or was usually like that.

I was struck by the coloring of Charles' cock, the African American. The shaft was the light chocolate of the rest of his body but then suddenly became a light pink up to the base of the tip which was a slight brownish pink rather than lavender. I imagined that if he still had his foreskin it would be chocolate on the outside and pink on the inside. "Are they all like that?" I wondered.

Sunil was uncircumcised and when I got to him I asked if I could roll back his foreskin. He agreed and I checked. It was the dark tan of the rest of his body on the outside and the inside was a lighter tan, but not pink.

That only begins to describe the variety. As I went around I noticed all were extremely hard with softer tips, excepting the purple ones and Elliot's which had a hard tip too. Almost all of them had drops of pre-cum. I checked out the slight variations in the pee-holes from round to the usual vertical slits in sizes from an eighth to a quarter of an inch. One actually had a small horizontal hole. I finished with each by licking off the pre-cum and kissing every one. I don't care for the taste of semen but 'pre-cum' has a nice salty flavor without the musty flavor of semen. One had a very sweet tasting pre-cum. I wondered what his semen would taste like.

Sally followed me around, feeling them after me and 'deep throating' each rather than being satisfied with a kiss. When I reached Elliot, I couldn't resist sucking that red tip all the way into my mouth and running my tongue around the broad edge. Elliot must have been really excited because as I gave the tip a lick before pulling my mouth away he jerked and a wad of semen squirted into my mouth. I jerked away out of surprise. My hand was below my mouth and semen dripped into the palm.

Sally said, "I'll get that." and quickly moved her mouth to Elliot's cock. She sucked him dry as a look of ecstasy came over his face. There wasn't a drop of semen left when she finished and his cock began to shrink, the tip becoming a soft pink. When flaccid the tip was no different in diameter from the rest of his penis.

I licked my palm off. Elliot's semen had an unusually good flavor, slightly sweet along with the usual saltiness and with some kind of spicy flavor instead of the usual mustiness. Later, Sally called it "nutty" but I don't agree, more like pumpkin.

After feeling them all up I went to the sliding glass door, opened it and announced, "Skinny dipping!"

Skinny Dipping

Marianne was sitting out there and a couple of the boys said, "Corey's mom is out there."

Corey said, "That's not my mom, she's my dad's girlfriend and won't mind. Come and meet her."

Everyone followed him out.

Marianne saw them and shouted, "Skinny dipping huh? It's a great day for it."

Corey led them over and introduced them, "Marianne, these are my friends." He brought each one forward and Marianne shook their hand.

I said, "Marianne, I think they are a bit shy. Why aren't you sun-bathing in the nude like you often do? They might feel more comfortable.

"That's a good idea!" she said and removed her top.

She jiggled her big boobs, "Like 'em boys?" She laughed, removed her skimpy bikini bottom and sat back on the lounge with her legs slightly separated so the boys could get a look at her bald twat.

As they went to the pool, several of them kept looking back at her. "I've still got it," she whispered to me.

"Yes you do!" I told her.

We splashed and played water basketball and laughed. When we finally got out, all of the penises were relaxed and so were the boys. I caught most of them taking looks at Marianne and at me but I felt they were at least a lot more comfortable with the idea of being naked around women and with naked women being near them. I hoped this would make them a bit more comfortable with clothed women. Sally got a lot of attention. I think she was letting the boys insert their penises in her underwater. They were certainly allowing her a lot of touching and feeling and clearly doing some of their own.

Corey took me aside and told me, "Susan, I don't think that was a good idea for you and Sally to go around and give blow jobs to everyone."

"Corey, They weren't 'blow jobs,' well, maybe Sally's were close and she definitely gave Elliot one, but mine weren't." "Except, maybe, for Elliot," I added to myself without speaking.

Susie_O
Susie_O
429 Followers
12