Susie Ch. 09

Story Info
Howard meets Trish and her father expects them to have sex.
6.9k words
4.46
32.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

Susie O'Connell tells me she is writing a journal and asked me to write something describing what "Trish" and I did after I met her. She said she wanted to have my perspective.

I guess an introduction is appropriate first. My name is Howard Duncan. I am 19 and am about to begin my second year at the local community college. I am preparing for a career in civil engineering and the community college is an inexpensive way to get my first couple of years of college.

I guess I have always been one of the "Geeks" at school. Even though I am about to be a sophomore in college I have never been on a real date. I guess I don't think I am very attractive, especially to girls. I am only 5 foot 7 and kind of skinny. My face is kind of elongated with what I think is a long, too thin, pointy nose. I have real trouble keeping my hair in place.

I Meet Susie

The story of my first real date begins the summer before my Senior year. Corey Daniels was the smartest kid in the senior class a year ahead of me. He was president of the math club and captain of the math team in his junior and senior years. He is now attending Caltech. In high school Corey was the most visible member of the "geeks" being around 6 feet tall and overweight.

Corey and I were pretty good friends in high school and our friendship continued because we are both involved with flying Radio controlled (RC) airplanes.

One day while Corey and I and a few other guys were looking at parts for a B-17 Radio Controlled model we were building, the most amazing girl came into the hobby shop looking for Corey. He went over to her, she grabbed his arm and they walked over to us. Her name is Susie O'Connell. She was going to be a freshman at the community college and is really pretty. Petite, with a slim figure, thinning perfectly at the waist. Small breasts and reasonable hips with brownish-red hair, light brown eyes and a spatter of freckles on a perfect face. She was the kind of girl you would usually find on the arm of the captain of the football team but there she was with Corey and holding on to him like he was the most important person in the world.

I didn't know how they got together but I guessed a girl like that would be a bit stuck-up even if she did admire the former captain of the math team instead of the captain of the football team. I was wrong. As Corey started introducing her to the guys, her eyes sparkled and she gave each of them a kiss as she pronounced their name. I could hardly wait for my turn!

She was smart and clever and really easy to talk to. It seemed that every time I said something to her she would give me a kiss along with her reply. And it didn't matter what I talked about. She even helped us decide on a part we had been arguing about buying. Then she came over and helped build the model. She helped in every way possible. She wired and screwed and glued. Most importantly, she helped us make decisions on what to do. She had good ideas and helped us pick the best idea. Everyone wanted a girl like Susie but there's only one and she was clearly Corey's.

Susie's Amazing Demonstration

One afternoon while we were working on the B-17 Susie made an astonishing offer. She proposed some kind of live female anatomy class with herself as the main exhibit. I wasn't sure she really meant what she seemed to be saying but without thought or hesitation I joined in the group who volunteered to attend.

I've seen naked women on the internet, who hasn't, and my share of diagrams of sex organs. But Susie, live, was not something I wanted to miss.

The "class" was held at Corey's father's estate in a small guest house. I guess I should mention that even though Corey isn't rich, his father is. His parents divorced some time ago and his mother has custody of Corey and his sister.

We gathered at the house and Susie and Corey went over to a large upholstered chair at one side of the room. Corey asked us all to sit on the floor and Susie began with a slow strip tease. As she removed each item of clothing she turned and sort of danced around among us so we could see everything she uncovered.

As she reached the point where she was wearing only her bra and panties, my penis was at its maximum size and was beginning to hurt in anticipation. She was a vision of loveliness. Her small, svelte body was everything feminine a man could desire. Her bra hid what were clearly round, though small breasts. She had a flat stomach and a nice round rear. She wore panties that fit right to the skin everywhere. I could see how her butt crack curved in from the two soft looking mounds. Her legs didn't quite come together at the crotch and left a gap of maybe an inch or so and I could see how her pussy lips protruded slightly filling her panties with a tender looking mound.

She peeled off her bra slowly. Her breasts were magnificent round mounds slightly larger than I could cup my hand around. Her aureoles were small and seemed to be one with her nipples. I couldn't tell where the base of the nipples began. Together they were conical, maybe an inch in diameter and protruded almost as far above her breast. As she moved around the room, she invited each of us to feel the mounds she had just exposed. She bent over each of us in turn and gave the sweetest kisses as her breasts were carressed.

My turn came. Her nipples were hard as rocks but rocks covered in the smoothest, warmest, softest covering. The breasts themselves almost fit into my cupped hands and were warm, soft, pliable and elastic mounds. Her moist and gentle kiss was the sweetest thing I had ever felt. My penis felt like it would tear out of my pants.

After making the rounds, she did a couple of pirouettes and pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. She exposed a triangle of light golden brownish red hair. It would exactly match her head if it were a bit thicker. Through the light growth I could see a slit extending between two mounds of the softest looking flesh. She danced among us and then sat down in the large chair facing us. She raised her legs and bent them at the knees. Then she pulled them close to her and spread her legs as far as they could go. She allowed her body to slump in the chair.

I could see that the golden reddish-brown hair only went a short distance between her legs. The slit that started in front proceeded between the fleshy mounds all the way to her butt crack and merged with it. My penis wanted nothing other than to explore the slit between those fleshy mounds. My heart beat fast, my mouth was dry and my breathing shallow.

Corey went up and said something about labia majora and invited everyone to feel. I could barely stand but joined for a chance to feel those exquisite mounds. They were as soft and warm and yielding and smooth as I could have imagined. I am sure Susie made a slight moan of pleasure as I ran my finger along the slit from front to back yearning to feel what lay within.

Corey stepped up again and Susie reached around to hold the two soft mounds, separating them at the slit and exposing more within. Corey pointed out the small delicate labia minora and the urethra, and Susie's clitoris with its covering hood. Corey then pulled apart the labia minora to reveal the vaginal seat of pleasure and invited us all to come and feel yet again. As everyone came forward and felt I could see Susie was squirming slightly, not from discomfort but from the pleasure she was feeling as fingers probed her most intimate and sensual body parts.

She moaned slightly as I first touched her clitoris and felt the hardened small bead within, She moaned again as I lightly squeezed her labia minora between my thumb and finger. Then I inserted one, then two fingers inside her. She squirmed slightly in pleasure. It was extremely soft and moist inside. I could feel many folds of skin and when I pushed to the furthest depth of her vagina I felt a firm mound with slight indentation. I withdrew my fingers and smelled them. The smell was sweet but musty and the taste was slightly salty. I wondered if there was some way I could go the rest of my life without washing off this wonderful moisture. Meanwhile, I was sure my penis would explode. If it were to explode it wouldn't be any more painful.

Corey then went into a discussion of the 'G-spot'. He told us it was a rougher spot on the front vaginal wall that many women found sexually exciting. He inserted his finger and said that you could tell what excited a woman by watchin the woman's reaction. He said every woman was different and that Susie's eyes teared slightly as her G-spot was touched. He said other women flared nostrils or had a twinge at the edge of the mouth or any number of other reactions and that different women reacted best to different touches on different parts of their bodies. I have no idea how he knows this since I didn't think he had much experience with women. So far as I knew, Susie was his only girlfriend, ever.

He invited us to once again insert our fingers and see if we could locate her G-spot. With all the fingering I understood why Corey had insisted we wash our hands thoroughly before we started. When it was my turn I could easily feel the rougher spot but wasn't sure I detected the tears in Susie's eyes. I felt I needed to say something so I told her quietly, "Thank you for doing this. I hope you are enjoying it, I sure am."

She replied, "You're welcome, Howard. I'm glad you are enjoying it and, yes, I am too."

When everyone had finished, Corey held up an instrument I had heard of but never seen, a 'speculum', which is used to spread a woman's vagina for medical examinations. Corey inserted it into Susie and spread her vagina. He then invited us all forward to look inside with a small flashlight and see Susie's cervix. It was the firmer mound I had felt when my finger was deep inside her. It looked like a small, pink hill with a tiny crater in the top. That crater was the entrance to Susie's uterus.

I haven't mentioned Sally. Sally was a girl who was good at math, on the high school math team and hung out with us a lot in high school. She was a good student and went on to Stanford. A few of the guys dated her on a regular basis and there was a rumor that she "put out," having sex with any guy who asked her. One of the guys she dated said she asked him for sex.

I never found her attractive and had always been inhibited when talking to girls so I never dated her. Sally is tall and thin with skinny arms and legs. Her fingers are also very long and thin. In keeping with the general theme, her face is also thin but with a large, somewhat hooked nose. Her nose is large but not so large as to be completely unattractive. She has dark brown hair and dark, penetrating eyes which seem to be staring a lot.

Sally was there during Susie's presentation. I guess one of the guys that Sally dated had invited her. Sally asked to show herself off too and Susie agreed. After Susie was done she invited Sally to come forward. The guys had to wash again and then Sally undressed. Susie remained naked.

Naked, Sally was straight as a rail, flat from top to bottom with very small breasts, not much of a butt and no waist. though her breasts were small, they had large aureoles and her nipples stuck out almost a half inch. She had dark pubic hair but her labia major were quite large so the slit was very noticeable. She has a wide gap at her crotch and inside you can see her large labia minor protruding almost an inch out of her slit. Despite this description she was not unattractive and I found the sight of her naked to be very sexy. Her large nipples and the way her labia minor protrude still get a rise out my penis just from thinking about it.

We all had a chance to feel inside Sally's vagina and she became so excited while we were doing it that she had an orgasm. I felt her stomach twitching as she orgasmed. We also looked inside at Sally's cervix using the speculum. Hers was flatter and rounder than Susie's conical one.

After everyone had looked inside Sally Susie told us all to get undressed. She wanted us to show ourselves in exchange for showing herself to us. I hesitated but then undressed quickly. This was the first time any girl had seen my penis. Well, there was that one time behind the garage when I was twelve, with my next door neighbor Karen, but I don't think that counts.

I was afraid my maximally erect penis would be an embarrassment but then I saw every one had the same condition. My penis is the one part of my body that's not an embarrassment. It's over nine inches long when erect and was always one of the bigger ones in the showers after high school gym classes. I got my share of kidding about my body but, thankfully, not about my penis.

Some of the boys were covering their crotches with their hands and Susie told them "to be proud of their penis." She talked about how their penis would make a woman really happy and also make children. She went around and gave every penis a light caress, holding it for a fleeting kiss on the tip. She gave mine a slight lick of the tongue too. Sally sucked it all the way into her mouth. I expected to explode.

Corey then invited us all to the pool for a swim, in the nude. Susie and Sally came along and we had so much fun I forgot about being naked and Susie being naked. One of the guys told me that Sally was letting guys fuck her in the pool. "Just go over and she'll let you stick it in her," he said. I was tempted to see if he was telling the truth but didn't go over. My penis relaxed, although never completely because I kept looking over at Sally sitting in the corner of the pool and the guys around her.

Oh, Corey's father's girlfriend was there too. Susie said something about nude sunbathing to her and she stripped off a bathing suit that barely made a difference. She had a spectacular figure, large silicon enhanced breasts and a shaved pussy.

I Meet Trish

Several weeks later, Corey invited us over to swim nude in his father's pool again.

Most of us were disappointed to find that Susie wasn't there. However, Corey's sister, Kaitlyn was there. She is also a freshman and Susie's best friend. Kaitlyn is also a beautiful girl but not as beautiful as Susie. She is more filled out with larger breasts. Her stomach protrudes very slightly but not at all unattractively. Her pubic hair is dark, curly and thick. No hint of the rest of her sexual parts could be seen through her bush. Unfortunately, she is not as friendly as Susie either. She spent most of her time talking to Corey and Sally."

I was eyeing Kaitlyn when I heard Susie's voice saying "Hey Guys!" I anxiously turned and looked. Susie was coming out of the guest house naked, followed by a bunch of girls. Some of the other girls were naked but most had on swim suits. Susie asked us to come out of the pool and to meet them. Didn't she realize we were naked?

Corey jumped out. I didn't mention that he has the biggest penis I know of and I've seen some of the big ones those porn guys on the internet have. The girls just stared at it. Kaitlyn, and Sally also jumped out followed by a couple of the guys. I decided I might as well but couldn't help covering my genitals with my hands.

As we came up, Susie was admonishing us to "be proud of your penis" and "let it all hang out" so I awkwardly held my hands at my sides. The girls were giggling almost uncontrollably. Susie insisted that each of us come forward as she named us. When any of us came up covering our genitals, Susie told him to "be proud" and gently pulled the hands away. I think she wanted the girls to admire each and every penis and each and every testicle.

Then the girls came forward and she introduced them. When she was done Corey invited them to join us in the pool. Susie encouraged them to get naked. A couple got undressed and others jumped in with their swim suits. All of them had good bodies. Most seemed to have small breasts. Those that got naked had breasts of a size similar to Susie's. None had figures that compared to hers but all had noticable waists. I followed a particularly good looking butt with noticeable pubic hair and labia visible in her crotch back to the pool.

I swam to the side of the pool and watched Susie convincing the remaining girls to swim naked. Most of those she talked to eventually came in naked and I was enjoying the parade of attractive feminine flesh. Some were a bit heavy and some were too thin but there wasn't a bad looking one in the bunch.

Susie gave up on the last two and got in the pool herself. I amused myself hoping to get glimpses of tits, butts and twats. The effort was unsuccessful unless one of the girls got out of the pool. This happened occasionally as they got out to dive back in or had to chase a pool toy that escaped.

Susie came over to me and started talking. She pointed out one of the girls, "Trish", who had remained out and asked me to go talk to her. "What will I say?" I asked, knowing the answer. Every once in a while one of the guys would ask Susie about asking for a date or talking to a girl he liked or wanted to get to know. Her answer was always the same. It was, basically, to talk about things we had in common, things the girls enjoyed, avoid talking about ourselves and not to act like we were better than they were. I got the standard statement with one addition.

"You might start by asking her if your being naked bothers her. Cover up with a towel if it does."

After some persuasion I got out and walked over. "Hello, Trish," I started, "You don't want to get in?"

"No, I think I'll just stay here and watch."

"Does the nakedness bother you? I can cover up if mine does."

"Oh no, not really. Well, seeing so many cocks is a bit overwhelming."

"Don't forget the testicles."

"The what? Oh, you mean the balls. Yeah that's a bit overwhelming too. But not as much as the cocks."

"I can cover up."

"Please don't. Maybe one cock nearby will help me. And the two testicles, of course."

"Of course," I said and pulled a chair over.

"So what are you thinking of while you're sitting here?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping to get a better look at some cocks and balls."

"Funny, I was sitting in the pool hoping to get a better look at some tits and twats."

She giggled loudly.

"You can't get much of a look at any of them under water," I attempted an explanation. "That's why I brought a cock and balls over to you."

"Thanks," she said and did take a look. "Yours is particularly nice and long."

I continued by talking about her plans and, finding that she would be attending the community college, asked about her classes. She started asking about my classes. I tried to avoid that and got back on the subject of what else she did. During the discussion she begin playing with my penis. She had her hand in my lap and was flipping it back and forth with her fingers. It felt really good.

She said, "If you will spread you legs a bit, I'd like to feel your balls." I obliged. That felt even better.

"I love your playing with my male parts but I'd like to reciprocate with your female parts," I said, somewhat boldly, hoping she wouldn't reject me.

"Well, I assumed you would but I'm not going to allow it here in front of everyone."

"I could do it in the water. No one can see what's going on there if we stay to the side away from everyone."

"Well, maybe."

"Come on, I'll show you how to get in." I got up, backed a bit from the pool, ran and jumped in, "cannonball!"

I jumped out and ran back to her, "Come on."

She smiled, saying, "I don't think I quite grasp the technique. Could you do that again?" I did.

When I got back, she said, "I think I see how it's done. Would you wait here for a bit?"

"Sure," I said.

She stripped off her swim suit, backed up, ran and performed her own excellent cannonball. I watched her small, round butt jiggle slightly as she ran. From the back her slim figure with its small waist was almost perfect.

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers
12