Susie Ch. 15

Story Info
Howard & Collen have sex in the guest house.
4.7k words
4.53
43.8k
5
2

Part 15 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

I am Susie O'Connell and Howard provided this story about his "first time" with Colleen (and Colleen's first time). I was going to mention part of this in one of my stories but Howard (with help from Colleen) tells the complete story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Howard Duncan. This story is about my 20th birthday "present" from Colleen.

If you have read the stories about how I met Colleen you know that I'm sort of a "geek" and never felt I was attractive to girls but for some reason Colleen was attracted to me. Despite being very attractive she had little experience with boys because her parents were very protective. You would also know that while discussing whether to attend a "skinny dipping" party at Corey Daniels' father's mansion she made it clear she wanted to lose her virginity to me as a "present" for both of us on my 20th birthday.

Colleen is a good gymnast and a champion diver. I go to her meets at the State college where she attends on an athletic scholarship and I often pick her up after gymnastics practice. Sometimes she waits until the women's locker room has cleared out and disrobes for me. I always return the favor by lowering my pants so she can see and feel me too.

Telling Colleen's Parents

As my birthday approached our conversations frequently turned to the subject of what we were going to do.

"I'm not sure I can wait for your birthday to have sex," was one of her frequent comments. For some reason she didn't want to use the pill and didn't think condoms were very effective. She was carefully following her ovulation symptoms and was positive she could tell when she was fertile so she would usually follow that comment with something like , "we would risk me getting pregnant if we have sex now. I guess I'm only saying 'I can't wait' figuratively. I want it so much."

I would usually reply to the effect of, "it's less than three weeks away."

Once after such a reply I said "weshould start making plans. I don't think I want to just park and do it in my car."

"Certainly!," she responded. "I want to have all night. I'm thinking about telling my parents that I will be spending the night at a girlfriend's."

I was worried about that. "I don't want them to catch you in a lie," I said. "What if they call your girlfriend and find you aren't there. I can get a motel room and we don't need to stay all night."

"I want to spend the whole night our first time!" she insisted. "Maybe Trish will cover for me."

"But you need to be sure her parents will lie for you too. I don't like that idea."

"Maybe I can tell them I have an overnight stay for a gymnastics meet."

"They can check on that and may want to attend the meet. I don't see any good way to do this without getting caught in a lie. I'd prefer not to lie at all."

She feigned a pout, "Me too but I want to spend the whole night with you."

"One alternative is to just tell your parents what we have in mind," I suggested.

"You've got to be crazy, my dad would flip and I'd never be able to see you."

"Consider that if he catches you lying about it then he will do adouble flip and then what?"

She didn't say anything for the rest of lunch. She just sat there pouting and thinking.

How I told my mom (by Colleen)

This is Colleen writing. Howard asked me to write a description of what happened when I told my mom we were going to have sex.

Howard implies he doesn't know why I am attracted to him. First of all, he may not be an Adonis but he's not physically unattractive. Most importantly he respects me, treats me well and has no problem with my parents. All through high school other guys would make derogatory remarks about how protective my parents were and I felt like that was disrespectful of me because I respect my parents and what they want for me. Howard not only respects them but encourages me to obey them. He also doesn't press me for sexual activity of any kind. Maybe not all the guys in high school blatantly asked to "get in my pants" but theywere "all hands," grabbing everywhere. Howard is considerate and allows me to take the lead. I know we have gone farther than my parents would want and I am anxious to "go all the way" but it's what I want because of the way Howard treats me.

I did so want to spend the night with Howard and was sure the best way to do it was to say I was at a sleep over with a friend. I needed to pick a friend who would cover for me and wouldn't have a problem with parents. My choices were:

Trish who would certainly cover for me and whose parents wouldn't have a problem with me sleeping with Howard but they would not likely lie to my parents.

Lucy would also cover for me but her parents were more of a question mark than Trish's.

Susie who might not be willing to cover for me. Her parents would not cover in any way but if my parents were sure I was going with Susie they probably wouldn't check up. I would just need to get Susie to tell them I was going to stay with her.

Karen or one of the other girls on the swim team might cover for me. Some of them lived in dorms so parents wouldn't be an issue but other girls in the dorm might.

I decided to talk to Trish and Lucy about it. We frequently spent time together on weekends. I explained my dilemma to them and asked for advice.

"Well, since my parents want me to have sex, I have never had to do anything like this," Trish told me. I'd cover for you but I doubt my parents would. It's an interesting problem. You may just have to be with Howard only part of the night. Or take a whole day during the weekend."

"My parents would never cover for you," Lucy said, "and I'd be in big trouble if they found out I was doing it. I'd prefer not to be involved."

"Well, tell me if you have any ideas," I told them,.

I didn't approach any of the swim team members, there were just too many unknowns with them.

Howard hadn't come up with any ideas either.

Saturdays Howard and I would often spend some time at the radio controlled airfield flying Howard and his friend's airplanes. Susie and her boyfriend, Corey were usually there too.

I approached Susie. As I knew, Susie's parents would never go along but Susie said she would be willing to help out. She also said that maybe there was another way or something else to tell my parents or maybe another girl who would cover for me. She said there might be a way to get one of Corey's parents to handle it. Later in the day she approached me with an idea. "Kaitlyn, Corey's sister, is my best friend. You could tell your parents that she is having a sleep over at her father's mansion. You can give them the number of the guest house. Corey and I have access to the guest house any time we want. Corey could answer the phone as Kaitlyn's father if your parents call."

I suddenly realized there was another problem with the whole sleep over concept, "What if they want to talk to me?"

"I hadn't thought of that," Susie said. "Wait! you and Howard could use the second room in the guest house. There are stringent rules about keeping it clean but if you are willing to do a complete cleaning after yourself then that might be okay. I would need to check with Corey and his father. Besides your own bedroom you have access to a small Jacuzzi and you can use the pool."

"That sounds great," I said. "Do you think you could arrange that? I'll see what Howard says."

Howard liked the idea but was a bit reluctant to be there with Susie and Corey.

"Once we're in our separate bedrooms it'll be like we aren't there," Susie said. We can leave the Jacuzzi for you two alone or get in with you if you want. Maybe it's not clear from what I have said but Corey's father lets us use it specifically for sexual activity. He's even said that if we 'don't have sex there he doesn't know why he lets us use it'."

"Kind of like Trish's father," I said.

"I don't know him," Susie said. "Does he encourage sexual activity?"

"Absolutely," Howard and I said in unison.

"Well, anyway, if Corey and I are there you can bet we will be involved in our bedroom. I guess I can sometimes be a bit loud so you might hear that. What about you, Colleen?"

"I don't know, this will be my first time, remember."

Howard and I agreed, unless a better alternative presented itself.

Susie arranged for Kaitlyn to write a short invitation that I could show my parents and everything was set for the Saturday before Howard's birthday.

The Friday before the event I was feeling really nervous about having lied to my mom and dad. When mom came home from work I took her into my bedroom and closed the door.

"Mom," I said to her, "Howard and I plan to have sex tomorrow."

She was not that surprised, "why do you tell me this time, dear?"

"This time?" I said, failing to understand.

"Yes, why this time and not the other times the two of you have had sex?" she responded.

"Mom!" I said, "we have never had sex before. This will be the first time."

She expressed surprise and said that with as much time as I had spent with him and the obvious intensity of our feelings for each other she expected us to have 'done it' before.

I explained the reasons for not doing it, emphasizing Howard's desire to retain her trust. I also mentioned Natural Family Planning and how I had been carefully observing symptoms so I wouldn't get pregnant. I told her, "I just couldn't keep waiting so I told Howard we would do it before his birthday next week. I insisted we do it."

I told her how I had flirted with Howard by showing him my breasts when I had a chance and how I had stripped for him in after gymnastics practice. "And he was always a perfect gentleman," I said. "He would only touch me when I asked for it.

"I have encouraged Howard all the way to 'third base'" I said. "Now I want him to come to 'home plate'. I arranged for this sleep over with Kaitlyn Daniels. Howard and I won't be at a sleep over, we will be in Kaitlyn's father's guest house so we can have a full night of sex this first time. Mom, I intend to do this and I don't want you to keep me from seeing Howard. Please don't tell Dad."

"Colleen, dear, I don't know what to say. I appreciate you telling me. Iwill need to tell your father but I won't stop you from seeing Howard and I don't think he will either."

I gave her a big hug, "Oh Mom," I said, "thank you, thank you."

"Perhaps you should thank Susie's mom. I was concerned about you having sex with Howard and found out that Susie had been having sex with her boyfriend for some time. Susie's mom helped me understand that I would need to accept your behavior. I wish there were something I could do to keep you from taking this step. ... Iam glad it's a boy as nice as Howard."

The next day Corey and Susie picked me up. I invited them in and introduced Corey to my mom and dad. My mom came out with us and said, "Thank your father for allowing Colleen and Howard to use his guest house." Then she told me, "Please take care of yourself, enjoy yourself, darling, my little girl for the last time." She was starting to cry as she kissed me goodbye.

Susie asked what that was about and I told her I couldn't keep the secret from my mother and had told her that Howard and I were going to have sex for the first time.

When we arrived at the mansion Howard was already there and I jumped out and ran to him.

So, that's my story about how I told my mom and we wouldn't be lying to her. My mom didn't tell my dad until after the fact.

The Big Day (Howard again)

Saturday came! Corey picked up Colleen and I went to the mansion to wait for them. When they arrived, Colleen jumped out of Corey's car. She was wearing a pink sweat suit. The top was loose but the pants were tight around her hips and hinted at a cameltoe. I imagined the view from the rear! She ran over to me and gave me a huge kiss. "Guess what I did!" she said.

"I have no idea," I admitted.

"I told my mom what we are doing. I told her we are having sex today. I feel so relieved. I don't need to lie."

"She's okay with it?" I asked.

"Well not totally okay with it, but accepting of it. She had thought we had been having sex for some time. I think she was almost relieved to hear this is our first time. She said that she is glad it is with you. Oh! I'm so happy! Sex with you and my mom is okay with it!"

Corey let us into the house and showed us our room. I stepped behind Colleen and admired the view from the rear. "Susie and I are going to leave the house so you can be alone," Corey said. "Since we don't need to worry about Colleen's mom calling we think that would be best."

He explained all the 'does and don'ts' and as they were leaving Susie said with a laugh, "Don't do anything we wouldn't do and be sure to do everything wewould do."

Alone, at last with the most beautiful girl ever. Where to start? How to start?

Colleen, unwilling to wait, pulled off her top.

"Wait, Colleen," I said. "I want to savor every moment. Can we do this slowly?"

"I've waited so long," she said. "I want you in me as soon as possible."

"I want in you too," I said. "But I want to experience it, not rush it."

"So what do we do?" she asked.

"I would like to undress you," I said. "Then you can undress me if you want or I will strip for you."

"I want you to undress for me," she said.

I took her in my arms and gave her a big kiss with my tongue all the way in her mouth. Then her tongue went into mine. I stroked her back and butt then I unhooked her bra. It came loose and I stepped back as I pulled it off her arms. I admired the beautiful half round breasts and their hard pink nipples. I kissed each, sucking and licking them. Then I kissed all around each breast and up onto her neck. She moaned lightly in pleasure.

I stroked and kissed her neck and between her breasts and then moved to her back and licked the valley of her spine from shoulder to butt crack. I moved behind her and reached around with my arms, putting my hands over her breasts, massaging lightly and pulling her body firmly against mine. I lowered my head and kissed her neck over and over. She moaned and moaned with pleasure. "I can barely imagine it gets better than this." she said.

I moved my hands slowly down her abdomen from her breasts and pushed gently inside her sweat pants. I massaged her crotch gently through her panties. She moaned louder saying, "Yes, it does get better." She pushed her shoulders against me and arched her back pushing her crotch hard against my fingers.

I pushed her sweat pants down and bent my knees to bring my mouth to the small of her back. I kissed her darling dimples. The sweat pants slowly slid over her butt and I kissed the small of her back and then her butt at the top of her panties. They were white and fit her rear like a second skin. I brushed my cheek over them, they were silky and smooth.

As I pulled the sweat pants slowly down her thighs I moved to the front and saw that her panties were as tight in the front as the rear. there was a bright yellow smiley face right over her most delightful parts. I pushed my mouth against its mouth and kissed her slit through it. "I love these panties," I said. She moaned in reply.

Her sweat pants came off and I removed her sandals. "Bedtime," I told her.

I picked her up and walked to the bedroom. I'm not a strong guy but she was so light I had no trouble carrying her. She held me around the neck with her mouth nuzzling my cheek and her breasts close to my mouth. I laid her on the bed and realized that the bedspread was on. Corey had said to be sure and remove the bedspread because it was difficult to clean. I mentioned that to Colleen and she jumped up, pulled it off, throwing it on the floor and then leapt into my arms giving me a huge hug and kiss. "Where were we?" she asked.

I returned the hug and the kiss and lifted her up. She put her legs around my hips with her crotch against mine. I placed her on the bed and she lay back with her legs still wrapped around me. I pushed her fully onto the bed and said, "We were right here."

I kissed her belly button and slowly kissed down to the top of her panties, I grabbed the panties and started removing them, kissing at the top as I moved down at a rate of about a half inch per kiss. The top of her downy pubic hair showed and I kissed it. The softness of it made my cock want to tear out of my pants. The top of her slit showed and I kissed it twice before moving the panties down further. I kissed the middle of the slit three times and the bottom between her legs four times. Then I slid them quickly off her legs.

I stepped back and admired her totally exposed body. The perfectly formed hour-glass with a light sprinkling of reddish brown freckles over the shoulders. Perfectly hemispherical breasts each the size of half a large grapefruit with bright pink aureoles and hard, brighter, pink nipples. The light, almost white, soft skin and the triangular patch of light red down at her crotch barely covering a slit with a prominent clitoral hood. Her fleshy labia major were clearly visible between her separated thighs and large, paper thin labia protruded. My cock was so hard it hurt.

I knelt on the bed next to her and slowly removed my shirt. I bent over and gave her a huge kiss as I threw it to the side of the bed. I slowly massaged the front of her entire body from shoulder to crotch paying special attention to breasts and her downy crotch. Then I rose and unbuckled my belt and slid my pants to my knees. She reached over and massaged my cock through the fabric of my underwear. I allowed her to do it while I kissed her mouth, her neck, her breasts and down her abdomen to the slit of pleasure. She moaned some more. "When, Howard, when?" she pleaded.

I got off the bed and removed my pants. "First, something new for you," I said. I spread her legs, bent them at the knees and leaned my head between them. I began slowly licking her labia and then pushed my tongue between them pushing lightly into her vagina and moving it up to her clit. "Ohhhh!" she said as I flicked my tongue against it. "Ohhh my, Ohhh! wow!"

Her vagina had a sour, salty, and sweet flavor like Trish's but with a slightly stronger sweetness. It had almost none of the fishy flavor Trish had. I continued to lick her clit and slowly massaged her labia with my fingers as I pushed my middle finger into her vagina and rubbed at her G-spot. She began inhaling deeply and suddenly, "Uughh!" with a slow, silent exhale. Each time the inhale was quicker, deeper and louder. I pushed two fingers inside and pushed in and out against her cervix on every stroke pushing against the G-spot and licking harder and quicker at her clit. I could feel moisture pouring out of her vagina over my hand.

Now her exhalations were quick and came with a tiny squeak at the end of the louder inhales. "Uughh!Eee! Uughh!Eee!" she said.

The squeaks came faster and louder. Occasionally she would catch herself at the end of an inhale and say, "Oh my gosh!" Suddenly she inhaled very deeply, held it and arched her back severely. Believe me, when a flexible gymnast like Colleen arches her back you know it's arched. I could barely keep my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her vagina.

Then she sucked in an incredible amount of air, her vagina sucked my fingers in and massaged them. It grasped them so tightly they were at the mercy of its movement despite the tremendous amount of lubricating fluid that was leaking around them. Her body rocked, increasing and decreasing its arch and she pushed hard against my mouth and clit massaging tongue. She made no sound as her body writhed in time with the twitching of her vagina. I think she was just holding that deep inhale. She relaxed with a huge exhale. Her back fell onto the bed and her vagina slowly released my fingers. I could feel it continue to twitch.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12