Susie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Howard, That was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. Come to me, Please come into me," she said as she opened her arms. I rose up and lay on top of her, giving her a big kiss which she returned. She wrapped me in a huge hug and then with a move which would earn her a 10 in her competitions, flipped us both over. I was on my back and she was on top with her crotch against my rock hard penis.

She rose up, pulled my underpants off with a single pull and was back on top. She kissed me, reached between her legs with one hand and grabbed my penis. "Oh! now I know what they mean by a 'woody'!" she exclaimed.

Then she guided my penis into her vagina. It slipped right in. It was my turn to say , "Ohhhh!"

She began moving slowly up and down, riding my cock with a huge smile. She would also thrust her hips back and forth and side to side. "Ohhhh," I repeated with her movements. "Where did you learn to do this?"

"On the internet," she replied. "I've been studying up for today."

She slowly increased her pace. I reached up and pulled her head down to me giving her a kiss. I rolled over so I was on top and began plowing into her deep and hard. She laughed with delight as I rolled over and began her own series of "Ohhhh's". She separated her legs in a split and arched her back in a way to allow me the absolute deepest penetration. Somehow she managed to begin moving her body to further increased the sensations as my penis entered her and retracted from her.

Again, without warning, I found myself underneath her and she was riding me with wild abandon. She began inhaling deeply. I watched her face. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly in the beginning throes of ecstasy. We had been doing this for a long time. My penis had been rock hard, I had been anxiously awaiting this, I hadn't had any sex for weeks. Why was I not about to cum? Why hadn't I cum already? I realized first that the extreme lubrication inside Colleen made the sensation very pleasurable without forcing me over. I also realized that Colleen had been skillfully judging my level of excitement and riding me to the brink, but not over, and then backing off. Now, however she had lost all control, and was riding me to the limits of my tolerance. I needed to take control back so I flipped us back and began thrusting to the rhythm of her breathing keeping the depth of my thrusts smaller so as not to cum.

Her breathing intensified and I was having great difficulty holding back when it came. Again she inhaled sharply and deeply. She arched her back and her vagina grabbed my penis and began pulling at it. Waves of sensation pulled it in and in and in. If I had thought it had grasped my fingers tightly it was nothing compared to what it did to my penis. I screamed and I felt semen pouring out. The waves kept coming. I was going to die of pleasure, very happy, but dead. Her vagina kept pulling and pulling. There was no more semen in there I was sure and I needed it get out in order to stay alive. My penis was about to break from the pleasure. In the distance I heard my screams continue and continue.

Finally, I was released from the 'death grasp' of those incredible vaginal undulations. But now I wanted to stay inside as long as possible. Gentle twinges continued to tickle my penis in the most pleasurable way.

I looked at Colleen. She had an incredibly wide smile. "Well worth the wait!" she said and pulled me down for a kiss and embrace.

I woke and it was dark out. I looked at the clock, "10:17" it said. My penis had slid out of Colleen who was lying beautifully and serenely in my arms. I didn't want to wake her but I was hungry and needed to pee. It was wet under my hip, semen probably. I moved my arm from under her head and she woke. "What time is it?" she asked.

As I got up, she asked what I was doing. "I need to pee," I told her.

"Ohhh, Can I watch and help?" she asked.

"What?"

"Susie, says she holds Corey's' penis when he pees. She said I should try it, she thinks it's lots of fun."

"Well I guess so, but I don't see the fun in it."

She held my penis as I started and moved it around. "Be careful, you want to keep it in the toilet," I said.

A couple of times she stopped the flow by pushing on the channel on the underside of my penis. "That is fun!" she said. "I'll have to thank Susie for telling me about it. Now it's my turn. Do you want to watch, I'm sorry I don't have anything for you to hold."

She jumped on the toilet. her feet supporting her on the rims. She bent down, reached in and spread her vaginal lips wide and began to pee. I could see where it came from but I'm afraid I didn't find watching her pee to be a big 'turn-on'. I thanked her for letting me watch anyway.

"I think we have my semen all over ourselves and the bed," I told her. "How about a shower?"

"No, let's just go into the hot tub," she suggested. That sounded good to me so we went out and got in. She snuggled next to me and we relaxed in the warm water with our heads exposed to the damp, cool night.

12