Susie Ch. 20

Story Info
Susie and Corey Celebrate her birthday.
7k words
4.64
16.4k
4
0

Part 20 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

The "Cherry Picker"

My name is Susie O'Connell. At the time this story begins I was a freshman at the local community college and wrote an advice column for the school newspaper.

While reading the mail for the column I encountered a question which reminded me of something my younger sister Cathy had told me:

I am a virgin and want my first time to be special. I am also really anxious to find out what it's like. everyone acts like it's so great. I don't have a regular boyfriend but I'm not sure I want to wait any more. I've heard about this guy they call 'the cherry picker'. I'm told he's really good and will definitely give a girl a real special experience for her first time. Many of the girls I know who have done it with their boyfriends say the first time wasn't that great. Is there any reason I shouldn't look up this 'cherry picker?' and do it with him?

Cathy had told me about this guy called the "Cherry Picker." She had wanted to use him just like the letter writer and I had discouraged her (she's only 15). I wanted to see if this guy really existed and find out who he was. Cathy said he deflowered girls only 13 or 14 years old. That seemed like it should be illegal.

Kaitlyn

The next day at school I was at lunch with Kaitlyn, my best friend and my boyfriend Corey's sister. I showed her the letter. "Have you heard anything about this?" I asked, adding, "Cathy told me about this 'cherry picker' once and I thought he was probably just some kind of 'urban legend'. This letter makes me wonder."

I was surprised at her answer, "Sure I have. I know him and so do you."

"What?" I exclaimed. "We know him?"

"Sure," she responded, "it's Johnny."

"Johnny? Your boyfriend?"

"Susie, you know he's not my boyfriend, just a guy I like to have sex with."

"How do you know he's this 'cherry picker'?"

"I thought everyone knows. He's admitted it to me."

"I heard some guys greet him as 'picker' but I never realized. ... How come no-one ever mentioned that to me?"

"Well, you know, I expect people assume that members of the '5F' know all about that so why would they bother to tell you."

The "5F's" is the 'Five Fucking Females' with two other, usually uncomplimentary, 'F' words added. It was five of us girls who had sex with several boys at our high school. Johnny was the last boy we had sex with before one of the other boys blabbed and we were shut down by our parents.

"Kaitlyn, how many girls does Johnny have sex with?"

"I guess there as many as a dozen he has sex with regularly. He claims to have 'popped the cherry' of maybe a half dozen college girls, two or three dozen high school girls and three or four younger girls. I have no idea how many other girls he has had sex with one or two times just because they asked him."

"My gosh, Kaitlyn! You continue to have sex with him?Why?"

"Well heis a good 'lay' Susie, you know that. I mean, he doesn't ask girls for sex, they ask him, even some older women. He has ahuge reputation for giving a girl areallygood time. And it's properly earned."

"Kaitlyn does your mother know that Johnny is so promiscuous?"

"Oh, no. She would never tolerate me having sex with him if she knew. She would say it's too dangerous."

"Itis Kaitlyn! You really really should stop. My gosh! Kaitlyn, why didn't you ever tell me this?"

"I guess I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

"Kaitlyn, you need to cut it off with Johnny! You need to find a guy who will respect you and care for you. That'snot Johnny. You deserve a boyfriend, not just a 'goodlay'. To be blunt, Kaitlyn with Johnny it's not even a 'lay'. It's a 'fuck' or a 'screw' with all the negative connotations of those words."

"Susie!"

"Kaitlyn, I'm not condemning you. Just please think about it. You know Corey has some really nice friends who, I am sure would treat you like a queen."

"Susie, those are a bunch of 'geeks'!"

"Kaitlyn, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. They are very nice. They're Corey's friends andverymuch my friends. Corey is part of the group and he isn't a 'geek'."

"I'm sorry, Susie. You know what I mean, they aren't my type." I had a feeling she was thinking, "Corey is a 'nerd', if not a 'geek'."

"Kaitlyn, if you give them a chance you may find that they are a type thatshould be your type.Johnny is not your type! You deserve much,much better."

Kaitlyn stared at me, saying nothing. I got up to go to my next class and told her good-bye but she just sat there in silence.

The next day I didn't see Kaitlyn as usual at lunch. She didn't come by for the rest of the week.

On Friday, Corey picked me up at school. He attends Cal Tech and comes home on weekends. I asked him whether Kaitlyn was angry with me.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Well I told her she should break up with Johnny in no uncertain terms and she hasn't met me at lunch since. We usually meet every day."

"Oh, well, she didn't say anything to me."

On Fridays we go to my house and do homework together. But I had trouble concentrating. I kept thinking about Kaitlyn so I asked Corey to call Kaitlyn for me.

"Sure, what do you want me to say?"

"Find out if she's angry at me. I'd like to talk to her too."

He called and I listened but couldn't make out what he was saying.

He came back. "She told me she can't talk right now but will call you later."

"So, sheis angry with me?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "I don't think there was any reason for her not to come to the phone. But I bet she's more embarrassed than angry. Why did you tell her to break up with Johnny?"

I didn't want to tell him the whole story. Johnny's promiscuity was best left unmentioned. "He's just not good for her," I told him. "They only use each other for sex. She should have a real boyfriend."

"I agree with that," he admitted. "Good luck with her. I'll remind her to call you when I get home, let me know when she does."

"Thanks, my love," I concluded and resumed my attempts to do homework.

Birthday Plans

My 19th birthday was coming up and my mother and I had been discussing how to celebrate. I had trouble imagining that it had been less than a year since I got together with Corey. It had been less than a year ago that the "5F's" had gotten sexually involved. For my eighteenth birthday my parents had a big party at our home. This year my mother said we wouldn't be doing anything lavish. I had suggested just having the family. Mommy had said that would be OK but was adamant about celebrating on a weekend, not my actual birthday, which was a Thursday this year. I didn't understand why a small family celebration wouldn't be OK for Thursday but she remained stubborn about it with no explanation. I asked that if we were going to celebrate on the weekend maybe I could have a few friends over and she agreed.

Kaitlyn didn't call so I decided to use my birthday as a conversation starter. I waited for her outside the last of her Monday morning classes. As she came out I called to her, "Kaitlyn."

She turned and saw me, "Oh, hi Susie."

I ran over to her, "Kaitlyn, are you avoiding me?"

She hesitated.

"Well, no matter," I continued. "You know my birthday is coming up."

"It is?"

"Yes, it is. My parents say I can have a small party. I want you to come. Maybe you can help with the planning."

"Oh," she paused, not sure of what to say. "I guess that would be okay."

"Kaitlyn, what is the problem? Youguess it would be okay? I thought you'd be anxious to help."

She hesitated, "Okay. I'll help."

"Kaitlyn, please don't be this way. I don't care about Johnny. I'm sorry I said the things I did. I won't say anything about him again. Just talk to me like you used to."

She cast her eyes down, "That's okay, Susie. You can talk about Johnny. I'm sorry."

What is it Kaitlyn?" I asked tenderly.

"Well, when you got all upset about Johnny, I knew you were right. But that's not really it."

"Then what is it?"

"Well," she hesitated again. "Johnny dumped me. I didn't tell you and then when you got on me like that I couldn't face telling you."

"He dumped you? When? Why?"

"Two or three weeks ago. He didn't say why. He just said he wouldn't be coming over for sex anymore. I guess he just got tired of me. He has plenty of other prospects. I think I'm getting fat, look at my hips!"

"Kaitlyn, you should have told me."

"Don't be angry with me."

"Kaitlyn, I'm not angry." I tried to be my most tender. "I just want to help you. We could have cried over it together. And you'renot getting fat." I didn't mention that I had noticed a bit of weight gain.

"Iwould like to help plan your party, Susie."

"Good, let's start. Maybe we can get a really proper guy for you too."

"I don't need a guy, Susie. I'm over Johnny and I think a break from sex would be good for me."

"Guys aren't just for sex, Kaitlyn."

I started talking to her about who I might invite and we discussed whether to have women only or to invite men too.

"I wish I could get the '5F's' together again," I said. "I really miss them." The five of us had been inseparable throughout high school.

"Why don't we," Kaitlyn said. "April's here at Community College and Judy is a receptionist at an insurance office."

"I know," I told her. "I've seen April around. But what about Brittany? And do you think our parents will object?"

"That was a year ago. We're 19 now, well, April will be 19 next month I think. Let's just do it."

"What about Brittany?"

"I don't think we will be able to invite Brittany," Kaitlyn admitted. Brittany had dropped out of school for what was generally believed to be a life of prostitution. "April said she ran into her mom and asked how Brittany was. Her mom sneered and said, 'look her up on Hollywood Boulevard'."

"Maybe we could go to Hollywood and see if we could find her."

"I think that was meant figuratively," Kaitlyn told me.

I was embarrassed for thinking otherwise. "Of course, you're right. Iwould like to see her again."

"Me too, ... but I don't think that's likely."

Party Plans

A couple of days later at lunch Kaitlyn asked, "how would you like to have a sleep over birthday party at my father's mansion? We could use the pool and hot tub and sleep in the ballroom." Kaitlyn's father and mother were divorced and her father had a mansion with a ballroom he used for business entertaining along with a large pool, two hot tubs and a guest house. Corey and I were allowed to stay in the guest house almost anytime we wanted.

"That sounds good, but I think my parents were looking forward to having the party at our home."

"We could have guys over and skinny dip in the pool," she said with a glint in her eye.

"Now that I'm with Corey, I'm not as interested in skinny dipping with other guys as I used to be." She knew that Corey and I are naked in the pool and hot tub at the guest house almost every weekend.

"My father says he might spring for a catered lunch or dinner as a present," she addded in a tantalizing tone.

"Catered?" I asked.

"Well, he'll order pizza and have tables set up."

"That's hard to resist," I said with a laugh adding, with a note of sarcasm, "I don't see how I could get my parents to spring forpizza."

"Well, the offer is available," Kaitlyn said. "I talked to my father about it. You could probably invite more people too."

I spoke to my parents about the offer and my mom called Mr. Daniels to confirm his offer.

We decided to have an afternoon pizza and pool party at the mansion with no skinny dipping. Kaitlyn and Judy and April and I would spend the night. I expected that Corey and the other girls' boy friends would stay the night too.

"What about you?" I asked Kaitlyn at lunch after the plans were made. "If all of us have our boyfriends over, won't you feel left out?"

"I'll be okay," Kaitlyn said.

I recognized the glint in her eye. "Okay, what's going on? Who is he? Why haven't you said anything to me?"

"Well I have gone out a couple of times with someone. You've been so involved in the party plans and now I want it to be a surprise at the party."

"A couple of times and now you want to have him overnight at my party? Aren't you rushing things a bit?"

"You had sex with Corey on your first date!"

I was taken aback, but had a response, "Yeah, but I'd known him for years, for as long as I'd known you. Heis your brother. And, ... you set us up specifically for the sex."

"Well, I've known this guy for a while too. He's even asked me out before but I turned him down."

"Couldn't get the hint?" I commented. "Why now?"

"Well, he gave up asking a couple of years ago but something you said got me thinking soI askedhim out."

"Without even talking to me?"

"You'd have approved."

"How do you know?"

"I'll bring him to the party. You'll approve." She smiled at me.

Birthday

Thursday, the actual day of my birthday, Mommy told me she needed the car. Usually I drove her to work and kept her car to drive to school (I don't have my own car). She dropped me off at school and told me she would pick me up so I started my birthday off a little depressed. "You'd think for my birthday she'd find a way to let me have the car," I thought. At least she wished me 'Happy Birthday' when I came down for breakfast and later when I got out of the car.

And then Kaitlyn didn't show up for lunch. "You think she'd make an effort on my birthday," I thought.

And then, when my last class was over I had to wait for my mom to pick me up. I was really starting to feel bad. "Mybirthday and she's not on time," I thought.

A car pulled up and honked. I looked up. It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was Corey's car and that Corey was driving. I ran over to it and opened the door, "Corey, what are you doing here?"

"Picking you up. Your mom said you needed a ride."

I got in. "Don't you have classes?" I asked him.

"Class," he replied, "just one, and I decided I could skip it."

"Just to pick me up?" I asked giving him a big kiss.

"Well, ... notjust to pick you up."

"What's going on?" I asked thinking, "surprise party? After all the trouble planning the Saturday party?"

"Believe it or not, it was your mom's idea," he said. "Wait and see."

The car pulled into 'The Courtyard Inn' parking lot. This was the hotel where Corey and I had our first sex.

He parked and led me down a familiar corridor to the same room we had used our first time.

"Corey!" I said with a laugh, "Why not the guest house?"

"It's a special evening," he explained, opening the door to the room, "Happy Birthday!"

As I went in, he said, "I have reservations for dinner, put on your best dress."

"But, Corey, all I have is what I'm wearing."

"No," he responded showing me several of my outfits hanging in the room's closet.

"Where ...?" I started.

"Like I said, your mom's idea. She brought these over along with the rest of the stuff in your suitcase." He pointed out the suitcase sitting on one of those hotel suitcase holders.

"My mom?" I was incredulous. She liked Corey but didn't approve of us having sex, and now she was arranging for a hotel room and stocking it with my clothes.

I looked in the suitcase. "No pajamas or nightgowns," I said.

"I guess she didn't expect you will need them," Corey said with a laugh.

"Wait a minute, what's this?" I asked pulling out a nightgown and matching panties made of the sheerest material.

"I guess, something you can throw on for modesty," Corey said with another laugh.

"Very funny," I responded. "These aren't mine. I can't believe my mom packed this!"

"Well, I didn't," Corey said, throwing himself on the bed. "Relax and enjoy yourself. We have a couple of hours until the dinner reservation."

I slowly removed my clothes and put on the nightgown and panties. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Not much different than wearing nothing," I thought.

I turned around to see that Corey had stripped to his underwear and was lying on the bed. He had on a pair of the silky nylon briefs that drove me crazy. "The beast" as I call his 12 inch cock was straining to get free. Two or three inches protruded above the waistband.

I ran to the bed and jumped on him, giving him a big kiss. As we kissed he stroked me, breasts, back, butt and twat, through the silky material. it felt exquisite, maybe better that when he touched my bare skin. His hands slid over all my parts so smoothly with the lightest touch. I arched my back and released my kiss long enough to tell him, "That feelssoooo fabulous," and to ask him to keep rubbing over the nightgown and panties since his hands were tending to stray underneath.

I began stroking his balls and the lower part of his shaft through his briefs. I moved my fingers up the shaft, past the waistband and pushed his foreskin downward. With a little effort I managed to pull up the waistband so it held the foreskin down. I moved around and began licking all around the portion of his cock that was now exposed. I had to move his hand from inside my panties a couple of times and ask him to keep rubbing me through them.

As I licked at the tip of the beast, Corey began to moan. "I'm going to cum," he said quietly, his hip rising and then falling to the bed. I kept licking away and he began moving his hips side to side. Suddenly, the beast leapt and a wad of semen shot past my cheek. Without thinking, I quickly moved my mouth to the "mouth" of the beast as more semen shot out. I was able to keep my mouth on the beast despite its gyrations by managing to get my lips over the entire tip, not an easy task, and sucking hard to keep the tip inside.

I licked away at the tip until it became still. I felt it shrinking in my mouth and semen continued to ooze out. I didn't care for the taste, it had just seemed the thing to do at the time. Now I had a mouth full of the slippery, sticky stuff and the odor filled my nose. I either had to spit it out or swallow. I swallowed and it slid down, kind of like an oyster, I almost gagged.

I pulled my mouth away and watched as the magnificent beast shrank and withdrew inside Corey's briefs.

I moved my body so my face was back at Corey's face and kissed him, sucking his tongue inside my mouth. He pulled away, "Eugh, I don't care for that taste, you like it?"

"Not really," I smiled at him. "Just want to give you the pleasure you deserve."

"It's your birthday, I should be giving you the pleasure."

"Being here in your arms is enough." I said to the sound of the alarm. Corey had set it to remind us to get ready for dinner.

Dinner

At the restaurant, after we had ordered, Corey said, "I have a birthday present for you."

I watched with anticipation as he pulled out a small box tied with a golden ribbon. I squealed loudly. the entire restaurant must have heard. Certainly those seated near us were now watching us.

I should mention that Corey and I were "betrothed." At Corey's suggestion our parents had made a formal, but not legally enforceable, agreement that we would be married. The agreement was signed but that was all. Now, I looked at the box. I knew of only one thing that came in boxes that size and shape. I held my breath, thinking to myself, "You don't know for sure what's in there. Don't make assumptions." My heart was beating and my hand trembled as I reached for the box. "Relax, take a deep breath," I thought.

I pulled myself together and untied the ribbon. I opened the small box. Inside was another box, covered in velvet and hinged on one side. My heart beat faster and I stifled another squeal, turning it into a small squeak. I opened the lid and another, louder squeal escaped my mouth. I didn't know I could make a sound like that. My stomach did a quick flip and my vagina tightened with a sex-like pleasure. "Corey!" I exclaimed loudly. "How can you afford this?" I pulled out the silver ring with the huge, clear stone. "It can't be real."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12