Susie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is," he responded, almost in a whisper. "I thought you should have something to show you are promised. My father let me take the money from my trust fund. ... Heencouraged me to take the money from my trust fund, and of course he had to approve the withdrawal."

I wanted to leap over the table. It was too wide to lean over and a candle, some flowers and salt and pepper shakers were in the way. I pushed back my chair, it loudly fell back on the floor, and rushed around the table, throwing my arms around him and giving him a huge kiss. "I'll have a present foryou back at the hotel," I whispered in his ear. People at the tables near us clapped politely as I went back to my seat which the waiter had retrieved from the floor.

I spent much of the meal admiring the ring. Corey told me my mom had given him my ring size and that it was slightly over 2 carets. "We can take it back and get another if you want," he said. "I just picked a simple one."

"This isperfect," I replied.

Men's Department

After dinner as we got into the car Corey asked what I wanted to do. I had been thinking about the way his cock had stuck out of his briefs and how great it felt when I stroked his balls and cock through the fabric. "We need to get you some new underwear," I told him.

He was surprised at that but I asked him to drive to the mall and we went into the men's department of one of the upscale stores. I found several pairs of silk, nylon and lycra men's underwear. "You need to try these on for me," I said.

Together we snuck me into one of the men's dressing rooms and I told him to undress. Once he was naked I caressed and licked at his cock until it was close to maximum size and handed him the first pair. "Put these on," I told him. They only covered about half of the shaft. I gave his balls and shaft a caress and said, "Nope, try these."

I found a couple of pair of boxers that covered the beast completely. I held back a laugh at the way the beast pushed them way out away from his body but it felt great to touch it through the soft. slick fabric. From the way Corey rolled his eyes upwards as I stroked him, he liked it too. But I really wanted briefs. I loved the way the tightness of the briefs completely outlined the shape of the beast and held it firmly in place next to Corey's body. I also liked the way they cradled his balls.

There were a couple of "high top, boxer-briefs" that did the job. Their waist was above his navel and the tip of the beast pushed against the waistband. They had legs, like shorts that fit tightly to his thighs increasing the effect. "This is what I want," I told him as I rubbed his cock through the fabric. "Yeah,thisis what I want," I said as I cradled his balls in my hand. "Definitely what I want, get several pair of these!"

"They're kind of tight," he said, pulling at the legs and reaching in to adjust his balls.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed, "exactly what I want."

There was a little excitement as we came out since one of the sales people caught us. "These are themen's dressing rooms," she told us.

"You don't think I know that," I said. "I only have eyes for one man," I told her, grabbing Corey's arm, "I didn't look at any others."

"There's no one else in there," she told me.

"Then what's the harm?" I asked. "There's nothing about this one I haven't seen before." I emphasized my point by stroking his crotch.

We bought 6 pair, two white, two red, one black, and one blue.

Hotel Hot Tub

At the hotel I told Corey that I felt like getting in a hot tub, "I think the guest house kind of spoiled me."

"The hotel pool has a hot tub," he reminded me.

"I doubt they would allow us to go in naked," I responded, "and I don't have a swim suit."

"I bet your mom packed one just in case we wanted to use the pool. I brought one," he answered.

I found that my mother had packed a bikini and considered the possibility. "I'd rather go in naked," I said, "but let's try it for a bit. I hope no-one else is there."

I undressed slowly and sensuously for Corey and stood naked in front of him. "Wouldn't you rather I go in like this?"

Corey had been standing there watching, "Sure," he said and began removing his clothes.

"Put on a pair of those new briefs," I told him.

"Instead of my swim trunks?"

"Sure, unless you think they're too revealing. In that case, put your swim trunks over them."

I watched the partially erect beast appear as Corey removed his cotton briefs and then disappear into the black Lycra boxer-briefs. "Beautiful," I said. "That's what I'm talking about."

Corey examined himself in the mirror, "It shows every bit of my penis, and my testicles are pretty obvious too."

"The other woment will be jealous," I said with a laugh.

"And it could get me arrested," Corey responded.

"Oh, all right," I said feigning indignation, "Put your trunks on over them."

A boy, maybe 8, and a girl, about 11, were in the pool with their mother watching them. The hot tub was empty.

"Look the pool closes at 10:00," I said pointing to the sign, "We only have a half hour."

Corey turned on the hot tub and we settled in. Almost as soon as we were in, the boy asked his mother if they could go in the hot tub so we were alone for maybe five minutes.

The girl talked a mile a minute about every subject possible from where she and we went to school, to whether we were married. She even touched on expecting her first period. Meanwhile the boy tried to get attention away from her by saying, "look what I can do," and then proceeding to make some kind of jump, float or dive. After about ten minutes they had worn me out and I told Corey I was ready to go back to the room.

"Not exactly what I wanted," I told him on the way back to the room.

"I'm sorry about that," he said, "I hoped to make your birthday perfect for you."

"Oh, but you have," I responded. "Today started with me thinking no one was going to do anything about it. And now, dinner, ... the ring, I find out my mom was planning this whole night out, and I still have the rest of the night with you." I kissed him.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but I wonder if the guest house would have been a better bet."

"Well, the hot tub was a disappointment, but those kids were a bit of a hoot. And some variety is good."

Shower

In the room and he asked, "what variety do you want? Anything special for your birthday?"

"I think I'll take off this suit and get in the shower for a bit. I could use someone to wash my back, ... and front, and sides."

Corey removed his trunks to reveal a mostly swollen cock, sticking almost straight out from his body.

"And you can help too, beast," I said giving it a kiss. It stood more erect in response.

"After this, maybe you can model your new underwear," I suggested, with a smile, as we got into the shower.

"Of course," Corey agreed, wrapping his arms around me, drawing me close to him and kissing. The beast slid betwen my legs, its shaft pressing my vulva, his chest pushed against my breasts, his tongue explored my mouth, his hands pushed on my butt, and I relaxed, concentrating, in turn, on the feeling of each of his body parts against mine.

When he released the kiss, I told him, "I want your beast to scrub me tonight, let me give him the soap."

I took the bar of soap and spread a thick cost of lather over the beasts entire body. I turned with my back to Corey and knelt in the tub. "Start with my back."

Corey began stroking my back with his soapy cock, "You need to scrub harder, beast," I said and Corey pushed the beast hard against me, stroking over the upper part of my back. The I rose so it could reach my lower back and down to my butt. "Be sure to get inside the butt crack."

Then I turned and faced him, kneeling again, "You need more soap," I said to the beast and lathered it up again, Corey groaned slightly as I did so. "Keep it in, boy," I told it, "I have plans for later tonight."

"You may want to keep those strokes down and consider not lathering him up so much then," Corey told me.

"Okay," I said, stopping the lathering, "but these breasts still need to be scrubbed, don't forget the rest of my chest and you still need to work on my crotch."

I closed my eyes in enjoyment as the beast caressed my breasts and nipples, "I think my nipples are especially dirty today," I said, moving them back and forth over the shaft and then the tip.

Corey gave short gasp, "I think the beast needs a rest."

"You're getting tired?" I asked. "Is it getting sore?"

"No, it's aroused to the max," Corey answered. "If you don't want something else mixed with the soap or if you want me to keep it up later, the beast needs to rest for a bit."

"Oh," I stood up and turned around to rinse the soap off. I embraced him and asked, "Will this be okay?"

"Just don't wiggle too much," he said. 'The beast' was held firmly between our abdomens.

"Let me know when the beast can proceed with the washing," I said and began an extended kiss.

Corey broke it off, "I think it would be best if you let me finish the job with my hands. I guarantee I can give you as much pleasure as the beast. He wiggled his fingers. It does feel great to have them inside me.

"You can do my tummy, legs and feet. Then let's see if the beast can finish off by washing its cave," I replied. we call my vagina, a 'cave', the proper home for Corey's 'beast'.

I lathered the beast again after Corey had washed my feet and spread my legs so it could easily reach the parts for scrubbing. I thrust my head back, in pleasure at the feeling of the huge member stroking my vaginal lips. Corey stroked harder and harder so the beastt pushed inside the inner lips. Then he pulled all the way out and gently pushed the beast inside its cave.

I gasped briefly, in surprise and pleasure as I felt the shaft slip in and the tip push my cervix up into my body. Corey gasped too. "The beast is going to explode inside here," he whispered, "If you don't want that, he needs to come out, slowly and I will need to finish up." I felt his fingers wiggling over my back.

"Okay," I responded with a bit of disappointment. As the beast emerged I told it, "You better be ready later tonight."

Corey washed and rinsed me with his hands and finished with a strong massage of my clit and G-spot. It went on and on. I felt the tingle of orgasm and began moving my hips back and forth and around to increase the pressure, "Oh!" I gasped repeatedly and then the pleasure of orgasm filled my vagina and abdomen. I rocked back and forth in spasms of ecstasy as Corey kept up the pressure.

As the contractions reduced to twitches Corey said, "I told you I could do as well as the beast."

"I think you may dothat better than the beast," I said. "But I have desires that only the beast can satisfy."

"He awaits your commands and desires, Princess."

Lingerie Show

I had Corey dry me off after we got out. "I go to prepare for your lingerie show," I told him and left him to dry himself off.

I considered watching naked but then put on the nightgown my mom had packed. Then I lay in the bed, after grabbing the bag with Corey's new briefs.

He came out of the bathroom, looking great. He had lost a bit of weight. He was still a big guy but since he was over six feet tall, he carried it well. Now he had a bit of a paunch but no longer the protruding stomach. he had also lost most of the 'man breasts' that used to adorn his chest. "He's just perfect now," I thought, "still well padded and soft." Instead of being obviously overweight he just looked big. 'The beast' hung down, partially swollen, over six inches long between his large testicles. I felt my vagina tighten in anticipation as I pointed out the black pair of underwear laying on the floor, "put those on in the bathroom." I said and come out so I can get a good look at them."

The black hid much of the outline of Corey's huge 'package'. As he turned, the size of the beast was obvious and getting clearly growing. I laughed lightly, "Wonderful! Come close so I can feel."

I petted the beast through the damp, silky fabric, concentrating on his head. "Like that?" I asked as I handed Corey the blue pair.

"Oh, yes," he said as took them from my hand.

The size and shape of the beast were obvious in blue. "Oh, yeah!" I exclaimed, "black may be sexy but blue shows you off better." I watched as he turned and I felt wetness at my crotch. I tightened my vagina several times to relieve, or was it to enhance? my feelings.

This time as I felt the huge cock I could feel the twitching of it wanting to be free. I handed him one of the white pairs. "I don't think you're going to be able to keep him down anymore, but please try," I said.

In white not only was the shape of the beast clear, the fabric was slightly translucent and I could vaguely make out the veins and foreskin. Corey had managed to push the beast down inside the fabric but it was pushing out, stretching the fabric. "I think this is best of all, so far," I said as I motioned him over so I could feel him.

I handed him one of the red pair, "The color of passion, last but not least," I said as I handed them to him.

The red showed Corey off pretty much the same as the blue but, for some reason, the color excited me much more, and he hadn't been able to keep the beast down. It was held straight up against his body, the shape and size of the huge swollen shaft and rounded tip obvious through the fabric. His testicles were withdrawn, as they usually were when he was aroused and so didn't show. I didn't wait for him to turn around, "turn off the lights and come here to me," I said, pulling back the covers and getting under them.

In the dark, I concentrated on the feelings in my body as Corey caressed me through the light, silky fabric of the nightgown. Meanwhile, I spent most of my time stroking the beast through its tight, silky covering.

I felt wetness running over my leg and the feelings in my vagina increased with both voluntary and involuntary twitches. I luxuriated in the rising feelings, keeping Corey's probing hands and fingers outside of the fabric, allowing him to touch my crotch but only through the dampening, silky nightgown. I got to the point where I felt I couldn't bear not having the beast inside me but rejected the desire, tightening my thighs around Corey's hand and letting the feeling increase beyond the unbearable. I writhed in pleasure and desire. As I rubbed at the tip of the beast I felt the dampness of pre-cum spreading over its covering fabric.

I moved down and pulled the waistband over the beast and pulled the briefs down Corey's legs and over his feet. "Enter your cave, my favorite beast," I whimpered as I picked up a condom, clothed the beast with it and added some, probably unnecessary lubricant.

I lay on my back with my legs spread and Corey mounted me with the beast pushing at the curtains of the cave. Gently and slowly, he pushed the tip of the beast inside, a thrill shot up my vagina.

He pulled the tip out and gently pushed in until the tip of the beast rested at my cervix. I pulled in my breath waiting for the thrust all the way in but instead the beast slowly withdrew. I took a deep breath and moaned lightly.

Now the beast moved slowly in and pushed against my cervix. I felt the huge shaft rubbing over my G-spot and just as my stretching vagina began to pull on my clit, the beast stopped. Corey kissed me and slowly with drew. My vagina twitched as the tip pulled out.

Once again, the beast slowly entered me. The entrance to its cave stretched to admit it and twitched involuntarily. The tip passed over my G-spot and the shaft rubbed against it. My abdomen twitched in response. It reached my cervix and began pushing it further inside. I took a deep breath. The stretching pulled against my clit and pulled it against the entering shaft. I let out an invluntary moan. The full extent of the beast made its way inside and paused. Corey's hips pressed against me, I could feel the beast pulsing inside me. I pushed my hips up increasing the pressure on my clit and allowing the beast to enter a fraction of an inch more. I gasped in pleasure as the beast slowly withdrew.

It pulled out until the tip was resting on my G-spot. Corey lowered his hips so it pushed harder at the spot and wiggled the beast against it before pushing in again, I tightened my crotch at the feeling.

Corey began moving the beast all the way in and then pulling it most of the way out, pushing down so the tip pushed my G-spot and then pushing up to get maximum contact with my clit as it reached its full penetration.

I clenched my muscles to hold back the rising feelings of orgasm.

Slowly in, slowly out, in, out, in, out, in. I held back the scream rising in my throat and continued to hold back, and then lost control.

My abdomen tightened, my vagina grasped the shaft now fully inside, my lungs released my breath in a scream of pleasure. I writhed, my body in the throes of unbelievable ecstasy. Normally I can feel Corey's huge cock releasing its "load" but tonight I only felt my own body moving and throbbing with pleasure. Over and over the waves of ecstasy flowed out of my vagina and over my body. Gradually I came back to the sense of Corey's warm body over me and the feeling of the beast filling me. I kissed him, sucking his tongue into my mouth and hugged him close to me as I fell asleep.

12