Susie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey and I came back in from the hot tub while this was still going on and interrupted Kaitlyn and Elliot's coitus to ask about breakfast. She answered, but only after insisting that Elliot continue his action.

When we got into the kitchen I asked Corey, "Did you notice that Judy and April switched partners?"

"Yeah, I think Judy's into that."

Back on the mattresses, Judy's tight tunnel began to send tingles of excitement through Chris. In response he began thrusting upward into her. The thrusts became so intense that she was lifted off the mattress and as he let his hips fall back to the bed his cock pulled out and slid quickly back in as she landed on top of him. His sensations increased and he pushed up even higher and fell back more quickly. Judy gasped and then gasped again as Chris let out a groan of orgasm. He pushed as far up and as far in as he could, allowing his sperm to flow freely into the condom held in Judy's tight vaginal embrace.

The warmth of the emerging semen and the intensity of the thrust brought Judy over the top. She gasped as her abdomen throbbed. The sudden contractions caused Chris to lose his concentration and his hips fell to the mattress. Judy's vagina slipped onto his squirting cock with a burst of intense pleasure and her vagina sucked Chris dry. She lay on top of him and whispered, "Let's do that again sometime."

Preston's small cock was not giving April a lot of pleasure buthe was thoroughly enjoying her pussy. He pushed in at every angle to feel it rub against every part of his male organ. She relaxed and enjoyed the feel of his smooth skin, "How does he keep it so smooth?" she wondered. She concentrated on the feel of his pubes rhythmically striking her clit and his balls bouncing against her butt. That helped a bit.

But before long his stroking brought him to orgasm and he thrust in as hard as he could as the ticklish feeling of streaming semen filled his cock and then was ejected out. He jammed it inside her several times to increase the intensity as his cock emptied itself into her. April grabbed his butt and pulled him into her as hard as she could. She wasn't completely satisfied but could rely on Chris to rectify that later in the day. Preston rolled off her and she said to the room, "What about breakfast?"

They all went into the kitchen, naked.

Swapping

We prepared breakfast and as we ate I asked Preston, "You and Judy traded partners with Chris and April?"

"Sure," Preston said. He looked at Judy and told us. "We like trying out others. It's kind of an extra turn on."

Judy interrupted with, "and we like to satisfy our curiosity."

"You do it a lot?" Kaitlyn asked.

"They belong to a 'swingers' club," April said.

"They told us all about it when they suggested switching this morning," Chris said. "Tell everyone about it, Preston."

"Well there are a couple of groups in the area who get together every week or so to do some swapping," Preston told us.

"What about that place in Riverside you mentioned?" Chris asked.

"That's really more of a business," Preston explained. "They're open every Friday and Saturday night and charge for use of the facility."

"They only charge the guys," Judy said. "Women get in free. It costs a guy who brings a woman with him $100 and it's $500 for single guys. They call it 'club dues' but it's really a cover charge."

"Why do women get in free?" Kaitlyn asked.

"They get a lot of guys and not so many women," Judy answered. "Even with the pricing there are maybe 4 guys for each woman. I don't like the place."

"How does it work?" I asked.

"There are several rooms with mattresses and people check their clothes at the door," Preston stated.

"You can keep your underwear on," Judy interrupted. "But you're likely to misplace it."

"Yeah," Preston continued. "you sure could. Anyway people are free to go anywhere in the house and ask others for sex of any kind."

"They're supposed to be free to decline," Judy said, "But I've never seen anyone do it."

"That's because all the men there want you and you won't turn down anyone," Preston said. "I've been refused a couple of times and I saw a guy turn down some older women once."

"I don't like the place," Judy said. "We don't go there anymore."

"The others are different?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Oh yes, they're real clubs with members," Judy told her. "To be a member you have to be a couple, be sponsored by another member couple and bring a doctors note saying you are free of STD's"

"And you need to bring another note every couple of months," Judy added.

"No fees?" Elliot asked.

"They ask every couple to chip in $50 each get together to cover expenses."

"How do they keep from having too many guys?" Corey asked.

"Only couples allowed, no single guys or girls," Preston told us.

"Where do you get together?" I asked.

"Some of the members with large houses hold the 'parties'," Judy said. "If you host a party you don't need to pay for expense for the next three months."

"How do those work?" Corey asked.

"Well, they're more couple oriented," Preston explained. "Instead of wandering around individually, you have to stay together and exchange with other couples."

"And they have games," Judy added.

"Games?" several of us asked.

"Yes, my favorite is 'musical cunts'," Judy told us. "The gals lie down on mattresses or pillows in the middle of the floor with their legs spread and the guys walk around to music playing. When the music stops, the guys rush to insert themselves into a convenient pussy."

"Or they can suck it," Preston added.

"When the music starts, they all have to get up and start walking around again," Judy said. "I think it's a kick."

"Sometimes they have 'musical cocks'," Preston said.

"Where they guys lie in the middle and the gals jump on them," Judy said. "And there's cocks and cunts where the guys and gals alternate."

"Do you have to play the games?" April asked.

"Oh no, there are rooms set up for pairs of couples or groups of three or four couples to do their own thing," Judy said.

"And there's almost always an 'open offer' area," Preston said. "Usually in a large room. A couple can lay on the cushions and any other couple is free tofuck away! I like that!"

"The guys always come when I'm in there," Judy explained, "so Preston gets a chance at all the ladies."

"You talk like Judy is the only attractive woman," I mentioned. "What's the deal?"

"Most of the members are in their forties," Judy told us. "With a few in their thirties and fifties."

"Not many young people in their twenties," Preston began.

"And none in their lower twenties," Judy added with a smile.

"Or in their late teens?" Kaitlyn asked, rhetorically. "No wonder they go for you!"

I couldn't help saying, "Sounds like a breeding ground for STD's."

"Well, they have that test requirement," Judy said.

"And membership is restricted," Preston said. "And there are bowls of condoms everywhere."

"Guys have to wear them," Judy told us. "They can be expelled from the club if they don't."

"Or if they don't change them when the girls asks," Preston added.

"Doesn't sound like the place for me," Corey said.

"I want to try," April said. "Judy has agreed to get Chris and me in."

"I hope you enjoy it," I remarked. "That's not for me."

Swingers

Later Judy phoned April with the date of an upcoming swingers party. She and Chris were prepared with medical reports and signed waivers. Judy and Preston picked them up and they presented the documents at the door.

Inside they sat in a large living room. Several couples were there already, most in their forties. A few more showed up and shortly after the expected start time, one of the couples got up and introduced themselves as Larry and Corrienne Stewart.

Corrienne said, "Welcome to our home. We have two new couples with us today, Emett and Margaret and April and Chris." She asked them to stand and then asked the couples who had brought them to tell everyone about them. Then they were asked to undress and show themselves to the assembly.

April told us she walked around the room and all the guys as well as a few of the women felt her breasts and crotch with a few inserting their fingers up her vagina. She watched as Chris walked around and the women felt his body and cock. "A couple of them even kissed his cock!" she told us later.

"One really interesting thing," she told us, "is that I am sure one of the guys was my dad's boss. And the women he was with was not his wife. He didn't recognize me. The last time I saw him was when I was only 12 or 13 and he probably wouldn't remember me anyway."

The woman was several years his junior and Preston mentioned that maybe he was divorced with a "trophy wife" or girlfriend. "Like my dad," Kaitlyn mentioned.

Then the host and hostess discussed the various rooms they had prepared and the games available. "Musical cunts and cocks was one," April told us. "Also, spin the bottle and poke the penis in the pussy."

"That's kind of derived from pin the tail on the donkey," Judy explained. "Except, well, it's obvious I guess."

Judy wanted to do musical cunts and cocks and suggested April and Chris would get the most action in the open offer area. Chris asked if they could do 'cunts and cocks' first and then have Judy and Preston take them to the open offer area and show them what to do.

"Cunts and cocks was loads of fun," April told us. The guys would all rush to try her out when the music stopped. "When the music started I usually had to push the guy on me out of the way," she laughed while explaining, "They didn't want to get out. The only problem I had was picking which cock to jump on when the music finished. Most of the women were flocking to Chris or Preston so I had my pick. There was one guy, probably over fifty who had this really long one, I liked jumping that one but it was interesting to say the least to experience different sizes and shapes. I jumped my dad's boss a couple of times too. That was a kick!"

After a couple dozen or so rounds they went to the open offer area and some of the couples followed them over. April told us, "I really got a kick out of all those older guys and gals lusting after our hot young bodies." She laughed and added, "My dad's boss was one of them. He was pretty skilled with his cock"

In the open offer area, Judy and Preston lay on the pillows so April and Chris could watch while guys just came up to Judy and started humping away at her. Most of the women whispered something to Chris and he got up and they laid down so he could fuck them missionary style. A few asked for doggy style and a couple of the women just jumped his cock while he lay there.

"Chris was getting really hard," April explained," and we laid on the opposite side from Judy and Preston. A bunch of guys lined up for me as soon as I picked out a spot."

After that it was non-stop vaginal intercourse. A couple of guys asked April to change position but she told them she wanted to just relax and enjoy the attention. After a while she started asking the guys to suck her first and offered to do 69's.

"A couple of them came while I was sucking them and my dad's boss came in my vagina but I never had an orgasm," she told us with a bit of a laugh. "Not that I didn't enjoy myself."

Chris apparently shot his load while one of the women was pumping on him from above and he was limp for the rest of the night.

"The women insisted on him stimulating them orally," April told us.

Afterwards several of the couples came up to April and Chris and offered two on two's. "They all seemed to have business style cards with phone numbers," April told us. "They said to give them a call and we could get together just as couples."

When they were done April and Chris returned to his place and April had him lick her to orgasm.

I asked if they would be going back.

"No, I don't think so," April said. "Neither Chris nor I had that good of a time. Even though it was a fun experience."

"Are you taking any of the couples up on their two on two offers?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Well there's this one couple in their thirties. The woman is blonde with a fabulous build," April said. "Chris keeps hinting at hooking up with them."

"That's Craig and Lisa" Judy told her. "Preston and I did a two on two with them once. They like bondage and he isn't that good at sex. According to Preston her looks are about all she has too." Then she added, "What about us?"

"Oh sure," April said. "Chris and I 'double date' with Judy and Preston occasionally. That always ends up with some shared sex." She smiled a shy sort of smile.

"Chris and I get each other worked up while April and Preston work on each other," Judy explained. "Then we each finish off with our own man."

"Preston's real good at oral stimulation," April added.

"Maybe Elliot and I could do a two on two." Kaitlyn wondered.

"Or a two on two on two," Judy said, looking at April with a knowing smile. "I'd like more time with Elliot."

April smiled back, commenting, "that's a possibility," in an upbeat tone. "What about you and Corey, Susie?"

I declined.

12