Susie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a thought and felt around my navel. I could feel it inside me. "You can feel it here at my navel too," I said.

One of the girls came over and felt my belly. "It's really all the way up to here," she yelled back to the others. They all came and felt my belly.

As they left, I yelled to them, "I've always been telling you the truth. I think you can see how Corey can get me to orgasm practically without touching me. I once almost had an orgasm in front of his mother because I was just thinking about things he said to me."

I watched them leave, talking to each other. I rotated my body on the shaft inside me and leaned down to kiss Corey. He hugged my and caressed my back and butt. I told him, "I'm ready to leave now," as I released the kiss.

As we dressed I saw the entire group of volleyball players gathered around the girls we had been talking with. One or another of them would take glances in our direction. I sensed a bit of jealousy in the girls and some anger mixed with the jealousy among several of the guys. I told Corey I was anxious to leave. and we quickly gathered our stuff and waved at the group as we walked away.

Corey kissed me and said, "What was that about -- feeling my cock through your belly. You've never done that before, it feels really good when you push against it from the outside like that."

"I had told them during one of the volleyball games that you fill me up to my navel. I could just tell from how it feels inside. It occurred to me that I might be able to feel it from the outside."

"Was that what getting me inside you was all about?" he said.

"No, it was because several of the girls were kidding me saying that you were so big I couldn't fit you inside me. They didn't believe me when I said fit all the way in. I just wanted to show them."

The old guys were gone and I said, "I don't like this place. All the guys are really just looking to see naked girls and the girls are here to show off to them. I expected people just having fun and enjoying the freedom and feeling of being naked. Not to mention the sand in parts of my body where it doesn't belong. It's not at all what I expected."

"I didn't like it a lot either," Corey told me. "For all the reasons you mentioned as well as a strong feeling that everyone was jealous of us." Then as we pasased a group of men and women in thier late twenties who smiled and noded at us he added, "I doubt that everyone who comes here is like that."

As we approached the car I said, "I'm ready for sex and don't want to wait. Can we stop at a motel?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Corey responded with a big smile.

Motel

"I need to get this sand out of my vagina too," I told him. "I could feel it scraping inside when I sat on you."

"It was a bit uncomfortable," he said, "especially since it's such a tight fit."

I asked him to stop at a drug or convenience store and bought a vaginal douche.

"What did you get?" he asked me. I showed him and he asked, "What is it?"

"A vaginal douche for cleaning vaginas," I said.

"I never knew such things existed, do you use them a lot?" He asked.

"This will be the first time but I think I need something to help get the sand out." I told him. At the guest house I just rinse inside with the hose or sitting on a hot tub nozzle.

We found a small motel and Corey checked us in. The room was small and furnished only with a double bed and a dresser. "Quite a step down from the Courtyard," I said, referring to the hotel where we had sex for the first time. "Do you want to help with this," I held up the douche.

"If I can, I will," Corey said. "I'd love to watch anyway."

After undressing I stood in the shower and read the directions. After squeezing the content in I felt inside. "I think there's still some sand in there," I said. "What do you think?"

Corey felt inside. "Yes I think there is. Let's fill the bottle with water to see if we can get it out."

We rinsed a couple of times with just water and Corey felt inside again. "let me see if I can just pull these few grains out," he said. "Come lie on the bed."

As I lay there he kept sticking his fingers in and pulling grains of sand out. Usually it felt good but once in a while the sand scratched.

"There, I think you're ready for action again," he told me. "What do you think?"

I felt around and there didn't seem to be any more sand inside. "Time for the acid test," I said, "let's make love."

Corey undressed and we lay in bed caressing and kissing. He used all his skills at lovemaking on me, as always.

He began by kissing me firmly, yet gently on my lips and lightly stroking my back. I moved my fingers through his chest hair and returned his kiss, along with my tongue. He fondled my tongue with his and pushed his into my mouth. At the same time he moved one hand to my butt and squeezed my but cheek and began stroking his finger in my butt crack.

I moved my hand to his back and he began gently kissing and licking my neck and ears. The feeling was exquisite and I arched my head back and parted my legs. he moved his leg between mine and began moving his thigh against my twat. I moved one hand to feel his beast which was already fully erect but getting harder. He began to fondle my breasts and finger my nipples which were hard and erect. I pushed my crotch up against his leg to get the full feeling of his movement on my labia and he began to kiss my breasts and lick at my nipples. I moaned and began to move my hips from side to side, feeling his leg moving against my twat.

His leg moved from between mine and he began kissing down my abdomen while stroking at my labia, then my clit and finally moving a finger into my vagina. I moved my hips and spread my legs more to allow him full access. I was breathing heavily and my skin tingled with excitement.

His mouth reached my crotch and he began licking at my clit, two fingers were now inside my vagina and stroking in a manner which increased my excitement every second. I arched my back in pleasure and moaned. Corey moved his free hand to my breast and began rolling a nipple between his thumb and finger. An electric jolt of pleasure surged from my nipple to my clit and up the inside of my vagina. I yelled out as the thrill of ecstasy engulfed my body. Corey continued his licking and stocking and fondling as the orgasm continued. My vagina spasmed. I pumped my back up and down and my abdomen writhed in ecstasy.

Before the orgasm subsided, Corey moved up, positioned his penile beast at the entrance to my vaginal cave and slowly allowed the beast to enter. As each centimeter entered, an orgasmic spasm thrilled my body. The beast nestled against my cervix and began pushing it inside my abdomen. My vagina stretched and spasmed, stretched and spasmed as my body continued to throb in pleasure. I heard my own voice repeating, "Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" in time with my orgasm.

The beast was entirely inside, stretching my vagina seemingly to its limit and began to withdraw. The orgasm continued and Corey began pumping in and out, in and out as I writhed and throbbed with excruciating pleasure. How long could this continue? It seemed to go on forever. Corey had never caused my orgasms to last this long.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" I continued to yell as Corey's pumping moved with the beat of my spasms. "Ohhh! Ohhh!Ohhh! Ohhh!Ohhh! Ohhh!" Another full fledged orgasm coursed through my body. In my excitement I could feel the semen rushing through Corey's penis and filling the condom at its tip. Corey jerked and groaned. As he jerked he pushed his beast into me and the semen squeezed inside the condom along the sides of my vagina and oozed onto my butt. He hugged me tightly and planted a kiss on my lips. I hugged and kissed back as I luxuriated in the feel of my spasming vagina, twitching abdomen, throbbing heart and his semen spewing, jerking penis inside me. My orgasm subsided and I fell asleep with his penis still twitching inside me.

It was dark when I awoke. Corey was asleep, still on top of me and I felt his relaxed penis inside. I wanted to keep him inside but I was feeling uncomfortable from his weight and I needed to go to the bathroom. I gently moved him off me and he awoke saying sleepily, "I love you, princess Susan."

"I love you too, my prince but I must use the bathroom," I said as I got up. I peed and then spent some time cleaning the semen from my rear. "There must be a puddle of it on the bed," I thought. I also realized that I hadn't told my parents I would be late. I had assumed we would make love and then leave in order to get home before dark.

The last time I had failed to tell them they were very angry. Of course that had been a school night. That night Corey and I had been at the guest house and they called there to find out I was okay. They had no idea where I was tonight. "They are probably worried," I thought. "What time is it anyway?"

Corey was sleeping when I returned. There was no clock in the room but I found Corey's watch, it was only 9:00.

I called home and told my mom that Corey and I were in a motel. We were tired after the beach, I told her and decided it would be best not to drive all the way home tonight. She seemed satisfied and I lay down behind Corey, put my arms around him, and fell asleep.

Morning

Corey woke up first and as he turned to me I awoke. After we kissed I told him, "Corey, last night was, .. was, well, ... incredible. My orgasm went on and on and on, I have never had so much pleasure for so long. Maybe you have made me cum more intensely but, ... but, the best word I have for it is 'exquisite'. That was the most exquisite experience of my life. Thank you!"

He laughed lightly in joy, "Well you are welcome, your pleasure is my pleasure. It did seem like you were enjoying yourself. The only thing I did differently was to enter you almost as soon as your orgasm started rather than waiting for it to die away."

"Your beast has my permission, even my request, to enter my cave during my orgasm anytime!" I told him.

We went into the bathroom to shower together. I held Corey's cock while he peed. I like the feeling of the urine streaming through and I make designs in the toilet by moving it around. I had first done it the first time we had sex and I still found it fascinating. I peed while Corey adjusted the shower water then I got in with him.

He had semen all over his pubic hair and on his butt. I scrubbed and pulled my fingers through his hair until he was clean. I soaped up my hands and spent a few minutes rubbing his cock with my soapy hands. He started washing me at the same time. He spent extra time on my breasts and then rubbing in and out at my crotch. I was starting to tingle again as he rubbed, caressed and fondled me with his slippery hands and body.

Suddenly I felt his cock jerk in my hand. I looked down to see the white goo streaming out. It jerked again and squirted onto my belly. I held on and massaged it as it jerked in order to get every drop out. I leaned down and licked at the tip. I don't care for the taste of semen but just felt like it. It tasted better than usual, nice and salty without its usual musky odor and taste.

Corey continued to fondle my crotch. I scrubbed the semen off my belly and asked him to get it off my pubic hair. He obliged and I said I needed to rinse off so he stopped pushing at my twat and we both rinsed. Each of us 'helped' the other be sure their privates were nice and soap free.

As he dried my body I asked him what he thought of the girls at the nude beach. "The were all really attractive," I said.

"Yes, I suppose they were," he replied. "But I wouldn't give up 'Princess Susan' for the lot. They weren't any more attractive than you and they were blatantly vain about it. I don't think they were very nice. The only part of me they were really interested in was my cock."

"I guess you're right," I said in reply. "There's that one girl who came over asking about sex. She was interested in your knowledge."

"No, she wasn't," Corey told me. "I think she was really just trying to show us up in front of her friends and boyfriend. She was totally taken aback by my knowledge and then used it against her boyfriend. I'm glad I'm not her boyfriend. If I were I would probably have broken it off within a few days."

"I felt sorry for that girl at first," I told him. "Because her boyfriend not only wasn't sensitive to her but didn't seem to be able to be sensitive to her. But she certainly wasn't very sensitive to him either. I didn't think how embarrassing it must have been for her to drag him over to some other guy for sex advice. And then to act like this other guy knew more than he did. No wonder the boys seemed angry. They might have thought they were angry at you but it's really the girls they are with that make them angry. Thank God, I'm with you!' I gave him a big hug and a kiss.

Then I asked him, "When you were talking about how to please girls you talked a lot about how girls are different and the different things that can please them. How do you know all that when I'm the only girl you've been with? I am aren't I?"

"Yes, you're my first and only," he said. "I've talked to other guys, especially those you and I have talked to about sex. I've also talked to some girls and listened to them talking to each other."

"What girls do you talk to about sex?" I asked.

"Well, besides you, there are Sally and Karen, there's Brenda and Yvonne and, of course, Kaitlyn. I think I got most of what I know sitting next to you as you give advice to other girls."

"You talk about sex with your sister? And when do you have time for all those other girls? You just start talking about sex with them?"

"Whoa!" he said, 'Of course I talk about sex with Kaitlyn, she wants to know all about it and, for some reason seems to like to tell me about her experiences. Anyway, ever since you and I have been together she does."

"You tell her about what we do together?" I said in astonishment and with some disgust.

"Well you tell her about it," he said. "She is usually telling me the details and I maybe correct her. I guess we have gotten in the habit of me telling her the male side of the story."

"Corey, you don't!" I began to show some anger.

"Susan," he said, calmly, "I won't do it if it really bothers you, but, for example you are likely to tell her that you had a really long orgasm last night and maybe describe your feelings to her. She would likely come to my bedroom that evening and say something like, 'so you sent Susan on a long trip to ecstasy the other night.' I might acknowledge it and she would ask about what it felt like for me and I would tell her how much I enjoy it when you are excited. She might question me about how I did it and I might tell her about entering you during orgasm."

"Corey!" I said with my upset showing.

"Well, I might. She has a way of asking for details. Sometimes she asks things like, 'exactly where were your hands?' or 'did Susie cum first?' or even 'Was she wet when your cock went in?' She's really very explicit. She's the same way when she tells me about her experiences, telling me when she touched the guys penis and what he did with it and when. I think knowing that you and I have sex makes it easier for her to talk to me about it. I won't talk to her about our sexual activity any more, Susan, princess. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would upset you."

He gave me a big hug and a kiss which I didn't return.

"Susan, please, don't be angry. I know you tell Kaitlyn all about our encounters. I thought it would be okay to talk to her about them. I know you tell her about how my penis fills you up and about what my semen feels like when I ejaculate and how you touch my penis and testicles. You tell her every detail! I thought it would be okay. You know how she is when she wants to know something. I'm sorry."

"What about those other girls? Do you tell them the details of our sexual activities too?" I demanded.

"Susan, of course not!" he said with a tone of exasperation. "Usually, I'm just standing or sitting nearby when they talk to other guys or girls," the ones he had named hung around with his friends a lot. Sally has a tendency to discuss her sexual exploits with the guys she has sex with when I am around. Sometimes she talks pretty explicitly with them. I think she and Karen are both comfortable with being open with me since you and I had that sex education session. Karen sometimes asks me about how boys feel during sexual activities of various kinds. I NEVER talk to them about us, Susan, and I don't go around asking them about sex. I only talk to Kaitlyn about us because you have already told her a lot and I am just answering her questions."

I was starting to calm down. "I didn't know Kaitlyn was having sex with guys," I said.

"You sure seem to tell her everythingwe do," he said, "don't you talk to her about what she is up to?"

"I think she is afraid I won't approve after what happened with Johnny," I told him. Johnny was a guy who we had started on a life of extensive sexual activity when a group of girls in middle school had sex with him. He knew a lot about sex and after that experience he was fucking every girl he could find, including Kaitlyn quite regularly. I was upset at her, mostly because a guy who was as promiscuous as Johnny could be carrying sexual diseases. She finally broke it off with him and he was in prison for sex with under age girls.

"Well, maybe that's why she talks to me about it," Corey said. "I think if you talk to her about her sexual activity then maybe she won't be talking to me so much."

I was calmer now and told him, "I guess it's okay for you to talk to her about us. I was just surprised. I guess I was upset about you talking with all those other girls about sex."

"Susan, I really don't talk to other girls about sex," he told me. "I just hear things and answer questions. You talk to them and other boys more about sex than I do."

"How do you know I talk about sex to them?" I asked.

"Most of the time I'm there with you, princess," he said. "I'm sitting or standing next to you during the conversations and I've readall your school newspaper columns including some that didn't get published."

"Oh," I concluded and finally returned his kiss.

12