Susie Ch. 34

Story Info
Susie's jealousy brings her back to Corey.
4.2k words
4.42
16k
4
0

Part 34 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Friday at the Pool

My best friend, Kaitlyn, working for her father's PR firm, held weekly nude pool parties for clients at his mansion. There were cabanas set up at one side of the pool stocked with a mattress and condoms. Kaitlyn was nice enough to invite me and I attended one of the parties where I hooked up with Wyatt, a male model with a fabulous body.

I wasn't sure I wanted to go again. I had enjoyed my time with Wyatt but it was short and meaningless, not my style. But she was very insistent so I capitulated and dropped by the next Friday, expecting not to stay long.

Kaitlyn greeted me at the door and led me back to the pool, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"What's going on, Kaitlyn?" I asked, but she didn't reply.

At the pool I stripped and stowed my clothes. I looked at the pool trying to decide whether to start with a swim and saw Corey in the pool surrounded by three women acting enthralled by his every word. Corey is Kaitlyn's brother and my ex-fiance. We broke up when he went on an internship to Chicago and took up with another woman.

"Kaitlyn, what's Corey doing here?"

She smiled and walked away, I followed her, "And what's with the groupies?"

"I just let it be known who Corey's father is," she told me. "His big cock gets attention too, you know that."

"Kaitlyn, he's your father too. You don't get the attention."

"Susie, I'm just working my way up in the firm. To most of these people I'm just Kaitlyn, the assistant to the vice-director of special events. Few of them even know my last name and most of those who do think it's just a coincidence that my last name is the same as the firm's name." Kaitlyn then added, "I told them that Corey might influence my father to give them special attention and get them more auditions."

"Kaitlyn, why is he here?"

"Hey it's his father's home too, you know!" She hesitated and then told me, "And I told him you'd be here." She smiled at me.

I looked over at Corey with the three women. My gut tightened as one of them gave him a kiss. "Why Kaitlyn? Why?"

"Susie, he still loves you." She paused before continuing, "And, I believe you still love him. Give him another chance Susie. Please."

I knew Corey's entire family wanted us together and had been as hurt as I was by his transgression. "But how can I trust him?" I asked looking at the women fussing over Corey, my gut squirming inside me.

"Susie, he had only the one transgression. Do I need to remind you of Henry, Josh andWyatt."

Those were three guys I had had sex with. "Kaitlyn, that's different. That was after he dumped me."

"Well you've had three lovers and he's only had one. Canhe trustyou?"

"Kaitlyn you know he can," I pleaded as she turned and walked away.

She turned back to me, "He loves you, and, Susie, I know you, I've known you since 5th grade and I can tell -- you love him. Oh! ... and, he's my brother. I've known him since before I knew you.Yes, youcan trust him."

I debated leaving but decided to stay. I selected a chaise and collapsed the umbrella. I'd get a little sun then maybe leave or put up the umbrella and watch the passing parade of flesh.

Corey saw me as I lay down and yelled out, "Susie!"

Corey

He got out of the pool, his huge cock semi-erect, over nine inches long from the attention. The women followed him out: a well-tanned blonde (bleached?) with huge, (artificial?) breasts, a skinny waist, no hips and shaved pubes, a dark skinned, raven haired (dyed?) woman with large breasts, matching ample hips, her labia shaved and a dark black triangle of hair, and then a small, perfectly shaped, all natural, mousy brown haired girl (she looked no older than 16) with smaller breasts, obvious tan lines and a strip of pubic hair.

I collapsed onto the chaise as Corey grabbed a towel and came over, leaving the women to check me out. I was glad I had been doing aerobics. My body was hard and as well proportioned as ever. My breasts weren't large but had filled out well and the natural, auburn hair on my scalp and crotch put their bleached and dyed hair to shame. My face wasn't classically beautiful but I was happy with it, maybe too narrow with a nose I thought was a bit large and a small mouth. I liked to think my face was like Julia Robert's but without her mouth though no one else ever commented on the resemblance.

"Corey, I didn't expect you to be here." I said, my eyes drawn to the cock I called 'the beast'. I recalled the amazing feeling of having the beast penetrate me fully. My vagina tingled at the thought, I tightened my crotch muscles and couldn't resist adding, "And you brought your beast with you."

"Oh," he said, ignoring my comment about his penis. "Kaitlyn told me to come because you would be here. I assumed she'd told you."

"She didn't," I answered. "Who're your admirers?" I gestured at the threesome watching us from the pool.

"Just some girls," he said. "They flocked to me when I got here. I think one of them is Jade. I don't remember the others' names. They've all been in some pretty well known movies." He rattled off a partial list. A couple of those 'R' rated teen, 'coming of age', sexploitation flicks, a horror film, one of those satirize everything in sight comedies and a more serious film about the seedy side of life.

I could imagine exactly the parts they would be playing in those films. "Playing the bimbos no doubt," I sub vocalized.

"What?"

"I was just thinking about the parts they might play. Good acting in those films," I stated sarcastically.

"Susie!" Corey wasn't used to me being so catty.

I answered with a hint of sarcasm and displeasure, "Theyare pretty. Youlike them?"

Corey saw through me, "You're jealous, Susie, I think you're jealous."

"Don't be silly."

"Susie, you're the only woman for me."

"I wish you'd thought of that a year ago in Chicago."

Corey looked downcast, "I've told you I'm sorry." He raised his hand to hold back my comment. "And you don't need to tell me again that you can't trust me. I'm doing everything I can to show you you can trust me. Those women mean nothing to me."

Before I could reply the breast enhanced blonde came over. "Whatchya talkin' about?" she asked in a squeaky voice.

"About us," Corey said. "This is Susie, my ... my ex-fiance. I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"Autumn," she said, "Autumn Summers."

"Phony stage name if I ever heard one," I thought as I stretched out a limp hand for her to grasp. "I'm going to have to ask Kaitlyn if they can't do better."

She sat down next to Corey and spoke to him, "EX fiance? You're available then?"

"Yes," I said, ignoring the fact that the question had been directed to Corey. The pain in my gut returned. "He's available."

Corey got a pained look and she said, "When you're done talking, maybe we can relax in one of the cabanas."

Corey said, "I don't need a cabana." He gestured toward the guest house, "It's my father's house, I can use the bedrooms."

It was like a kick in my stomach. He was offering to useour room inour guest house. A combination of anger and sadness began to well up inside me.

She got up, "Just come get me if you're interested," she said to him and wiggled her fingers at me as she departed.

"God she's easy," I said between clenched teeth. "How can you offer our guest house for you to get together with her?"

"Susie, it's notour guest house, it's my father's and it's available forme to use, ... withwhoever I want. And like you said, I'm available."

"Corey, I thought you wanted me," I was beginning to whine.

"Well, I do, but I'm not sure I can ever have you."

My stomach was churning and I began to feel like crying, "Corey! ...:" I began and then looked at his face with its faint smirk. My mood changed, "Corey, that's not funny!" I gave him a playful shove. "that's not something to joke about!"

He looked at me. "I'm sorry but it seems a little jealousy may be what you need."

I saw him glance to the side with a smile. I knew where he was looking. "Kaitlyn put you up to this?"

"Well, she suggested something like it. She said she knew you wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with you but needed a little push to realize it."

I looked over at her intending to show my disgust but her smile and nod made me realize she was right, I did still love his guy. But could I trust him? The question still remained. And there was Kaitlyn's question. "Can he trust me?" I asked myself.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Corey said, standing and holding out his hand.

Hot Tub

I took his hand and he led me toward the guest house. My heart beat harder inside my breast and I felt my vagina moisten. But we didn't go in. He turned on the small hot tub and we sat in the warm water. He began reminiscing about the things we had done together and I soon joined in. I laughed over something he mentioned and then began discussing less humorous times together. The way he helped with my homework, how much harder it was when he wasn't around, the way he made me feel. Somehow I knew this was the man I wanted to be with. If I could just get past these nagging doubts about his trustworthiness.

The brunette with the dyed black hair came over and stood to emphasize her genitals. Her triangle of pubic hair pointed directly between her separated thighs at fleshy labia, a hint of clitoral hood, and protruding thin inner lips. "Can anyone join in or is this a private party?"

"Jade, this is Susie. Susie, Jade," Corey said. "I'm afraid this is a private party."

"Kaitlyn said not to use this hot tub," she stated.

"My house," Corey said, "so that rule doesn't apply to me or my fiance."

"Autumn said she was your ex."

"Not anymore," Corey responded.

As she left I informed him, "I'mnot your fiance!"

"I just wanted to get rid of her," he said. Then he added, "But give it time. Give it time."

I moved close to him, leaned against his ample chest and he put an arm around me cupping my breast. I stroked his penis as we talked into the evening.

At some point Kaitlyn came by and dropped off some food from the hors d'oeuvre table without saying a word. Later the lights from the main house went out and I realized how late it was. The guests were gone, the cabanas had been taken down and I hadn't even noticed. Kaitlyn must have brought food from the left oversee as the tables were being taken down.

I hadn't realized how late it was. "I better go," I said.

"Please stay," Corey said quietly.

"What?"

"Please stay. We can use the guest house. I still have my father's permission and was planning to stay there tonight. I'd love it if you were with me."

I hesitated.

"We don't need to make love," he said in an attempt to keep me there.

"What?" I asked. "Why not?" I wondered to myself why I would stay if we weren't to have sex.

"Trust," he said in a tone of caring and sadness. "You say you don't know if you can trust me."

"What does trust have to do with having sex," I thought. I said, "Corey, you're so sweet," and added to myself, "and as thoughtful as ever."

I tried to remember what it felt like to have sex with him with that huge cock inside me. "God I want his beast inside me," I thought and then realized I had verbalized the thought. I covered my mouth in alarm.

Corey's penis responded to my slip of the tongue: hardening, growing to it's full size, and rising to an almost vertical position, its tip breaking the water's surface. I reached over and felt it, as big around and as long as one of those "Arizona Tea" cans, but with a fleshy, rounded, soft tip. I had to have it inside me again. "I'll stay," I told him. "And I hope we'll have sex." I couldn't bring myself to say, "make love," as Corey had.

He rose and lifted me from the tub. He placed me on my feet, dried me off and then, after drying himself, took me by the waist and led me to the guest house. He stood at the open door, not sure what to do, waiting for my response.

I knew what to do. I went through the open door, grabbed him by both hands and, slowly walking backward, led him over the familiar path into the bedroom where we had spent many nights together. I released him and lay back on the bed with my knees raised and my legs spread.

Guest House Bedroom

"Do you have a condom?" I asked. As he moved to the bathroom, I added, "And lubricant." Thinking that it had been so long since I had the beast inside that it might need some help.

He returned, placed the condom and lubricant on the nightstand and turned out the light. I felt him get into the bed next to me. "Your stuff is still in your lockers," he told me, referring to the lockers in the bedroom and the closet that could be used by returning guests. He took me gently in his arms and we kissed an amazing kiss. There was nothing static about it. Our lips pressed against each other and moved from position to position. Partly open, fully open. I was sucking on his tongue, he sucked on mine. One tongue or the other would explore the other's mouth and then withdraw allowing the other's tongue to have a turn.

Our bodies moved and rubbed against each other turning over one way and then that. His cock pushing against my abdomen, then my side, then my leg. sometimes pushing between my legs. I spread my legs and pushed one leg between his to gently crush his balls or rub his cock. His legs were in motion, rubbing my cunt or thigh. He moved his feet to caress my legs.

Our hands gently explored every reachable part of each others bodies. I felt his hands and fingers on my face, my neck, my shoulders, my back, my stomach. my butt. my thighs, my labia. Occasionally a finger would push between my labia to stroke my clit or penetrate into my vagina. I was stroking all over his body too, sometimes reaching down to stroke or wrap my fingers around his swollen cock or play with his testicles.

By the time we released the kiss every part of our bodies had touched every part of the other's body that was reachable without breaking our oral contact. I was beginning to breath heavily through my nose and released to catch a breath. Corey immediately moved his mouth to nibble my ears, kiss my eyelids, cheeks, chin, neck, ... He slowly moved down my body, kissing every inch available to him on the front, bypassing my crotch to continue down the front and outside of my legs. He kissed every toe and then lifted my legs, one then the other, kissing each on the inside and back up to the knee where he lingered on the sensitive inside bend.

I tightened my crotch in anticipation and felt dampness dripping down as he kissed the insides of my thighs from the knees until his lips met the dampness. I felt him lick it off and proceed to my cunt. He buried his face into my slit, licking from butt to clit. I reacted in shock at the incredible pleasure that hit me as his tongue first contacted my perineum. I arched my back and moved my hips upward but he kept his face buried in my crotch and his tongue stayed in contact with my genitals. I moaned in pleasure as he pushed a couple of fingers inside and began stroking in and out with special attention to my G-spot.

On the verge of orgasm I croaked out, "Corey, bring your cock to me."

I grabbed the condom and lubricant from the nightstand as he pulled his face from my crotch and swung his legs around so his magnificent cock brushed my cheek. He immediately dove back in. As soon as his tongue touched my clit my abdomen exploded in ecstasy. I writhed as he licked harder and faster, his fingers repeatedly penetrating me. "AAhh! AAhh! AAhh!" I yelled, unable to control any part of my mind or body as incredible spasms of pleasure shot through it. As my body relaxed to occasional twitches and Corey pulled his face from my crotch I thought, "God, I thought Josh had learned how to pleasure me, but nothing like this." I wasn't sure whether Corey had gotten better, or I was just so ready, or maybe, I had forgotten how it had always been this incredible with him. "And he hasn't even used his cock yet!"

"Corey, I dropped the condom and lubricant," I told him as I felt around the bed. "Oh, here they are." I felt the condom and grabbed it, the tube of lubricant was right next to it and as I lifted my hand for it I felt it slip away and heard it drop on the floor. "Damn!" I exclaimed "that was the lubricant."

He sat astride me, his balls resting between my breasts as his hands massaged them gently. "You're pretty damp already, I doubt you need it. Do you want me to get it?"

"No, I want you here," I replied, stroking his cock. I tore open the condom, flipped the package to the floor and gently rolled it down his shaft. I had forgotten how, even with the extra large condom, it had to be stretched to fit and rolled down with some difficulty. "Ready," I said feeling a huge smile spread over my face. "God, am I ready," I thought aloud.

Corey reached down and spread my labia as his 'beast' pushed at the entry to my vagina. I began to worry that it might not be able to enter, even though it had done so many times in the past. Then the tip popped inside. I gasped, "Aahh," at the sudden increase in vaginal diameter. I had forgotten how it felt.

The beast pulled out and re-entered, pushing well past my G-spot. I gasped again at the feeling.

Once again the beast pulled out and re-entered, this time pushing to my cervix and beyond. Then one more time and I felt my vagina stretch to its limit as Corey drove the beast in for its entire length. "Oh my God!" I yelled. The feeling was incredible, I didn't remember it being like this, not painful at all, just a tremendous, pleasant pressure filling my abdomen.

I looked up at Corey. I could make out a huge smile filling his face. He looked at me and said, "I agree! You're the only woman who can take the entire beast inside."

I began to ask how many women he had tried. I was thinking I knew only of myself and the 'b/witch' in Chicago. Kaitlyn had said he was celibate in order to show I could trust him. I held back my question. I'd just enjoy myself and ask the question later.

And enjoy myself I did! Corey's huge organ slid in and out, pressing against every one of my sexual 'hot spots'. Pulling my clit against it and pressing hard on my G-spot. My labia slipping in and out with its motion. And what motion! Corey pulled back and pushed in slowly and deliberately, each thrust from a different direction. Because of the size of his cock, the differing directions didn't make a lot of difference in the way the beast penetrated me but did make a difference in the distribution of the pressure as it entered and exited. Sometimes a heavy pressure on my clit, sometimes more gentle. Sometimes the tip pushed hard against my G-spot as it entered, other times the pressure came from the shaft after the tip had passed. I didn't know for sure what felling would be next. But I did know that with each entry, with each time the huge penis filled my abdomen my feeling of sensual pleasure increased, I was be closer to orgasm.

I reached a euphoric state, ready to slip into orgasm but Corey's slow and deliberate strokes allowed me to maintain the wonderful feeling. Then his mood and momentum changed. I could tell he was ready to discharge himself into me. First he stopped, thrusting hard into me and holding himself still. Then his body shuddered slightly, he pulled out and began rapidly thrusting back and forth, driving the beast deep into me.

His first hard thrust pushed me over and I yelled in delight as my body shuddered and my vagina began to pump on his cock. I felt his semen rush through its channel and squeeze out along the sides of the condom since there was no room for it inside me. It brought back memories of past lovemaking with Corey. His huge beast, filling my vagina, stretching it to its limit, allowed me to feel the rush of semen in this manner. I reveled in the feelings, semen rushing through his cock, semen oozing out onto my butt, my vagina throbbing and pumping away, Corey still thrusting in and out, and the incredible combined thrill and tension of my orgasm.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12