Susie Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and collapsed. We lay side by side, the beast still inside me. Because of its size, I knew it could stay inside all night if we continued our embrace. "I forgot how incredible the beast is," I whispered in his ear.

"Your 'cave' is his rightful home," Corey responded.

Uncertainty

I pulled away and the beast came out of its 'rightful home'. "You're being a bit presumptuous," I chided.

I remembered the statement he had made earlier. "And what's this about me being the only woman the beast can fit entirely inside. How many women have you had anyway?" I asked.

He was taken aback by my mounting anger. "Not many, Susie, you know about all of them."

"I do?" I asked. "Who?"

"You and Alice, and ..."

"Alice? I don't knowAlice!"

"Alice Hendricks."

"I don't know any Alice Hendricks!"

"You know of her, ... the woman in Chicago."

"Oh yeah," I said and added under my breath, "the b/witch." I don't think he heard.

"Susie, believe me she means nothing to me. She was using me to pay her rent."

"So you moved in with her and paid the rent and fucked her because she meant nothing to you?"

He ignored the comment, "And then Judy, April and Kaitlyn."

"Kaitlyn? Your sister!"

"Susie, you remember the night in the ballroom after your birthday party."

"Oh, yeah, I remember." We had a boy-girl sleepover and Judy had gotten everyone to agree to have every boy penetrate every girl and that had included Corey penetrating Kaitlyn. Corey hadn't been able to get his cock into Judy at all.

"That's all, Susie. Believe me. That's all."

I wasn't sure what to think. The night with Corey had been wonderful! He was the same caring man as ever. But, Could I trust him? Did I want to get involved with him again only to lose him again? I couldn't stand that, better to avoid him.

I tried to sleep but I kept thinking of those three women who had been with Corey in the pool. My stomach churned as I thought of them. I remembered my feelings when I thought there was a possibility that Corey might take one of them into the guest house, into the bed where I now lay next to him, the bed we had shared so many times before. The thought churned in my brain and my body.

I didn't want to lose him again but I realized I was not losing himagain, I still wanted to be with him. Sleeping with him tonight just made my feelings more intense. I was going to go through it again if he took up with someone else, no matter what. "I want him so," I thought, "but how can I trust him?". The thoughts repeated endlessly and my stomach ached through the long night.

12