Susie Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my back to him, bent over and looked at him through my legs. He was lightly stroking his penis, his mouth agape and desire filled his eyes. I slowly slid my legs apart doing the splits until my pubes encountered the floor. I lay prone on the floor, pulled my legs together and turned on my back, spreading and raising my legs in a pose of sexual submission, continuing to writhe to the music.

Finally I performed a move I had practiced and practiced, moving my legs and hips as far up as possible. I pushed upward with my arms and shoulders, springing far enough off the floor to pull my feet under me so that in one smooth movement I was on my feet. I then spring forward onto Corey, pushing him back onto the chair, sitting on his lap, his penis held firmly against my crotch. I was surprised as the chair tilted backward and crashed onto the floor. I gave a startled laugh and then we kissed passionately the beast pulsating against my labia.

"Bed!" I whispered in Corey's ear, breaking off the kiss.

Initiation

While practicing my dance I had visualized the entire afternoon. Everything had gone as I had anticipated, except the chair falling over. At this point I had imagined him sweeping me up and carrying me into the bedroom in one smooth movement. However our position on the overturned chair required a bit of awkward movement and we walked hand in hand to the bed where I pulled a pillow under my butt and lay with my legs raised and my crotch pointed skyward awaiting the beast. The mood was slightly dampened but not my desire.

Corey buried his face in my crotch and began slowly licking at my labia, his hands on my breasts. I relaxed as tingles of pleasure spread through my body. He moved his hands along my abdomen and I felt his tongue lapping at my inner labia and clit. I don't think he pushed his tongue between my outer labia, they had just opened up for him in my excitement. I was becoming more and more sensitive and I knew I was opening even more as I felt his tongue move slightly inside my vagina and each touch of my extended clit sent shivers through me. The growing sensations in my genitals made me entirely unaware of what he was doing with his hands.

I gasped, arched my back and tightened my perineal muscles as the sensations reached a peak. Corey sensed my oncoming orgasm and stopped his stimulation. God! I wanted him to continue but then as I relaxed and dropped my back and hips he gave my clit a hard, quick lick! My back arched involuntarily and once again my vagina contracted in intense pleasure. Corey stopped again and my muscles relaxed again. Again, a quick lick, again the pleasure shot through me, again he stopped! "Where had he learned this?" I wondered as another wave of intense pleasure moved through my body. Finally one of his licks pushed me over the edge and my vagina and abdominal muscles spasmed in ecstasy. Corey sensed the abdominal contractions and began licking at me furiously, pushing a couple of fingers into my throbbing vagina. I writhed in delight.

As my vaginal contractions reduced to twitches, Corey mounted me and thrust 'the beast' inside. It found the entrance to my wet 'cave' without guidance and slipped entirely inside me. I gasped as my vagina contracted to welcome it home. Corey just let the beast lie inside as my vaginal twitches died away and then thrust quickly in and out. The sensitized cavity throbbed with pleasure again. Corey held it inside as the twitches died away again. Thrust, throb, wait, thrust, throb, wait, again and again I was brought to the edge of orgasm, the pleasure was almost as intense as a climax but persisted and persisted.

It couldn't last forever and it didn't. I suppose I might have become desensitized to the continuing sensation but instead I climaxed again. This time as the hard contractions began Corey thrust in and out, in and out until I felt the warmth of his semen flowing into my throbbing abdomen and the cool sensation as it was forced from the cavity by the size of the beast. I can never get enough of that sensation!

We turned over in the freshly inaugurated bed and as I felt his penis contracting inside I remembered the intensity and duration of the pre-orgasmic and post-orgasmic sensations. "God that was incredible," I told him. "Where did you learn that technique?"

"I read about it in one of your Cosmopolitans," he answered, matter of factly.

"Cosmo? Not some men's magazine?"

"A men's magazine is the last place you're likely to find accurate information about how to please a woman," he replied with a smile.

As we drifted off to sleep I contemplated and concluded that only Corey was sensitive enough to my reactions to actually carry off the method. I gave him an extra hug.

Corey lived in a graduate student dorm at CalTech. Even though it's only 15 miles between campuses it's a killer commute on weekdays so Corey only came over on Saturday and left Sunday evenings. We spent Saturday doing a variety of things. We attended all the home Trojan football games and I spent the night in his dorm room for the UCLA game and the Rose Bowl game.

Sundays we studied. I had some classes that Corey couldn't help with but the upper division pre-med curriculum involves a lot of math and "hard science" that Corey did help with. I helped him mostly by proof reading reports. The major benefit we provided to each other was the stress reducing technique of intense sexual activity.

My midterms and final grades were all A's and I was well on my way to graduating in the pre-med top ten and being able to get into whatever medical school I chose.

12