Susie Next Adventure

Story Info
Her flirting leads to more than she wanted.
2.4k words
4.15
45.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susiesman
Susiesman
21 Followers

Sue and Steve have been together for five years. They both have been married prior and consider themselves lucky to have found each other. Sex has been terrific and always look to spice things up. They have a long distance relationship but are able to spend weekends together.

Sue is excited that Steve is coming to visit her at her condo for the weekend. She knows it's his birthday and has bought him a gift but she knows that mental stimulation would be fun and drive him crazy.

She knew she had to start putting her plan into action and start driving him crazy before he even arrives. She sends him pics of her in sexy poses and each pic she is removing some clothing. She knows this turns him on.

Steve drives into town after a long day of work on Friday. He does not arrive until late to her condo to find Sue already sleeping. He can't wait to climb into bed with her. He removes his clothes and climbs into bed. He snuggles up close and gives her a kiss. He is too exhausted to do anything but sleep and soon Steve falls asleep.

Saturday morning Sue gets up and lets Steve sleep a little longer. She takes a long shower and thinks of what she can do to make the day special for Steve. She decides to dress hot and sexy and drive him crazy all day. She gets dressed and puts on the red bra that shows her beautiful 34C cleavage. She puts on red thong panties that match. She sprays some perfume on her neck and some on her panties knowing how much he likes the scent even though she does not. She puts on a red shirt that drapes in front so she can flash him her breasts at any moment. Then slips into her short diesel jean skirt that she knows will excite Steve. She curls her hair because she loves how sexy it makes her look. She looks into the mirror and loves how she looks. Sexy and confident. She steps out of the bathroom and smiles as she sees Steve with his jaw dropped open.

"You look gorgeous and smell great." he says.

"Thanks." Sue responds as she notices his cock getting hard. "Hurry up and get ready, let's not waste the day."

Steve gets up and showers and gets dressed quickly.

"It is beautiful outside, let's go get some coffee" Sue says.

"Sounds great!" Steve replies.

They head over to a coffee shop that Sue has visited that has good coffee and nice place to sit and chat. Steve takes Sues order and has her sit down as he waits for the coffee. Sue is at a table facing him as he waits. Sue is ready to start her plan. She wants to tease him all day to make him want her bad. She looks around and sees that everyone around her is busy in conversation. Steve gets the coffee and turns around and looks at Sue. He sees her and almost drops the coffee he is carrying. Sue has her legs spread open enough to give him ample view of her red panties. Steve heads over and hands her the coffee. Sue leans forward to reach for the coffee knowing full well that Steve can see her breasts.

"Oh my!" is all Steve can muster. "I won't last long if you continue that."

"Good that is what I am hoping for." Sue says with a devilish smile. "I want you hard all day."

"Well I am now".

They finish their coffee and head out to stroll around hand in hand. Steve loves being with this woman. She gets him and he loves how special she makes him feel.

As they stroll they start to window shop and talk about what the condo still needs. They go into a kitchen store and look for pots and pans as they could use some in the place. As they walk towards the back of the store Sue stops and Steve almost runs into her not paying attention to her. Without turning around Sue reaches back and grabs Steve's cock. She starts to squeeze it then as it starts to grow she begins to rubs it. Once she feels it is fully hard she lets go then continues to walk ahead.

"You will pay for this." Steve says as he tries to hide his raging hard on.

Sue laughs as she is enjoying his predicament. She does not find what she is looking for and grabs Steve's hand which is still covering his manhood and leaves the store. They continue going from store to store and Sue continues to fondle Steve often keeping him hard. She loves it and she refutes any attempt Steve makes at touching her outside of the hand holding and the occasional kiss. Her plan is working as she knows he loves the effort she is going through.

They pass a small furniture shop and Sue pulls Steve in. Just as they open the door they are greeted by a very handsome younger man. He is tall but not as tall as Steve. He looks very fit with dark hair and green eyes. He is dressed nice with grey dress slacks and a blue long sleeve shirt.

"I hope you don't mind I am going to lock the door for lunch so no one else can enter but feel free to look around" He says.

There are only two couples in the shop and they leave soon after Sue and Steve enters.

"We won't keep you long, just want a quick look" Sue says.

"It is ok, take your time" he replies as he notices how attractive she is. "What may I help you with?"

Sue finds him good looking as well and decides to have some fun and turn it up the game a notch. "Can you assist us with some couches?"

"Sure they are back over here" the salesman says as he leads them to the back of the store.

Steve is puzzled because they already got a couch but decides not to say anything.

"Steve try out this chair. It looks very comfy." She says.

Steve sits down and across from him is a couch and Sue proceeds to sit down. Steve notices as Sue sits down her skirt rides up slightly showing off her red panties. Steve is not the only one who notices the salesman is standing between them and has the same view. Sue knows what she is doing she purposely exposed her sexy panties to try and get both men excited. Steve loves seeing his girlfriend flash him and is enjoying knowing that the salesman is getting the same show.

"How do you like it?" says the salesman.

Sue leans forward giving him ample view of her breasts from his standpoint.

"I like it, it is very comfortable" Sue replies as she lies back on the couch causing her skirt to rise further. "Do you like?" She asks.

"I do very much!" He says with his eyes fixed on her panties.

The salesman does not know if she realizes her panties are exposed but realizes his cock is starting to grow. Steve shifts in his chair as he now knows that she is flirting with this guy and notices that he is getting turned on like Steve. Sue loves that she is able to turn them on.

"Hey, Sue is that a pull out couch?" Steve asks.

"I do not know let me check." She replies.

Sue gets up and when she does her skirt goes up just a little more giving the salesman an eye full.

"I hope you like what you see." Sue says with a grin.

"You have no idea how much." He responds.

"By the bulge in your pants, I think I do." she says as she looks at his crotch.

Sue turns around with the salesman right behind her and bends straight over pretending to check if the couch is a pull out. Sue knows in this position the skirt will ride up giving him a nice view of her sexy ass.

She hears the salesman say under his breath, "Oh my you have a lovely ass".

Sue is feeling very horny knowing that she now has two men entranced by her sexiness. She reaches back and takes the salesman hands and places them on her legs just below her skirt. The salesman can't believe his luck and starts to rub her legs and as he rubs her skirt rises up exposing her entire ass. Sue is starting to get wet enjoying his rubbing. She turns to look at Steve who is about to get up.

"No you must stay seated." She says with a smile and a wink.

"Your legs are silky smooth." states the salesman.

"You should feel the rest of me." Sue replies.

The salesman responds by moving his hands from her legs and begins to rub her ass. This excites Sue even more and she decides to reach back for his cock. She finds that he is already hard and she loves that she can make men want her. He then starts to rub her pantie covered pussy from behind feeling that she is very wet. Steve can't believe what is happening and decides to push the boundaries.

"She enjoys being eaten from behind, you should give it a try" Steve tells the salesman.

They both turn their heads and look at Steve in shock. Sue was only going to go this far to tease Steve. She had no intent on anything else, but his touches made her very horny and she could not just stop now.

The salesman did not even question the request he quickly pulled down her thong and was on his knees. He stuck out his tongue and started to lick her pussy before she changed her mind. Sue came quickly as her mind concentrated on the wonderful new feeling on her pussy. The salesman starts to rub his cock through his pants as he eats out a lovely smelling and tasty pussy. Sue starts to moan loudly as orgasms start to come over her.

"Taste good doesn't she?" Steve asks.

"Best I have in a while and it smells good too." He responds.

"Is she dripping wet?"

"Very." says the salesman.

"Good now pull out your hard cock and fuck her hard." Steve says with excitement.

Sue is enjoying it too much to stop him. He stands and pulls down his pants and a nice size cock comes into view. Steve sees that it is longer than his but close to his thickness. Steve knows she will enjoy this. Sue kneels on the couch with her forearms on the back of the couch. The salesman gets behind her and in one smooth stroke inserts his entire 7.5 inch cock into her. Sue moans and cums hard as she loves when she is first entered.

"Fuck her hard and fast!" Steve demands.

The salesman does not need to be told twice. He grabs Sue's hips and starts to pound her pussy. Sue is now screaming with delight. She really did not want it to go this far but very pleased it has.

"Fuck me harder, this feels sooooo gooood." Sues says in between breaths.

Sue looks at Steve and smiles as she enjoys how he changed her game. She wants to watch him as she gets the fucking she has only dreamed of and glad Steve is there to enjoy it.

"I am about to cum." says the salesman breaking the stare they both share.

"Cum in her hard." Steve says.

At this point Sue does not care. She has wanted another man for a while and just wants to feel his lust for her. The salesman screams as his cock grows as the first wave of cum enters her pussy. Sue moans loudly as she feels his hard cock erupt within her. He pumps several shots of cum in her then stops thrusting.

"Now pull out and pull up her panties and fix her skirt." Steve says smiling.

The salesman does as told to Sue's surprise. She did not want it to stop. She is still horny and wants more. Steve knows how hot and worked up she is and now it's his turn to tease her. Once Sue is collected herself they leave the store.

"Sorry we took you away from your lunch" Steve says as they leave.

"No worries, I will take that over lunch any day."

Steve takes Sue back to the condo knowing that she is still horny. Once inside he takes Sue to her bedroom. Steve kisses her deeply and rubs her ass as he pulls up her skirt. He pushes her onto the bed and gets between her legs and rips off the cum soaked panties and starts to eat her very wet pussy and licks the cum oozing down her thigh. Steve wanted to taste the salesman cum and is licking her deep to get what is left. Sue quickly is aroused knowing that Steve is eating another man's cum.

"Oh my god this is wonderful." Sue says as she is enjoying her view of the lake and her man nuzzled between her thighs.

Steve gets up and removes his clothes. His cock is aching now with all of the morning excitement. Sue sees that it is hard and that she will be soon pounded again. Steve wants her badly and loves what she did for him and happy that she enjoyed it as well. Steve places his cock at her pussy entrance and raises her legs to his shoulders and in one swift motion drives his cock deep into her pussy. He can't believe how wet she is. Sue loves the moment and does not want it to end. Steve fucks her fast and hard knowing Sue will cum quickly. Steve does not want to cum to fast but can't hold out much longer from all the excitement. He pulls out and licks her clit to make her cum some more. Sue loves it as she is now shaking from all the orgasms. Steve flips Sue onto all fours and enters her from behind and grabs her hair and shoulder as he pounds her as hard as he can. His cock explodes inside her like he has never before. Sue feels his cum gush inside of her and loves the feeling of all that cum in her. It makes her feel sexed up. Steve lies on top of Sue not pulling out and kisses her passionately.

"Thank you for a wonderful morning, I really enjoyed it!"

"Yes me too but the day is not over," she says with that devilish smile.

Susiesman
Susiesman
21 Followers