Susie Q Ch. 05

Story Info
Susie follows Turk's advice and doubles up with Tim & Steve.
3.6k words
4.39
5.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie arrived at work at 8:55 and hurriedly parked. When she got out of her car, she could still feel Turk's cum on her. Some of it had worked its way down her leg and her left pant leg now stuck to her body.

Susie hurried across the parking lot, up the elevator and made it to her cubicle just on time. Tim came over right away to say hello.

Susie looked up at him in his khaki's and golf shirt and asked, "Oh, hi Tim how was the weekend?"

"Just OK. We had kid's ball games on Saturday and then church picnic on Sunday," Tim explained.

"Just Ok? Sounds like it was full of things you like," Susie said.

Tim looked down at the floor and said, "Oh sure, it's just me and the wife argued at the picnic."

Susie for the first time in her life, felt like she might have the upper hand in a conversation and said, "Well, that's too bad. Let's go down to the bistro at lunch and we can talk about it."

Tim looked at Susie and smiled at her. He had always thought of her as a little aloof, but she had seemed to warm up to him and even though he knew going to lunch with another woman who was not his wife might be sinful, he thought maybe she could help him understand his wife's position on things.

"That'll be great, let's do that," Tim said before returning to his cubicle.

Susie smiled to herself. She could not believe she had just scheduled a lunch date with Tim for the sole purpose of trying to suck his dick. If Turk's cum in her panties hadn't already done the trick, her pussy would have turned wet.

Around 10:30 Susie sent Turk a text. "Lunch with Tim planned, you sure you're ok with this?"

Turk just couldn't stop what he was doing and answer a text. His job was way too dangerous for that. He finally texted her back at 11:30, just about the time Tim and Susie were exiting the elevators.

Susie pulled her phone out of her purse as they walked through the parking garage and read it. "Suck his cock girl, it's what you want and that makes me happy."

Tim had never known Susie to get many texts, he always kind of envisioned her as an aspiring 'cat lady.' She always seemed very lonely to him.

They made it to the bistro and were seated immediately. After the waitress came and ordered their drinks Susie asked, "so, what did you and your wife argue about?"

"Honestly, it was silly. She spent most of her time with the other church ladies and with the kids. I just felt a little ignored and she told me I was being a baby and I probably was," Tim said.

"Absolutely not," Susie said as the waitress brought their drinks back.

After the waitress got their food order Tim looked at Susie and asked, "you don't think I was just being a mope?"

Susie looked deep into Tim's eyes and said, "a woman's job is to support her man, that's how I feel."

Tim looked down at his hands and back at Susie and said, "Oh, Susie, I don't mean to talk bad about my wife, she's a great gal. She's perfect for me, we enjoy each other's company and she does support me."

"So, tell me a little about your wife? I haven't met her before. She doesn't come to the company picnics or parties. What do you guys do for fun?" Susie asked.

Tim paused for a minute and then stuttered, "Ummm fun, well we go to church on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings together.

"OK, that's church. What do you do for fuuunnnn?" Susie tried to emphasize how little fun he was having.

"We went on a cruise a few years ago. It was ok," Tim said.

The waitress brought their lunches and Susie watched Tim pick at his food as she wolfed hers down.

"Just OK? I've heard cruises can be a lot of fun. Did you guys go down to Mexico?" Susie asked.

"No, we went down to the Bahamas and around there. I just don't think Margaret enjoyed the frivolity of it all," Tim said.

"OK Tim, you're going to have to explain that to me please," Susie said.

"Well you see Margaret is very modest and she doesn't like to wear bathing suits. So, she spent most of the time in our room," Tim said pushing an olive around his plate with his fork.

"Oh no, I'm sorry Tim. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Unless you two spent time in the room together having fun," Susie poked at him just a little.

"Huh, no I played in the pool by myself and played a lot of shuffleboard," Tim said.

Susie frowned at him and said, "Shuffleboard, if she's not going to be out in the pool with you frolicking in a bikini at least she could be giving it up in the bedroom."

Tim literally choked on his olive momentarily and asked "giving it up? You mean sex?"

Susie looked at Tim flatly, obviously they had never talked about sex, they did not have that kind of relationship at work yet. "Yes Tim, I'm talking about sex. You are married to this woman correct?"

"Yes, I'm married to her. We do have sex I promise," Tim said hurriedly.

"Whew, I was getting worried. So please tell me is she's a devil in the bedroom? because she sounds like quite the saint outside of it," Susie asked as she felt the coolness of her ice water as she took a drink.

"Susie!" Tim said. "I don't usually kiss and tell."

Susie stared at Tim for a long time. Long enough he began to squirm in his chair a little.

"Look, I love my wife. She has given me two wonderful children and our sex life is fine," Tim said.

"I'm sorry Tim." Susie said.

"Oh, I don't mind," Tim said, "it's just we've never talked about this kind of stuff..."

"No, I mean I'm sorry your sex life sucks," Susie chided.

"It doesn't suck..." Tim started to respond.

"Tim, when your response to a sex question is, 'she has given me two wonderful children,' that means your sex life sucks," Susie said.

Tim again looked down at his food and finally began to laugh a little and said, "Well, it's not necessarily fulfilling but I love her."

Just then the waitress brought their checks and Tim reached out and grabbed both.

"You don't have to pay for my lunch Tim," Susie said.

"Even though I'm a little uncomfortable talking about this. I do appreciate your input and I don't mind," Tim explained.

"No problem Tim, maybe we can take it out in trade," Susie teased.

"What?" Tim asked.

"Nothing, just a joke," Susie said and then quickly followed up, "So how long you two been together?"

"Ten years," Tim said.

"You know, I was with my one real boyfriend for five years and I get it. We didn't even have kids yet and the sex started to wane a little," Susie said.

"Yeah I guess it's natural," Tim said.

"He even stopped wanting me to give him head, which is of course crazy," Susie said.

This time Tim didn't choke but he did cough on his water as he drank it and said, "Ummm yeah, we don't, we've never..."

"What the fuck?" Susie said loud enough the table next to them looked over.

Tim, realizing the time and the fact that Susie had drawn attention to them decided they both needed to head back to work. He left money on the table for the waitress and Susie demanded she put down money for the tip.

"Thanks for getting the tip," Tim said.

"Sometimes all I have time for is the tip," Susie teased.

As they made their way back towards the office Susie said she was hot and made a point to take off her business jacket leaving only her camisole on. She had not brought her good bra with her to Turk's, so her tits were extra bouncy on the trip back.

As they made it to the street with parking garage, Susie finally asked, "Tim you have had a blow job before, right?"

Tim stopped in his tracks and looked at Susie. He had noticed her breast when she took her jacket off and had felt his dick harden as he watched them bounce as she walked.

"Way back in high school I went out with this girl who my mom didn't like, and she gave me one once," Tim said.

"Did you enjoy it?" Susie asked as they entered the parking garage.

"Yeah, I really did. I asked Margaret once and she called me a sinner," Tim said.

Susie reached out and took Tim by the hand and began pulling him between two trucks parked in the corner of the garage and said, "come here sinner."

As they got to the spot between the trucks Susie turned around and fell to her knees. She reached up and grabbed Tim's belt and began to loosen it. She was surprised by the fact he didn't protest as she began to unbutton his khakis.

Susie pulled Tim's prick out from his pants. It wasn't near as big as Turk's, but it was a good six inches long and was pretty fat. Susie took his cock in her mouth and began to work up and down his prick.

Before long Tim's pants and underwear had fallen down to his knees and she began to deep throat his cock in earnest.

"Oh my gosh Susie. Oh wow," Timm said.

Susie tried to keep from giggling at Tim and his G-rated porno narration. She had grabbed his ass and found it firm as she pulled his cock as deep into her throat as she could.

After just a few minutes Tim began to moan and began to warn Susie, "I'm gonna, you better pull off."

Susie took this as a challenge and began to jerk him off with her mouth even quicker. Soon she felt his first spurt hit her throat and she pulled him into her mouth as far as she could.

"Oh my God, I'm cummminnng," Tim cried as he finished coming into Susie's mouth.

Susie sucked on Tim's cock for another minute making sure she got all of his cum and then stood up and gave him a hug. When she did her camisole sagged showing one of her tits. Tim looked at another woman's unclothed breast for the first time in ten years and blushed.

"Maybe next time you can cum on my tits if you want," Susie said.

"Next time?" Tim stuttered.

"Sure, if you want. We can make this a fun little nooner. I'm sure it'll make our workday less monotonous."

Tim smiled at Susie and then looked down at the ground as the guilt of what he did began to envelop him.

Susie grabbed Tim by the chin and raised his head to look her in the eye. "You still love your wife, what we did was just like you going to play a game of golf."

"Huh?" Tim asked incredulously.

"Does your wife get mad when you play golf?" Susie asked.

"No, not really," Tim said.

"Tim, I don't love you and not to hurt your feelings but I'm not going to fall in love with you. Sometimes though I like to play around a little. Don't you call it 'playing a round' in golf?" Susie tried to reason.

Tim looked at Susie, rolled his eyes and said, "not even close to the same thing."

"Tim you can let guilt envelop you or you can enjoy 'playing a round,' I'll let you decide," Susie told him.

"We better hurry inside, we're almost late," Tim said and then followed up with, "ummm thanks by the way."

"Oh, you're very welcome," Susie teased as she put her jacket and camisole back over her erect nipples.

They hurried back to their cubicles and when she arrived Susie took out her phone and texted Turk, "had a lovely chef salad with a side of cum for lunch, I'm such a whore."

About an hour later Susie was in the bathroom. Turk's cum had dried in her panties and she was trying to clean herself a little when her phone buzzed. The text from Turk read "You're going to make a great whore and I'm so proud of you."

Susie smiled to herself and since she was in the bathroom took the time to rub herself to a small orgasm. When she walked by Tim's desk on the way back to her cubicle he looked down as soon as she made eye contact.

Susie went to her desk and finished her work for the day. By happenstance she and Tim stood up at almost the same time. Tim hurried out of the building, not waiting on her.

Susie smiled as she saw him run off. This was a weird feeling she had and one she was not familiar with. It felt like...power. Susie studied every man as she made her way to her car. She imagined all their cocks in her mouth as she went by.

Once in her car she started it and then lit a cigarette. She rolled it in her mouth and enjoyed the smoke as she sucked it deep into her lungs. She felt the paper with her tongue and imagined cocks as she did it. Susie pulled off her business jacket and looked down at her rising and falling breasts as she smoked.

Susie only had two more cigarettes in her pack, so she stopped at a convenience store and bought another pack and a drink. She forgot to put back on her jacket when she went in and when she opened the cooler door to buy a drink the cold air made her nipples hard. When she turned, she saw a man staring at her.

Normally this would have caused her to blush and turn away but not today. She pushed her tits out and stared at the man and said, "I sure do like it here, they have the coldest drinks."

"Yes, you can definitely tell it's cold in there," The man said.

Susie smiled a confident smile at the man and made her way to the counter. She got two packs of smokes and walked out to her car. As she made it to her car the man exited the store and yelled out, "Hey I'm Steve," and walked quickly over to her car.

Susie stopped at her car door and said, "Hey Steve, I'm Susie."

"Looks like it's a little warmer out here than in that cooler," Steve said.

"Yeah, that's too bad," Susie said. "I kind of miss that feeling."

"You know the cold's not the only way to get that feeling," Steve said.

Susie looked down at her watch and said, "I'm meeting my boyfriend in about 30 minutes, I've only got time to suck your dick."

Susie could not believe that sentence had just came out of her mouth. For all the moral implications of sucking Tim's dick at least she had a relationship with him, even if it was platonic. Here she was offering to suck a total stranger's cock in the parking lot of a convenience store.

Steve the stranger looked at Susie and said, "there's a park about a block up the road, you wanna meet there?"

"I'll follow you," Susie said.

Susie should have been nervous, but she wasn't. What she was, was horny. She could feel her pussy gush when she offered to suck this stranger's cock.

Susie followed Steve into the park, and he pulled into a parking spot in a secluded part of the park. Susie parked beside him and Steve led her to an area with several brushes and picnic table.

"Hurry babe, I don't have much time," Susie said.

Steve pulled out his cock and Susie was impressed. It was a good 8 inches and fat. Susie licked her lips and told Steve, "fuck it, I need that in my cunt."

She began to suck on Steve's cock and worked up quite a lather of saliva on it. Then she stood up and kneeled on the seat of the picnic table and told him, "pound me with that mother fucker."

Steve worked his cock into Susie's drooling cunt and began to pound away.

"Ugggghhhhh fuck me baby," Susie cried.

"You're a fucking whore aren't you. I've never had a real whore before," Steve said.

"Well, you found a real whore today baby," Susie said.

Susie's pussy began to latch onto Steve's cock, and he could see her lips stretch around his cock each time he pulled partially out of her.

Just then Susie's phone buzzed, and Steve slowed so she could answer it. It was a text Turk, "See you in about 30 at my house."

Susie got an evil grin on her face and looked back at Steve. She text Turk back and said, "your whore will be there but might be a minute late. Gotta finish some extra-curricular activities."

Susie then handed her phone over to Steve and said, "babe, will you take a video for my boyfriend?"

"Sure," Steve said as he took the phone from Susie and filmed about a minute of him pounding her pussy.

Susie hit send and then told Steve, "film another one when you cum in my mouth."

Steve began to pound harder for a few more minutes. Susie could feel the old concrete seat scraping at her knees as the stranger she met only minutes earlier jammed his large cock into her cunt."

Soon Susie could tell Steve was operating the phone and he began to speed up his strokes and then said, "I'm about to cum bitch."

Susie pulled off Steve's fat cock and sat her yawning cunt down on the rough concrete and took his cock into her mouth as he filmed her.

Soon he began to cum and Susie sucked the first rope of cum down before he pulled out and began to jerk off onto her face, neck and tits.

"Take my cum you dirty fucking whore," Steve said.

When he was done coming Steve turned off the camera and handed the phone back to Susie.

"Thanks babe," Susie said as she leaned back on the table.

Steve zipped up his pants and said, "Thank you."

Susie watched as Steve walked away, already missing his thick cock. Even after he had got into his car and drove off Susie sat on the concrete seat and slowly rubbed her pussy. She loved the feeling of the air enveloping it. She decided she needed to get home and help with the chores.

As Susie pulled into the driveway, she could see Turk pulling in. She took the few moments before he got there to take off all her clothes and light a new cigarette. When Turk pulled up next to her, she was leaned against the car in only her heels.

Turk got out of his truck and walked over to Susie who blew smoke at him as he approached.

"I would have been here a little sooner but some whore sent me this nasty fucking video and I had to pull over and jerk my cock a little bit," Turk said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Susie held her cigarette down so she wouldn't burn him and exhaled a large plume of smoke before giving him a long tongue kiss and saying, "I hope you saved some for me Cowboy."

Turk ran his hand down Susie's body and began rubbing her cunt. He scooped a large amount of goo from her snatch and fed it to her and asked, "awful wet down there, did he cum in you."

"I don't think so baby, it's probably all me and a little bit of his precum," Susie said with a little bit of concern on her face.

"Should have let him nut in this cunt," Turk said.

"I will next time if you want baby, he had a nice dick," Susie said reaching up and kissing Turk again.

"I want you to do what you want," Turk said with a smile.

"Hey, a few days ago I hadn't had any dick in months, so I'm not sure you should leave it up to me," Susie said.

Turk leaned down and kissed her again and rubbed her tits saying, "You've always wanted it, you just needed someone to push you in that direction."

Susie reached up and took his face in her hands and said, "I could get used to this whore life."

"You should," Turk said before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the barn saying, "C'mon whore we got chores."

After chores they ate dinner and then played around with the Kong toy and afterwards cuddled. With her head on Turk's chest Susie looked up and said, "I'm not sure but I think I scared Tim off."

"Why do you say that?" Turk asked.

"Well, afterwards he wouldn't have anything to do with me," Susie said.

"It's guilt," Turk said.

Susie shook her head yes and said, "I agree, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid like quit or divorce his wife."

Turk laughed and said, "Just wait, he might be skittish a few days, but I promise before Friday he'll be looking to get his dick sucked again."

"How do you figure?" Susie asked.

Turk began to push Susie's head back towards his hardening cock and said, "Because he's a man and you're a good cock sucker."

Susie spent the majority of the rest of the evening with Turk's cock in her mouth and a smile in her heart.