Susie Sleuth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having found her nub I pressed and rubbed against it, easily sending her over the edge again almost immediately. After her second orgasm she didn't slow down a bit, but seemed all the more determined to make me cum as she started ramming her pussy into mine and grabbed my tit with one hand while still balancing herself with the other. As I watched her tits bounce up and down I licked my lips, loving the sensation of her cunt against mine. I was still far from cumming but was loving every second of it.

With a smile I looked away from the woman giving me such a good time and realized that Shayla had been momentarily ignored. However, that hadn't stopped her from giving herself a hand with the situation. She stood right where we had left her but was vigorously fingering herself with one hand and frigging her clit with the other. I laid back on the table while the guard continued grinding against me and motioned for Shayla to come over. She stopped working on herself and hopped up on the table. I maneuvered her legs so that she was facing the guard with her pussy positioned directly over my hungry mouth. I devoured this hot girl's pussy, enclosing my mouth all around her lips and sticking my tongue as far into her as I could. She squirmed as my tongue entered her and gently moved her hips around on my face. She was so wet, dripping her juices into my mouth. I could feel myself getting close. With the security guard grinding away at my pussy and the smell of sweet, young pussy on my face I thought this was as good as life could get. And on top of it all, I potentially had the next clue to lead me to Angela Gianni.

I came in a rapturous rigor mortis just as Shayla began to cum in my mouth. I even felt Shayla reach forward to finish off the security guard with her fingers. My orgasm seemed to last for days. The security guard stood and got dressed, encouraging us to do the same. Without a word she escorted us back down the hall out into the casino. Shayla scampered off with a cute wink and we both watched her sexy ass move further away from us. I smiled coyly at the guard and began to walk off when she grabbed my arm gently.

"Next time," she said, "there's no need to get frisky out here," she pulled out a business card and slipped it into my pocket, "I'm Lorraine, by the way." She let go of my arm and I slipped away.

***********************

When I got back to my apartment the first thing I noticed was that I had a few voicemails, which was kind of new. They were all for various cases, mostly small-time things like "I think my husband is cheating," or "I can't find my cat." It seemed that not only had Tara paid me ten times my normal fee, she had also given me some referrals. Business was going to be picking up.

I flipped on my computer and started going through the security footage. Luckily they had never thought someone would steal their security footage, so the hard drives weren't password protected. There were months of footage on hundreds of cameras. This wasn't looking good.

After I ordered in some Chinese food I sat down and started reviewing. It took me a few hours just to find anything with Angela in it. Eventually I found which room she was staying in and was able to fast forward through the hallway view of her door. Several times I saw random, gorgeous girls go in and out of the door, sometimes alone, but sometimes in pairs or even groups. I could only fantasize about what was going on in there.

I couldn't find anything particularly useful, but at one point I did see Angela wearing a t-shirt from the Nevada Institute of Pertinent Studies. I didn't think much of it, because really, would she have actually gone to college while she was in hiding? That seemed a little odd. Nevertheless, later in the footage she was wearing the same shirt and carrying a heavy backpack. It was at least worth checking out.

It looked like I was going to college.

12