Susie the Baby-Sitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie surprises Dave at the hospital.
2.1k words
4.39
31.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveFree
DaveFree
29 Followers

Note: This Chapter should be read after Susie the Baby-Sitter (Chapter #1) for continuity.

*****

After my late-night seduction by Susie (our baby-sitter) I found myself thinking about her all the time. However, my wife, Jane, was indisposed and, as we didn't need a baby-sitter, I had no reason to call Susie. After a week, I decided to ring Susie but, before I could, fate intervened. I was playing football after work with my friends and, after a hard tackle, I took a bad fall which resulted in a severe cut to my head followed by a minute or two of unconsciousness.

When I came to I was lying on the side of the pitch surrounded by my buddies and covered in my own blood. The paramedics arrived five minutes later - they strapped up my scalp and advised me that I was showing signs of concussion.

I just wanted to drive home but my friends took my car-keys and they told the paramedics to take me off to hospital immediately. I was slightly concerned as, underneath my football shorts, I was wearing stretch-cotton, floral panties.

By 9pm I was in the Emergency Department and the doctor said that he would need to suture the deep cut on my scalp and to keep me in overnight for observation (due to possible concussion). He assured me that I would just need a local anaesthetic and then he asked if I would mind if he brought an intern nurse in to observe the procedure. I had no problem with this but my heart skipped a beat when Susie then walked into the Operating Theatre!

Susie, too, was surprised and she said "Dave, are you OK?" I replied that I was fine and that everyone was making a fuss about nothing. I explained to the surgeon that Susie was our baby-sitter. Susie was studying nursing but I wasn't aware that she was on work experience as an intern nurse at the hospital during the summer holidays from college.

In her white uniform with green edging Susie looked even more beautiful than before. She was wearing white tights with flat, white shoes and her stunning figure was all too evident as she approached the operating table. She gently cleaned the blood off my head wound with antiseptic that stung like Hell and she then removed the temporary butterfly closures that the paramedics had applied to my head. I squirmed with pain as the local anaesthetic didn't seem to be effective.

By the time the doctor got to work on me, Susie was holding my hand and murmuring apologies and reassurances to me. It was just great to see her again and, when Susie bent over to pick up my shirt (which had fallen off the operating table), I could clearly see a faint hint of the pink pattern of her panties through the thin, white material of her surprisingly short nurse's uniform (even though Susie was wearing white tights).

The sutures only took a few minutes and, when he was finished, the doctor shook my hand and he asked Susie if she would have time to bring me up to my hospital room before she went off duty. Susie said that she would and, as because I was feeling dizzy, she transferred me into a wheel-chair and wheeled me out to the lift. The doctor reminded Susie to change me out of my dirty football gear before putting me into my nice, clean hospital bed.

Once in the lift I reached out to Susie but, with a pretend frown, she slapped my hand and motioned towards the CCTV camera! Susie brought me up to a lovely private room on the 10th floor which overlooked the city as the sun was setting over the horizon. It had a huge floor-to-ceiling glass window - just like a four-star hotel.

Once behind closed doors Susie said: "Dave, I was so worried when I saw all that blood. How do you feel?"

I said "I'm fine Susie - and if it wasn't for you I'd be insisting on being discharged!"

Susie kissed me passionately and said "Dave, I've been thinking of you non-stop but I was afraid to call you. We must find a way to see each other. Anyway, I'm going downstairs now to clock out and to record you as safely installed in your room for the night. Then, instead of going home, I'm going to slip back up to see you."

Once alone, I called Jane at home and I was glad the hear that she had been told by my buddies that I was in hospital. Jane had been calling Susie to ask her to baby-sit so that she, Jane, could come in to see me but Susie's mother had said that Susie was at work. I assured Jane that the medics were over-reacting and that I would be home in the morning at the end of the 12-hour observation period for suspected concussion. I told Jane that I was tired and that I just needed to sleep ; we said goodnight.

Five minutes later the lift hummed to a stop near my door and Susie stepped out. She flicked the "Do Not Disturb" sign as she closed and locked the door of my room from the inside. Susie was still in her white uniform and she said in her best professional voice "Now, Dave - we need to get that dirty football kit off you." As I sat in the wheel-chair Susie untied and removed my boots and pulled off my socks. Then, Susie slid her hand up my leg and under my football shorts to feel my stiffening cock through the panties under my football shorts.

"They don't feel like boxers, Dave" she said teasingly as she massaged my erection through my stretch-cotton, pink floral panties. "How would you have managed if I hadn't been on duty?" she asked.

"With great difficulty" I replied as I groaned with pleasure. Susie then put her arm around me and helped me into my hospital bed as the lights of the city were twinkling in the last rays of the setting sun. Susie dimmed the room lights and, as I lay flat on my back, she climbed onto the bed beside me and she straddled me facing my feet. Before I knew it, Susie had lifted the hem of her uniform and lowered her beautiful ass onto my face as she slid my football shorts down to my knees.

"Mmmmmmhh - Fruit of the Loom cotton panties" she said as my erect cock sprung to attention. Her fine, white tights were completely transparent and the floral pattern of her pink panties was fully visible. Susie rubbed her crotch onto my face and her musky, girly aroma was nearly over-powering. Susie said "This is just for starters — do you like smelling me" as she was licking and sucking my cock. I took advantage of the position to open the top buttons of her uniform so that I could play with her tits.

I told Susie that I loved smelling her but that I had a special request. Susie stopped sucking me, turned around and held my face in her hands saying "Dave - for you - anything."

I hesitatingly said "Susie, one of my fantasies is wet panties but Jane thought it was dirty - she wasn't into watersports. Would you wet your panties for me?"

Susie said "Of course, my love - would you like to watch?"

My heart leaped on hearing her reaction. I told her that I would really love to watch her so she took my hand and led me into the en-suite bathroom. There was an unusually big, surgical bath and Susie told me to lie down in it wearing just my panties. This is did and Susie stepped in and stood over me and facing me as she hitched up her uniform. Her pink, floral panties looked even more enticing through the white, nurse's tights.

Then Susie squatted down just above my hips and murmured "Wait a minute" I could see her concentrating and soon a dark, damp patch appeared on the crotch of her panties and, through them, onto her white tights. In seconds, her warm, fragrant pee started to drip onto my erect cock (that, by now, was sticking up like a tent in my own panties). The drips turned into an erotic stream of steaming, hot pee that flowed over and around my panties drenching them completely.

It was all over in a minute and I noticed that, because Susie was squatting down, it was only her crotch that was soaked. Just a few last dribbles of pee ran down her tights on the inside of her legs when she stood up. Susie said "I need to get home soon but I want us both to come before I go. Would you like to fuck me now that we're both lovely and wet?"

My response was instant and I reached up under her uniform to pull down her tights. Her response was another surprise when Susie said "No - just tear open the crotch of my tights" Susie sat on the edge of the bath as I tore at very light, thin nylon crotch of her white tights. This took a few moments but soon my path to infinite pleasure was open to me. I could see the warm, wet, pink cotton panties with a now darker floral pattern covering her beautiful crotch.

I turned Susie around and asked her to kneel facing the edge of the bath. I pulled aside the crotch of her panties and slid my throbbing cock up the leg of her panties as I entered her from behind. She widened her legs to let me fully in and we both started moving rhythmically in the bath that was wet with Susie's fragrant pee. As Susie felt me coming she said "No, my love - not inside - let me come first and then you"

I slowed down and held back as I reached around Susie's hips to finger her clit through her tights and her panties - both of which were very wet and pungent. This was all Susie needed and within a few minutes she was arching her back and moving faster and faster as the spasm of her orgasm went through her beautiful, young body. I was on the edge of coming when Susie slowly drew me out and said "Now, my love - it's your turn but I don't want to get pregnant."

In a kind of comical way she backed her ass up against me and said "Lie down, silly - the way you like it" I immediately realised what was going to happen as Susie moved backwards on her hands and knees. Her knees moved up both sides of my body until they were at my head and Susie lowered her wet crotch onto my smiling face for the second time that night!

It was so different this time. The torn crotch of Susie's white tights was very exciting and she was slowly moving the crotch of her sodden, smelly, pink floral panties across my face. I could feel her breasts on my belly as her body went down on mine. The warm smell and taste of her pee-soaked panties had me rock hard and, in seconds, Susie's lips closed on my cock as her hand steadily jacked me off to a really powerful come. Susie seemed to enjoy swallowing my stream of semen and, as my orgasm subsided, Susie turned around and lay down on me face-to-face.

She murmured "This was wonderful, Dave, but I've got to go now. Shower yourself but not your head - we don't want those stitches to pop - do we?" Then she rolled off her warm, wet tights and panties, squeezed them out and threw them to me saying "There's a little souvenir - I'm guessing that you'll want to play with them later?"

Susie pulled spare panties (white with synthetic lace) from her back-pack and stepped into them before heading for the door. I noticed with delight that her new, fresh panties were also clearly visible through her thin, white uniform. She wrote her cell-phone number on a notepad from beside my bed and gave the slip of paper to me.

"Let's not leave it to chance - call me any time you're horny and we'll meet up - you know I can make you very happy." With a long, French kiss Susie went over, unlocked the door and disappeared - looking slightly sweaty and dishevelled but happy. As it was late, only the night staff were on duty so it was probably safe for her to exit the building without being seen.

After I towelled myself dry, I lay on my hospital bed smiling at the ceiling and looking forward to my next session with my new lover, Susie the Baby-Sitter.

To be continued...

DaveFree
DaveFree
29 Followers