Susie's College Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Susie and Roxy meet again.
3.3k words
4.38
38.2k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning (continued)

My legs were still trembling as I drove to campus. Who ever thought that I'd spread my legs and let three college guys stare at my most intimate places, and that I'd be so turned on I'd almost come while they watched?

If that weren't enough, here I was going to class barely dressed, in just a tank top, bra, and cutoffs! Never would I have considered going out in public for even ten minutes without panties before, except maybe in some horny late-night fantasy, but here I was, headed for a full day of classes, in really short shorts with nothing underneath.

As I parked the car I told myself I had to get out of this ridiculous living situation. So what if I'm broke--I obviously couldn't keep doing all this even if it did mean free rent?

I walked across campus to my first class. With every step I took, cool morning air bathed my crotch through my loose cutoffs. God it felt good! By the time I got to my seat I was totally aroused, and when I sat in my chair and put my knees together, the seam of my shorts pressed on my clit and sent little jolts right to my middle. I could hardly concentrate enough to take notes but my pussy felt so good I really didn't care.

By lunchtime my pussy was so wet the strings on the edges of my cutoffs were soaked and sticking to my legs. They pulled my skin as I walked, which drove me crazy. I bought a pair of scissors and found a restroom where I slipped off the shorts and tried to trim those little threads. Oops--the legs looked a little uneven, so I trimmed the material back on one side. Cutting denim with regular scissors didn't work so well, and I ended up trimming the other side, too. Then the first side again, dammit. By the time I gave up, those shorts were REALLY short. Oh, well.

I found a shady spot by the lake and sat down Indian-style in the shade of a big oak tree to eat my sandwich. My crotch wasn't really covered and if someone got close enough they'd see some pubic hair. I knew I should move my knees together, but I just didn't want to. I liked feeling the breeze tickle my pussy. With two fingers I pulled the hem of my cutoffs out and away from my crotch, which let more breeze in but also put my pubic hair and probably even my labia in plain sight.

Nobody was nearby but I was so turned on thinking that someone could 'accidentally' see me that I started sweating, and not from the heat. I just barely resisted slipping a finger into my aching pussy before I finally got back up and headed for my 2-o'clock class. Calculus. Doctor Gruber. Great if you need to get un-horny in a hurry.

Monday afternoon

Gruber mercifully shut up on time for a change and I drove my little Honda back to the duplex. OK, Susie--now you have a grip on yourself again and you're going to tell the guys you can't keep this up and you're moving out as soon as you find a place, and so you don't need the free rent and you won't be their naked entertainment any more.

Right.

Roxy's car was parked in front of my--I mean her--duplex, but Joe's was the only other car I could see.

Great. But I told myself once I talked to Joe, the hard part would be done. I parked in the garage and, not bothering to undress, I walked into the kitchen. "Joe, there's something I need to tell you."

No answer.

"Joe?" Hm. So where was he? I looked around. There was a chore schedule on the fridge--surprisingly fair. Steve would cook tonight and I'd clean up. But underneath it was a small dry-erase board with today's date on the top and a big TWO underneath.

I knew what that was--how many warnings I'd gotten so far today. I got an uneasy feeling when I remembered we still hadn't talked about what would happen if I ever got THREE warnings.

I started to lose my nerve. I just didn't feel like finding out what other ideas for penalties they'd cooked up. So like a good girl I sighed, slipped out of my clothes, and put them on my shelf in the washroom. I could still tell them about my decision, right? Even though I was naked? Sure!

I tried to relax. I lay down on the couch with my English Lit reading assignment, but there was no way I could concentrate. You try studying naked sometime.

I heard footsteps outside the front door and saw Joe through the window. I started to duck into the bathroom--but then I thought, 'No, I'm going to stop this--right here, right now.' I took a deep breath and stayed where I was.

The door opened, and Joe checked me out as he walked into the front room.

"Hey, Joe. We need to talk," I said.

"Susie, you've got a book on your lap."

"Yeah, I've been trying to study, which brings me to--"

"Susie, what does it say on the fridge?"

"Two warnings, but--"

"So move the book."

I sighed and put the book on the coffee table. Joe pointed at my knees and I moved them apart.

"More, Susie. I can't see up your cunt yet."

"Why are you acting like this? What do you want to see that you haven't already--"

"My point exactly, Susie. I've seen it all already, so you don't have any excuse for hiding it, and I want to see it again. All of it."

"Why do I have to do what you say?"

"Hello, Susie--look at the fridge again? Do you really want me and DJ and Steve deciding what you'll do when we give you a third warning?"

Go ahead. Call me a wimp. "No--not really." I put my feet on the coffee table and let my knees fall sideways.

Joe stood on the other side of the coffee table and leered at my pussy. "That's what I like about you, Susie. You love showing yourself to me."

I had to admit it. He was right. I was already starting to get wet.

"From now on, that's how I want you to sit whenever I'm around. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Now spread yourself for me, Susie. I want to see all of you."

"I--I already did that this morning."

"So? Do it again."

I used my fingers to spread my labia. They were so wet my fingers kept slipping. I moved my knees and ankles further apart. Sweat beaded between my boobs. I flashed back to the weekend--when they tied me to the chaise-longue with my legs spread. No tying necessary any more, though. I was spreading 'em on my own.

I could see the bulge in Joe's pants get bigger and bigger, and I flashed back to what else happened when I was tied to that damn chair.

We heard footsteps, then a knock at the front door. I flinched and almost closed my legs.

Joe frowned. "Uh-uh-uh. Remember--when I'm here you stay just like that. Don't move a muscle no matter what."

"But--but--this isn't part of the--"

"Yes it is. Two warnings you stay naked even if we have a visitor, remember?"

"Yes but I can go to my room--"

"Do you want a third warning, or do you want to stay like you are?"

"Um--"

"Say it for me, Susie. Out loud now."

Reluctantly I repositioned my legs and my fingers. "I--I want to stay like I am."

"Good girl." He crouched down to get a closer look. "God you are so wet sitting there all spread open for me! Makes you hot, doesn't it?" He stepped towards the door. "Doesn't it?"

I nodded. He was right, of course. All I could think about was who was going to come through that door. Someone new--anyone--would be looking right up my pussy any second now, and I didn't have the strength to even move my legs. Or didn't I want to?

The door opened--and Roxy walked in! Like a reflex I snapped my legs shut.

Joe gave me a hateful look and pointed to the fridge, but I didn't move a muscle as he and Roxy walked right where he had been standing before.

"Well well--what have we here? I hear our little missy has been paying her rent by hanging out here naked with the boys."

"That's right, Roxy," Joe said. "Can you believe it? Hey, watch this." He pointed at my crotch and made a spreading motion with his fingers. I ignored him.

Roxy stared at him like he was an idiot. Looking back at me sitting with my hands demurely covering my lap, she said, "At least you're not showing your pussy any more to everyone who cares to look. That's an improvement."

Huh? Coming from Roxy, that could mean only one thing. Joe hadn't told her about anything besides the free rent! She didn't know about the warnings or the guys taking my clothes or all the rest! Could it be that Joe was actually scared of Roxy?

Joe noticed the look on my face. As if to prove something, he grabbed Roxy by the shoulders and gave her a huge French kiss. Gross--right in front of me.

When they came up for air, Roxy looked into his eyes and said, "Susie honey, Joe's got something to tell you."

Joe looked away. "Uh, yeah, that's right. Last night with all the, um, excitement, Roxy and me started talking a lot and all--"

She was getting impatient. "And we got back together, didn't we, Joe sweety?"

This all happened last night? While she was supposedly out of control and the guys had to keep her from destroying all my belongings? The little scheming bitch! She'd planned the whole thing!

"So go on, Joe darling--tell Susie the rest."

Joe looked at the floor.

Wow. Joe the tyrant--or Roxy's little darling? Avoiding my gaze, he mumbled, "And, uh, I'm going to move in with Roxy, so I'll take over your rent and all, and you can have my room here."

What a soap opera. "What's the catch?"

"No catch, Susie honey," Roxy purred. "In fact, I'm here to help him start moving his things into your old room!"

She gave me one last smile and disappeared into his bedroom. Joe instantly reverted to his nasty self and hissed, "You wait--we have something to talk about!" before toddling obediently after Roxy.

I waited. After maybe five minutes I heard, "Suuu-seee, could you please come here and help us?"

IThe sooner I got them out the better, so I walked into Joe's room and Roxy handed me a huge bag full of clothes. They loaded up with bags and boxes, too, and we staggered out the back door and across the patio to their half of the duplex. Despite having spent most of the weekend tied naked in the back yard, I still got a tingle walking outside completely uncovered.

I put my bag down in the kitchen while they disappeared into the back room.

I could hear them talking so I said, "OK--'bye y'all."

"Wait--we're coming out!"

They walked back into the kitchen and Roxy was so excited she could barely contain herself. Joe was behind her looking--um--beaten?

Roxy put her arms around Joe's waist and looked up at him with her doughiest doe-eyes. "We're running over to Bed Bath & Beyond, aren't we hon? Don't you just have to have new towels to match mine?"

Her back was turned so I rolled my eyes and mouthed a big fat laugh at Joe. He glared at me furiously as I turned to leave.

"Thanks for the help, Susie," Roxy said over her shoulder.

Wow--Roxy had never EVER thanked me for anything before. Either she's REALLY in love or maybe I'd better watch my back. Probably both, I thought as I stepped outside and Roxy closed the door behind me.

How right I was.

The back door of my duplex was locked. I went back and tried Roxy's door, too, but that was pointless.

Damn them! I was trapped in the yard completely naked. For who knows how long. All I could do was sit on the chaise-longue (yes--THAT chaise-longue) and wait.

The afternoon was still warm and sunny. That little breeze blew across my nipples and between my legs (mmm) and I started to relax a little. I thought about my being naked most of the past three days in front of the three guys. My three guys. Yeah--it sure felt good having them admire my body for hours on end. No--after a while I actually didn't mind them staring at my pussy. Or touching my pussy yesterday. I definitely didn't mind that. Hell, even being naked in front of Roxy was getting easier.

I closed my eyes. My hands started wandering over my boobs. Nice. Down to my crotch, too. SO nice.

The back door to my duplex suddenly flew open with a bang. I jumped up and behind the chaise-longue before I noticed Joe standing in the doorway, furiously motioning me to get inside.

I walked in as casually as I could and sat down on the couch with my knees firmly together. Joe's face was red and he practically screamed at me, "What do you think you're doing? I saw you hiding behind the lawn chair. That's like FIVE warnings now."

I tried to play hardball. "What the hell are you talking about? And where's Roxy?"

"None of your business. You owe me big-time for embarrassing me in front of her."

"Me embarrassing you? Y ou're doing a pretty good job of that all on your own! I mean--did you find that perfect his-and-hers bath ensemble? In taupe, right?"

"Shut up." He was pissed. Maybe I'd gone too far. "Your ass is mine. Listen to me, you little slut--"

Now I was pissed. Nobody calls me slut. "No, you listen. I saw Roxy wrap you around her little finger. I'm not scared of you--all I have to do is give her all the details about the contract and the--"

"Oh, really. And what about when I tell Steve and DJ about all your violations this afternoon?"

"I'd rather take my chances with them than with you, that's for sure."

"Yeah? Let me show you something."

He stepped into DJ's room and came back with one of MY nursing textbooks. 'Introduction to Gynecology.' I should have known. And of course there was a bookmark in the chapter titled, 'Performing the Pelvic Examination.'

"Guess what DJ had planned for an evening of group fun after you got a third warning."

I was shocked. Not scared like Joe wanted me to be--just shocked. I couldn't believe meek little DJ would actually come up with something that--that--SEXY all on his own. The other thing I couldn't believe was how I was actually picturing three guys giving me pelvic exams all night long--and thinking it might be sexy!

Joe went on. "Steve and DJ will be coming through the door any minute now. How about my telling them about all your little disobediences this afternoon?"

On second thought--PELVIC exams? Joe was getting to me and I needed time to collect my thoughts. "Um--no. Don't--don't tell them."

"Why shouldn't I, Susie? You gonna make it worth my while?"

"I'm not having sex with you, Joe, if that's what you mean."

"Aw--Little Naked Susie has her standards. I'm so impressed. But no--not what I had in mind."

"OK--so how do I make it worth your while?"

"Hmm. Where shall we begin? FIRST of all, what did I say earlier this afternoon when I came home and caught you covering your cunt?"

"You mean when I was studying and had a book on my lap?"

"No--when I caught you covering your CUNT under a book, what did I tell you?"

"That whenever you're here I have to sit with my legs apart so you can see my vagina."

"No--I told you whenever I'm over here you'll sit so I can see your CUNT. ALL of your cunt. No matter who else is around. Got it?"

I nodded.

"I said--GOT it?"

"Yeah, I got it." Slowly I spread my legs and put my feet up on the coffee table. Joe just shook his head and made the stupid scissors motion again with his fingers.

I spread my labia with my fingers. "So we have a deal, ri--"

"SECOND thing--from now on whenever we're talking about it, you're going to call it your cunt, got it? Nothing else, just cunt--"

"That is so demeaning, Joe--"

"--even if you have to say it out loud in front of everyone in the room."

"No way."

He waved the gynecology book in my face. "Fine with me. What Steve and DJ have in mind won't be demeaning at all, I'm sure."

"OK, OK. My cunt. Is that all?"

"The THIRD thing--"

"Dammit, Joe. Haven't I agreed to enough?"

Joe's eyes narrowed to tiny slits. "You embarrassed me in front of Roxy."

"Yeah yeah, boo hoo, we know--"

"I don't ever want that to happen again." He was so angry he was almost starting to scare me.

"The THIRD thing," he went on, "is what will happen if you ever--um--ever--that is--"

Wow--he hadn't actually thought about what my punishment would be. I thought fast.

Or else I wasn't thinking.

Anyhow, don't ask me why I did what happened next. I still don't know for sure. Maybe it was because I'd been showing him my pussy for the past five minutes. Maybe I felt sorry for him now that it was him in Roxy's clutches instead of me. Maybe because he was kinda cute when he was pissed. Or maybe I'd flashed back to how luscious his dick looked yesterday when I was still tied to the damn lawn chair.

Whatever the reason, what happened next was that I stood up, stepped over the coffee table, and knelt in front of him.

I don't think he realized what I was doing (did I?) as I unzipped his jeans, pushed them down, pulled his boxers open, and took his soft prick in my hands.

I looked up to see Joe's mouth fall open in complete surprise. The more I lovingly stroked his cock the softer his scowl became, and when I kissed his pink swelling tip I noticed the first hint of a smile. He tried to put his hands on my head but I pushed them away and slipped my hands around his buttocks instead. I was in control, if only for as long as a blow job lasted, and I wanted him to know it.

I eased his hardening prick into my mouth and flicked its little opening with my tongue. My lips slid back and forth and when I knew he was close I slowly slid him to the very back of my throat.

As he spurted his load he lurched backwards into a chair and I had to crawl forward on my knees to keep him inside me. I swallowed all his sperm and finished by licking him clean.

"Oh god," he breathed. "You are so good at that."

"I know."

His eyes slowly widened. "I got it! If you don't stick to our little side agreement, you give me a--a--"

"I know," I said gently. "A blow job."

"And hey--maybe once in a while if the guys are out I'll come by and we'll--we'll--"

"Practice."

"Uh--right--we'll practice." He paused. "Um--one more thing, though."

"What?"

"Roxy won't find out, will she?"