Susie's College Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate at Alesi's--this intimate old-fashioned little Italian spot. The waiter stared at my chest a lot but after Steve refilled my wine glass a couple of times I quit being self-conscious and just enjoyed the attention.

Steve looked scrumptious and buff and was being so sweet. "Susie, this has been an unbelievable week for us guys. What it's been like for you?"

Oh god. Where do I start? Steve seemed genuinely interested in my feelings. But could I really tell him how I felt?

"At first I was so furious at Roxy that I'd do anything to prove she hadn't beat me. But now--but now--"

This was hard. I took a deep breath and a gulp from my wine glass.

I looked into his big beautiful eyes. "Now--now I like showing myself to you guys. There's this feeling, this power in my middle that just takes over. When I spread my legs and you guys stumble and fall all over yourselves--that's my power. When you and DJ can't keep your eyes off me and stare at me like I'm a work of art--that's my power."

"How about when we feel you up?"

"At first I was upset but now when you guys touch me and explore me like I've got hidden treasure--wow. I've had the most incredible orgasms all week."

Steve stared at me. I could tell he was getting turned on. Hell, so was I, but it was fun to watch him get flustered.

"Susie, um--about taking away your underwear. Roxy put us up to--"

Right. Blame it all on Roxy. OK, I'll play along.

"No hard feelings. At first going to school without wearing a bra or panties was scary. Now--I confess--I love it. My boobs bounce free and rub against my top and--" I lowered my voice. "And I love it when a breeze blows under my skirt and across my cunt."

He was so speechless I had to laugh a little. I thought this might be a good time to break the news about me and DJ last night, but Steve looked at his watch and said the Ridge Road Rebels were about to start out at Cowboys. We hurried to finish our supper and get over there.

The guy at the door loved my outfit and we scored a great table. The music was awesome and the lights were low, so we had a nice time on the dance floor but neither of us really got into it. After our dinner conversation our minds were both on something else so we headed for the exit.

As soon as we got in the car we started making out. We couldn't even keep our hands off each other on the drive home and our clothes were off as soon as we got through the door.

Steve swooped me up in his arms, carried me into his bedroom, and gently put me on his bed. His eyes slowly moved up and down my naked body--taking me all in like I was a precious sculpture.

I loved it. I lay back, put my hands behind my head, spread my legs, and waited for him to make his move.

He climbed between my legs and put his mouth right on my pussy. His tongue started hitting all the right spots and before long I was panting like a bitch in heat.

"Take me now, DJ--do me!"

He surprised me by gently rolling me over and coaxing me to pull my knees under me and put my butt up. Ooh--I hadn't done it doggy-style in forever. He slid his cock deep inside me a few times and I was so far gone I almost didn't notice when he slid a finger inside my anus.

"Steve--"

"Do you like that, Susie?"

"Why is everybody focused on my asshole all of a sudden?"

"What?"

"Um--I said--um not so sudden. Stroke it a little first."

"Sure!" He pulled his finger out but thankfully left his cock in its rightful hole. He started rubbing gentle circles around my anus. "Damn Susie, it's winking at me. It's--it's throbbing."

"That's 'cause the rest of me is throbbing. Now PLEASE get back to fucking me!"

He started pumping his penis in and out again and I really didn't mind when his finger slid back inside my anus.

I slid back into my groove. My lovely wonderful groove--

Afterwards we curled up together and Steve dozed off.

I couldn't fall asleep, though. Should I tell Steve about me and DJ? Or should I keep it to myself?

Saturday

The sun woke me up--or maybe it was Steve's morning wood poking a hole in my back. I was starving so before Steve got ideas I rolled him out of bed and pushed him into the kitchen by promising him a big boudin omelette.

He laughed. "Maybe I'll give you a different kind of sausage after that!"

Steve made the coffee while I made the omelette. A naked girl has to be careful frying something greasy like boudin, so I slipped on an apron. For a change somebody else was the naked person in the house and that was actually a good feeling!

I was sitting on Steve's lap. I still had my apron on, and he had one hand inside it playing with my nipple while he gobbled down his omelet with the other.

Suddenly we heard a sleepy voice say, "What's for breakfast?" and turned to see DJ in only his underwear. I froze, but Steve just shoved another forkful of eggs into his mouth.

What the fuck? He seemed completely nonchalant about DJ walking in on us.

Then it dawned on me. "Steve? You know about DJ and me Thursday night. Don't you?"

"Um--yeah."

I looked at DJ. He ducked his eyes. "You told him? You told Steve what we did Thursday night?"

"Are you kidding?" Steve said, still working his fork. "He's 18 and he had sex for the first time. What do you think he's gonna do?"

"You don't seem very upset about it."

Steve just shrugged his shoulders and kept eating.

Well, fuck. If it didn't bother him why should it bother me?

"So when did you tell him?"

"I called him after you left for class. Who do you think told me I should tie you up?"

"WHAT?"

I was just about to slap Steve when DJ said, "I hope Roxy and Joe don't find out you're wearing that apron."

"Now wait a minute. DJ, I was cooking breakfast for pete's sake. Come on, you said you'd support me--I can't get crosswise with Joe and Roxy."

He just looked at me.

"Steve--say something."

"Well--you're through cooking--"

"PLEASE, guys."

They didn't answer.

"OK--I give up." I knew I sounded desperate but I just couldn't lose to Roxy again. "What do you want from me?"

DJ answered. "For starters you still owe me a blowjob."

"Fine." I got over being upset when I saw his dick poking the front of his tighty-whiteys, but I tried not to let on.

"I said FINE. Let's get this over with." I yanked off the apron and got on my knees. Pulling DJ down into a chair by the waistband of his briefs, I yanked them below his knees and moved between his legs. As I slid my mouth over his dick he leaned over and started caressing my boobs.

Suddenly Steve knelt behind me and his fingers found my clit. I thought about pushing him away but damn if he didn't know exactly where to touch!

When I was good and warmed up he started stroking my anus again. This time it felt really good--I couldn't help myself and actually pushed back on his finger until it slipped inside. Was I actually starting to like that?

A minute later he slid his dick inside me. Both guys started pumping me in earnest and I quickly got a load of sperm in both ends.

They may have been satisfied but I still had a ways to go. Bless their hearts this time they kept paying attention to my tingly parts (now including my anus) and I'd just slipped into my zone when I heard DJ's voice.

"Um--Susie?"

"Hmmm--"

"About the apron thing."

"Mm-hmm--"

"How about we forget about it and just keep fucking instead."

Now that was the easiest bargain I ever made. We spent the rest of the morning--um--working on the details.

12