Susie's College Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Roxy's latest surprise for Susie.
2.8k words
4.51
16.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon

I stepped through the back door and through the kitchen, towards Roxy's voice. Peering through the mask's eye holes, I gradually made out a group of people sitting in chairs with their backs to me. I counted four couples; two maybe in their late 20s and two older, probably in their 40s. One young woman, about my age, sat off by herself, and Roxy stood in front of them.

I thought about how in a few seconds all these strangers would see me up close and completely naked except for my high heels and my beautiful Mardi Gras mask. A week and a half ago I'd never have imagined doing something like this, but now not only was I completely used to my naked body being displayed and fondled, I actually enjoyed it!

I stopped to listen to Roxy's little speech. "So the objective of the experiment was--" What experiment? What was she talking about?

"--to see if our normal impulse to keep our most private parts hidden and untouched is instinctively embedded within us, or is it a learned behavior that we can therefore un-learn."

What was she talking about? And since when had Roxy started using three-syllable words? Not only that, she was dressed in an expensive blouse and pressed skirt. And stockings!

In stark contrast to my blatantly naked self.

"You're about to meet the subject of my experiment."

So I'm a class project?

"A mere two weeks ago, the subject was a typical female college student, early 20s, with typical interests in dating, sex, and school. With her consent--"

Huh? What was she talking about?

Then I noticed the TV in the background, and a huge pussy completely filling the screen. Wait--that's MY pussy--and it's being shaved!

"--so I've put together a photo album that shows Sukie's progress since we started the project 8 days ago."

She pulled a big binder off a shelf and held it open in front of the group. I figured she'd made copies of the pictures Lester took of me the past couple of days but damn if she didn't have pictures of the basketball contest where I'd lost my top to her last Saturday-the event that started this whole ordeal! She must have gotten Joe to sneak some pictures out the kitchen window while he was supposedly going to the store for charcoal!

The bitch really had planned all this from the beginning! She had photos of me tied naked to the lawn chair, me being the naked waitress, even the five of us at the Loose Caboose with me baring my boobs to the band!

None of the pictures showed my face, but I noticed there was an identical album next to it on the shelf. I bet myself those pictures showed my face. Not good.

She turned the pages and she had photos from every day! There was me tied naked to the lawn chair--again. Me sucking the guys' dicks for the first time. Me locked out in the backyard naked. Me tied to the recliner, blindfolded and giving a spreadeagle beaver shot to frat guys coming through the front door. Me tied to the bed blindfolded, with a finger in my asshole. Me on my knees giving DJ a blowjob in the kitchen. Even me tied to the bed with that horrible butt plug shoved inside me, and the naked football game yesterday!

"So today, on the ninth day of the program, I think you will soon agree with me that she has undergone a total transformation. Now, out of prudence I have chosen to keep her identity a secret so she's wearing a mask and I've asked her not to speak, but it will soon be clear to you that she's not ashamed in any way of her genitals--in fact she's happy to have you look at her body--and even explore any part of it in any way you choose! Ladies and gentlemen," she said, extending her arm in my direction, "I give you--Sukie!"

All heads swiveled in my direction. A woman gasped.

"She-she's naked!"

"Yes, she is."

"And--and she's shaved! Doesn't that make her more-vulnerable?"

"Does she look vulnerable to you?"

"N-no, she looks-proud."

"You're right. She is proud-proud to show you her womanhood-all of it. Sukie, I'm sure you recognize several of our Human Behavior profs. I invited them here to see how much progress we've made, so why don't you walk around the room and let everyone get to know you up close."

I looked around and recognized Dr. Sims, the human sexuality prof. Even though she required every student to complete a research project, her classes were extremely popular. I suddenly remembered that Roxy was taking one of her upper-levels this semester.

I slowly walked around the room, stopping in front of each chair, shoulders back and feet apart. Everyone, man and woman alike, glanced up at my boobs then leaned forward to stare at my cunt up close.

An older woman said, "If my womanhood looked like that, I'd show it off, too." Her husband looked at her in shock.

Dr. Sims nodded approvingly at Roxy as I stood in front of her. She actually reached out and smiled as she felt my smooth pubis. I smiled back.

Next was the young woman who came by herself. She extended her hand. "Rebecca," she said. I nodded gave her a half-smile. Who the hell was she, anyway?

"I'm Dr. Sims' grad student," she said, reading my mind. "Almost done with my masters thesis on the effects of repetitive arousal and orgasms on cognitive--"

As if I cared. I stepped in front of the next couple, and the husband said, "Can--can we get a closer look?" His wife elbowed him. Hard.

Roxy said, "Of course. Sukie, why don't you sit up here?" and pointed towards the dining room table, which she'd covered with a mat. I hopped up and propped my heels on the backs of two chairs, then leaned backwards on my hands and spread my legs wide apart to fully expose my cunt. There were more gasps, but everyone crowded around.

The women pushed in first, elbowing the men out of the way.

"I-is that what mine looks like?"

"Mine, too?"

Dr. Sims said, "Yes, ladies. It's typical that even adult women have never actually seen a vulva up close, so let's all take a look." Roxy placed a box of tissues on the table next to me just as Dr. Sims spread my labia with the fingers of one hand and pointed at my inner parts with a finger from the other hand. "You see the labia minora here. Feel how they swell up with arousal--"

I inhaled as fingers suddenly began stroking me. "Men, you too. This is important. Her clitoris is here, just above the urethra-" She was giving the group a touch-and-feel tour of my cunt!

One of the men asked if I was always so wet. His wife said, "You try being naked in front of a bunch of strangers and see how that feels." She blushed. "Not that I'd really know--"

"Now between the labia," Dr. Sims continued, "look at all these folds. That's her hymen, and the true vagina begins just behind it-" She plunged a finger inside me, and everyone laughed nervously when I squealed. She pulled her finger out and stepped aside, wiping it off with one of Roxy's tissues. "Rebecca, please take over."

Rebecca took her place between my legs. "You can see she is becoming more aroused from the amount of lubrication accumulating between the labia here--" she said, stroking my outer parts. "This allows the vagina to tolerate further penetration, as you can see." She slid two fingers inside me and twisted them around. I sighed as a warm feeling spread deep inside my middle, and sighed again when she suddenly stopped.

"Dr. Sims," she said, "she has a prominent G-spot. What do you think?"

Rebecca took her fingers out and Dr. Sims pushed two of hers in and said, "Right you are. OK, everyone needs to learn this--especially you men. I want each of you to slide your finger between mine and feel carefully along the front wall of her vagina. Men first. Find the girl's G-spot now and your assignment tonight will to find your wives'--" The women in the room all laughed nervously. "-and I'll expect your reports on my desk in the morning." Everybody laughed at that one, and even through my mask I sensed the tension drop and a bolder attitude spread through the group.

One of the older men stepped forward and slipped his finger inside me, along the top of the professor's. I was totally used to having three fingers inside me, and as they slid and twisted inside me finding my G-spot a familiar nice warm tingle made its appearance.

"Did you find it?" she asked him.

"I-I'm not sure," he answered.

I started to say 'yes, he did!' but she pushed up with her fingers so his finger put even more pressure inside me. "It feels a bit like a soft, spongy prune. Did you find it?"

"I-I'm still not sure--"

Dr. Sims sighed. "Try putting a second finger in, then." I groaned as I felt my cunt open even further.

"This is taking too long," Dr. Sims decided. "Veronica, come here." The man's wife stepped forward. "Go ahead and stick your finger in, next to Fred's." Veronica tentatively put her finger out and Dr. Sims grabbed it with her free hand and shoved it inside me.

Now I really was feeling the stretch. It didn't help that all three of them twisted and turned their fingers deep inside me. My breathing picked up and I could feel sweat pooling between my breasts.

Suddenly Dr. Sims pulled all the fingers out of me and motioned towards one of the younger couples. I moaned and felt myself gape open in front of the group.

I needed my pussy filled again, and wasn't satisfied when Dr. Sims put her fingers back in. She seemed to notice. "How many fingers do you think her vagina will hold?"

"Oh," Roxy answered. "her record is six in the front and four in the back."

Everyone gasped, even Dr. Sims.

One of the younger couples stepped forward and this time four fingers slipped inside me, joining Dr. Sims' two. Involuntarily I grasped my knees and pulled them even further apart. I didn't know if I could take any more stretching, but at that point I desperately wanted to find out.

"Notice her labia minora visibly swelling and reddening," Rebecca said. The whole group crowded around as she reached around to stroke and pinch my inner lips. Then she squeezed my clitoris, making me gasp. "And notice how her body reacts even faster to clitoral stimulation." She squeezed it again.

That did it. I threw my head back as a huge orgasm washed over me and all my inner muscles clamped down on those fingers deep inside me. Sweat dripped off my face under the mask, down my neck, and over my boobs.

Finally the heaves and spasms subsided and I was able to pick up my head and smile when my audience clapped in delight. My legs trembled but when I let go of my knees Dr. Sims pushed them apart again and motioned towards the other older couple. Oh my god. We're not done? She didn't even let me finish catching my breath before her two fingers went back inside me, even deeper than before.

The wife seemed very curious and methodically explored my insides under Dr. Sims' watchful eye. The husband appeared embarrassed, though, and the couple pulled their fingers out after a few minutes, but still managed to start that warm feeling inside me again.

Meanwhile the other young couple wasn't waiting quietly for their turn. They pretended to watch the proceedings but their arms were wrapped around each other and they repeatedly engaged in long noisy open-mouth kisses. The husband had even begun fondling the wife's breast by the time Dr. Sims motioned them to step forward between my legs.

These two definitely wanted some excitement. The husband looked at Roxy, then Dr. Sims. "Can-can we finger her--in her anus?" The wife elbowed him but then she smiled at me--no, sneered at me--and asked, "Yeah, can we?"

While Dr. Sims and the couple slid their fingers into my open cunt, Rebecca launched into a mini-lecture on anal sex, saying things like "Many women like anal touching during sex but--"

"Hush, Rebecca," Dr. Sims said. "Let's just do it and see what happens."

She pulled the husband's two fingers out of my pussy and made sure they were covered with my juices. I was so used to being fingered there it hardly mattered, and he easily slid one of his into my anus, then a second.

One of the women asked, "Does she really like that?"

"Of course," Roxy said. "Actually, Sukie loves having her anus stretched and penetrated. It's become an important part of sex for her."

I started to shake my head no but--umm--he began sliding his fingers in and out of me--and umm--maybe it wasn't so bad. Especially after all three of them slipped more fingers into my pussy.

OK, Roxy, I sighed to myself. You're right-I do love it. I'll never admit it to you out loud but I do.

Dr. Sims turned to the wife. "Your turn, Sherry. Tom's lubed her up nicely so you should slide right in. I winced as she quickly pushed two fingers from her other hand (the dry one) up my ass.

"Why, you're right, Roxy," the wife said, never breaking eye contact with me, "she does take four fingers back here. It was so easy she can probably take more--"

"Some other time, Sherry," Dr. Sims said.

Both my holes were now stretched to their limit with ten fingers slipping and sliding inside them. Before long my head was rolling around and Dr. Sims nodded to Rebecca. She reached in to tweak my clit again.

One squeeze was all I needed. I came like a banshee, screaming and thrashing, but it wasn't enough. Even with ten fingers shoved inside me I wanted more. Begging for more, I desperately thrust my pelvis towards them, driving their fingers deeper inside me as the muscles of both my poor stretched holes pulsed and throbbed.

When my writhing subsided, the three of them withdrew all their fingers at once. Everyone in the room clapped and stared at my heaving, sweating body with its two gaping, pulsing openings. I felt empty. I wanted those holes filled back up--but not with fingers. I needed cocks. I needed to be with my guys and have their dicks inside me, and I needed them now.

Shaking, I struggled to get to my feet. Dr. Sims caught me before I fell, and helped me towards the back door. Regaining my senses, I turned and waved as the group applauded again. I noticed Rebecca and Roxy engaged in an intense discussion as I pushed loose from Dr. Sims and carefully stepped outside and across the small yard to our backdoor. To my guys. To their big juicy cocks.

I walked into our kitchen, eased the mask off, and set it on the table. Out in the living room six guys watched me intently as I walked towards them, naked except for my ridiculous heels. DJ, Steve, and Joe were there of course, plus Lester.

What? Matt and Bret, DJ's two frat-brat buddies, were there too. Apparently they'd finally gotten out of church. 'Wait--they're naked!' I said under my breath. Obviously planning to collect their free blowjobs.

Well, they'll just have to wait. They can be dessert, but first comes the meat. "Somebody fuck me. NOW," I barked. Lester was closest. In one sweep I pulled him out of his chair, lay on the floor, spread my legs, took him down with me, and yanked off his shorts.

Damn. His dick wasn't hard enough. It wouldn't go inside me. "Isn't there any way a girl can get a good fucking around here?" I moaned.

Getting up on my hands and knees, I pulled Lester's cock into my mouth and pointed my behind at the other guys. DJ got the message. Leaping off the couch, he pulled his pants off, knelt behind me, and slid his dick inside my gaping cunt.

FINALLY. God it felt so good to have a real cock inside my cunt. Predictably, DJ stuck two fingers in my ass. They slid right--and yeah they felt great.

We got into a rhythm. DJ behind, Lester in front, me in the middle. I started to feel really good and I could tell the guys were getting close.

The front door swung open and in walked Roxy with the next bag of my clothes.

Followed by Rebecca.

What the hell was she doing there?