Susie's Cum Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Jesus, you don't make it easy for a guy to say no."

Laughing softly, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him roughly, mashing her lips against his and moaning loudly into his mouth, all the while fisting his slick cock with both hands. Pulling her mouth away she gazed into his eyes again, licking her lips.

"You're a decent guy Jack, how long you've managed to hold off from me is a testament to that, but face it, you've wanted to fuck me ever since you started going with Alice."

"Susie-"

"Just fuck me, Jack," she panted. "Just pick me up, spread my legs and slide your cock into me, fuck me like I'm your own private little slut."

Then she let go of any dignity she may have had left in his eyes, stroking his cock even faster, sliding one of her hands down and cupping and squeezing his balls she moaned softly, "Please fuck me, please Jack, I need it so badly. I want your cock deep in my cunt, do you want me to beg, do you want me to get down on my hands and knees like a dog and beg you to stick it in me?"

There was obviously only so much taunting and sluttish behavior even a nice guy could take, a limit, and she guessed that she'd pressed Jack beyond his because right then he grabbed her around the waist and pushed her against the side of the shower stall. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she jumped into his hands and felt them slide down the backs of her thighs, catching the soft undersides of her knees and holding her legs wide apart.

His beautiful cock was swinging in front of her body, her freshly cleaned slit quivering in anticipation of the meat that was so tantalizingly close. It suddenly occurred to her that sex should be the last thing on her mind, that after being fucked by more than forty or fifty men she should be taking stock of her life and try to put straight what little of it she would have left. But that much sex had ultimately left her well satisfied, if a little sore, and all she could think about now was being fucked, sucking dicks and being fed gallons of cum. Some primitive beast had awoken inside of her and it didn't want to go back to sleep.

"Just slide it in, Jack," she moaned, seeing his hesitation. "Slide it in baby, my cunt's hungry and wants to eat your cock, it wants to eat it whole."

Unable to take being taunted anymore, Jack shifted forwards slightly and pressed the tip of his penis against her wide open slit, then pushed it all the way into her until they were locked tightly together, his cock completely swallowed by her slippery snatch.

"Oh Jesus Christ," he groaned, gripping her legs tightly.

"Is this your first time? I know guys hate admitting it, but it is, isn't it?" she asked softly, gazing into his eyes.

He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, it is Sooz, you're my first."

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to make sure it's super fun for your first time, I'm going to make it so good for you," she cooed.

Using her arms, she pulled his head towards hers and kissed him hungrily, slipping her tongue out over his and sucking on it hard, gasping into his mouth. His cock was still sitting stationary in her pussy, impaling her, so she stopped kissing him and placed her head in the crook of his shoulder, her mouth pressed up against his ear.

"Happy birthday, handsome," she whispered, her voice husky and shaking. "Now fuck me, fuck Susie's pretty little pussy."

He pulled his cock out of her until only the head was embedded and gently pushed it back into her, repeating it slowly again and again. His gentle thrusts were causing her to squirm and groan, she wanted him to fuck her so much faster than the slow pace he'd set, she wanted him to batter the hell out of her and tear her pussy apart. With her body shoved up against the wall like it was, she couldn't dictate the speed at all and her cunt began to throb painfully as he took it slow, her legs beginning to turn to jelly.

"Harder Jack, as hard as you can."

Gripping her even tighter, he began to plough his cock into her faster, sliding in and out in nice deep strokes, fucking her body against the wall with loud slapping sounds that echoed through the bathroom. Each time his cock went all the way into her she would grunt loudly, and the impact of their bodies thumped loudly against the wall in time with his thrusts 'thump…thump…thump…'

"Oh fuck, Jesus…you have no idea how desperately I wanted to fuck you when you came into the room last night," she shouted, perhaps a little too loudly. "Now you get to have me all to yourself, how does it feel to have a total slut at your disposal?"

"Fucking brilliant," he groaned between clenched teeth. "God you're a slut, a gorgeous little slut."

"Tell me what am I good for?" she breathed into his ear.

"Fucking," he groaned back.

"Anything else?"

"Nope, the only thing you're good for you slut is being a dick warmer."

She laughed and wrapped her arms even tighter around his neck, pressing the side of her face against his and kissing his cheek. Her pussy trembled as the warm spray from the shower hit his back and splashed up into her face, the cock inside her body felt right at home and she never wanted it to leave. It was true in a way, all she wanted to do from here on out was spread her legs as often as possible, and surely with the reputation she would now have it wasn't going to be a difficult task.

Jack's cock was like a piece of iron between her legs, rock hard and slamming into her as if hers was the last pussy on earth. His warm body was pounding against hers so forcefully that her breathing was becoming ragged, cries of delight were escaping her lips and her pussy was starting to clench his pole like a fist, squeezing at it and trying to trap it inside her body.

It'd been coming for a long time. Sex had been the only thing on her mind recently, and being held up by her cute friend while he fucked her against a shower wall was the only place she could think of being, the only place she wanted to be. What could be a more pleasurable life than one where she was getting fucked all day long? Already she was thinking of becoming a porno actress, a job where she gets paid to fuck guys with big juicy cocks, Christ, and they call that work!?

People were bound to be woken up by their antics, she was crying out to him so loudly that her pleading voice was echoing through the bathroom. Her pussy was tingling and her entire body was trembling, she was on the verge of an orgasm as he kept stuffing her full of his meat, slamming it up to the balls and withdrawing only to slam it deeply into her again.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck," she breathed heavily into his ear, then a mass of unintelligible words flowed from her mouth as she came.

Her body was shuddering and her cunt was convulsing around his slippery cock as he continued to drive it into her, holding her so tightly that his fingers began to dig into her flesh.

"Uh, uh," he moaned.

While in the midst of her own orgasm, Jack suddenly groaned and drove his cock all the way inside her and didn't withdraw, seconds later, she felt the first spurts hit the back of her hungry pussy, feeding it his spunk.

"That's it, cum inside me baby, cum in my well-fucked, over-used pussy," she groaned, bringing her lips to his and attacking his mouth with vigor, kissing him long and hard.

After kissing him passionately for a long moment, her body finally began to settle down and stop shaking, her heart rate dropped to a safer level and her loud moans lowered to soft murmurs. Jack's cock finally stopped jumping in her pussy. Christ, he'd emptied enough cum into her to flood and sink a battleship; his balls must've been saving it up for weeks!

"Phew," she sighed, looking into his eyes. Her cheeks were flushed pink and she couldn't stop smiling, it was the nicest fuck she'd ever received.

"I…second…that," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"That was one steamy fuck if I do say so myself. Mmm, in fact, that was so nice I'm going to make sure we do this again, I think my pussy has found your cock to be quite the delicacy."

"You really are a slut, Susie."

"Is that a no," she asked, grinning at him.

"Hell no, that's an out and out yes! Wild horses couldn't drag me away from fucking you again."

"Good," she said, kissing him lightly on the mouth.

Jack must've sensed that she was getting uncomfortable because he slowly removed his cock from its newfound home and gently lowered her feet to the floor. Copious amounts of cum began to seep out of her pussy and she regretted having to watch it gurgle down the drainpipe. She instantly missed the sensation of her pussy being filled with his warm flesh, but felt satisfied that over the ensuing weeks and months she wouldn't have that particular problem very often, she was going to make it her mission to get dicked on a completely regular basis.

Not able to help herself, she quickly got down on her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth, slurping and swallowing the semi-hard flesh, sucking whatever cum from it that he had left to give. It was leftovers but it still tasted yummy.

Letting it slide from her mouth with a long, agonizing suck, she grabbed it around the middle and began to slap it lightly against her face, rubbing the warm flesh against her cheeks and chin, giving it plenty of tongue when it happened to be near her mouth.

She didn't know why but guys loved having their cocks rubbed over a girl's face and Jack was no exception, the look he was giving her was priceless. He looked like a little puppy that'd been lost and finally found its way home, they guy was simply adorable.

The spray from the shower was hitting him in the chest and flowing down to his cock, warm water was splashing into her mouth but she didn't care, all she cared about was attending to his hard on, licking and kissing it all over. She gave the head a protracted tongue kiss and then she swallowed his meat back into her mouth, sucking it to the best of her ability. After sliding it in and out of her mouth for a little bit, she realized that she was trying to revive him too early after screwing him, his cock simply couldn't go back to being completely hard so soon.

"Oh god that feels so good," he groaned, rocking his hips back and forth slightly, inching more of his cock into her mouth.

She desperately wanted to get him hard again, but she was fighting a losing battle so she gave his cock one final goodbye suck and proceeded to rise to her feet, pressing her hand to the side of his face and slipping her tongue into his mouth, letting him taste his own cum.

"Yummy, isn't it?" she whispered against his lips.

"Mmm," he replied, still flicking his tongue against her mouth.

"Did Jackie like his blowjob?" she asked in a little girl's voice.

"It was pretty good."

"Just 'pretty good' huh? That better be code for 'fucking brilliant' or it's the last one you ever get," she joked.

"It was spectacular, superb," he replied quickly, grinning at her. "I just wish I'd been a little more up to the challenge."

"It's okay, there's plenty of time for that later on. You're a close friend Jack, so don't think I'm not going to take care of your needs, if I let every other Joe Blow fuck me don't think that you don't get first dibs.

"And you're going to have to fuck me up the ass as well, no two questions."

He moved his head back and eyed her strangely, as if she'd just turned into some sort of hideous alien and was not, in fact, a hot slut that begged for cock.

"What, you mean now?"

Smiling, she pressed her body against his and wrapped her arms around his waist, sliding her slippery tits against his chest provocatively.

"No you idiot, the next time we fuck."

Releasing her hold on him she reached over and turned the shower off, then he opened the door and they stepped out. They'd been in the shower for about half an hour or more so the room was all steamed up.

Jack grabbed his towel from the rack and began to rub it over her body, it was the first time anyone had ever toweled her dry and it made her feel slightly affectionate towards him. No! She didn't want to think about any of that sort of stuff, if she was going to revel in her slutty behavior she couldn't be thinking that way, so she immediately jettisoned it from her mind.

He quickly toweled himself dry then hung it back on the rack, turning to her and appraising her in full light for the first time since she'd been clean.

"Wow, I can't believe you're the same person I found this morning."

She looked down at her body and rubbed her hands over her flesh, it was clean, smooth and cum free. Tilting her head she watched him gaze at her, he was eating her up with his eyes and her pussy was getting wet just letting him.

"I have scrubbed up quite well, haven't I?"

"What happened to that shy, demure girl I used to know?" he asked suddenly.

She took two steps forward and slid her arms around his waist, smiling into his eyes.

"She never existed, for some reason everyone just thought I was…even before last night I was a cock hungry slut. You know all those rumors that were going around about me? Well, all of 'em were true."

"All of them?"

"Yup, except that one about me fucking Mr. Hammond, that's untrue."

"Well, that's a relief, I thought it was a bit extreme when I heard-"

"It was actually Mr. Jones," she interjected, smirking at him.

He shook his head and laughed, then reached down and picked up his clothes off the floor. They continued to talk while he got dressed.

"What are you gonna do about Alice, you figured it out yet?" she asked.

"Well I guess that depends on if you were serious about what you said before, about there being a next time."

"Deadly serious, I wish I'd known ages ago how dynamite you were, Alice sure missed out on some great sex. I guess that's what happens to teases, a girl like me comes along giving it away, it's hard for a guy to refuse if he isn't getting any from his girl."

"Chances are I won't have to do anything anyway, the noise we made would have alerted everyone to what we were up to. She slept here the night," he admonished, and then shot her a glance while pulling his socks up. "In another bed of course."

Smoothing the wrinkles out of his shirt with her hands, she kissed him lightly on the lips and gave him a knowing look.

"Poor baby, at least you still got your birthday fuck, that's the main thing. Oh, which brings me to another thought, I haven't given you your birthday present yet."

"Oh look, Susie, you've already done enough."

"Hush," she said, putting a finger to his mouth.

"I've been thinking, sorry, we've been thinking – that being my pussy and myself – that for your eighteenth birthday you should get something you'll use and not some crappy glass with '18th'written on it."

"Okay…" he replied vaguely. She stopped smoothing his shirt and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her nude body against his.

"Since you so thoroughly enjoyed fucking me, I'm giving you a year's subscription to my body, any time you want to fuck me, get a blow job, splatter my face with your cum, watch a porno and get me to jack you off, whatever, I'll perform any sexual favor you need taken care of. My body is my birthday present to you, no strings, you can still fuck other girls 'cause I plan on fucking other guys, but I'm sure that my body will be a present that you can get absolute use out of, right?"

He looked back at her, stunned. She smiled broadly and kissed his cheek, running her hands down his back and grabbing his ass, squeezing it playfully.

"Susie…"

"Yes?"

"You're not joking?" he asked, looking at her squarely.

"Nope, I'll even write out a little invoice for you if you like, but my body is yours, every other guy can take the backseat if you call on me."

"Fuck me!" he whispered softly, his eyes wide with sheer amazement at what she was offering him.

"That's your first order, huh?" She reached a hand around and pressed it against his crotch, rubbing him through his shorts.

"Wait, wait, wait," he said quickly, grabbing her hand and removing it. "Let me think about this for a minute, this isn't exactly what I had in mind when you said there was going to be a 'next time'.

"Just nod your head, say thank you and give me a sloppy wet kiss you big dope, before I change my mind."

As quick as lightning he nodded his head and said thank you, then pushed his lips against hers and thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, sucking on her tongue super wetly, just as he'd been told to. Moaning, she slid her hand back between his legs and rubbed at his stiffening cock.

"Susie, stop, we can do this later," he said, halting the kiss and removing her hand again.

"But I want your cock," she pouted. "What could be more important than fucking me again? Don't you don't want to play with your present?"

"Of course I do, shit, it's the best present I've ever been given. But Susie, I've got guests to kick out and a houseful of shit to clean up, that room alone where you had your little sexual awakening will take a month to clean just by itself. Don't grin, I'm not lying, it stank and there were cum stains all over the carpet and bed."

"Okay then, but you better use your birthday present to its full potential or I'll be pissed off."

"Don't worry," he said, grabbing her tits and playing with them, pulling on her nipples. "My dick is going to be a permanent fixture between your legs, this is one present I know I'm going to get maximum pleasure out of."

She just smiled back at him, relishing the feel of being such a wanton slut. She'd just effectively signed her body over to him for a year, allowing him any pleasure that he could think of and it made her hotter and wetter than she'd ever been in her life. What would he make her do? Would he tie her up and let his friends fuck her? Take her to public places and get her to blow him – or fuck him – where people could watch or join in? Would he make her fuck other girls? All the possibilities caused her to shiver with lust.

Pussy juice and cum began flooding down her thighs as she marveled at the direction her life was taking, and instinctively her hand reached down and began to rub her clit, slapping at it lightly with her fingers.

Cute, adorable Jack, she thought, gazing directly into his eyes. What kind of perversions swam below that nice-guy exterior? It didn't matter how extreme they were, she wanted to fulfill them all, every last one of his sick, twisted fantasies, and she just couldn't wait to get started.

"So come on," she said impatiently, her hands resting on her hips as he continued to runs his hands over her naked body. "Let's get these fucking people out of here so you can screw me again."

Leaning forward, he kissed her softly on the lips and then slapped her on the ass.

"Your ass is mine," he whispered against mouth.

"You're goddamn right it is," she giggled, kissing him back.

One thing was for sure, sex wasn't going to be something that she would have to go looking for. She had a feeling that it was going to be on every street corner, in every restaurant, guys with cocks just waiting to fill her aching pussy. Her life as a cock hound had only just begun, and she was damn sure she was going to make it her full-time profession. She just couldn't wait to get started at her new job, she'd never been more eager in her life.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers